Curtis – Ok, You’re Right [Dirty CDQ]

ok-youre-right-single-cover

When I say I want to hear the old 50, I’m not even talking about as far back as POTD or GRODT. What happened to the 50 that could rip the Overnight Celebrity instrumental?

Because this is not 50, this is Curtis.

Curtis – Ok, You’re Right [Dirty CDQ] | Mediafire

119 Responses to “Curtis – Ok, You’re Right [Dirty CDQ]”

show some courtesy

2. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

This isn’t bad…but I’m a little partial when it comes to the Doc.

3. Ghost Writer Says:

This track is okay, I fucks with it (n)

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

zshare.net/audio/602094201451bb4e/

anybody hear this Freeway track – Crack Rap

5. TheCo!!inB Says:

ashmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

6. Hoskins Says:

Its better than his singles off his last 2 albums

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this track is cool. Why the hate?

8. aj Says:

curtis>>>>>>>>>>50

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

What happened to the 50 that could rip the Overnight Celebrity instrumental?
    =================================
    His flow on this one is as agile as we’ve heard Fif in a while.

I think you’re being too hard (Ayo!) on this cat.

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

someone still needs to post that Freeway from the last GTA…..that track was stoopid……new Gucci in stores.

11. Hoskins Says:

How is hustltGRL so succesful at 16? shits disgusting

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo What Gucci Tape y’all yapping about. I got this shit called MURDER WAS THE CASE ….. but I got like over 200 Gucci Mane tracks, never thought Ide say that

13. El feces lOco Says:

Nicke F > J.Cole > Wiz >everybody else >Curren$y

LF: As soon as Drake signs to get his own label..he will sign Nick F to that label…I called it.

@^EFLOFFLES!(c) El Feces Loco….haha.that shit read like “FALAFELS”

14. Ghost Writer Says:

I think you’re being too hard (Ayo!) on this cat.

Co-sign

15. Hoskins Says:

those nikelus f and currensy tracks are hard

16. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Ok Your Right
    Rawse is bustin your ass Curtis

17. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Yo What Gucci Tape y’all yapping about.

^Writing on The Wall

18. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

This has to potential to grow on me (nh) at rapid rates…just saying….

yo Fux can you upload The Documentary for me when you have a chance. I downloaded it back when we posted it, never unzipped until a couple weeks ago, and the shit was corrupt. tried to grab it from a bunch of other sites and same shit.

aight, so let me finally listen to this Curtis shit.

21. Dre Says:

I got you es.

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

The Gucci Mane jawn Eskay?

I will zip and up that when I get home

23. Boosie Says:

^^Naw actually I been listening to SFG for about 6 months now..I’m oversaturated with this “DRAKE’s the best” shit right now that’s all.

SFG is 2 years old..he’s made newer music since..Why not as much love or no love for his new shit?

I’m just asking a question yo..that’s all..you may answer it or you may choose to hide behind the “u a hater” propaganda.

*waits* (c) El Feces Loco
    ____________________________________________________________

Shit, I don’t know, maybe people just catching up. He might do well in the future and he might not. I’m not a drake advocate or a drake propagandist, I just point out what is and what isn’t. Why you waiting for me to call you a hater about a dude I don’t really fuck with?

I simply said, drake is the hottest thang right now. FACT. If you like you like him if you dont you dont. What he does or doesnt do in the future doesn’t affect me.

thanks Dre

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

zshare.net/audio/58802912f777272c/
    this is a Black Thought track on that DiLLA. ….. Picoso(c)big seth

ok nevermind Dre got you

26. 40 Inc Says:

i respect ur opnion dre. but u dont know wtf ur talkin bout. everybody complains bout how they want him to go back. he cant go back. that was 50 when he was struggin and wasnt rich. this is 50 now. DEal with it. if u dont like it plz shur da fuck up

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 2:30 pm

Nah. It’s on Mario’s tape though. I can send the song to you if you want?

i’m at work.

mario got a mixtape????

Yeah. A lot of R&B cats are dropping mixtapes. Mario’s ain’t that good though.

28. 40 Inc Says:

shur? *shut*

29. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

how is Drake “the hottest thing” right now?

Because Nation and Dre say so? Because blogs are posting footage from every show?

Lets be real, he hasn’t SOLD a single album….does shows at 1,000 seat venues…and has a song that gets luke warm radio rotation.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Black Thoughts Style > Jiggaman’s

My Cuzzo was up in New Yawk a week or so ago and went to the Jimmy Fallon Show when Soljia Boy was there and I dvr’d and I saw his goofy ass one side of the stage …..his text

“Ima go ahead and get kicked out on some Cali shit”

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

My Gucci comp >>>

Alot of his best songs, all in CDQ

Gucci Mane – Da Hood Luvs Me!

sharebee.com/8cb2974a

32. Boosie Says:

Dre prolly look like that dude jamal from ghostwriter

33. El feces lOco Says:

^^You the one that started though? If it doenst mean shit to you why post it on a hip hop site where comments are generated? Anyway..if you don’t think drake is the shit you’re a hater(c)nahright commenters..thats why.

Lil Known Fun Fact: Besides Successful I’ve never heard Drake rap..i fucks with homie for his RnB songs..Omarion, Trey, LLoyd all laced him with music for SFG…my copy of SFG I deleted all the rap songs..If I wanted to hear Lil Wayne I’d turn on Sportscenter.

34. rex hussla Says:

Interscope got rid of their graphic designers now? Wtf is this artwork?

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Kid CuDi > Drake

but I was on CuDi early(c)what the kids say

36. big_seth Says:

Media fire >>>>>

Say I’m lyin

37. Hoskins Says:

@ those “where are you yeezy” T-shirts, thats got to be a female thing.

AYO at any man who wears it (after knowing the context)

38. Dre Says:

# 40 Inc Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 2:40 pm e

__________________________________

Like he wasn’t already rich then… he’s made good records being a rich fuck.

And I fucks with The Massacre.

Imagine if he didn’t give Game those records (and yes he did give Game those)… not even eskay would deny The Massacre then.

39. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Media fire >>>>>

Say I’m lyin

^4shared.com is better

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

big_seth Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 2:43 pm
    Media fire >>>>>

Say I’m lyin

^^^^^
    skipscreen kills the competition … but it fux with zshare so I cant listen to it beforehand. Either way its >_______

41. hecktic Says:

is anyone mad that 50 just used eminems accent a little bit in this joint?

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

And I fucks with The Massacre.

=-=====================================
    THIS!!!

He shoulda kept Higher. Fuck Jayceon.

43. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok lets me real here

the Dr.’s Advocate > everything 50 after GRODT

44. Boosie Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 2:41 pm

how is Drake “the hottest thing” right now?

______________________________________________________________

with a weezy co-sign and bitches following you, you can go along way…why do you have to have an album or sell records to be popular, thats mad conventional thinking. It’s 2009 and with a youtube video you can be the most popular dude in the world.

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 2:44 pm
    Media fire >>>>>

Say I’m lyin

^4shared.com is better
    ================
    Yezzir. One stop shopping.

I use DivShare, so you can hear it up front before you decide to download.

this song is ok, but nothing really special. maybe it’ll grow on me though.

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I use DivShare, so you can hear it up front before you decide to download.

^^^^^^^
    yup

48. Skrong Taper: The Line-Up Prince Says:

Album for album, no mixtapes.

Game > 50

>>Nah, the blogs are trying to keep up with the streets on this….blogs always follow the streets, never the other way around..

^fucking kill yourself Boosie. you can ask Drake himself who made him pop.

50. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

^$$$

I mean if Drake is rapping to be popular thats one thing…here I thought this was a business proposition.

51. supported Says:

I think the 50 hate is so high right now he could give you shit better than illmatic and ya’ll will say its garbage, the hate for him corrupts your opinion. I’m far from a 50 stan and I think this shit is pretty hard

52. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

you can ask Drake himself who made him pop

^gay

53. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Sonically/cohesion/the knock in the trunk on The Documentary >_______________

>>the Dr.’s Advocate > everything 50 after GRODT

^basically

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Popularity translates into dollars.

56. b-ease Says:

the Dr.’s Advocate > everything 50 after GRODT

yep

57. Boosie Says:

El feces lOco Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

__________________________________________________________

I only pointed out that the drake love is real, its not some imaginary buzz on the net….but niggas get so emotional about music that they don’t realize it.

If you don’t fuck with drake, then you don’t…..but mad niggas and bitches fuck with him, so it is what it is, and thats what you gotta accept.

58. El feces lOco Says:

2 girls/double breasted like a dress coat

got ya girl staring too
    creepin like a lion in field foo (full) of caribou
    (c)Nick

…Wooooooooo…niggas aint fuckin wid Nick F.

Boosie is right about an album not mattering though. Drake is doing it right, he’s building a rabid fanbase. fuck releasing an album when you can already pack a venue.

60. Big Homie Says:

This track is hot

61. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

fuck releasing an album when you can already pack a venue high school gym

*fixed*

62. Boosie Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

^fucking kill yourself Boosie. you can ask Drake himself who made him pop.
    _______________________________________________________________

I hope you were joking dawg, I might be the only nigga in Louisiana who visits nahright….

weezy cosign> nahright cosign……you’re popular for getting mickey factz a live nation deal and donny goines an article in the xxl

63. Mag Says:

Ok, Your right!

>>weezy cosign> nahright cosign……

^i would hope so.

>>you’re popular for getting mickey factz a live nation deal and donny goines an article in the xxl

come on b, don’t play yourself.

65. supported Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

^fucking kill yourself Boosie. you can ask Drake himself who made him pop.
    _______________________________________________________________

—————————————————————————————-
    Ouch

66. Mixtape Torrents Says:

Why does the Dirty CDQ of Curtis track sound like the took all the excitement out of it. And why does it sound like they put the ghost of Tyson’s mansions house keeper in the background.

67. b-ease Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 2:52 pm
    fuck releasing an album when you can already pack a venue high school gym

*fixed*

Boosie Says:

*DEAD*

68. b-ease Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 2:52 pm
    fuck releasing an album when you can already pack a venue high school gym

*fixed*

Boosie Says:

*DEAD*

damn near everybody on that XXL freshman cover was a Nah alumni and almost all of them are now popping on a level they weren’t before. Drake just finished shouting out nation. you name the rapper that’s hot now, and Nah and other blogs have played a part in their come up.

70. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Media fire >>>>>

Say I’m lyin

^^^^^

Usershare.net >

Usershare is KING

73. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Drake just finished shoutingspitting out nation.

*fixed*

74. b-ease Says:

This is true, but I’m still dying at boosie’s last comment.

75. El feces lOco Says:

^^OK..understood…I don’t really know how I got into this ping pong match with you..

ALL IM SAYING IS..Drake took 2 years to buzz his SMASH HITS…within those 2 years he’s made OTHER MUSIC..NONE OF IT has been labeled SMASH HITS..such as Brand New, etc has.

Do you think Drake can sell out venues with a mixtape, and a wack album? His album better be better than his mixtape or its CURTAINS.

76. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Drake just finished spitting out nation.

Yikes!

77. Mixtape Torrents Says:

Word is bond, Mos Def look like a fruity MF Doom in that picture on CL. Maybe they just did a session together :)

78. Ghost Writer Says:

lol @ beezy

79. J Says:

anybody hatin on this track is a fuckin hater. i’m a 50 fan but i’m real wit it. “i get it in” and “get up” were both wack, but this track is fire and he stepped it up lyrically compared to the last two singles. all you niggaz talkin bout they want the old 50, shut the fuck up and quit livin in the past. life goes forward not backward. i get sick of hearin dat shit “they want the old this or that.” you niggaz sound old and stale just sayin that shit. anyway props to 50 for steppin his game up and hopefully he drops nothin but bangers from this point on. but some 50 problems fall on Dr. Dre’s shoulders cause dre hasn’t given 50 somethin this hot since GRODT. “i get in” track was wack, especially when they came with the mastered version. “outta control” was wack until dr. dre went back and remixed it.

80. supported Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

the Dr.’s Advocate > everything 50 after GRODT
    Trillion percent.
    ___________________________________________________________________

with all of the name drops? the name drops is as bad to me as all of the r&b/club tracks on the massacre

81. b-ease Says:

Drake= Camron 2 weeks ago..all that BUZZIN shit dont mean shit till the album drops..women lie, men lie…numbers don’t lie (c)Jay

Hurt Me Soul (c) Lazer

82. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

eskay Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 2:57 pm

silky – no homo

83. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Do you think Drake can sell out venues with a mixtape, and a wack album?
    ================================
    The album isn’t even out and you’re calling it wack.

The DNA of a hater.

And he already sells out venue’s with a mixtape.

Game’s namedropping is the shit. niggas let the stupidest shit annoy them.

Game’s namedropping >>>

Em’s voices >>>

>>>> Curtis mumble mouth

85. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I Get It In was dope.

86. Geronimo P Says:

what was cam’s numbers?

>>Drake= Camron 2 weeks ago..all that BUZZIN shit dont mean shit till the album drops..women lie, men lie…numbers don’t lie (c)Nas

what does this even mean? Cam’s album sold well, so I don’t know what you’re trying to insinuate.

88. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I need a drink, shorty gimme a drink

89. Black Says:

With so many different media outlets it’s really difficult to determine a) whether an artist is really buzzing and b) whether that buzz will translate into bread. If your popping on the internet thats cool, it’s filled with real people the problem is that these same people will be able to get your album by clicking their mouse 2 weeks before it’s released officially.

90. Parker Says:

Too bad ya’ll can’t hear the original Needlz track Dre bit this beat from…smh

91. Charles Oakley Says:

man, drake got that swag workin…he’s spreading that swag all over the place

92. El feces lOco Says:

By the end of this summer we’ll be on to the next “new nigga”..It’s the way technological music works nowadays..The internet lowered rappers shelf lives.

There’s no attachment to a rapper’s work or craft when you can’t pick up his CD, or breeze thru his album cover/credits..because you saw it online..or its inside ya ipod.

It used to be radio playing the same song everyday until everyone loved it…now its the blogs posting shit everyday ..till everyone hates it.

Technology killed the artist..and the consumer.

93. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Artists make money doing shows.

Albums are promotion for live shows.

94. moresickaMC Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 2:47 pm

this song is ok, but nothing really special. maybe it’ll grow on me though.
    hah!…like yr opinion on 50s music is legit/unbiased

>>If your popping on the internet thats cool, it’s filled with real people the problem is that these same people will be able to get your album by clicking their mouse 2 weeks before it’s released officially.

true, but we need to get away from that mentality that selling records is the only measure of success.

96. b-ease Says:

>>>> Curtis mumble mouth

Naw, I co-sign Game’s name dropping being ill, but the mumblemouth flow was killer on GRODT.

97. El feces lOco Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

Do you think Drake can sell out venues with a mixtape, and a wack album?
    ================================
    The album isn’t even out and you’re calling it wack.

The DNA of a hater.

And he already sells out venue’s with a mixtape.

^^You’re an idiot I refuse to even acknowledge from this day forth.

98. b-ease Says:

Word. Albums may not matter anymore, but that’s a horrible thing for the art.

99. supported Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Game’s namedropping is the shit. niggas let the stupidest shit annoy them.

Game’s namedropping >>>

Em’s voices >>>

>>>> Curtis mumble mouth
    ________________________________________________________________

it’s not just the name dropping, it’s the dick riding, all the skitzoisms, the fact that he is secretly in love with dr.dre etc. if it was just name dropping I might be a fan

>>hah!…like yr opinion on 50s music is legit/unbiased

the fuck you talking about? I just listened to the song and gave my unbiased opinion. you niggas think cuz I crack jokes about Curtis that I hate him, and that’s far from the case. I listen to his music and if its good I’ll say it’s good. if it’s bad I’ll say it’s bad. I thought that song was ok, and I even said it might grow on me. but you’re such a little Curtis dick-sucking fuck boy that you can’t even recognize a fair opinion when you see one.

“oh, if eskay says the song isn’t good, it must be because he hates Curtis”

get the fuck outta here, you Curtis stans are the most fucking pathetic mammals to ever walk the earth.

101. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

if you listen to the radio for hip hop music more than 10minutes everyday…you fucking lost

102. big_seth Says:

I have yet to hear Drake on the radio, but i hear CuDi often.

CuDi’s buzz >> drake’s

skills aside. CuDi will sell more albums. Especially If they both came out today.

103. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

The internet brings fans closer to the artist then ever before. Fuck liner notes.

Smart dumb niggas lol.

104. Big Homie Says:

*drops an ill rhyme*

Everything is alright. Thanks to my job letting me get on Nah Right

*never released an album and is still buzzin from bars*

105. Geronimo P Says:

So does anyone know Crime Pays numbers?

106. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

“oh, if eskay says the song isn’t good, it must be because he hates Curtis”
    =========================================
    But you admit you hate Curtis so your opinion is worthless.

107. Big Homie Says:

^ yo..I never listen to the radio. I was in my friends car and she had the radio playin and I was like..wow…WTF

108. Black Says:

^Your right, I think that blogs definitely help an artist get a solid fanbase all over the country that will enable them to do modest shows and make a very respectable living. However, the mark of a true superstar is still the guy who can go platinum+. Thing is I think that most of the new rappers have that type of potential based off the content of their music.

109. moresickaMC Says:

ok the CDQ sounds wack…they need to go back to the previous version

110. big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 3:10 pm

THIS

111. xxbklynkillesxx Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 3:06 pm
    man, drake got that swag workin…he’s spreading that swag all over the place

ayo?

112. supported Says:

# big_seth Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

I have yet to hear Drake on the radio, but i hear CuDi often.

CuDi’s buzz >> drake’s

_________________________________________________________________

he’s all over NY radio, best i ever had and that young money shit is both in heavy rotation & that’s without a deal. I don’t co-sign drake in any shape or form but I can’t say his buzz is not crazy

113. Boosie Says:

# El feces lOco Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 3:00 pm

__________________________________________________________

are you an actuary? or have a risk management degree in hip-hop? Mad niggas put out shitty albums and have bounced back. WHO KNOWS what will happen or not, whats the point of worrying or talking about it? All he has to do is put out hot songs and pack the venues, if he does that what does it matter how his album will do or will sound.

If he drops a wack album then its wack….you’ll think he’ll ja rule himself? by dropping a wack album? Are you inferring that his album will be wack?

Based on his current music from his mixtape, its a good indicator that the songs will be like that on the album, I don’t know how you can forsee his album will be wack, unless you just want it to be or dont like him.

114. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

supported Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 2:48 pm
    ==========================================
    I don’t think everybody hates on 50. Mostly everyone rooted for 50 as the underdog but now he’s no longer the underdog and his music shows that. I’d rather he get in the studio instead ofputting on pimpin curly wigs or promoting Tia’s book. Get Your Ass in the Studio 50!! Them Country boys talking reckless about NY

115. Joey Profit$ Says:

I had this dude at the gym started singing that stanky leg song I looked at him and told him politely DON’T EVER DO THAT SHIT AGAIN OR I WILL FUCK U UP pause..

116. Andoi Says:

Not impressed at all. 50 needs to get back on that “power of the dollar” shit.

117. SKEEMATICS Says:

this is wack…. this is a weak Dre Track, and the lyrics/hook is weak…. this is the rap music i hate.

I dont think 50 let his crew hear this, cuz if he did, it wouldnt have gotten released. Or maybe thats why he leaked it for free.

118. FUCK NAHRIGHT.COM Says:

FUCK THIS SITE AND THE WRITTER’S YALL 50 CURTIS LIKE YALL KNOW HIM. FUCKING FAGGOTS CALL YOUR MOMA BY HER 1ST NAME. BITCH ASS NIGGA’S CURTIS YALL NIGGA’S ARE HOMOS.

119. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Papoose - Feelin’ Some Way (Dirty) Says: