Nipsey Hussle – Grams & Gold Chains

nipseyhussle-grams_and_goldchains_comic

Click the image to see the accompanying comic.

Nipsey Hussle – Grams & Gold Chains | Mediafire

KarenCivil.com exclusive, not on “Bullets Ain’t Got No Name Vol. 3”.

20 Responses to “Nipsey Hussle – Grams & Gold Chains”

1. Joe 88 Says:

Dude has a nice voice (pause)

2. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Grams & Gold Chains

i can mahfukin dig it.

Smear Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

@Billz: start with Robert johnson, Lead belly aka Huddy Leadbetter, dude was a proper hard man, literally sang his way out a murder stertch (not snitchin) JLHooker, Muddy Waters, Hendrix’s blues album….. good shit to jump into.
    I’m amazed that hip-hop dosn’t pay more homage to the form…. and the real dirty South

^Preciate it chief.

4. david blacKham Says:

Golden Grams cereal >>>

>>Dude has a nice voice (pause)

*throws flag*

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*daps jerz*

7. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

artwork is dope

8. Jersey*made*me Says:

Dude has a nice voice (pause)

Unforunately a statement like this can’t be paused,no homo’d,or noned.SMFH.

9. Eastern_Digital Says:

But it’s people everywhere, the money is green from New York to California man, so…

KILLA!!

10. rex hussla Says:

eskay Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 2:53 pm
    >>Dude has a nice voice (pause)

*throws flag*
    _________________________________

*sends tape to league offices for more review and possible suspension*

11. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 2:53 pm
    >>Dude has a nice voice (pause)

*throws flag*

^Having a nice voice goes a long way in hip hop, chuck D voice was part (notice I said part) of the reason why Public enemy was so dope, i’m a artist (a hot, great, underrated) artist so I know the importance of using your voice as a instrument & dude has a nice voice, (pause) like some people have the voice for late night radio, don’t try to play me kid, you sound like james earl jones, lol, & you seen the disclaimer

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 2:46 pm
    # Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 2:44 pm

Ooooh, you one of those Jersey boys, huh?

*feels the love*

I guess I can get down with the swirl…

You want me and I can arrange that for you…….Why we bullshitting?

I need the specs first, homie LOL

13. Joe 88 Says:

Unforunately a statement like this can’t be paused,no homo’d,or noned.SMFH.

^How? Having a good voice is a gift from god, real talk, now we can’t say people have nice voices now? So we can’t comment on a male singers voice?

*Throws hands in the air*

I give up

14. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Gucci Mane, Soulja Boy, OJ da Juice man, & Shawty Lo On New XXL Cover

:: sees Gucci Mane, Soulja Boy, OJ da Juice man, & Shawty Lo enter store ::

:: feels sorry for thier mother :::

15. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

eskay Says:

May 15th, 2009 at 2:53 pm
    >>Dude has a nice voice (pause)

*throws flag*

=======================
    *personal foul*

*#88 Defense*

*15 Yard Penalty*

*Repeat 1st Down*

16. Smear Says:

Nipsey the only up and comin cat I seen Snoop give a co-sign to. Is it cos the cunt resembles him or is the kid is really that nice.

any recomendations on a Nispey tape? All I’v really listened to of his was tha Bullets aint got no name track……

17. Boosie Says:

Smear Says:
    May 15th, 2009 at 2:43 pm

________________________________________________________________

Or you can hit up king cotton, son house, bobby blue bland, blind willie mctell….I prefer the squawlers such as buddy guy, lil milton……guy davis had a pretty nice album in a tribute to robert johnson….stick with the older joints…not any new school shit….johnny lang the whiteboy he aight….

eric clapton got real nice album in a tribute to robert johnson….charlie parker is nice on the piano tip…..remember the blues will set you free…..blues> rap….the first “urban”/black music to be banned and called the devils music

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

I need the specs first, homie LOL

Lol,I ain’t mad at that.

19. Tumer Says:

^^^ Nice asist Boosie, I like the ol melancholy-backdooor-man(nh)- shit

That Clapton tribute WAS nice (His single greatest influenece/musical obsession he reckons; hi praise) and buddy guy is another Great, Jimmy Reed, Cotton, Fats…. enjoy Billz

20. Los Says:

im feelin his story abilities. looks like he’ll be one of the few this year to put some thought into his rhymes