Video: Method Man – Tony Touch Interview + Freestyle (Joe Budden Diss)

Red & Meth speak to Tony Toca & spit a freestyle.

PREVIOUSLY:

Audio: Joe Budden vs. Method Man on Ed Lover

Audio: Method Man Speaks To DJ Enuff About Joe Budden

31 Responses to “Video: Method Man – Tony Touch Interview + Freestyle (Joe Budden Diss)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

puSSYHOLE. (LICKS IT)

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok this I cant get into, NONE!!!!

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

And Stan thought Meth wasn’t gonna respond.

Fucking clown.

You don’t insult a nigga & then bitch up like you don’t want no problems, which is Joey’s MO.

4. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

What does Meth say? Can’t F-in see….

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the avocado in my sandwich made a mess

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I am starting to figure Joey out, He is Bipolar. His girls ass’s buzz is low so He starts some new shit

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

What does Meth have to gain by crushing Joe? Nothing.

But that’s all Joe has is these rap beats, cause he doesn’t make good albums.

Fuck flow, delivery, lyrics, etc.

Can you make a song, nigga?

8. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Sugar honey lemon ice tea….shit!

9. Ghost Writer Says:

Really?…this might get interesting

10. Big Homie Says:

Ya’ll wanna see me with a high top

twitpic.com/4i4t4 (Freshman)

Bonus: twitpic.com/4i58a (pre-school)

11. Jersey*made*me Says:

cOLD Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    me: Yo my boy said he could get us a 45% discount with the rental

Wifey: your boy who

me: co!!inB

wifey: why I never heard of him, where you know him from

me: uh nah, … uh nahri,….. why does it matter sheesh.

*daps cOLD*

LMAO.Yo I catch it for being on Nah.Wifey be like”what kind of nigga sit there grinning at the computer screen?” I tried to tell her yall some crazy mofos that say the damnest things.She don’t get it.

12. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Joey goes at cats he thinks he can beat. He’s a sucka.
    Go at Banks & get your face torn off.

13. Ghost Writer Says:

So how does RedMan feel about all this being that he’s from Jers…..I can’t watch it I’m at work

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Go at Fab for piping your slore.

15. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Meth knows how to respond in 09. With an immediate diss record.

Joey did this to help Blackout 2 because he is a closet Meth head (see what I did there (c) eskay)

16. kallywood Says:

who wanna see you with a hi top?? lemme find out queers be runnin around on nah postin there hairstyles..

and i missed it i guess..where did he get at budddens? those keep my name out your mouth lines?

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Talking all that shit & bitching up when a nigga wants to see you for what you said.

Fuck rap, disrespect is disrespect.

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

And Stan thought Meth wasn’t gonna respond.

Fucking clown.

Says the nigga on his Balckberry, camped out in Joe’s bushes.

19. kallywood Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

Joey goes at cats he thinks he can beat. He’s a sucka.
    Go at Banks & get your face torn off.

——————————

didnt he rip banks’ head off like 3 years ago?

big shot>

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

You gotta Google Joe Budden cause 99% of his accomplishments took place online.

21. Ghost Writer Says:

Amp are you mad?

22. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Budden at home scratching Meths name in his arm with a rusty knife – messy ole Amy Winehouse actin nigga.

23. BARPAN Says:

she sent me one back, but i aint never read it….

24. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

didnt he rip banks’ head off like 3 years ago?

big shot
    ========================
    You gotta refresh my memory, cause I ain’t hear about that. And if he did what you said he did, there’s gotta be a Banks song floating around where he goes back at him. Banks ain’t Saigon.

25. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:47 pm
    You gotta Google Joe Budden cause 99% of his accomplishments took place online.

^^Ya’ll gotta admit this shit here is funny.. LOL

Where was the diss?

”what kind of nigga sit there grinning at the computer screen?”

^Yo I literally can’t breathe over here…

28. GorillaJoe Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    Joey goes at cats he thinks he can beat. He’s a sucka.
    Go at Banks & get your face torn off.
    ———————————————————–

Banks couldn’t see Budden if them ninjas was face to face (none needed whatsoever).

Banks fell off waaaaaaaaaaay back when.

29. GorillaJoe Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    Go at Fab for piping your slore.
    —————————————————-

This cat is catching feelings like he personally knows Method Man or something.

Did you attack/go at any of the cats that used to pipe the broads you wifed up before you got with them?

How lame/insecure is that?

30. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Method Man & Redman - The Making Of Blackout 2 Pt. 3 Says:

[…] Video: Method Man – Tony Touch Interview + Freestyle (Joe Budden Diss) | Video: Method Man & Redman – Dis Iz 4 All My Smokers (Fan Video) | Video: Method Man & […]

31. hecktic Says:

Joe budden ripped tho whole g-unit apart during his Game beef. and banks didnt respond

and i know the only shit joe has done recently is on the internet. but where do all u niggas get your music from now? most likely the internet.

i didnt see a diss in this video

sidenote: