Video: Nicki Minaj Talks Wayne & Mane

She explains that she’s with Young Money, but not signed (like Drake) and shares the same management as Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman so that’s why you see her with them.

Previously: Nicki Minaj Speaks on her Sex Appeal (Video)

33 Responses to “Video: Nicki Minaj Talks Wayne & Mane”

1. herbal kint Says:

pockets Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 3:44 pm
    …. MY GIRLS LAST FINAL IS RIGHT NOW, THEN SHE IS PACKING UP HER SHIT AND COMING OVER TO DO JUST THAT ….

ur guys r gonna do it?

* DEATH *

2. herbal kint Says:

ESKAT TWEET’S : EVERYBODY’S MAD @ MOUSEBUDDEN BUT YA’LL ACTING LIKE AN MC ISN’T SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE HE’S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE

^^^^^^^

THIS

EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

she can get fucked, by me!!!!!!!

4. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

aye, aye, okay

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

NICKI!

6. pockets Says:

ur guys r gonna do it?

* DEATH *

^yo my original post got moderated but it had a winking smiley face next to the question lol

if u had answered, i was gonna continue with “what time?” just to see if u would respond

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Um, ok, so u do afew hooks and your also InHouse Pussy… Nice.

8. herbal kint Says:

9. pockets Says:

^so she’s basically shared among many men

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ cold
    call 1 800 847 3722
    you need to make a reservation for “family or employee” (option 3). after that they ask if you are the family or friend in need of a personal rental (option 1). You want to make one with Enterprise (option 1). They rep will ask where you wanna pick the car up from (they should be able to tell you the closest branch). tell them what size car and they’ll ask if you’re a family member (tell them you’re my cousin, trust they don’t trip) and they’ll ask for my employee number (E398D5) and that’s it…..go pick the car up and roll. you have to get the $7 insurance though, part of the discount

cOLD says:

*operator*

Who is your cousin

*I say*

Collin B

*dead*

15. pockets Says:

yo what the heck?! am i actually digging this autotune kanye track with mr. hudson? *goes back to 808s* WHAT?! DO I LIKE THIS? *does robot*

16. TheCo!!inB Says:

last name is brown

17. pockets Says:

A few weeks back, we told you about ‘Ye signing Kid Cudi. Now we get word that the Chi-town homie found a diamond in the rough all the way out in the U.K. — the blond-haired, blue-eyed soulful singer Mr. Hudson.

“Ah, he’s an incredible artist,” Kanye told MTV during the MTV Europe Music Awards in Liverpool. “I believe Mr. Hudson has the potential to be bigger than me, to be one of the most important artists of his generation. … He’s playing these songs, he’s playing them back-to-back-to-back — ‘Dude, I’m telling you, your problems are not going to be getting hit records, blowing up and being a big star — your problems are going to be living real life, and dealing with real life, so just prep yourself.’ Everything I hear [from him] is a smash.”

18. Ghost Writer Says:

DMX released from Arizona prison

This is good for him…shout out to the Dark man X

19. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

anyone know a good site to DL old hip hop albums. My two don’t have the album I want.

20. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    DMX released from Arizona prison

This is good for him…shout out to the Dark man X

NoSur! ShoutOut his Dealer.

21. Babydoll Says:

It’s so real to go hard and never stop!

22. Babydoll Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    D. Billz Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:52 pm
    cOLD says:

How you doing

^ayo

*dead*

^Damn, ya’ll he was talking to me! LOL!

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

last name is brown

^First name Charlie, last name Wilson.

collin good look Im gonna give it a shot (pause)

Ghost Writer Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    D. Billz Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:52 pm
    cOLD says:

How you doing

^ayo

*dead*

^Damn, ya’ll he was talking to me! LOL

^lol smh.

26. Mag Says:

Dead* at Yayo reading comments from Nahggers….

Yayo diss record > Rawse diss record

27. Ghost Writer Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:59 pm
    Ghost Writer Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    DMX released from Arizona prison

This is good for him…shout out to the Dark man X

NoSur! ShoutOut his Dealer.

Agreed

I’m sayin’… when I read it, the translation was madd Men On Film-ish.

“Hated IT!”

>>@ ESKAY IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED I’M ON A RAMPAGE SINCE YOU DIDN’T INCLUDE ME ON THE GOAT CAPLOCKER, I MIGHT HAVE RETIRED BUT I’M THE OG CAPLOCKER AND YOUR OBVIOUS DISREGARD FOR MY OG STATUS HAS BROUGHT ME OUT OF RETIREMENT

TRUE TRUE I GOT YOU NEXT TIME MY G

30. Mr.Londoner Says:

AYE AYEE..

i cud listen to a O.G song just for the “AYE AYE.. OKAY”

31. Seth Gueko Says: