Video: Consequence – Making of “Mr. Popularity”

Join Consequence and the good folks at Pixel Revolver as we bring you behind-the-scenes footage of the making of “Mr. Popularity”. I PROMISE this video is INSANE!!! It also commemorates the 1 Year Anniversary of Cons TV!!!

In the words of Cons
“Eskay, I’m STUPID 4 this one!!!”

35 Responses to “Video: Consequence – Making of “Mr. Popularity””

1. big_seth Says:

is Cons getting another album?

that would be cool. The other one was decent.

2. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

big_seth Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 5:36 pm
    Mac,

do you ever visit mexico aka San Antonio?

^^LOL… yeah, the last time I went was with my recent ex late last year.

3. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

big_seth Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 5:38 pm
    is Cons getting another album?

that would be cool. The other one was decent.

===========================
    Yeezy and Kamal are co-producing it. The beats should be outstanding.

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Whoever threw that UGK link up in Nah Lite, props.

5. Jersey*made*me Says:

6. Dre Says:

# big_seth Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 5:38 pm e

is Cons getting another album?

that would be cool. The other one was decent.
    _______________________________________

Word, Job Song / Disperse were my shit… I’m glad he shot vids for those.

>>Whoever threw that UGK link up in Nah Lite, props.

props accepted.

8. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

word… LeBron, Al Pujols, and Alex Rodriguez all got the same Frankenstein eyebrow bone/muscle, with enlarged temples and receding hairline (nh) … a known P.E.D. side effect

lmfao

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Consequence > Drake

Dont Quit your day job = Dope material. I was still buying Cd’s then somewhat when it dropped. I think around that time I had just started coming here to nah maybe a few months before

10. devond Says:

good music is the best record label in hip-hop everyone gets an album out

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Uncle Raheem >>>

That shit was a page outta my life, yo lol.

12. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

twista is not the father but i would smiznash pinky until i dislocated her spines

13. big_seth Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    ^^LOL… yeah, the last time I went was with my recent ex late last year.

let me guess… She was mexican? LOL.

The Rza is here in SA. I don’t know why. I am assuming he has a show or something. Wifey just informed me.

it seems strange. We never get cats like that in town. Only niggas that normally come here are from H

>>Consequence will always be a 2nd or 3rd tier rapper that most people never heard of.

^it must suck to wake up everyday consumed by this level of hatred.

15. TheCo!!inB Says:

Kanye stole Cons whole flow.

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

good music is the best record label in hip-hop everyone gets an album out
    ===============================================
    I’m not gonna mention how idiotic this statement is.

How’s that GLC album?

What about Really Doe & Big Sean?

You heard that Fonzworth Bentley album?

17. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

whoever threw that R.I.P. Dolla link up in nah lite, that’s kind of disrespectful don’t you think??

dude had a commercial hit with t-pain. but that’s not even the point

18. big_seth Says:

Yeah. The Cons album stayed in rotation for a lil minute.

I think he has the skills to be big, but the slur/ lisp thing kinda holds him back. A lot of people don’t like it & they don’t even realize why.

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

The only way this cat can get attention is by saying the most absurd shit or straight hating.

20. big_seth Says:

actually Mac,

the whole Wu is in town. (I would imagine not all of them)

Might have to go check that.

21. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

@ Seth

naw….she is black

I can’t remember why we went. But I remember being in that hotel….

wwooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

gave her some good throgurt

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 5:44 pm
    ==============================
    That’s a huge L.

You just know she ain’t got no walls.

>>even if you never even heard of him, death is death. It should be respected as follows.

kill yourself so I can Lite you nigga.

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Kanye got alot of niggas in him. but he is the type of genius that was able to blend without biting and also be bigger than all those dudes could be.

kind of like Dre with beats but Ye is a PopStar

25. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Dont quit your day job was my shit, i thought i was the only person who was into it. noice

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

kill yourself so I can Lite you nigga.
    =========================
    Yikes!

27. big_seth Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin’ Us Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 5:45 pm

good music is the best record label in hip-hop everyone gets an album out
    ===============================================
    I’m not gonna mention how idiotic this statement is.

How’s that GLC album?

What about Really Doe & Big Sean?

You heard that Fonzworth Bentley album?

They release more albums from weed carriers than most other rapper labels.
    That Big sean album will drop. He just got signed last year. relax.

28. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

@ Seth

THe whole WU?

They never come to TX, unless its dallas. sheit, if I felt like making the 3 hr drive I might go check it out.

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Kanye got alot of niggas in him
    ====================
    Really?

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^
    He is kind of big in the rap scheme of things. Not a Pop Star but I imagine he can tour little clubs and shit no problem. who knows

31. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Kanye got alot of niggas in him.

^^whoa!!!

hold your horses!!!

32. BARPAN Says:

this dude sucks…

smh, like I have to respect somebody I never heard of. I’ve ignored the deaths of mad rappers over the years that I never heard of or nobody cared about. no disrespect intended towards dudes life or his family, but niggas just don’t care. saying every dead rapper should get a post is like saying the news should cover every single murder that takes place in a city.

34. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 5:47 pm

kill yourself so I can Lite you nigga.

all jokes aside, if you died and some people never heard of you, it would only be respectful and right to post up something giving out condolences and paying respect on the main page ..instead of on the side where all the other seemingly “unimportant” shit go..am i right?

i mean are u serious es??

photos of fabolous’s photo shoot for his upcoming video are more important than a young persons death who had an impact in peoples lives??

don’t give me that “i dont need a post, im from yonkers” bullshit..

im just sayin..just a thought..think about that

35. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Big Sean needs some Kanye beats. Cudi Deebo’d his spotlight on the skrength.