Hold Up…T.I. is Only Doing 2 Months?

Man, I gotta tell you, while I still don’t believe Tip snitched, this shit right here is really making it harder for me to defend him against those who do.

The rapper, the self-proclaimed “King of the South,” had faced a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each charge in his three-count indictment.

Harris will be credited for 305 days of home detention he already has served after being charged, so his stay at the Forrest City prison likely will be only two months.

I mean, it’s not completely unfathomable that somebody could be credited for time served, but on such a high profile case? Really? To me, this kinda cancels out the notion that he’s really even being reprimanded. Because, not for nothing, people sit for longer than two months just waiting to be arraigned. I thought the whole point of the sweetheart deal, and all of this community service he’s been doing, was to show that even though he was getting a break, there were still repurcussions to his actions. Two months in Club Fed hardly conveys that message.  But hey, more power to him for beating the system.

Bottom line: Mike Vick lost.

135 Responses to “Hold Up…T.I. is Only Doing 2 Months?”

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

WE ARE LASERS

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^I was just about to type that…lol

*daps the doll*

BD, what do you do if you like a chick and you can’t stop thinking about her. . . . and you think she likes you, too, but you can’t be too sure. . .

like, she says she’s feeling you, but you still a lil unsure.

3. El feces lOco Says:

T.I. =Trusted Informant

LF: This diss is some baby shit.

*prepares to diss Meth too*

4. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

haha i was just about to post this in the last thread – because i saw this post go up and then get taken down:

THERE’S SOME SNEAK SHIT GWAN HERE – FIRST I SAW A T.I. POST ABOUT HOW HE SNITCHED AND THEN IT DISAPPEARED. I LEFT THE FIRST COMMENT BUT THEN SHIT GOT DELETED? DO I SMELL A CEASE A DESIST? ESKAY I TOLD U I COULD MAKE ALL OF THOSE GO AWAY. SMFH LOL

go on now, nothing to see here haha

5. rrahha Says:

thats crazy…people get more than that for a DUI!!!

T.I. = Tell It

7. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

That’s wassup, i’m happy for homie…

8. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 2:59 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 2:56 pm
    ^I was just about to type that…lol

*daps the doll*

like, she says she’s feeling you, but you still a lil unsure.

^If she actually said that she’s feeling you, what’s there to be unsure about? What type of interaction have you all had so far?

9. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LF: This diss is some baby shit.

*prepares to diss Meth too*

*shoots EFL’s diss video on ODB’s grave*

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

Like I said in the last post…

This is some BULLSHIT.

11. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

for a sec i thought liar cohen might have shtrong armed the kid — but i shoulda known better

*daps the three muskateers of this rap blogging shit*

12. nation Says:

Nah Right Lite

* T.I. Shooting

13. Mag Says:

Nowadays this rap shit ain’t adding up / How niggas get caught with 10 machine guns, only get 12 months / Oowee, don’t talk to me / You talk to him, you talking to them.”

14. El feces lOco Says:

moe rock
    moe like moe loves cock
    bitch nigga wearin a smock
    I smoke more pot than a crock
    now who the fuck…..

*gets held back by an imaginary Lupe*

“fuck them niggas yo”

15. Most_Incredible! Says:

that really sounds suspicious … well let’s wait for tsg to do their job

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I will do more time over Memorial day weekend …. lol

is he snitchin’? no indeed – “Aint I”

Uh huh.

18. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

if TI snitched but then fired alfamega for snitching — that’s a whole lotta bitch shit gwan on

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, we didn’t speak for 5 years, then we squashed our “beef” and went out. . . and we’ve kicked it, spooned a bit, but nothing too crazy. . . hell, i haven’t even gotten a kiss!

but fuck! i can’t stop thinking about her! this shit is the L. . . .

20. El feces lOco Says:

*shoots EFL’s diss video on ODB’s grave*

^^^lol..ODB my favorite Wu member tho(nhijc)..

*takes off bandana*

*freestyles an “We’ll always love ODB” song*

21. El feces lOco Says:

T.I. = Talk In

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I will do more time over Memorial day weekend …. lol

yo, i completely forgot that was this weekend. . . what you gettin into?

23. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 3:02 pm
    is he snitchin’? no indeed – “Aint I”

Uh huh.

^made it thru my situation…ain’t I blessed as I can be?

# El feces lOco Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

moe rock
    moe like moe loves cock
    bitch nigga wearin a smock
    I smoke more pot than a crock
    now who the fuck…..

*gets held back by an imaginary Lupe*

“fuck them niggas yo”

^ Hilarity *dapz Feces*

25. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

fux yesterday i had the charcoal grill on full blaze, i was throwing the pulpa de res thin cut carne asada steaks on that bitch and then dousing them with heavy rock salt straight from greece and fresh squeezed limes — the guests was having mouth-gasms. right from the grill to their plate. fucking delicious

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TI = Too Innocent

27. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Hahaha what a FARCE!

28. nation Says:

all this brouhaha and crying and songs and shows and club appearances for a two month bid? i’ve spent more time at home than that

29. CiCi The Intern Says:

For all of the “hoopla” about this dude going on federal-sanctioned vacay for a year and a day, he’s only going in for two months?

Something ain’t right. Like Eskay said, I don’t think T.I. blew the whistle but how the hell you get away with all of those firearms like that? House arrest ain’t prison.

Clifford better be sucking down his lawyers ASAP.

30. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

T.I. = Told Information

31. Treasure!!!! Says:

Ayo DBillz i need to holla at u real quick homie

32. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

Clifford better be sucking down his lawyers ASAP.

^GAAATTT! *daps Ci Double*

33. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

charcoal > gas

i be seeing YTs drop 2 stacks on a gas grill with all the accoutrements and their steak doesn’t taste half as good as the shit i make on a $50 charcoal jawn from home depot

money in my pocket: $1950

superior flavor: priceless

for everything else, there’s cheaaaaaaaaaaaaa

34. B.Payton Says:

Im happy for my nigga. Thats good.

35. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Ayo DBillz i need to holla at u real quick homie

pausation.

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 3:04 pm

^^^^^^
    Word sounds great. You should try thin sliced CHuck Roast aka Diesmillio in the mexican market. Just add some salts and lime before grilling. Fuck Ima have to grill tomorrow for the game, cuz my mental is having mouthgasms

37. El feces lOco Says:

daps Billiam..daps the whole itinerary of nahconstituents..what it is..Yall so much like family I don’t even be dapping yall all the time no more.

T.I. =Tell In

38. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

yesterday i had the charcoal grill on full blaze

^me too…out on my fire escape.

Urban Living >>>

damn, the wrong draft published, fixed.

40. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:06 pm

Clifford better be sucking down his lawyers ASAP.

^GAAATTT! *daps Ci Double*

*daps BD*

41. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

charcoal > gas

and its not even close

I cook on some clean burning propane(c)Hick

42. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I saw Angels and Demons last night and it was superior

# Treasure!!!! Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Ayo DBillz i need to holla at u real quick homie

^Ayo. What up?

44. CiCi The Intern Says:

# El feces lOco Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:07 pm

T.I. =Tell In

Feces! …*daps*

45. Mag Says:

Smokinggun needs to get on the case.

I can’t see how yall be changin’ monikers.

Just. Can’t. Do. It.

*hugs blue name*

47. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Treasure!!!! Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    Ayo DBillz i need to holla at u real quick homie

^Billz is an internet legend…people come to Nah just to match whits with him in the coment section.

48. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I saw Angels and Demons last night and it was superior

this.

did you read the book, fux?

49. wavy is a cliche Says:

T.I = true informant

50. Bill Hu$tle Says:

HAHA. just found out the dude who sang that song White Girls, works in my office

51. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

Bottom line: Mike Vick lost.

^That BTW…that shit is so fucking sad B.

52. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Does T.I. still have a career?

To me all his songs are garbage now. He switched up his flow, the writing sucks, and there is a whole new array of talent out.
    Gucci Mane already took over Atlanta…i’m jus sayin

53. TheCo!!inB Says:

Time served FTW……niggas should’ve known though if they only gave son a year. but also they usually grant time served as part of the sentence. i didn’t think this would happen but it’s not all that crazy

54. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Diesmillio

word fux that’s my next play

in chicago i go to a halal/zabiha butcher on the northside of chicago called “farm city.” palestinian owner but all mexicans doing the butchering, and some of them are muslim too.

the nice thing about halal meat is that you have to cut the neck of the animal and let all the blood out

therefore — unlike american meats where the cow is electrocuted to keep the most blood in and make the meat heavier — halal meat has low blood content, so i just sear the steak on both sides and leave it pinkish red in the middle

very delicious stuff — allahu akbar

i don’t eat halal meat all the time but for grilling the shit is great

my next play might also be to try cow hearts and other exotic shit — maybe cow tongues etc etc — i think the charcoal makes everything taste good anyway so fuck it, why not experiment and just go in

*serves my wife’s friends some tongue*

*lets them give complements to the chef*

55. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Money = Justice

56. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

billz interned w/ al gore when he invented the innnerwebs.

57. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

I have friends that got caught with like 10 rocks dimed up and serve YEARS.

Fuck T.I.

58. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*serves my wife’s friends some tongue*

*lets them give complements to the chef*

this is why chea is a legend.

i see what you did there. . .

59. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

I BEEN SAY THIS NIGGA A SNITCH!!!!!!!

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A RAT

SMELLS LIKE A RAT

ITS A RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT TO MENTION THIS NIGGA HAD A FEDERAL AGENT ON HIS PAYROLL

*turns caps off*

60. Treasure!!!! Says:

yo u still got promo out in bmore?

61. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

dear eskay,

please post the new drizzy mixtape. i would link to yeezy’s blog but i’m not trying to get screamed on k thx

warmest regards,
    chea

62. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:13 pm

I have friends that got caught with like 10 rocks dimed up and serve YEARS.

Fuck T.I.

That’s what I’m saying …

Can I have Tip’s lawyer? Sheesh.

63. El feces lOco Says:

Charcoal wins
    barcode timbs
    in the park
    ducking narco’s lens
    not knowing I only go in
    when we gon go out?
    she keep asking me
    she say she love my meat on her grill
    she gassing me
    I’m from the Pharcyde
    she keep passing me

64. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

did you read the book, fux?

sir

YOOOOOOO CHEA Cow Tongue is the shit. My Mom makes cow tongue tacos. She chops the cow tongue to little pieces puts a pot with water then this sifter like thing on top and lets the cow meat cook with the vapors of the boiling water, add some cilantro and chopped onions on too a vapor cooked tortilla or pita and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(c)Master P

# “A” Chick Le Fleur Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Does T.I. still have a career?

Gucci Mane already took over Atlanta…i’m jus sayin

^I don’t really care for TI’s music, but he’s mainstream/pop now. Camel status. He has already peaked a few albums ago, so now it’s gonna be more about the money and less about the music. This is the usual “progression” for artists of his status. But, I never cared for his music much anyway so I could care less.

But Camel? THAT nigga…

66. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Oh word, yeezy got it? it’s not even on OVO

67. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Niggas be tellin’.

68. rex hussla Says:

Saw Mos last night…dope show no doubt. Played a few tracks from the new album. That shit is gonna be CLASSIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=bp8VtsfkPXg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This track over that Madlib Beat Konductah in India “Movie Finale” is CRAZY and now the track features SLICK RICK. I’m telling you, he played that shit last night and it’s crazy. Def copping that new album when it drops.

69. king blair Says:

Yall niggas trippin this is common practice to get timed served for house arrest for a non-violent offense, this trial was never bout TIP going to jail it was about a DEA looking good in election season making a name for himself becuase of this I bet TIP will be on this dudes campaign trail. Plus who could TIP snitch on we all know that his ass aint still in the trap. TIP in my mind could only be a snitch if some past shit come up but presently he cool. THIS SHIT IS ALL POLITICS!!!

70. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

word Grilling is a cool Hobby I goes INNNNNNNNNN

71. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Drake Mixtapes = AIDS in a jewel case

72. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*daps pap*

73. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

*applauds T.I.*

*Standing ovation even*

# Treasure!!!! Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

yo u still got promo out in bmore?

^Nah, I don’t have promo out here anymore. I haven’t been in that mix in LOOOONG time. Last time I did that was with a cat named Bop, but that was 2 years ago. Since I went back to school and finished I’ve been tryin’ to get other things done.

What you tryin’ to do?

75. Premier Says:

If T.I got 2 months chances are max b will get 24 hours of community service

76. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

@ D. Billz

At least Jay-z ain’t switched up his flow, he has way more albums under the belt than T.I.AND he’s like 40. There’s a difference.
    oh AND he could till GO IN if he wanted to…

77. El feces lOco Says:

daps CiCi
    real hard so the vibration
    would jiggle her titi
    nah right committee
    we all related
    like brothers (n sisters)
    cept we got different daddies
    like Pretty Ricki

(II) that last comment

82. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Dayum.

“Best I Ever Had” in the club >>

^(discrete co-sign)

83. king blair Says:

Gucci Mane sux he shoulda stayed on the bottom of Jeezy shoe

84. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

fux u need to see the kid when i grill

usually i keep it hood terrific but when i grill i become a 65 year old scots irish white dude named chadbury

i rock the ripped jeans, italian driving shoes, white dress shirt, cubs cap, and leather apron from williams sonoma

lol

my shit is on a hunnit thousind trillion zillion

85. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

When is Nah gonna throw up the new J. Cole joint?!

86. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

*nuts on Seth’s moms grill*

yeah her grill game >>>

87. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

T.I = Too (much) informtion

88. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Gucci Mane sux

^murk yourself WOTW is crack

89. Just.... Says:

Can someone tell me why Nahright is entertaining these little no-name wu-tang characters diss tracks? Is this shit serious?

90. Treasure!!!! Says:

I’m trying to come out there and get some gigs. my cousin said u were the one to holla at.

91. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

T.I = Tia

92. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LOL @ niggas with alternate grilling aliases.

93. Premier Says:

Gucci man is garbage by the way

94. El feces lOco Says:

First Date Sex > Best I ever Had

That bassline on Jeremih’s song goes hetero..my subwoofers love that song.

oh AND he could till GO IN if he wanted to…

^LOL @ if he wanted to.

99. Big_seth Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:24 pm

T.I = Tia

good one.

100. j Says:

you can’t spell snitch without the “T” and the “I”

101. Dre Says:

# Just…. Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:22 pm e

_____________________________________________________________

Y’all STILL don’t get it do you?…

I guess you think we cosign these posts too:

R. Kelly feat. OJ Da Juiceman
    Wisin y Yandel feat. 50 Cent

102. El feces lOco Says:

T.I =Testif I

103. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Premier Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:18 pm
    If T.I got 2 months chances are max b will get 24 hours of community service
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i doubt max has anything close to TI type money. the nigga lawyer made a youtube video talking bout max innocence.

# Treasure!!!! Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:22 pm

^Yeah I wish I could still help you fam. If I come across some info then I’ll post it.

105. Hoskins Says:

Top.Informant

106. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Everynight is Valentine’s… Everyday is Christmas…

107. ILLIONAIRE Says:

T.I. = ‘The Informant’

108. CiCi The Intern Says:

# El feces lOco Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:24 pm

First Date Sex > Best I ever Had

That bassline on Jeremih’s song goes hetero..my subwoofers love that song.

“Birthday Sex” in the club = WOOOOOOO!!!

109. pockets Says:

t.i.=tapdancing incarceration

110. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

uh oh…you cats got Dreyk mad

111. nation Says:

^(discrete co-sign)

^ ayo

112. Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 3:27 pm
    # El feces lOco Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 3:24 pm

First Date Sex > Best I ever Had

That bassline on Jeremih’s song goes hetero..my subwoofers love that song.

“Birthday Sex” in the club = WOOOOOOO!!!

^co-fucking-sign!!! GATTTTTTT!

113. pockets Says:

t.i.=tickling indubitibly

114. Treasure!!!! Says:

oh ok. gud look. give me ur email. will send u some joints

115. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

T.I =Testif I

POW!!!

116. j Says:

T.I. = Top Informannt

117. Treasure!!!! Says:

tip

118. Tiger Uppercut Says:

Bottom line: Mike Vick and T.I. cases have nothing to do with each other.

119. Blooded the Brave Says:

He didn’t snith..

HE SOLD HIS SOUL….

Look at what he has been doing. DISARMING HIS OWN COMMUNITIES…

Doing Anti-Gun rallies, and Turn your Guns in For Cash…

What a coward!

The 2nd Amendment is about all we have left in this country, let alone the world….Believe me, without our firearms the Powers that Be would Have moved on us and shut the planet down long ago..

TIP…….WE KNOW WHO YOU WORK FOR NOW…

& Your music aint much any ole way…

*Who’s Next*

I’ll serve em all
    {peace}

120. kintell Says:

ok i still saw 1 nigga on here trying to justify TI’s snitching ways…there are fewer and fewer by the minute though.

121. Tommy Oliver Says:

I wonder what would happen if an Iraqi-American citizen did the same thing as T.I did??

Celebrity FUCKING Justice

122. Mike Jordan Says:

T.I. for the win

123. zamora Says:

you have to be freakin kidding me…. seems like everyone is crying for this dude to do more time or at least the scheduled amount of time that he was given. First and foremost is that you got to remember that 1. he is an entertainer, being an entertainer is an automatic get our of jail card for mostly anything other than MURDER. 2. T.I ‘s Attorneys made this plea deal equal to a grand slam for their client,,, as we all know here in the hood is that more $$$ for an attorney = lesser time served…. so rave it up to TI for coming correct with the situation… and parlaying it and off the hook,, im sure he will be on probation for at least two years after he does his two months stint, and its tough to do probation specially if your an entertainer.. everything is for your taking girls, drugs and guns…. so good luck to TI … im sure he is not a informant

124. iStax Says:

Damn it Wtf what the helll!?!?!?!?!

125. J Says:

Prison overcrowding in lots of states is letting newer convicts get shorter and shorter sentences. Just look at how it works for rich celebs in California.

126. thaTruf Says:

Damn, a successful black men is getting LESS TIME in prison, and you people (NahRight, commenters) are bitching about it? This post is irresponsible as fuck. Would you rather him spend 20 years in jail? In the words of Cee-Lo Green, “Black people are losing”.

>>This post is irresponsible as fuck. Would you rather him spend 20 years in jail?

i’m pretty sure I said in the post “more power to him for beating the system”

128. ern Says:

bottom line eskay, u have no idea what you’re talking about. so just shut the fuck up and post music like a good bitch.

129. trees Says:

who ti snitched on?

130. Just My Thoughts Says:

Maybe this is just how they do it in the ATL. Sweetheart deals for er’body. Joshua Brandon Norris shot another student 3 times in a parking lot and got off without jail time.

131. Matt Says:

that’s not because he snitched, that’s because he’s a celeb …
    big difference there, check out Paris Hilton etc… they stay in prison for 2 days, it’s not like they’re snithing on someone either lol

132. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Ok, T.I. is Still Serving a Bullet Says:

[…] I was gonna say…well actually, I already said it. […]

133. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Ok, T.I. is Still Serving a Bullet Says:

[…] I was gonna say…well actually, I already said it. […]

134. T.I. Update « THE RAP REEL Says:

[…] I was gonna say…well actually, I already said it. […]

135. SNAKE Says:

ITS A LOT OF SNITCHING GOIN ON IN THIS WORLD BUT HES A CELEBRITY MAN AND I GOTTA C SOME PAPER WORK BE4 I BELIEVE DAT CUZ ITS A LOT OF CELEBRITIES GOT OFF WIT CRAZY CRIMES AND IM ON TWO YEARS PROBATION AND I JUSS GOT CAUGHT WITH TWO BLUNTS SO ITS A POSSIBILTY HE DID