Video: Eminem On Family Guy + Talks To Westwood About Nick Cannon [Audio]

The other snippet from Em’s Westwood interview that airs Saturday:

Audio: Em Talks About “Bagpipes From Baghdad” & Nick Cannon

Tim Westwood: Mariah. Did you use to have a crush on her?
Eminem: As a kid, yeah… with the song “Bagpipes From Baghdad”, there’s a line on there that, you know, was a little harsh.. The way I look at it, I said it, it wasn’t like— I had no idea Nick Cannon was gonna start wildin’ out on me. No pun intended.. I heard about some of the things he was saying, I didn’t read his blog or anything like that. [It’s his mission now, he’s saying.] Oh I didn’t know about that. It is what it is. He’s suppose to defend his wife. I expected him to do that but at the end of the day, what I actually meant to say was: I wish them the best.
Westwood: I didn’t get that from the record.
Em: [Sarcasm starts] But that’s what I meant to say.

Westwood: I didn’t hear it. Was that in the chorus?
Em: That’s the whole message of the record. Is that I wish them the best.
Westwood: I wish you a happy celeb marriage.
Em: Yes, that’s exactly what I meant to say.
Westwood: Why am I late on this? I didn’t know the wifey was the c-word. I misunderstood it.. How would you feel in a sort of 8 Mile battle contest with Nick Cannon. I think that’s where you’re gonna feel some “swag” pressure, cuz it’s on baby. [Laughs] You and him are gonna have to go bar-for-bar in a minute.
Em: I didn’t plan on taking it to that level. I didn’t want it to get that level.

Related: Busta Wants Em To Leave Mariah Alone

Previously: Audio: Eminem Talks To Westwood About “The Voice”

173 Responses to “Video: Eminem On Family Guy + Talks To Westwood About Nick Cannon [Audio]”

Late Pass: I just saw Notorious over the wknd. Pretty good flick.

2. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

cuz wale is an arrogant only somewhat dope rapper.
    ========
    Yet he has a classic tape under his belt, is a way better performer, and has the Nah Right cosign

Yet he has a classic tape under his belt, is a way better performer, and has the Nah Right B-more, D.C niggas cosign

^fixed.

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:27 am

What you don’t hear about though is the disses Ma$e had for Jay that really gets no play. I heard one of ‘em once, but them shits are somewhere in the archives now. I wish somebody would dig ‘em up.

^ I’m imagine there are hundreds of diss tracks that never saw the light of day for whatever reason. I’m sure Big had a slew of darts for Pac, that because of Pacs death stayed on lock in the Bad Boys vault.

^The homie Isiah from high school told me on the bus stop one day that Mobb Deep’s “Hell On Earth” album was gonna be about Pac before he died.

5. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

I was referring to Eskay and Nate…

6. Big_seth Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:30 am

^fixed.

Never been to DC & I co-sign Wale.

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:30 am

^fixed.

^Chief Editor status

8. Jersey*made*me Says:

Late Pass: I just saw Notorious over the wknd. Pretty good flick.

Word.I don’t get the hate on that flick.I enjoyed it .The funny part is I saw it in Riverside,California and the love was suprising.Cali really fucked with Big more than the beef would allow you to believe.A chick in front of me was explaining certain parts to the teenagers that was with her and it hit me how long Big and Pac been gone.Time’s flying.

9. Jersey*made*me Says:

Neef>Wale

Alicia keys must got that good good, nigga gettin divorced behind pussy and paying big settlements is self ether.

Speakin’ of Notorious, I wonder what Gravy is up to these days. Hopefully he invested that movie cake. If so, he could be good for a while.

12. MR. MEEN Says:

shit ive lived here for dumb years and i dont co sign him. sorry but

so far so gone > pretty much every LP of last year. including wale’s mixtapes.

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:35 am

^Yeen line. She got masculine/hood tendencies, so she probably aint boning that much because she knows “the game” (and probably got a few clits on her jacket). So when she does get it in she probably breakin’ ninjas off properly.

14. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

Never been to DC & I co-sign Wale.
    ==========
    Me too..I from TX and I cosign Wale

^ nigga should take some acting classes, try to parlay that notoriety (no pun)

I fucked with the movie. And though there might have been better actors to play Pac’s role, only the stanleys thought he was portrayed as a sucka or herb. He didn’t really come off like that to me. He just seemed like a wild ninja that was just having a good time.

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

He bodied that role as rookie.I wouldn’t be surprised if we start seeing that nigga in some burger commercials.He might as well cuz the rap game ain’t what it used to be.360 deals and shit.

18. MR. MEEN Says:

seriously i think my blog is uglier than nahright. how the hell did i not notice all this time.

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:38 am

^ nigga should take some acting classes, try to parlay that notoriety (no pun)

^I thought about that too. He looks young enough to play high school characters. If I was him I’d move to L.A. and get some side work doing promotions and features on some upcoming artists’ music. Use that dough to pay for acting classes.

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:39 am

^Real talk. TV/movie money > rap money. Them checks get cleared BEFORE you even take the role. And if you got a good agent you can get steady work.

21. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:38 am

He need to get a movie role where they need him to lose mad weight. The media loves that shit, maybe it would inspire this obese ass black ppl to get up and move

22. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:38 am

He need to get a movie role where they need him to lose mad weight. The media loves that shit, maybe it would inspire these obese ass black people to get up and workout

23. Nah Right » Eminem - The Warning (Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Diss) Says:

[…] Previously: Mariah Carey feat. Gucci Mane – Obsessed (Video) | Em Talks About “Bagpipes From Baghdad” & Nick Cannon (Audio) […]