Curtis – OK, You’re Right (prod. Dr. Dre) [Radio Rip]

50-cent-blood-in-the-sand

Curtis – OK, You’re Right (prod. Dr. Dre) [Flex Radio Rip] | Mediafire

Props to RapRadar.

Related: MTV News: Em & 50 Touring Together This Summer?

133 Responses to “Curtis – OK, You’re Right (prod. Dr. Dre) [Radio Rip]”

1. herbal kint Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 7:31 pm
    … where is muddy waters 2 thats what i want to know …..

maybe that’s the album he’ll release on Shady

whoa, WHAT? reggie’s gonna rlease an album on shady ?

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

CUUURRRTISSS!!

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Dilla = Tupac of Producer of Posthumus records ??????

4. Beezy Says:

eskay’s trying to ruin his album sales!!! Let 50 live!!!

5. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

… where is muddy waters 2 thats what i want to know …..

maybe that’s the album he’ll release on Shady

whoa, WHAT? reggie’s gonna rlease an album on shady ?
    he’s not signed to Shady but he said he’d leave Def Jam for them

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9577014/Don’t-vilify-Dirk’s-groupie-…-give-her-an-award

^^^^^^
    *dies*

YO this Nuggets Lakers series got to be Epic. Nuggets Got that whole WIZ Khalifa tattoo my body I dont give a motherfuck looking ass and the Lakers got Hollywood Glitz, Length Skill and Mad Depth.

7. Dre Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 7:41 pm e

eskay’s trying to ruin his album sales!!! Let 50 live!!!
    _____________________________________________

I swear I’m not. I just want the old 50, but I know that’s impossible.

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ima go See No Doubt with the wifey. I fuck dont SPEAK. that shit used to have me heard and with a tear/twinkle in my eye like in 9th grade. No HOMO

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

This joint is aight. Better then “Get Up”.

Fif is doing his best Marshall impression…sounds like GRODT era 50.

10. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

tinyurl.com/qj6n4q
    Red said that on here

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO Dre When Igets home I will hit the follow button your twitter. Pause

12. Dre Says:

I kinda feel sorry for 50… how sad is it that his BEP verse is his best halfway through 2009.

13. Beezy Says:

This joint is aight. Better then “Get Up”.

Fif is doing his best Marshall impression…sounds like GRODT era 50.

^I agree with all of this.

Overall ehh…but this beat fuckin’ knocks.

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Yo, Dre, you need to give this a couple spins to settle in.

This shit is raw.

“lights up and waits for the CDQ*

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

… where is muddy waters 2 thats what i want to know …..

maybe that’s the album he’ll release on Shady

whoa, WHAT? reggie’s gonna rlease an album on shady ?
    he’s not signed to Shady but he said he’d leave Def Jam for them

They’ll probably drop him after this next album anyway.I remember Red saying Kevin Lyles told him that Muddy Waters saved Def Jam.

16. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

50 is the King of Singing rapping

17. herbal kint Says:

rex hussla Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 7:32 pm
    Ty I was lurking earlier but, you had to pay $90 for a Yankee ticket? Where are the seats? And…what’s the difference in price compared to old Yankee Stadium?

I’ve been twice but they were both Upper Deck, so I think it was $25 – $30 range…can’t remember.

…. I got tickets in the mohegan sports bar, the spot in dead centerfield thats glassed off and they serve you quality food and drinks at your seat, they have all types of other tv’s for other games and shit and it’s got a/c, I figured I’d get there mad early walk around the stadium check out the museums and everything then go to my the sports bar, you can get bleacher seats for $ 14, grandstand for @ $ 23- 30 and terrace seats for for $ 50-85$, you can also get some outfield second section seats for @ $ 60, but I wanted to check out the sports bar section now …..

18. Beezy Says:

Fif just has nothing else to add…nothing new to say.

*turns up Thicker than Water*

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

MethodMan > 12 – 98765487 mcs > Joe Buddens crackhead ass (pause)

20. Dre Says:

When 50 makes a decent song again, I will proudly title it “50 Cent -“

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

The officer’s been really quiet since the whole LV thing.

22. herbal kint Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 7:41 pm
    … where is muddy waters 2 thats what i want to know …..

maybe that’s the album he’ll release on Shady

whoa, WHAT? reggie’s gonna rlease an album on shady ?
    he’s not signed to Shady but he said he’d leave Def Jam for them

…. as disappointed as i am in relapse that would make me so happy …..

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Work had a meeting about “POSSIBLE MOVES and CUTS” wtf. I thought I had got around this shit. Looking like the god got to be in Orange County/LA full time. Fuck a Commute in traffic. IL@L

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Fif just has nothing else to add…nothing new to say.
    =======================================
    How many rappers really grow from album to album.

Crime Pays & Relapse are dope, but honestly, it’s just more of the same.

You know what 50’s been lacking the last 2 albums?

Dr. Dre.

25. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo this shit is crazy

26. White and on Nahright Says:

Curtisss

27. Dre Says:

I will say this, the second verse is better than the first but that’s not saying much.

28. Eastern_Digital Says:

the beat goes kinda hard nh

29. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Yo this shit is crazy
    ====================
    I think people are so conditioned to hating on Fif, it’s hard to give him his propers, even when they’re deserved.

30. Ghost Writer Says:

Beat is ill….simple but ill…

31. Beezy Says:

even if Dr. Dre was making the beats 50s content is still tired.

32. Dre Says:

———- Forwarded message ———-
    From: Thisis50 Exclusive Date: Mon, May 18, 2009 at 7:48 PM
    Subject: New 50 Cent! “Ok, You’re Right”
    To: nah.right.music@gmail.com

New single off of “Before I Self Destruct”

Prod by Dr Dre

Listen & Embed: http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/new-50-cent-ok-youre-right

– Thisis50 – Entertainment On Demand – IF IT’S HOT IT’S HERE

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

even if Dr. Dre was making the beats 50s content is still tired.
    =========================================
    Like Em talking about his mom & popping pills isn’t.

34. Ghost Writer Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 7:50 pm
    Yo this shit is crazy
    ====================

co-sign….I wanna hear the CDQ now…

35. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Dear 50,
    Damn fif this track is ok but your making NY look bad.
    Go smash Rawse you got dre, you got em and you got the unit.
    you should be smashing this dude. I got an Idea sign over all your financial assets to me and you’ll be that hungry 50 again then build your empire again.

Thanks
    Big Strong

36. Digital Scales Says:

well that was quick shit

37. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Dre be posting all visuals, im not hating.

38. Digital Scales Says:

flex played it

39. Kid Kalig Says:

This joint is fire, for real. Best Curtis I done heard in a long time.

40. Dre Says:

I still don’t like it but I don’t wanna hear anymore “why does NR hate 50 so much?” bullshit so I took out my comment.

41. Jersey*made*me Says:

even if Dr. Dre was making the beats 50s content is still tired.

Pretty much.But 50 usually driop a hot summer joint.

42. Beezy Says:

bu censoring yourself Dre your letting the rap blog terrorists win

43. Ghost Writer Says:

Every rapper talk about the same shit on all their albums….its nothing new….just say you hate 50 and move on…..btw I still think Get Up is a dope record….

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ho’ For Honey – Kid CuDi

^^^^^
    this is lava(c)Billz

45. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

you should’ve kept it up there

g-unit stans are some of the most unintentionally funny posters on here

46. Beezy Says:

what the fuck is this Sheek Louche album thats online?

Life on D-Block

47. Jersey*made*me Says:

Dre Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Or maybe you just didn’t want to be a fucking hypocrite.Especially the way you protect Drake.

48. Harlem World Says:

You know what 50’s been lacking the last 2 albums?

Dr. Dre.

They’re still tryna look for that single, the joint that gets played in the street, the radio and the club.

49. Eefer Says:

>>>Hold Up…T.I. is Only Doing 2 Months?

check all the stories about his sentencing. he has to do a year and a day in the pen, and then more home detention on top of that. home detention does not count as jail time. like theyre just gonna knock 10 months off his sentence because he was chilling at his crib

“Upon his release, Harris is to be placed on three years of supervised release. He also will be credited for 305 days of home detention he already has served and must serve an additional 60 days, authorities said.”

50. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Russell Suing Def Jam?

not 4 nothin, DefJam needs Russ back in the building. of just kill the shit off.

>>Or maybe you just didn’t want to be a fucking hypocrite.

what was hypocritical about Dre’s comment though?

52. Beezy Says:

Fux thats a new CuDi track?

53. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Protect Drake

^^^^^^
    Wtf lol my gawd

54. Digital Scales Says:

Lol the actual love/hate you got for some of these people in hip hop is semi homo

55. kyo Says:

the beat is kinda bland but maybe thats b/c its radio rip. i see 50’s point of view kinda but like if he’s finally owning up to all the criticism then just stop putting out weak music and go do movies or advertising or w/e

56. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 7:56 pm
    Dre Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 7:53 pm

=====================================
    Uh Oh you mentioned Drake so here comes a new Drake post.
    Drakes like Candy Man But you only have to say his name once

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

=====================================
    Yup.

==============================
    Yeah, but I have no doubt they’ll find it. This is 50 & Dre we’re talking about.

50 is held to another standard then other NY rappers. If his shit doesn’t change the game everytime, cats call it a failure.

58. Jersey*made*me Says:

what was hypocritical about Dre’s comment though?

59. Dre Says:

Whatever… I ain’t heard a single 50 record that I liked since around the time he was dissing Diddy.

60. Digital Scales Says:

is drake that good a rapper??????

61. Ghost Writer Says:

I give fif his props because even when the game is in the state it’s in….he still drop singles with no guest appearances and it ain’t what the radio is playing either

62. Mixtape Torrents Says:

He on that Eminem flow over substance shit, ain’t saying nothing but he goes with the beat well.

63. PW Says:

This beat is nasty.

64. Digital Scales Says:

tired of these corny beats

65. Beezy Says:

Fiddy needs to develop a heroin problem or something…BISD needs a new angle.

66. jimmy valentime Says:

Guys I got good news
    Your going to be able to catch me on stage.

In two weeks..

Its a rap athom 100 rappers rhyming for 26 hours

Very exicted

::break dances in front of haters::

>>The nigga was on his soap box about niggas hating on Drake posts as if niggas don’t go hard on anybody else.

i dont see how that makes his comment hypocritical. if he doesn’t fuck with the song, he doesn’t fuck with the song, that’s not hate.

68. jimmy valentime Says:

Happen live in harel

Krs n rakim are prefoeming too!

69. Jersey*made*me Says:

I’m sick of features period.It’s not even about getting dope niggas on your songs,it’s about getting who’s moving units.Kiss need his ass whooped for that shit he did on his album.

70. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

jimmy valentime Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 8:03 pm
    Guys I got good news
    Your going to be able to catch me on stage.

In two weeks..

Its a rap athom 100 rappers rhyming for 26 hours

Very exicted

::break dances in front of haters::
    ===========================
    Is it a contest?

on the other hand, niggas see a drake post, don’t listen to the song, and hate.

72. Mixtape Torrents Says:

It’s also on that short song shit, so it gets a lot of playback and people get use to it quick. I can’t hate on 50 as long as he puts out a hot mixtape before the album comes out. That’s how he makes up for the weak album content.

73. jimmy valentime Says:

Nah its a world guiness event

Chipher 30 mins on stage continuious event

Had to audition to get in

74. Beezy Says:

i hate on Drake on GP…hes a fucking cartoon character.

75. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I listen to Drake he’s ok but the everyones over doing it on how great he is. Dudes even said his mixtape was as good as Reasonable Doubt GTFOH

76. rex hussla Says:

50 doesn’t even seem like he likes the shit he puts out.

77. Jersey*made*me Says:

You missed my point.He stood up and said some sideways shit about niggas hating on the Drake posts.FFWD to this post and he decides to not add his hate comment on this song.So I simply said he don’t want to be a hypocrite.You can’t scold niggas for not liking Drake and tell them they don’t have to come here,then hate on 50 the same day.It ain’t that deep though ,i’m just fucking with Dre(pause)

78. Tong Po Flo Says:

even if Dr. Dre was making the beats 50s content is still tired.

^ Word, should of kept Joell or Bishop

79. Hmm Says:

Nobody is criticized as much as 50 Cent, it’s actually kind of a shame. How many artists can you name that give you the same content all the time? A lot. Lil Wayne anybody? Plus his music is oversaturated…this beat is real hot. I’ll wait for a CDQ, but I think everyone is a little hard on 50. I agree he needs to stop making radio hits, but this is a step in the right direction.

80. jimmy valentime Says:

;; see dilla beat;;

::get nealson on::

::yoink:::

81. Jersey*made*me Says:

even if Dr. Dre was making the beats 50s content is still tired.

^ Word, should of kept Joell or Bishop

Aftermath is the worst label to sign with.At least 90% of the artists never see the light of day.He did Ortiz a favor cuz dudes too dope to be rotting over there anyway.Fuck Dre.

>>You can’t scold niggas for not liking Drake and tell them they don’t have to come here,then hate on 50 the same day

you really can though.

83. Jersey*made*me Says:

you really can though.

84. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 18th, 2009 at 8:17 pm

you really can though.

====================
    Unless your twister alegedly

85. Ghost Writer Says:

Eskay you like this joint?

86. jimmy valentime Says:

Live in harlem*

They had over 500 guys audtion

87. jimmy valentime Says:

;;is talking to self::

;;is to happy to care::

88. TheManTheMythTheLegend Says:

best i’ve heard from 50 in a while. if he kept making good music, or kept it tight on whatever he was doing, there wouldn’t have been any room for Ross to move in on him. think about how many cats diss Jay on the regular to no effect. or when 50 tried to diss Ye, or how many people talk sideways about Diddy. but if you’re on your game, it doesn’t even really matter. heck, R.Kelly peed on a little girl and still sold records just because he was making good music. if Chris Brown comes out with the next Voodoo, it would be the same way.

>>Of course you can but you can also fuck Pinky raw.That doesn’t make it the right thing to do.

it’s a blog. we as bloggers express opinions. it’s actually the whole point of a blog if you wanna get technical.

90. Beezy Says:

right but I only want to see anti-Drake opinions from my bloggers….so conform

91. Jersey*made*me Says:

92. Hoskins Says:

this is better than any of the other eminem/dre/50 SINGLES off their current projects

93. jimmy valentime Says:

;; get drake on::

;; gets co signed by common;;

::make half debut album country music;;

;; get role on gossip girl as blind guy::

94. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

It’s my duty to expose Drake I’m a Duck ass nigga exposer and Drakes a Male Duck so I have no choice

95. Harlem World Says:

As long as i never see a charles hamilton post again, im happy.

>>BINGO! That was my point.If you peep the Drake shit from this morning it was basically a slam on freedom of opinion on a blog that Drake is ass.

yeah, but you guys are commenters, not bloggers. I was talking about me, Dre and nation. not that you can’t express your opinions too, but you can’t tell us we can’t ‘hate’ or criticize an artist. Dre was telling ya’ll this morning to stop the unnecessary hate. it’s not like ya’ll are really gonna stop it though, so what are you worried about.

97. Hoskins Says:

Jersey*made*me has been going at Dre for about a week now, its just the new-improved XFACTA/eskay blog beef without Dre spitting in anyones mouth

98. jimmy valentime Says:

;; think’s drake is a good song writer and not a bad singer::

99. Dre Says:

If I was really slamming on commentator’s “freedom of opinion”, I’d be deleting Drake hate comments.

100. Jersey*made*me Says:

True.A blunt full of shake>Drake

101. Jersey*made*me Says:

It’s all gravy Dre.I know yall fuck with Drake hard body.

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

Yo this shit is crazy
    ====================

^First we’re conditioned to not like Meth’s album because we’re waitin’ for the “next big thing” (nh), then we’re conditioning to hating Fif…

What happened to just NOT liking something?

Because for real, the shit that DBillz likes, 89% of the rest of the Nahggers and visitors barely give 2 shits about. Yet, I don’t try to force my preferences on anyone. What happened to different strokes for different folks (nh)?

Forcing elitism is even worse than dick riding.

103. Belize Says:

ggggggggggggeneral units

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 8:35 pm

It’s all gravy Dre.I know yall fuck with Drake hard body.

[edit]

105. Jersey*made*me Says:

Amp had somewhat of a point though.I think there is a degree of training involved.Look how niggas go at Budden.If nothing else the nigga can rhyme his ass off,yet the popular thing to do is to say fuck Joe Budden.If it’s about the music that shit is ass backwards.

hating on Boo Boo is second nature to me, but I still give him his props when he makes a good song/mixtape. (as rare as that is).

107. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

1st off, I just made a general comment. You took it to the heart, so you must feel like the description fits.

“Forcing elitism is even worse than dick riding”

I never said you had to like the song so knock it off.

>>smh @ you reporting on this shit. do some fucking research first. dude who wrote this article has got it ass backwards, yet its being reported as truth everywhere, with the only ‘evidence’ being this one AP article

so you’re trying to disprove an AP article from this morning with a 2 month old Billboard article? fuck outta here b.

109. Harlem World Says:

Drake touches on a range of real life grown man issues like Kanye, therefore he gets my vote.

So Far Gone = ideal night time driving music

110. Jersey*made*me Says:

50 is a wrap.That’s no secret.He won’t gain or alose another fan,niggas who like him like him and niggas who hate him hate him.The thing is GRODT and a few joints after earned him his respect.The nigga can always throw a “Get It In” out there at any given time but homie too rich to give us that pre-Vitamin Water hungry Queens shit.

BTW this joint ain’t that tough.

111. Dre Says:

# Bomber Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 8:53 pm e

If you like this song I defy you to tell me what it was about…..

*Katt Williams voice*
    *Dont worry….I’ll wait*
    ______________________________________________________

rofl

112. Harlem World Says:

This is mostly true.
    I miss the 50 cent who was like ftw and was always paranoid about the industry,other rappers and people tryna kill him.

*Blazes up*

*Listens to 50 Cent – Watch Your Back*

*Applauds the hook*

113. j Says:

They Hate, They Hate

114. kelito-vision Says:

Eskay and Dre are established 50 haters…it seems like 50 stole your lunch money or something…u cats hated on Play This on the Radio and that was fire

115. Dre Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 8:40 pm e

_________________________________________________________

# Dre Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 8:49 pm e

Can’t say I agree with your wanting 50 to fail mentality lol.

I listen to every 50 song hoping to be surprised but he keeps disappointing me. I just want 50 to make good music again.

But I guess if I really want to see that, shitting on him in front of the [rap] world see doesn’t help.

116. Dre Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 18th, 2009 at 8:57 pm e

>>Can’t say I agree with your wanting 50 to fail mentality lol.

I really don’t though.

really, I can’t, because he’s already succeeded.

I was happy as hell for him when GRODT did what it did, but then he started playing himself, so i no longer have love for him.

that doesn’t mean that I hate him or wanna see him in the poor house though.

117. TonyBShit Says:

Good song Fif.

Baltimore Stand Up

Perfec Stranjaz

118. Freshnessandabove Says:

Beat is dope but the lyrics?
    It’s a shame when Ross raps better than 50
    50 had mc potentional threw out his run from 2002 and 2003

119. jfoxgotraps Says:

eskay=biggest baby on the net
    eskay=likes soft rappers
    eskay=wants to be a trend setter, but cant

120. KANYE Says:

NOOOOOOOOO DONT HATE!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOOOOVE BOOBOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

121. shat Says:

after all the stuff that 50 given the rap world, i must give him credit for even atleast being relevant.dude has like of the largest catalogues for rappers thats alive.how many albums and mixtapes and yall mad because he sounds the same? what has 50 not touched on in his content.when last has jay done a mixtape?kanye or whoever.50 keeps giving material and thats his downfall, its called content burn out.he will go down has one of the greatest who ever came along inspite all the hate, jus check the catalogue.dude has a album every year and countless mixtapes so what yall expect?and i think the massacre was a nice album, if he kept the songs he gave GAME that would have been another GRODT.

122. Alex Says:

This shit is garbage. Remember that 50 that killed Overnight Celebrity on some G-Unit tape?

Yeah, I want that 50 back.

123. Johnny Cadelco Says:

This shit is FIRE!

>>eskay=wishes with all his little heart that eminem, dr. dre and 50 didnt run the rap game.

^lol, nevermind that I was on here defending Em earlier

125. kintell Says:

Fiddy needs to develop a heroin problem or something…BISD needs a new angle.

^^^LOL or maybe come close to death again….that shit would put a spark to his ass.pause for crying out loud.

126. 40 Inc Says:

WHOOOOOOOO DAT SHIT IS FIREEEEEEEE

127. YAH Says:

Dope.
    What else do yall want? Thriller from 50?

He talks baout money. He not lying. So yall want him to make up lies to spit uh?

128. N Says:

I think the beat’s fire. Can’t judge the song before the CDQ.

No doubt 50’s got a lot of haters. They judge a song even before hitting the press play. SMH.

Because Fif has delivered so many hits, you start expecting every song released will be on the same level. That’s what he’s done. Raised the bar in Hip Hop to a very HIGH LEVEL. You gotta give him credit for that, he came and changed the game.

129. - keka - Says:

– this is kinda hot…
    but, def. a joint you got to give a few spins to get use to .. cause of his choppy flow.

130. Matt Says:

THE CDQ IS NOW OUT!!! Sounds a lot better with some more instruments added check it here…….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37feu4L-Wzs

131. L-L Says:

Lupe = Goat

132. Sir Fakely Deep Says:

a lot better than most shit 50 has put out lately.. the dre beat sound like everything he’s done for the past coupla years.. he IS the most overrated producer in the world

and that “okay okay okaaaayyy” is the gayest shit I’ve ever heard

133. gouchos Says:

i hear this shit pumping out of every truck driving by right now. Win for 50… ya’ll fuckers hate to much.