LoJ – Fresh Prince

loj-freshpince

Third leak from LoJ’s Theme Music Vol. 1

LoJ – Fresh Prince Of NY | Mediafire

Previously: LoJ ft. Quan Doe – Kick Make Love (Living Single theme; ?uestlove cosign) | LoJ ft. AC & Quan Doe – Bar Wars (Star Wars)

After the jump, the cover for Vitamin Water presents LoJ – Theme Music Vol. 1 mixtape.

loj-and-vitamin-water-presents-theme-music-vol-1-mixtape-cover

32 Responses to “LoJ – Fresh Prince”

1. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Drake?

2. Big_seth Says:

Fux joking about Budden’s & admitting his bias >>>>> Amp hating on him with malice (no clipse) & trying to say its logic & not biased. (c) his other budden rants, not necessarily this one.

LMAO

More hybrid niggas:

LoJ
    Drake
    J Cole

We need a board DNA investigation.

>>4:21: The Day After was a good album but the dick riders were so busy watching the new “next big thing” that they don’t even respect the vets.

^That album was boring as shit.

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ADM!!!!!!!!!
    this looks fucking GAY ohh shit this is sooo gay looking,
    I want to fucking listen

Wifey Text “Babe go hard for some No Doubt tickets please”

LMAO at the jacking of slang

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Whatever b.

I’m done talking to the sheep. Other cats are saying the exact shit I’m saying but barely get acknowledged.

I feel like that nigga. When I talk, niggas feel like they have to respond to me to defend their honor. My words mean that much to y’all niggas? Nigga be hanging on my every comment lol.

Shit’s crazy b.

6. herbal kint Says:

Big_seth Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 6:19 pm
    # eskay Says:
    who the fuck is Meth though? that nigga ain’t the GOAT, he ain’t even the GOAT outta Wu. I’m sick and tired of niggas giving that guy more credit that he deserves and acting like this isn’t hip-hop and niggas can’t talk shit.

at the end of the day, maybe Joey shouldn’t have said what he said, but if Meth is gonna take it to the titty, then he should go find Joe and punch him in the face, or record a diss record. period.

I know Amp is probably frustrating you, but MY quote was not meant to upset anyone.

I just think that Joe singling out Meth was wrong. I don’t think Meth is GOAT or anything. I just think it was the wrong thing for him to do. Which is exactly what Joey ended up saying. I am a fan of Budden’s. I’m one of 15 folks that bought padded room.

…. I agreed with that from the jump, he probably should of picked someone else to call out, but at the same time I didn’t think Meth would take offense and would just say he should feel that way, just like I feel like I’m better than him, I just thought this whole thing has been made into a much bigger deal than it should of been …

7. kevFRESH this CHESS not CHECKERS chuckie. now bust a stupid dope move & beat it scram! Says:

light skinned niggas might coud live this year ay?

8. Digital Scales Says:

Obama got these hybrids buzzing

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this is the fag who jumped on Living Single’s theme music right? I fux with him solely cuz he is on his 90’s black sitcom deen

10. Big_seth Says:

I can def agree with that Ty.

I probably wouldn’t care at all if I wasn’t reading about it so much here. LOL

I’m just trying to make the convo civil again because this one aint that serious.

11. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

LOL @ developing delusions of grander in a Nah Right comment section.

*Loses Mind*

*Raps to white noise*

# Digital Scales Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Obama got these hybrids buzzing

^THIS.

WTF?! This niggas is poppin’ up outta the woodworks. Even Shane Battier got a call from Obama on some “keep up the good work” type shit. I guess they really tryin’ to push this whole interracial dating/marriage/seeding thing. Word to SwirlSociety having heavy traffic.

And to answer your question… HELLZ NAH nigga! Them heffas look like they should have “Caution” tape wrapped around their bodies.

13. Big_seth Says:

D. Billz Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

# Digital Scales Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Obama got these hybrids buzzing

^THIS.

*awaits call from Obama*

*Yellow’s it up*

*is not gay though.*

LOL.

14. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

I thought light skin was out

Loaded Lux > Method Man

Serius Jones > Method Man (I put my hand to the Most High that the King Me mixtape album is better than all of Mef’s shit)

Ruste Juxx > Method Man

Peedi Crakk > Method Man

16. Digital Scales Says:

*samples theme music for full house*

*cuts it up dilla-esque style*

”everywhere you look, everywhere you look, everywhere you look”

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

^That album was boring as shit.
    =================================
    Lies.

Very underrated album that got critical acclaim across the board.

I Gotta Have It
    .zshare.net/audio/60203633653ba9eb/

Say (feat. Lauyrn Hill)
    zshare.net/audio/60203696e6b07504/

Presidential M.C. (feat. Raekwon & Rza)
    zshare.net/audio/602037319f385b3a/

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 6:31 pm

I thought light skin was out

^It was until Hussein got elected. Not only is it back, but it’s on some hybrid shit. Chicks gonna start sayin’ that like dudes who come from a “diverse background”.

WATCH.

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

THIS SONG SUCKED

20. kevFRESH this CHESS not CHECKERS chuckie. now bust a stupid dope move & beat it scram! Says:

I thought light skin was out

looks like you back in(nah) bidness athernaffy. don’t get gassed tho.

21. Digital Scales Says:

_____

LMAO i seen that! I was like yoooooooooooo word????????? Bible and the Qu’ran talked about these people

_

____

*DIES* Yo i seen that shit and was like yo wtf? they charging niggas 60 dollar to catch the monster

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 6:32 pm

^That album was boring as shit.
    =================================
    Lies.

Very underrated album that got critical acclaim across the board.

^I listened to it all the way through. It was decent, and better than his last 2 efforts, but I was noddin’ off listening to it.

GZA vs. DJ Muggs > 4/21

As a matter of fact…

Erick Sermon’s “Chilltown, NY” > 4/21

i’d say Amp has about a 65%/35% legit/bullshit opinion ratio.

LIGHT SKINNED NIGGAS ARE BACK! (C)Budden

26. B!Z Says:

chill “lodge” this song bout philly dude…..

27. bpwr Says:

lol, dudes more worried bout another mans skin color than the music we suppose 2 b listening 2, lol. The song is so-so, fcuk his light skin.

28. SamSonIte Says:

this dude is dope. the beat is kinda weak. lyrics are strong.

29. KEV Says:

who the hell cares if this dude is light skin? this song is “alright” he has alot more dope shit though i seen on youtube from his nuves performance and the star wars joint, so all you need to stop hatin on light skinned fellas and appreciate music for what it is/

30. KEV Says:

oh word and check out that kick make love i was feeling that 1 2

31. UNIVERSAL Says:

its good to hear some truth and originality in music again.

32. Hip hoppa since a toddler Says:

ahh refreshing to hear somethin fresh dope and new..lightskinned or darkskinned who care i bet ya gurl’ll say i gotta bigga dik..smh @ losers