Video: Donny Goines Freestyle on PMS Radio

Acapella at first, then he jumps on the “Hottest In The Hood” instru.

The Breakfast Club free album drops later today.

19 Responses to “Video: Donny Goines Freestyle on PMS Radio”

1. k1ng Says:

yo dre, u think u can tell me the names for the rnb tracks drizzy plays on the third video performance in DC? the riiiidee out….and the other one at 2:43 i think?

2. Voltron Says:

# Dre Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 12:24 am

# Voltron Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 12:23 am e

Brooklyn or Queens?
    ___________________________________

Brooklyn, for the simple fact I spent the first 12 years of my life there.

i meant in terms of rappers

3. R.J.Orion Says:

McShan was a one hit wonder … Kurtis Blow was a pioneer but so what … his rhymes were primitive ..

“these are the breaks break it up break it up break it up break down”

*blank stare at Kurtis Blow’s gheri curl*

4. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Now I’m starting to realize why Prodigy is so mad at rap fans…

lol

5. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Voltron Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 12:31 am
    # Dre Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 12:24 am

# Voltron Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 12:23 am e

Brooklyn or Queens?
    ___________________________________

Brooklyn, for the simple fact I spent the first 12 years of my life there.

i meant in terms of rappers
    ================================
    Brooklyn
    Queens
    Bronx
    Long Island (6th boro)
    Staten Island
    Manhattan

6. R.J.Orion Says:

*jersey made me’s top 10 mcs*

1. afrika bambaataa
    2. Melle Mel
    3. Spoony Gee
    4. Kool Moe Dee
    5. Prince Markie D (fat boys)
    6. Rob Base

Bleek. » Nore
    Sauce. » Cormega
    Dead pres» mobb deep
    Talib. » P
    The comission»»run DMC

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

SMH at cats trying to speak knowledge when it’s clear they have no real understanding of what they’re talking about.

The MC back then got the party hype, that’s it.

Cats acting like Kurtis was battling niggaz lol.

9. Jersey*made*me Says:

I see we got the old Michael Jordan vs Willis Reed debate going.Niggas swear Jordan was the shit because they don’t know Willis Reed averaged a triple double for a whole season and 2 and a half assist from making it a whole CAREER.

10. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Was Dolla a good rappr i don’t recall hearing any of his tracks

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

@RJ
    LMAO.But you got one right.Melle Mel.

12. sleep Says:

Foxy or kim»»roxanne

13. Jersey*made*me Says:

The MC back then got the party hype, that’s it.

Cats acting like Kurtis was battling niggaz lol.

SMFH@ this snotty nose ass nigga.Sit your digital era downloading ass down trying to have this discussion with me.I’m a cassette tape era nigga,you waaaaay out your league.Stick to the Charles Hamilton bullshit homie.

14. Johnathan Osterman Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 12:40 am

*Blank Stare*

So Jordan wasnt the shit Jersey?

*cam grill*

15. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Yo, Jersey

That high-horse that you’re on is getting you nowhere fast

16. Jersey*made*me Says:

Foxy or kim»»roxanne

But Queen Latifah and Lauryn >>>>>>> all them bitches.Rah Digga is mad underrated.Pardon the Jersey theme,but it is what it is.

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

*Blank Stare*

So Jordan wasnt the shit Jersey?

*cam grill*

Of course,c’mon nigga(pause).The point is that time has a way of diminishing legends in the minds of those who don’t study ,witness,or remember.

18. Tong Po Flo Says:

Was Dolla a good rappr i don’t recall hearing any of his tracks

^ Yea I’m the same all I heard from him was the Who The Fuck Is That? track feature T-pain but I heard he made some deeper tracks than that though

19. nunya bizness Says: