Video: Raekwon – Inside The Chef’s Kitchen Pt. 4

If you thought rappers can’t cook, you should think again! Premiering exclusively on XclusivesZone.net, the talented Raekwon proves his skills are not just limited to rapping…The man can also put it down in the kitchen!! Each day, until Friday, XclusiveZone.net will be premiering a total of four exclusive Raekwon videos. Trust us, you don’t want to miss these hilarious videos of Raekwon in the kitchen doing what he does best…being THE CHEF! Only Built for Cuban Linx II drops August 11th!

Previously: Raekwon – The General (No DJ) | J Dilla feat. Havoc & Raekwon – 24K Rap | Raekwon – Inside The Chef’s Kitchen Pt. 3 (Video)

110 Responses to “Video: Raekwon – Inside The Chef’s Kitchen Pt. 4”

1. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

never heard of this guy before

2. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

*fondles own breast*

yes homo

3. pockets Says:

D. Billz Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Who said Capri was Rican? He’s half Black half Italian.

^an easy way to get billz to log on is if u say I HEARD DIDDY IS HALF DOMINICAN HALF HAITIAN

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Boston has NO Hip-Hop scene.

None.

You wish you were from New York. Maybe then RawSpillage would have a shot.

I doubt it though.

5. Big_seth Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:42 pm

*fondles own breast*

yes homo

LMAO

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Is Rae’s brother Grand Puba?

7. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

D_Blocks breasts are probably a female C-cup.

no shots.

8. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Lol @ Billz DDT’ing poor innocent annoying baby doll for no reason….

9. Jersey*made*me Says:

@ jerz

i dont like benzino but thas not it. this dude amp is catchin feelins cuz of my comments of this vid. its far from hot and he dont like that i express it.

Amp? Catching feelings? Impossible.

10. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

no shots.
    *Pure mortality*

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

D_Blocks breasts are probably a female C-cup.

no shots
    =====================
    Rofl!

12. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

if Rae ever needed a stunt double he could call Biz Markie

13. Babydoll Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:46 pm
    Lol @ Billz DDT’ing poor innocent annoying baby doll for no reason….

^I know right…but it’s cool. He’s known to defend poor, defenseless homos on nah from time to time

14. Boosie Says:

Honest question no shots whatsoever

*few days ago’s it up*

Baby doll,

did you really think you had a 20 yr old boyfriend?

15. RIGZ Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

Boston has NO Hip-Hop scene.

None.

You wish you were from New York. Maybe then RawSpillage would have a shot.

I doubt it though.

Damn b.

16. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Raekwon looks lke some mexican kid Marcos i used to go to school with.

17. kevfrescura de talco Says:

You wish you were from New York. Maybe then RawSpillage would have a shot.

I doubt it though.

LMMFAO! you mad. and i love my city. ny cool but wishing i’s from there? please. i’d be in ST. Vincent where my pops got property homie.

i see your prespiration, relax.

18. Babydoll Says:

Boosie Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    Honest question no shots whatsoever

*few days ago’s it up*

Baby doll,

did you really think you had a 20 yr old boyfriend?

^What do you mean by think?

19. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

He’s known to defend poor, defenseless homos on nah from time to time
    Double shot.

20. RIGZ Says:

“If you fuck more than a gram, I’ma load up the cannon and..blow your Pops away…”

-Max on the Lean Back beat

Old Max B >>>>
    PD1>>>>>

21. kevfrescura de talco Says:

and btw amp. rawspillage rocked out in ya burrough already. its on youtube in like 7 parts. we be there. i’ll put you on next time we roll thru.

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

i see your prespiration, relax.
    ========================
    Nah, you relax.

Don’t throw a shot & then act like I’m suppossed to just walk it off.

And why am I mad?

You’re the one that lives in Boston. =)

23. RIGZ Says:

did you really think you had a 20 yr old boyfriend?

^What do you mean by think?

LOOL

That had me too

24. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

D_Blocks breasts are probably a female C-cup.

no shots.

DAMN. Thats bigger than some of the girls I piped. (II)

25. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Old Max B >>>>

^co-sign,

also, new Max B >>>

and

future Max B >>>

(if he has a future)

26. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Max B is trash, gracias.

27. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Don’t throw a shot & then act like I’m suppossed to just walk it off.

^LOL @ walk it off

28. Boosie Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Boosie Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    Honest question no shots whatsoever

*few days ago’s it up*

Baby doll,

did you really think you had a 20 yr old boyfriend?

^What do you mean by think?
    __________________________________________________________

I meant was that actually your boyfriend or was dude trying to smash an innocent little girl such as yourself at the time.

29. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Don’t throw a shot & then act like I’m suppossed to just walk it off.

imagine me following your instructions? you a clown yo.

30. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

yo this chick who work in the mail room here is a fucking goddess…so fucking thick…light skinded and wavy…everything i love about life.

No degree though…

She needs to just let me hit and she might could hit the lotto.

31. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

DMX’s Here Comes The Boom ft. Sean Paul & Mr. Vegas >>>

Shit gets me hype everytime lol.

32. RIGZ Says:

D BLock, I think you woulda like the old Max better

He was really rappin rappin back then

33. moresickaMC Says:

Dear Body of Christ,

It is with much grief, severe disappointment and an overwhelming fear of the Lord that Cross Movement Records is sad to announce that we will be discontinuing the forwarding and promotion of the Artist and Minister, The Ambassador AKA William “Duce” Branch, due to recent findings of moral failure in his marriage. It is CMR’s past, current and prayerfully, future position that living in moral compromise is unacceptable and never allowable in the lives of any of the ministers that we co-labor with. We continue to hold up the teachings of Christ as the standard for all Christians and especially those in Christian leadership and public ministry. Although it is a rare find these days, discipline is still one of the true marks of the true Church.

That being said, we also know according to Hebrews 12:6 that “whom The Lord loves He disciplines.” So we know that our beloved brother Duce is under the Lord’s loving care (Hebrews 12:5-11). We at CMR solicit your prayers for him as he begins the uphill climb of restoration through the process of repentance. We also ask that you remember his wife and children in your quiet time with our Lord as well. We are reminded by Galatians 6:1, that we are to work toward the restoration of our dear brother in due season and also to do such in the spirit of meekness, considering ourselves lest we also be tempted.

Lastly, some that have had this circumstance announced to them through other sources have begun to suggest some type of cover-up or a sweeping under the carpet by CMR because of a slight delay in this statement versus the announcement that has already happened in William Branch’s church. This is the farthest thing from the truth. This matter was unbeknownst to CMR and upon discovery we have taken the proper time to speak with the Lord, The Ambassador, his church leadership and many other Christian leaders regarding this issue. After seeking wisdom and allowing the appropriate amount of time to make sure we had all the issues in full consideration, we have come forward as quickly as we were able to after completing this process.

In conclusion, we apologize for the effect that this may have on many who have followed and supported The Ambassador, Cross Movement and Cross Movement Records for many years. Despite this unfortunate occurrence, CMR and all of its artist/ministers continue committed, our resolve unaffected, with the mission of making the message of the Cross known to the world. Again, we ask for your prayers as we keep our hands to the plow, heal our wounded and worship the God of our Salvation. We remain Christ’s and your servant.

Sincerely,

John Wells

Pres/CEO

Cross Movement Records/ Issachar Media

34. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

picture me being scare of another nigga that comment the same thread as me…

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

pockets Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:40 pm
    XXL July Cover (Soulja Boy, OJ Da Juiceman, Shawty Lo & Gucci Mane)

^its all the ppl Fux effs with, shots fired

^^^^^^
    *feels nothing*

I admit to feeling music for all aforementioned fellows. I like My rap Music in all sizes homie. Ignorant, Smart, Up, Up, Down Down, left, right left, right select Start!!!!!!!

36. Boosie Says:

R.I.P Icon aka wayman tisdale….you will be missed

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

Max B is trash, gracias.

Max B Probably is hot,I just can’t make out what the fuck he’s saying.

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

No degree though…

wtf that got to do with pussy???

39. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

If D_Block aint see it on MTV he don’t like it…so Max isn’t really on his radar

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Boosie Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    R.I.P Icon aka wayman tisdale
    he died??

dude was a jazzmen right?

41. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

No degree though…

wtf that got to do with pussy???

>makes her look up to me more…she wants to respect fuck me

42. Boosie Says:

LMAO…..at another potential marathon beef between kevfreso and Amp

43. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Living in Slauson > Living in Boston

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

RIGZ Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    D BLock, I think you woulda like the old Max better

He was really rappin rappin back then
    ===============================
    I think all the weed & Grand Cru he’s been drinking to dull the fear of going back in has also dulled his skills.

He’s still wavy, but not like he used to be.

# Babydoll Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:39 pm
    # D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

BD don’t get cute either because you know who, from you know who, from you know who….well lets just keep that….

^You gotta go for the DDT. The top of the cranium directly into the wood table is perfect. Or if you extra gully, go straight for the ground.

^Um, your referring to his annoying, Polish co-worker right? WTF?

^DAMN, my badd Miss. Copy and paste fail. Too many VA chicks follow on me Twitter… I don’t want the word to get out that I did WWF wrestling moves on one of their sistren. Lol

46. Babydoll Says:

Boosie Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Boosie Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    Honest question no shots whatsoever

*few days ago’s it up*

Baby doll,

did you really think you had a 20 yr old boyfriend?

^What do you mean by think?
    __________________________________________________________

^Both…LOL! He was cool, but I wasn’t feeling him like that so I was the one who ended it. It’s funny…one time when I was in summer school, we were all in the gym and this one chick was talking to some other girl about this dude in her neighborhood and that he was going on and on about some girl he was dealing with. She was like her name starts with a K…it’s like (says name similar to mine). I butt in (ll) and ask if she is talking about (says my correct name). And she was like yeah…how do you know? I was like I know him (calls entire gov’t), I’m the girl you’re talking about. Then she was like, wow…he talks about you all the time. I laughed and was like word? then walked away.

48. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

>makes her look up to me more…she wants to respect fuck me

booo.

Yo so is she going to school, or just in the mailroom?

49. Boosie Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Boosie Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    R.I.P Icon aka wayman tisdale
    he died??

dude was a jazzmen right?
    _________________________________________________________

yeah and a decent role player for the suns

50. Babydoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 4:00 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:39 pm
    # D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

^Um, your referring to his annoying, Polish co-worker right? WTF?

^LOL…just making sure *winks*

51. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

one time when I was in summer school

^uh oh, BD was the pretty girl in that dumb class…..but she got that dumb ass

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    Living in Slauson > Living in Boston
    ===================================
    Heeyanlyin lol.

Boosie Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    LMAO…..at another potential marathon beef between kevfreso and Amp
    ===========================================
    Nah, not at all. He tapped me, I slapped him.

I’m fine.

It could be worse.

I could live in Boston.

lol @ Jerz and his Rican equation

54. RIGZ Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 4:00 pm

RIGZ Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    D BLock, I think you woulda like the old Max better

He was really rappin rappin back then
    ===============================

He’s still wavy, but not like he used to be.

Cosign.

And Im the Wave Ambassador

55. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I cant stand them niggas that fucking go hard on the THREAT Messages over the phone when a bitch leaves them or any threats over the phone for that matter

*just now sees Yayo reading Nah post*

*death*

57. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Yo so is she going to school, or just in the mailroom?

>mailroom only…she is kinda trashy and hella dumb…fucks with real bamma ass dudes in the Bronx.

Im about to upgrade her…then dick her back down to her level.

58. Babydoll Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 4:02 pm
    one time when I was in summer school

^uh oh, BD was the pretty girl in that dumb class…..but she got that dumb ass

^*dead* Nah, I went to get ahead so that I didn’t have to take the class during the regular school year. Summer school classes are mad easy. lol

59. ridalen Says:

picture me being scare of another nigga that comment the same thread as me…

niggas blog just like us

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

D_Blocks breasts are probably a female C-cup.

no shots.

^In his picture, DBlock look like he’s hiding a pair of mitties under that vest. He got that, “don’t touch the mitties, bro” facial expression. Mitties = man titties.

61. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Im about to upgrade her…then dick her back down to her level.

DAMN I know the type, she can kind of fuck your life. Not in the proffessional sense, in the calling you and just bugging out on some ghetto steez.

62. Babydoll Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 4:03 pm

^co-sign…you real tough on the other end of the phone but you can come see me with all that bullshit

63. ridalen Says:

i understand you dont want to wear tight jeans but at least have your elbow exposed when u rock a tee

this

64. Big_seth Says:

Nah, not at all. He tapped me,

AYYO

65. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 4:04 pm

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

D_Blocks breasts are probably a female C-cup.

no shots.

I can’t breathe right now LMAO!

BD! …*daps*

66. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

pretty girl in that dumb class…..but she got that dumb ass
    that lyric makes me laugh cuz like way beforehand I had told the story of my homie fucking a chick in the retarded class but didnt want all the homies to find out. she was slow for real though and had that dumb ass

67. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

^Yeah this chick is mad ghetto…and I kinda get the vibe that I’d prolly have niggas hunting me down cause they thought she was wifey.

That said, it only makes me want it more…

Seriously…he ass is like the size of two of my heads next to each other…and her waist is tiny.

Imma snap a pic on Monday for Nah

68. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*feels special for knowing the correct name*

69. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

mailroom only…she is kinda trashy and hella dumb…
    =====================================
    I can’t stand a dumb chick.

I’d fuck, but I hate having to feign interest in their conversation.

I can’t front. I wear my emotions on my sleeve & it shows. That’s why it’s best for me to fuck a dumb chick the night I meet her, cause if we’re around each other for an extended amount of time, I’m likely to say something slick.

70. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Big_seth Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 4:06 pm
    Nah, not at all. He tapped me,

AYYO
    ==============
    It had to be you.

LMAO!

71. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

picture me being scare of another nigga that comment the same thread as me…

niggas blog just like us

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THIS is the comment of 2009!!!

72. Big Homie Says:

mitties bwahahahaha

73. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I wear my emotions on my sleeve
    (c)Charles Hamilton via TY Bigs Comment

74. Jersey*made*me Says:

Smh @ mom dukes making us go to summer school because we didn’t have a babysitter or no grub in the crib.We had straight A’s and B’s in the regular school year though.SMFH @ poverty.

75. Big_seth Says:

Shout out to all the hood rats who wouldn’t let me hit in HS until they realized I was going to college.

76. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Imma snap a pic on Monday for Nah

^^^^^
    this

Yo PAP you see the recent picture of wifey I posted?? that was for you my nig

77. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Sex with a borderline retard is mad intense…or so I’ve heard.

78. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Don’t fuck dumb bitches……they the main ones who get preggo…..

Condoms don’t work on dumb bitches

79. Babydoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 4:06 pm
    # D. Billz Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 4:04 pm

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

D_Blocks breasts are probably a female C-cup.

no shots.

I can’t breathe right now LMAO!

BD! …*daps*

^*daps Ci Double*

*dead @mitties* LMFAO

80. Big_seth Says:

Imma snap a pic on Monday for Nah

*daps beezy*

81. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Yo PAP you see the recent picture of wifey I posted?? that was for you my nig

lol!

link it up, homie!!

82. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

SMFH @ poverty.

^^^^^
    LOL YOOOOOOO who remembers that dude from Comic View he played a slow kind of retarded dude on stage and he was like “WHITE PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO COVER UP BEING PO'(poor) THEY SAY SHIT LIKE, WE LIVE IN POVERTY. I WENT UP TO MY MOMS AND SAID “WHY CANT WE LIVE IN POVERTY?” my MOM WAS LIKE NIGGA WE BEEN LIVING IN POVERTY”

*dead*

83. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Dumb niggas get dumb bitches pregnant.

84. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I come back to read this! Wtf man

85. kevfrescura de talco Says:

It could be worse.

I could live in Boston.

smh. but you dont. so i overstand the hate.

86. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

PAP here

zshare.net/image/60058543643c9a18/

new picture

87. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Yo fux

mrs fux cheeks are mad supple

88. rex hussla Says:

It’s official…

I’m in the building Sunday night for Mos Def & Supernatural

89. Boosie Says:

I like chicks who look like their an executive at goldman sachs or own their own business. Black chicks only though. Or a super pretty hood rat with a soft feminine swag but can get gully. Or a hood rat who tries to act professional.

Don’t like suburban black chicks with a ghetto swag, or want to be down or front in white people then try to act hood with blacks.

I like a bookworm, but not a hood chick with a college degree..

I like a chick like viola davis

90. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 4:09 pm
    Sex with a borderline retard is mad intense…or so I’ve heard.
    ^^^^^^^^
    *dead*

91. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    It could be worse.

I could live in Boston.

smh. but you dont. so i overstand the hate.
    ============================
    ???

This is why a beef with you would be mad boring. You win.

92. Big_seth Says:

Yo would be mad as fuck if a dumb bitch had your seed. Now you gotta dumb ass kid.

LMAO.

*I have had my share of dumb-ish bitches though. They would be like “Let me copy your test & i’ll let you hit.”

*may be fabricated

93. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ fux.

i like it.

but you need to deep some push ups, nigga!

94. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:45 pm
    Boston has NO Hip-Hop scene.

None.

You wish you were from New York. Maybe then RawSpillage would have a shot.

I doubt it though.
    ================================================
    smh…Guru,Termanology,Reks….also banned Joe Budden is from Boston

95. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

I like chicks who look like they can be on tv reporting the news

forreal….this is no joke.

I got a big crush on this local traffic reportress here in houston. I watch the traffic just to see her.

I should find a pic

96. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

*may be fabricated

^Is that you RAWSE?

97. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

reportress

^good word

98. ridalen Says:

zshare.net/image/60058543643c9a18/

definitely looks like the bangbus van (you know what im talkin about!)

99. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

smh…Guru,Termanology,Reks….also banned Joe Budden is from Boston
    =============================================
    Yoda?

100. kevfrescura de talco Says:

You win.

you smarten quick amp. kudos.

101. Big_seth Says:

Nah Beezy, Rawse would never admit to fabricating ANYTHING.

LOL

102. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ya Pap i was talking about how I was running too much. and Lost 10lbs and I am already slender. so I am just doing nothing but the BENCH right now. No Running no more cuz I dont want to look like a marathon runner

103. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

definitely looks like the bangbus van (you know what im talkin about!)
    Oh shit.

104. Boosie Says:

I like chicks who go to work with a brief case and business skirt….but then go home and work on the garden cooking collard greens in a 200 dollar pot with a set of expensive chicago cutlery knives and have an iron cast skillet on the stove with used chicken grease, while checking up her stock trade account.

105. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Edit:

you smarten up quick amp. kudos.

106. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Boosie Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

^^This nigga boosie has exquisite taste in broads!

daps

107. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I like chicks who look like they can be on tv reporting the news
    tinyurl.com/qm483h

tinyurl.com/pqepmw

108. Boosie Says:

I like chicks who come home from work in a 500 dollar outfit and 300 dollar stuart weitzman high heels then put on that big mama gown and silk cap, and do word puzzles

109. RIGZ Says:

D Block, listen to these tracks unbiased

Some choice tracks from old Max…When he was more of a a rapper’s rapper

zshare.net/audio/60065601b318b68d/

zshare.net/audio/60065753a0f5725d/

zshare.net/audio/6006527753694559/

zshare.net/audio/6006548394fd5cab/

zshare.net/audio/60066043056b9baf/

zshare.net/audio/60065795abb40225/

zshare.net/audio/6006565794e81303/

zshare.net/audio/6006586483b715bc/

These are some of the tunes that turned me into the Wave Ambassador

110. Big_seth Says: