Cory Gunz – Time (prod. Vinny Idol)

cory-gunz-block

This song is fucking nice.

Cory Gunz – Time (Produced by the King of Beatz, Vinny Idol)

Off of Cory’s upcoming Gansta Grillz: Heir To The Throne mixtape.

Samples Seal’s “Fly Like An Eagle”. Courtesy of RapRadar.

Previously: Cory Gunz ft. Willie the Kid & Marvo – A New Day

31 Responses to “Cory Gunz – Time (prod. Vinny Idol)”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I know when Nation posts one of the dudes who fux with him, he will say something nice. I am not mad at that. When I eat at friends homes and the wife’s cooking is mothballs of garbage I eat and say “Thanks for having me over” …….its only right

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Kobe or Lebron?

4. rex hussla Says:

devond Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:35 pm
    do new york even have balls in the lottery
    _____________________________________

yup my mock lottery had them at #8 and drafting Stephen Curry

>>Eskiosk still feeling Charles Hamilton?? were you on his nuts? pause but I think you were feeling that garbage pale kid

I was feeling some of his shit, definitely wasn’t on his nuts, no Ty Biggs. Haven’t really listened to any of his new shit though.

6. rex hussla Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin’ Us Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:39 pm
    Kobe or Lebron?
    ___________________________________

I might have to go with Lebron right now…his team has showed up every game. *no shots*

7. PW Says:

I can never see Corey Gunz making an album that Id listen to all the way thru.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Vinny Idol is slept on cause his music rarely makes it to retail releases, but he has some mixtape classics.

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TY “YOu cant grasps the concepts of going deep into a borrough of dirt and coming back out SONIC with tons of ideas and wearing your heart on your sleeve”

10. rex hussla Says:

Is cuffing your jeans five times still hot in the streets? I used to rock my shit like that though Cory it’s all good.

11. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:40 pm
    Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:39 pm
    Send him some shit with a cleveland steamboat in it.

She’ll never check that email again! LOL

^^^^^^^
    wow wtf is that?

^^FUX

google it…………. at home!

Or just google the definition.

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I hope the Lakers come out hard like MJG. Swear to god I gots this cold 6pack of Blue Moons sitting at home and the wifey is cooking up some steaks. She wants to be motherly with a penchant for sucking my dick. Not mad at all

fabe619@yahoo.com

^^^^spam that nigga

13. Troyvul Says:

Nothing would be better see the Lakers lose 4-1..real talk

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

=============================
    Kobe’s a great closer, but I can’t see anyone picking him over Lebron. Lebron is a physically more intimidating pressence and he does more then just score.

15. rex hussla Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:42 pm
    __________________________________________________

*DEADEADEADEADEADEADEADEAD*

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Troyvul always comes out to hate on the Lake show. I will dour you in the amount of piss it would take to fill 10,000 lakes.

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

yup my mock lottery had them at #8 and drafting Stephen Curry
    ========================================
    Wishful thinking, cause we really need a good 2 guard to come off the bench. Are the Knicks stuck with Larry Hughes for the 2009-2010 season?

18. CiCi The Intern Says:

Laker Haters STAND UP!

19. rex hussla Says:

Lakers better not fuck around this series…no way in hell am I trying to see Denver vs. Cleveland. It’d be cool, but not a quarter of what a Lakers/Cavs matchup would be.

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I want the knicks to get #1 overall …. I want to see that hate and conspiracy theorists or even if the Suns got it. Fuck giving a pick to a team that is run improperly year after year(c)the Clippers

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

The new 50 song is a used tampon.

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I want JR smith to go at Kobe … that dude is a cannonball(c)Drake .

23. devond Says:

today kobe bryant will start preparing 4 lebron by putting up 40 plus 2night watch

24. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

rex hussla Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 6:48 pm

^^Agreed

But that Lakers vs Cavs is already predestined.

25. PW Says:

The damn Urban Dictionary is hilarious….

Cleveland Snowplow:

After railing the female from behind for an unspecified amount of time and shooting your wad all over her back, punch her in the back of the head. hard. Used to prevent unwanted after-sex cuddle time. Similar to the the Dirty Pedro.

However, a Dirty Pedro is defined as:

A female that wipes their ass backwards getting shit in their pussy. AKA the crack hoe whipe.
    “When I pulled down Sarah’s panties, I seen she had given herself a dirty pedro.”

…So i dont see the similarity.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Good to see that Lambo is gone.

This is Cory in his natural enviroment…the hood.

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

fabe619@yahoo.com

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

PW, come on fam. That shit is just nasyy lol.

29. devond Says:

i figure out why cory gunz rockz so well in the hood even tho it takes a million listens to understand wtf he be saying he rides beats with much swagger i enjoyed this song tho i want download it 4 replay

30. Cory Gunz - Time (Keep Ticking) | 2dopeboyz Says:

[…] nation’s statement about this […]

31. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Cory Gunz - Gunshot Says: