Video: D-Block feat. S.I. – Get That Paper

NMC WORLD PREMIERE

First single off D-Block’s new album No Security in stores June 9nd.

77 Responses to “Video: D-Block feat. S.I. – Get That Paper”

1. Geronimo P Says:

the Intro to Crime Pays >>>>>> ________________

2. Big Homie Says:

D-Bloooooooock!!!

3. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

gucci-mane.net/

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

The Rebirth Of New York Hip-Hop Is Upon Us!!

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

The Wifey loves Sheek line “Playing uno/ Seed in the room watching Juno” ……..lmao

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

I wonder if they tried to out-Aye! or Yeah! each other

*collapses in swag juice*

*come out experiencing negative effects*

7. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

There is an immense amount on unintentional comedy in this video.

8. kevfrescura de talco Says:

The Rebirth Of New York Hip-Hop Is Upon Us!!

LMAO!

9. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

too many white people fuck with these blog rappers,

^Spencer fucking Pratt from the Hills was going on and on about Gucci and OJ, so like it or not these crackas are on to Gucci music.

10. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Like almost the whole thing,,

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

1. old
    2. corny
    3. dookie

Thats why I fuck with max b and french…that new street shit.

^^^^^^
    i kind of agree with this sentiment in all popular shit though. Not just music. Im talking about life

I saw some corny whitesh might have been half asian dude walking down the hallway singing Day and Night …. that means CuDi is getting HUGE

12. Big_seth Says:

Is that whiteboy behind Jada to the left crying?

OMG its … KISS

13. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

damn I cant believe TI gonna be with GP in the cell…he good though…he’s respected.

14. Tumer Says:

Styles P and P! posts in one afternoon? must be a good day.

Nah goin hard today

15. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

S-Peezy’s got the trap going crazy

16. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

*buys commitment ring for self to promise attendance at Cam/Jada tour this summer*

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Seth thats Kid Capri

18. Big_seth Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    too many white people fuck with these blog rappers,

True.

but Day & Night is a hit like fux said. You gotta throw these crackers off our trail. Through on the Coldplay then rock to that Max & french shit.

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:18 pm

^^^^^
    lmao

20. Big_seth Says:

throw = through

21. CiCi The Intern Says:

Ja to da *muah*

22. Boosie Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

too many white people fuck with these blog rappers,

______________________________________________________________

I don’t know who that is or what the hills are. But dude is prolly some frat dude…hence frat dudes fuck with the ignorant street shit and club shit. I hear white college/alumni and frat dudes bumping boosie and gucci all the time outta their range rovers and jeep wranglers. I’m mainly talking about whites who attend a rock the bells concert or attend a wu concert in 2012

23. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:18 pm

^^^^^
    lmao

co-lols or broffles it out

24. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

I don’t know who that is or what the hills are.

^Boosie I don’t believe that for a second

25. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Seth thats Kid Capri

Damn that nigga got old.

He still look like he wanna cry though.
    LOL

26. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

These niggas look like assholes in this video i’m sorry….something about watching this makes me laugh…i fuck with the song though….

27. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I’ma get drunk tonight and watch Charm School on GP.

28. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:25 pm
    I’ma get drunk tonight and watch Charm School on GP.

^^why charm school?

29. Boosie Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:23 pm

I don’t know who that is or what the hills are.

^Boosie I don’t believe that for a second
    ___________________________________________________

I dont know spencer pratt? who is that?…..You talking about baldwin hills on bet?

30. kevfrescura de talco Says:

something about watching this makes me laugh

could it be they tried to recapture the visual dopeness that is B.I.G’s One More Chance and failed horribly?

jus sayin….

31. Boosie Says:

searches spencer pratt

32. Big_seth Says:

FACT: Whites love our music & are on a constant quest to steal & assimilate it into white culture (c) rock & Jazz

33. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

^^why charm school?
    Makes me feel tough.

34. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:24 pm

Of course you do. That’s you singing the hook.

35. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

searches spencer pratt

^LOL, its an MTV teeny bopper show…dude is all up in the tabloids. I can’t believe you haven’t heard of it but I guess its possible.

D_Block is a full blown stanley.

36. Big_seth Says:

# Boosie Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:26 pm

searches spencer pratt

Spencer Pratt is like the suburb version of K-fed.

He probably wears Ed Hardy.

(has never seen the hills, but knows what it is)

37. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

That’s you singing the hook.
    Roffle

38. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

D_Block is a full blown stanley.
    Like Hello.

39. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Yeah, Boston’s really burning up the scene with that new Benzino.

Riiight.

40. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I want to fuck a Asian girl in her mouth tonight, lets see what happens..

41. Jersey*made*me Says:

Seth thats Kid Capri

Damn that nigga got old.

He still look like he wanna cry though.
    LOL

One thing about them Ricans,when they do something they master it(insert joke here).

Kid Capri can rock a set like no other.Niggas can’t play wallflower at his joints,unless you just a fake ass thug.

42. Boosie Says:

ok ok beezy, comes back from search on youtube and wikipedia ….Lol….that mtv soap opera show? I came across that show before and it looked like all my children. I hardly ever watch mtv fam, so thats why I aint know what you were talking about.

43. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Sometimes i like to fondle my own titties….to each his own….w.e

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

That nigga singin the hook looks like a dope fiend fresh outta rehab .

They coulda signed a better R&B cat than that.

45. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Boosie

What you know about Roy C and Marvin Sease?

46. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Yeah, Boston’s really burning up the scene with that new Benzino.

Riiight.

somebody needs a hug. fuka benzino yo. don’t get aggy.

47. Babydoll Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    I want to fuck a Asian girl in her mouth tonight, lets see what happens..

^my guess is you’ll be at home, drunk and alone watching charm school…but keep us posted!

48. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Sometimes i like to fondle my own titties….to each his own….w.e

Fuck is wrong with you?

Boosie

Good looks on more of that blues music.

Also, being that I went to a predominately white college… I can honestly say that white frat boys LOOOOVE ig’nant ass rap music. Mainly because white college frat kids are some of the most half-retarded, pompous, gregarious mofos on the face of the earth.

Example: When I went to a Mos Def concert a few months back at Rams Head (nh), the DJ was goin’ through a set of music before Mos hit the stage. He put Rich Boy’s “Drop” on and not a nare mofo nodded their head. I’m like, word? Are you serious? You might not like Rich Boy but your nerd ass is gonna stand here and act like that beat don’t bang? GTFOH. I remember when I went through my “purist” stage. If I was actin’ like them, somebody shoulda tackled me on Pratt Street during rush hour.

50. CheezyDoDo Says:

loving how the old head melle mel sonned my nigga joe budden

shit is funny as fuck to me

51. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

lmao…zing

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

I saw Kid Capri in court with me a couple months ago.

DJ Kid Capri was found guilty last Tuesday of violating two restraining orders and for harrassing his ex-girlfriend. He was sentenced to 1 year probation and several fines. The Judge also ordered the DJ to avoid contact with the victim. His ex-girlfriend revealed that she dated Kid Capri, real name, David Love, two years ago, but gave him the boot when she found out he was cheating. After she called things off, he went literally “psycho”! The ex-girlfriend say (she wishes to remain anonymous)

He had been violent with me before, in addition to the constant threats and harassment. I have heard four stories almost exactly like mine involving him. Only difference is, some didn’t go as far and that I pressed charges.

53. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Nah my Semesters over, so no more sat classes, so no more friday nights at home…

54. Boosie Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:32 pm

@Boosie

What you know about Roy C and Marvin Sease?
    _________________________________________________________

Lol I’ve heard of em, but don’t really know their music too well….I fucks with the five blind boys and fairfield four though

55. Jersey*made*me Says:

*Ricans it up*

*tricks out 82′ Toyota Corolla*

*blows air horn*

*eats arroz con pollo*

*my uncle is my pop*

56. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Yeah, Boston’s really burning up the scene with that new Benzino.

Riiight.

somebody needs a hug. fuka benzino yo. don’t get aggy.
    ====================================
    Truth hurts.

57. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

BD don’t get cute either because you know who, from you know who, from you know who….well lets just keep that….

58. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lmao @ the screen shot for this video

59. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I would love nothing more then to suplex my Polish co-worker on her cubicle table….she is as annoying as it gets…

Who said Capri was Rican? He’s half Black half Italian.

61. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Truth hurts.

yea. truth is this vid is meh and you thought it would go by unnoticed. chilly chill dude.

62. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

^ROFLCPTR

63. Jersey*made*me Says:

@kev

Benzino repped Boston to the fullest at the end of the day.I don’t get all the hate.That nigga might not be top 10 but he wasn’t no fuckin pushover.You could out rhyme him,but you couldn’t bitch him.

64. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Who said Capri was Rican? He’s half Black half Italian.
    Lol, derogatory slight failure

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

^You gotta go for the DDT. The top of the cranium directly into the wood table is perfect. Or if you extra gully, go straight for the ground.

66. Babydoll Says:

D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

^niggas bleed just like us…

67. pockets Says:

XXL July Cover (Soulja Boy, OJ Da Juiceman, Shawty Lo & Gucci Mane)

^its all the ppl Fux effs with, shots fired

I’m bout to take an offensive shit.

One that raises the terrorist threat meter.

69. Babydoll Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 3:39 pm
    # D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

^Um, your referring to his annoying, Polish co-worker right? WTF?

70. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Boosie

What you know about Roy C and Marvin Sease?
    _________________________________________________________

When I visited Alabama I thought blues was torture until I actually took time to listen to it.These two oldheads was bout getting that pussy.I rock with blues here and there.

71. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@ jerz

i dont like benzino but thas not it. this dude amp is catchin feelins cuz of my comments of this vid. its far from hot and he dont like that i express it.

72. Boosie Says:

#

uck is wrong with you?
    # D. Billz Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:33 pm

Boosie

Good looks on more of that blues music.

___________________________________________________________

Yeah I went through that purist stage heavy too, back in the day. I cringe everytime I think of that, cause I was going hard on niggas, who was bouncing to nelly and ludacris. I felt that if you aint sound like kweli (reflection eternal stage) you was garbage.

Lol at that mos def story, niggas tried they best not to get they bounce on, knowing that beat is hot, and they will dance up in the club if they girl was dancing to it.

73. pockets Says:

D. Billz Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Who said Capri was Rican? He’s half Black half Italian.

^an easy way to get billz to log on is if u say I HEARD DIDDY IS HALF DOMINICAN HALF HAITIAN

74. Big_seth Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Who said Capri was Rican? He’s half Black half Italian.

word.

*prays I age like my mom(my black side)*

75. Jersey*made*me Says:

He’s half Black half Italian.
    That ain’t Rican?

76. Boosie Says:

Honest question no shots whatsoever

*few days ago’s it up*

Baby doll,

did you really think you had a 20 yr old boyfriend?

77. DeeZ Says: