Video: 400 Blocks and Running (ItsTheReal)

This week, we got our first intern, Dave. And we did like any good boss would do: sent him to Junior’s for cheesecake. Dave documented his trip for school in this week’s video.

Previously: TitsTheReal (Video)

53 Responses to “Video: 400 Blocks and Running (ItsTheReal)”

illmatic

2. nation Says:

what’s good cOLD

^ easily the greatest rap album ever created.

4. Big Homie Says:

*will do Pinky raw today*

5. Eastern_Digital Says:

*chuckles*

6. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

*SwaggSurfs*

Whatup Nah?

7. Eastern_Digital Says:

^ easily the greatest rap album EP ever created.

fixed

8. Big Homie Says:

*hugs A chick*

*daps nate*

10. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Damn, if you don’t have insurance, hospitals is givin you the business. . .

*daps the homies,big and regular*

Nhjic

11. sleep Says:

I was listen to some old shyne shit this morning. Can’t wait for my fellow brooklynite to come home. Bet I diddy steal ownes his masters.

12. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:38 am

Speakin’ of Notorious, I wonder what Gravy is up to these days. Hopefully he invested that movie cake. If so, he could be good for a while.

He need to get a movie role where they need him to lose mad weight. The media loves that shit, maybe it would inspire these obese ass black people to get up and workout

easily the greatest rap album EP ever created.

^mini LP, to be exact.

14. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps “A” Chick *

A Chick you familiar with Cobb County?

15. Eastern_Digital Says:

^mini LP, to be exact.

agreed.

maybe it would inspire these obese ass black people to get up and workout

^ what race are you this reads racist.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Bill Hustle’s girl >>> sleep’s girl.

And it’s by a landslide, no 2008 presidential election

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:44 am

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:38 am

^He’d definitely have to move outta BK. Too easy to go around the corner for some cheap wings and fries.

diddy steal ownes his masters.

^ Clever?

20. Big Homie Says:

free shyne

21. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:50 am

maybe it would inspire these obese ass black people to get up and workout

^ what race are you this reads racist.

LOL its all good, im black

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Cheap wings and fries from the chinese store FTW

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Pap

Smh@ D.C. not coming out to support Sharpton’s education rally Saturday.

24. Big_seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:51 am

diddy steal ownes his masters.

^ Clever?

You may be giving too much credit. LOL.

I hope I’m wrong though.

25. Big Homie Says:

Cheap wings and fries from the chinese store FTW

^ hell yea with mambo sauce as well. Wont get that stuff in Bmore only that gat see ew (sp?) or whatever the fuck it is.

26. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Spaceships In Bankhead. . . I’m geek’d up

27. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 10:49 am
    *daps “A” Chick *

A Chick you familiar with Cobb County?
    ————-
    yessir.

@Pap

Smh@ D.C. not coming out to support Sharpton’s education rally Saturday.

^ *echoed* smh at 2 shootins in DC over the wknd with po po.

I saw a nigga pulled over on I295 with capris fixing a flat, I yelled joooooooooooooooooe, nigga looked up.

29. Big_seth Says:

FTR: I hate Swizzy

ol’ Swizz beats Alicia’s ass lookin nigga

You may be giving too much credit. LOL.

I hope I’m wrong though.

^ *dead* I thought the same shit.

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@jersey

I knew nothing about it.

But Al Sharpton’s a media whore. Tell him to step his civil rights game up.

32. sleep Says:

Dead@ if shyne comes back with some back to africa rap. I heard that nigga turned muslim.

33. Big_seth Says:

LMAO

I heard that nigga turned muslim.

^ I thought jewish?

35. Jersey*made*me Says:

“A” Chick Le Fleur Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 10:55 am
    Jersey*made*me Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 10:49 am
    *daps “A” Chick *

A Chick you familiar with Cobb County?
    ————-
    yessir.

I was wondering if that place with the banging ass lemon pepper wings was still open at the end of S.Cobb Dr. In that plaza right before you turn on 285 going to Bankhead Hwy. I ate that shit 4 out of 7 nights when I was there.

yo yall heard about this broad who was cheating on her husband and had twins with 2 different fathers. Wild shit.

37. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Lol, I was in Love this weekend at the drake jawn (bill hustle fuckin bought out the entire 3rd floor) and mike beasley was in there. . .

I yell out “mike, why yo ass ain’t in the playoffs no more?!”

And the nigga started grillin me, pause. Like, starin daggers at me! I thought I was about to get stomped out. . .

38. Joey Profit$ Says:

What Nah Righteeers!!!

*daps all*

39. Big Homie Says:

^ *dead*

sup joey

41. Joey Profit$ Says:

You wouldn’t catch me dead wearing no Capris fuck that – SMH

42. Big Homie Says:

and had twins with 2 different fathers. Wild shit

^ Wait..how does that happen? twins with one guy then had another pair of twins with another guy. Or a kid with one guy and another kid with another guy and those were twins? lol

43. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

——————-
    LOL! Hell if I know….sounds like you ate at JR Crickets and I have a more refined taste, so I don’t eat there.

You got peoples in ATL?

44. Joey Profit$ Says:

Same ol shit… I just been informed the company where I’m stationed at is shutting down 1 week every month and 2 weeks in July for the rest of the year – Not a good look that’s just as bad as a man wearing capris – lol

*daps Cold

45. Jersey*made*me Says:

@jersey

I knew nothing about it.

But Al Sharpton’s a media whore. Tell him to step his civil rights game up.

Nah it was actually a great cause.There were people from all up and down the east coast teachers,principals,mayors,etc. It was an equal education funding initiative I caught flipping past C-SPAN.Al’s aight,he just gets a bad rap.The crowd was a little weaker than I expected from the chocolate city.I bet Live was jumping though,lol.

46. sleep Says:

Fuck alica key old homewrecker ass bitch. For u niggas who grew up in broken homes or never want a family of ur own u won’t understand my disdain.

47. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:59 am

I yell out “mike, why yo ass ain’t in the playoffs no more?!”

That dudes face was comedy! He looked at you before you even finished your sentence

48. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

(bill hustle fuckin bought out the entire 3rd floor)

^whatttt? yeah right…how a college dude buying out a whole floor?

49. Joey Profit$ Says:

cOLD Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 10:59 am

^^^^^

I think that shit happen to me one looks like Mommy & the other looks Korean – @ the Big Homie when was the last time you came to Florida? lol

50. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Bill make the league? Got that advance money!

51. Jersey*made*me Says:

You got peoples in ATL?

What negro doesn’t ?Nah I used to live in Austell and Smyrna.Atlanta is a constant test of your relationship.We had niggas and chicks coming at my wifey at work and the eye candy was making me weak so we bounced.

52. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 10:59 am

I yell out “mike, why yo ass ain’t in the playoffs no more?!”

Plus his goons, or lack there of wasnt goin to do shit. He had the starting point guard from Duke with him. If the first dude behind you (pause) in your squad is names Nolan, you aint about noo jazz!

53. Jewtino Says:

Walking around Park Avenue in Yorkville is not the same as going to Flatbush Mall in BK to get actual Juniors Cheesecake. For itsthereal this was weak.

The ending was funny however, dude’s delivery is terrible though.