Video: Asher Roth Interview + Freestyle w/ DJ Semtex

While Asher was in the UK:

After a smash performance at the Tabernacle in London, Asher passes through my show to talk on:

*The Album
*The Twitter Incident (He talks on the need to reach out to Eskay on the Twitter incident, etc.)
*The lost ‘I love College’ remix

….and a lot more. He blesses us with some very serious freestyles.

Previously: Asher Roth & The Roots – Be By Myself (Live) (Video)

41 Responses to “Video: Asher Roth Interview + Freestyle w/ DJ Semtex”

# Big Homie Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:54 am

Cheap wings and fries from the chinese store FTW

^ hell yea with mambo sauce as well. Wont get that stuff in Bmore only that gat see ew (sp?) or whatever the fuck it is.

^Huh? Nigga B’more = home of the chicken box w/ western fries (saltpepaketchup).

And Yat Gaw Mein is somethin’ your cousins created as a B’more delicacy. Delectable choice.

what type of nigga be grinning at a computer screen (c) Jersey’s wifey

*dead*

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:58 am

I heard that nigga turned muslim.

^ I thought jewish?

^Yeah he’s Jew, Black Israelite.

*dons sheik-like garb*

*stands on the corner*

*harass pedestrians via karaoke machine*

4. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Been in dc 6 yrs.

Never had mambo sauce.

I lost.

5. Joe Canadian Says:

Asher is a straight up faggot, wtf wrong with people.

6. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The black israelis go hard in DC. . . . Right on 14th street in columbia heights.

With silk robes knitted by virgins (c) ghost

7. Big Homie Says:

Yat Gaw Mein

^ Damn I fucked that whole name up huh? I was thining of the Thai dish. Def got to check out that Yat Gaw stuff.

Never had mambo sauce.

^ Join the club.

9. Big Homie Says:

Never had mambo sauce.

^ smh

# Big Homie Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 11:05 am

Yat Gaw Mein

^Don’t eat it from DC though. DC’s Yat is trash. Matter of fact, the local spots round there only label it as “Yat” in the menu. Definitely gotta hit up Chung Mees in B’more.

11. Joe Canadian Says:

I think I’m gonna kill him so there won’t be anymore posts about his gay ass.

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

LOL! Hell if I know….sounds like you ate at JR Crickets and I have a more refined taste, so I don’t eat there.

You got peoples in ATL?

What negro doesn’t ?Nah I used to live in Austell and Smyrna.Atlanta is a constant test of your relationship.We had niggas and chicks coming at my wifey at work and the eye candy was making me weak so we bounced.

13. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 11:07 am

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:59 am

Lol, I was in Love this weekend at the drake jawn (bill hustle fuckin bought out the entire 3rd floor) and mike beasley was in there. . .

I yell out “mike, why yo ass ain’t in the playoffs no more?!”

And the nigga started grillin me, pause. Like, starin daggers at me! I thought I was about to get stomped out. . .

his goons, or lack there of wasnt going to do shit. He had the starting point guard from Duke with him. If the first dude behind you (pause) in your squad is named Nolan, you aint about noo jazz!

14. Joey Profit$ Says:

cOLD Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 10:59 am
    yo yall heard about this broad who was cheating on her husband and had twins with 2 different fathers. Wild shit.

^^^^^

I think that shit happen to me one looks like Mommy & the other looks Korean – @ the Big Homie when was the last time you came to Florida? lol

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO @ billz pluggin chinese spots in nah.

That’s what I call effective advertising.

16. Jersey*made*me Says:

FTR,every marriage in Atlanta is doomed.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

. . . Two steppin to the warriors drum. . .

^To Wyoming though? Lol

19. Joe Canadian Says:

Who’s with me?

things I learned over the wknd

1. not all cops are assholes
    2. how to be in a room full of bad chicks with nice asses and not get caught staring
    3. niggas dont say sneakers down souf they say trainers (smh)
    4. If you say I am looking for a park (as in place to park) some people think you are looking for a park with grass and trees.

21. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

eye candy was making me weak so we bounced.

^To Wyoming though? Lol

>LOLOLOL

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO, that nigga did go to Wy-O. . . No yonkers

23. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

—————
    HAHAHA that’s the truest shyt ever!
    ATL is not the place to be if you in a relationship.
    Much respect to you for resistin the temptation, although I find that a lil’ hard to believe Jerz.

24. Jersey*made*me Says:

^To Wyoming though? Lol

Impossible.I’m counting down as we post.This project is weeks away from being done and i’m out.Va Beach is actually the rest for now.

25. Joey Profit$ Says:

3. niggas dont say sneakers down souf they say trainers (smh)

Yo I’m in the south I never heard that shit before.

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Looking for a park????

What the hell. . .

FTR,every marriage in Atlanta is doomed.

^ (kayslay voice) Damn

^roffle

^UnRuly!

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@big homie

That party boyz shit was aight. . . Taz’s wife >>>

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

Real talk.We moved down there because I was fuckin up already and we wanted to salvage things.Little did I know ATL was hedonism.

33. Joe Canadian Says:

Seriously, I’m gonna kill the bastard. I’m sick of this fucking Asher-Spam. Fuck.

34. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Joey Profit$ Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 11:13 am
    3. niggas dont say sneakers down souf they say trainers (smh)

Yo I’m in the south I never heard that shit before.
    —————-
    co-sign

If you ain’t talkin 1’s or Jay’s ain’t nothing to talk about really.

35. Joey Profit$ Says:

co-sign

If you ain’t talkin 1’s or Jay’s ain’t nothing to talk about really

^^^^^

True – Oh he said the souf – No wonder – lol

36. Joe Canadian Says:

nobody with me?

37. Joe Canadian Says:

anyone?

38. JMack Says:

you see asher roths face when he said “shuckin and jivin”. I saw a “aww fuck… did i do it again?”

39. AGDM Says:

i dislike this guy and “I love college” song.
    get your money though.

40. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Asher Roth - La Di Da (Sound Live Performance) Says:

[…] Previously: Asher Roth Interview + Freestyle w/ DJ Semtex (Video) […]