T.I. feat. Mary J. Blige – Don’t Forget (No Tags)

marytip

NMC premiered the record yesterday with tags. Here’s the untagged.

T.I. feat. Mary J. Blige – Don’t Forget (No Tags)

72 Responses to “T.I. feat. Mary J. Blige – Don’t Forget (No Tags)”

1. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Swizzy said that Drag-on’s making a comeback, and he’s betting dude is gonna be the Lil Wayne of Ruff Riders…true story…also, ayo @ a bunch of shirtless niggas doing pullups on street lamps while rocking leather pants, called “Ruff Riders”

MJB >

3. Big Homie Says:

Beastie Boys release new songs as surprise gifts

^ YES

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I am wetter than H20 right now

5. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 2:09 pm
    Beastie Boys release new songs as surprise gifts

^ YES

**Beasties are overrated, unless you’re drunk and hanging out with white people..then, they’re underrated

6. Smear Says:

LOL

7. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I have a feeling this is going to be on the PT re-release….yup

8. b-ease Says:

Has this dumbass turned himself in yet?

9. Big Homie Says:

Lil Wayne of Ruff Riders

^ SMH

10. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I think there was even a Ruff Riders work out dvd back in the late 90’s

the epitome of homo-thuggery

11. Big Homie Says:

I am wetter than H20 right now

^ and Im harder than a rock

12. sean coonery Says:

T.I. dressing like Common

13. b-ease Says:

As individual MC’s, they’re nothing to write home about. But their full lengths, especially Paul’s Boutique, are like to blueprint to albums like Madvillany, with the extreme sampling and train of though rhymes. So no, I can’t co-sign them being overrated.

El Paso is only mexican in name. You needed to hit a big city doggie

^ *dapz*

Sheeeeeit… I don’t know what part of El Paso YOU’VE been too, but that shit was Mexico’d OUT. I almost crossed the border to Juarez on some G shit, but decided that wasn’t a good idea.

I went to strip club across from my motel. Bubbiest. Strippers. Ever. First of all, it was $20 admission. Then, they didn’t serve alcohol and you had to bring your own. And the performances? Horrible. Nobody knew how to clap they ass, splits, slide down the pole, etc. Heffas kept askin’ if I wanted to dance. My same response, “nah I’m good, ‘preciate it though.” In my mind I’m like, “you didn’t even entertain me on stage, fuck what I pay for you to grind on my lap?”

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

My butt is musscular

16. Big Homie Says:

unless you’re drunk and hanging out with white people

^ LOL Def not drunk but I am at work tho lol

17. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

So what’s the gen consensus for Blackout 2?

18. R.J.Orion Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 2:11 pm
    I am wetter than H20 right now

^ and Im harder than a rock

———

and im outta here ….

19. Smear Says:

Which came (no) first? Ruff Ryders the crew or Rough Riders th Rubbers….. cos if its the latter Dee Waah & Co. Lost.

20. sean coonery Says:

*dons ruff ryder tee with the ruff ryder matching bandana*

*wears size 36 denim shorts with black air force ones*

*du rag hanging out the right side of the back pocket*

^Ghetto/Hood/Urban Fashion in 2000 was atrocious.

21. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 2:11 pm
    Lil Wayne of Ruff Riders

^ SMH
    **He was saying that Cash Money and Ruff Riders dropped around the same time, and Lil’ Wayne and Drag-On were the respective “lil ninjas” in their camps, but that Drag got sidelined by counterproductive label fuckery, so he was never able to reach his true potential

22. b-ease Says:

Smart man.

23. sean coonery Says:

Rough Rider rubber pop quick. Not good for anal.

24. b-ease Says:

Yo Billz, what nites is Rodo’s poppin? I’m back in MD, so I’m tryin to see whats good in Bmore.

25. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***LOL…ghetto ass strip clubs raise the expectations….expecting the same kind of performance anywhere else is like going to a foreign restaurant and wanting some hot sauce…

26. Smear Says:

SMH

27. Big Homie Says:

^ SMH

^ I remember I went to the Ruff Ryders and Cash Money tour. It was an awesome show (no Rey) back then. But smh saying that tho. Every crew has to have a Weezy? Will we see Drag kiss Swizzy lol

But really, Drag can spit tho so that would be cool if he comes back.

28. Da PartyStarter Says:

MJB>>>Pinky

29. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Ghetto stripper chicks’ tricks>>>And I mixtape stunts, both aesthetically(of course, n/h) and degree of difficulty/technical execution…

30. Most_Incredible! Says:

strippers are strippers they should be able to do that kind of shit

31. b-ease Says:

ghetto ass strip clubs raise the expectations

Going to the A for the first time as an adult in a couple of weeks. I expect to see extraordinary feats of female physicality.

Damn, I aint know LaLa was gettin’ gully with Maverick fans. Apparently somebody said some racial slurs to her.

33. Big Homie Says:

I’m tryin to see whats good in Bmore

^ oxy moron

34. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

sean coonery Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 2:14 pm
    Rough Rider rubber pop quick. Not good for anal.

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 2:13 pm
    My butt is musscular

**Surveys the room for emergency exits (none)

35. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Dis Iz All 4 My Smokers >>

36. sean coonery Says:

Ghetto Stripper Chicks with the C-Section is just how i like them…and the horse hair…

37. Big Homie Says:

^ oxy moron

^^^^^
    *dead*

40. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

**vaseline over stretchmarks and bullet wounds (c) WC

41. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Apparently somebody said some racial slurs to her.
    Probably called her a nappy headed hoe, those assholes.

^ I’m gonna be in Maryland this wknd, Oxin Hills, whats good for the boy to get into? none.

# b-ease Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

^Thursdays and Saturdays. Especially since it’s gettin’ warmer, because Moby’s (the bar next door) and a few others across the street be swarming with heffas. Reformed club heads and shit. Lol

44. b-ease Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    I’m tryin to see whats good in Bmore

^ oxy moron

Damn.

45. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ the shot @ B-less

46. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

FTW i love all headed hoes..

47. Big Homie Says:

*oriental’s it up*

*leaves to smoke bogey after lunch using matches from a oriental restaurant owned by orientals*

Wifey’s girlfriend is having a baby’s shower, and her husband is a cop, which means I’m gone be around pigs. FML.

# cOLD Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

^That’s PG, so you’ll be close to DC. Pap and BigHomie know all the shit poppin’ down there. Definitely hit up Adams Morgan too.

50. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Either DC, or further down in Maryland..Oxon Hill is not a good look

51. Smear Says:

My butt is musscular

*Leaves*

52. sean coonery Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 2:20 pm

^Don’t catch the swine flu.

53. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

LOL @ the shot @ B-less
    Lol at the covert subtle nonchalant coincided shot.

# b-ease Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Big Homie Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    I’m tryin to see whats good in Bmore

^ oxy moron

Damn.

^Niggas be havin’ their hand RIGHT next to the holster, on some “Tombstone” shit. Lol

55. b-ease Says:

Word, that’s exactly the info I needed. *daps*

56. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

cOLD Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 2:20 pm

**You can’t just buy a nice gift, and skip the actual shower (no dirtbag)..

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 2:21 pm

LOL @ the shot @ B-less
    Lol at the covert subtle nonchalant coincided shot.

^ *burns Mexican flag in El Paso*

58. sean coonery Says:

Girls with a muscular butt is a no no.

I need it flabby and jello like. Not hard.

59. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

MJB>>>Pinky

^ go to Hell
    If by Hell you mean the inside of Pinky’s Vajayjay, I’ll pass. LOL I swear though, I’f Pinky hadn’t smashed half the free world(No 8 mile) AND Twista, and I met her on the skreet, I believe I could talk her out the drawers. LOL

I still wanna know how the fuck I got these bruises on my arm. Let me find out niggas had to pick me up off the ground or some shit.

Oxon Hill is not a good look

^ why you say that?

62. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

My butt is musscular

You must work out…..(c) Dumb and Dumber

63. b-ease Says:

Why even go? Men have no place at baby showers.

64. G7 Says:

>>Rough Rider rubber pop quick. Not good for anal.

==
    s
    m
    m
    f
    h

65. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Men have no place at baby showers.
    ^^^^^
    the ones Ive been too lately have copious amounts of food and liqours

66. b-ease Says:

***Either DC, or further down in Maryland..Oxon Hill is not a good look

LOL, he aint lyin. But isnt cOLD from Newark? That shit would make him feel right at home.

67. Da PartyStarter Says:

The Beasties as M.C.’s have a place because they played their lane. They are PIONEERS of the sample game and their live shows are MAGMA!!!
    Plus, they ALWAYS give the D.J. love during their sets.

**You can’t just buy a nice gift, and skip the actual shower (no dirtbag)..

^ nah thats the sole purpose for coming down to Maryland… Plus its a change of scenery for me I dont mind going.

^ lemme find out Oxon Hills is a war zone… All this time wifey got me thinking its suburban like.

70. Venom (www.mamasmule.com) Says:

Cool track, clearly not mixed/mastered tho…

71. Nah Right » Blog Archive » PICS: T.I. - Hell Of A Life (Video Shoot) Says:

[…] of the two videos (the other being the NMC-premiered Don’t Forget ft. MJB) he’s shooting this week for the Paper Trail […]

72. lea Says:

LOVE TI to death….but DAMN hes only gwon for a year! we wont forget you…just like the last two times we didnt forget you when you did your bids! you dont forget us….you got lots more money now…..stay hungry!