Video: DJ Drama x Busta Rhymes Discuss May 19th

Trevor and Barack O’Drama appear on DJ Green Lantern’s Invasion Radio and discuss their May 19th release date.

After the jump, Busta’s advice to Alfamega, along with more interviews.

Thanks to Brian. You can pick up Busta’s Back On My B.S as of today.

29 Responses to “Video: DJ Drama x Busta Rhymes Discuss May 19th”

1. foekist Says:

man niggas be the first to yap about somebody “snitchin”, it’s easy to sound tough on the Internet when it’s not your life, but only you really know what you would do under those same circumstances.

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*hates just to hate*

lolololol

*goes shopping*

*bapes just to bape*

*makes dates with hott broads (c) smartenup*

*flakes just to flake*

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Busta’s talking to Joe Budden.

4. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

no limit probably had the most succesfull line up of 3rd tier rappers
    Mr Serv On
    Kane and Abel
    Lil Italy
    Mo B. Dick

lmao

5. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

LMFAO @ nore hahahahahahaha

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

hates just to hate > rapes just to rape

7. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*joins no limit*

*names self Dik Ona Stik

8. foekist Says:

damn i wish i could hit whatever Busta Buss was puffin on before this interview… pause.

9. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

How Busta gonna watch his bodyguard get shot and not do ANYTHING about it?

10. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 5:54 pm
    remember when Two Times used to say “YOU PROBABLY ON THE PHONE WITH NYPD RIGHT NOW – HANG UP THE PHONE!” *broofles*
    rofl

2X used to go to war with people on here, everyday

11. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*flakes just to flake*

–Damn i do this a lot, i flake a lot on bitches. Unless its a DIME DIME then i wont put all my effort to her.

12. rex hussla Says:

What’s his advice for Alfamega?

13. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Remember when Buss used to be a skinny rahsta… now this nigga is a roided up.

LL
    Busta
    Timbo
    Dr Dre

Who did i leave out

14. big_seth Says:

Peace,

I’ll let ya’ll know if I go see the Rza (and any random Wu affiliates)

15. devond Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:00 pm
    *flakes just to flake*

^^^^^^
    that sound like my life in a majoe way co-sign

16. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

SDP, what do you want Eskay to do? He acknowledged dude’s passing.

it just had me trippin out a bit that it was on the Lite section

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*bapes just to bape*

^^^^^^^^^^
    *Fucking dead*

*dictates just for my dicks sake*

18. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

how about I run my site the way I want and I post about deaths that mean something to me.

it was just a thought, coming from someone whose a daily visitor of your site

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Did Eskay frontline Kevlar when he was shot up, no pun?

thats eastcoast bias up in here.

eskay dont want to post my niggas song with DAMU …..

cuz he dont know who DAMU is????

*regurgitates for heavens sake*

20. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I have never heard of this Dolla guy… Not even one song and now dude is have all types of RIP banners and memorial posts. What has he done.. No shots

You know dead rappers get better promotion (c) ATCQ (c) Jada

21. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    Remember when Buss used to be a skinny rahsta… now this nigga is a roided up.

LL
    Busta
    Timbo
    Dr Dre

Who did i leave out

===============

Nelly

22. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# devond Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

some thing just shouldnt be talked about no matter how much of you guyz love hip hop and talking bout it a mother losing her son to violence should not be talked about negatively

thats all im sayin..thats how i was raised

>>I have never heard of this Dolla guy… Not even one song and now dude is have all types of RIP banners and memorial posts.

^this is what I’m saying. to me, that’s disrespectful.

24. foekist Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:05 pm

You know dead rappers get better promotion (c) ATCQ (c) Jada

$$

“Oh-oh… I feel how YOU feel…” -Rae

25. devond Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    Remember when Buss used to be a skinny rahsta… now this nigga is a roided up.

LL
    Busta
    Timbo
    Dr Dre

Who did i leave out

===============

Nelly

^^^^^^
    he is me or dod flo-rida jack this niggaz whole extinence in the rap game i.e. nelly

>>Did Eskay frontline Kevlar when he was shot up, no pun?

yeah, but the only reason I posted about that nigga was because of his beef with uncle murda. no way I woulda posted that if it wasn’t for that. no disrespect, but niggas don’t care and a post just to post is a empty gesture.

and I’m not talking about dude negatively. SDP asked me if I thought the Fab pics were more important to post and I told him yeah. you want me to lie and act like more people are gonna click on a RIP Dolla post when I know damn well that’s not true?

27. devond Says:

eskay Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:09 pm
    >>Did Eskay frontline Kevlar when he was shot up, no pun?

^^^^^
    i just hope he gets his music heard to provide 4 his family cuzz that big pun shit on E-tv or whatever had me thinking like damn the game cant be that harse to niggaz

28. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

i wasn’t asking you to lie, i just thought that maybe it could’ve been respected a lil more.

and dont say you dont expect shit from ppl if u died..cuz whether you like it or not…

people will do all they can to remember you, because they care about you. So will some of the people who never heard about you in their lives.

we’re all human