The Cool Kids – Gold Chain (No DJ)

the-cool-kids

From FSD:

I know some of you ungrateful ones were a bit perturbed with Don Cannon for shouting and tagging up Gone Fishing, so I was able to get my hands on some of the untagged tracks.

The Cool Kids – Gold Chain (No DJ)

For the record, Don Cannon drops >>>

63 Responses to “The Cool Kids – Gold Chain (No DJ)”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

It didnt matter to me that mixtape is Picoso(c)Big Seth

2. Eastern_Digital Says:

CANNON!!

3. R.J.Orion Says:

gone fishing >>> relapse

4. Big Homie Says:

Gone Fishing >

5. Ghost Writer Says:

Amp are you mad?

6. R.J.Orion Says:

word … i didnt even notice any intrusive tagging …

7. Jersey*made*me Says:

gone fishing >>> relapse

Word.

8. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Budden at home scratching Meths name in his arm with a rusty knife – messy ole Amy Winehouse actin nigga.

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*plucks booger @ screen*

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

didnt he rip banks’ head off like 3 years ago?

big shot
    ========================
    You gotta refresh my memory, cause I ain’t hear about that. And if he did what you said he did, there’s gotta be a Banks song floating around where he goes back at him. Banks ain’t Saigon.

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

For the record, Don Cannon drops >>>
    =========================
    Exactly the opposite. The nigga damn near ruined that Marsha Ambrosia tape before it came out sans DJ. I’m hoping Gone Fishing goes the same route.

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

what is the purpose of the DJ drop again? No NMC tags

”what kind of nigga sit there grinning at the computer screen?”

^Yo I literally can’t breathe over here…

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

what is the purpose of the DJ drop again? No NMC tags

^So that other DJ’s can’t claim the exclusive.

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

R.J.Orion Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:46 pm
    gone fishing >>> relapse

^^^^^
    i can co-sign and I havent even heard Relapse …

16. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

LMAO @ promoting how high two for 8 years & then saying that they been promoting it since 03. Red is a fool man. LOL

& that Gone FIshing KNOCKS. I don’t give a damn about cannon.

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*plays out scenerio*

Fux says: So I think we should just rent a car cuz the Homie Collin from out in Palmdale got us 50% off and I dont have to put miles on our rides

Wifey: COLLIN from Palmdale, DONT FUCKING LIE ARAM We were in Palmdale a year ago and you didnt say you had a homie who lived there. Are you fucking cheating on me with a bitch who works at Hertz. *starts crying*

*dead*

18. Jersey*made*me Says:

Joe Budden aint seeing nobody from the WU…that’s real talk

***Co-sign that…not even U-GOD

What a dumb thing to say,smh.I’ve seen niggas get smacked for less.

19. BARPAN Says:

going fishing> Gone Fishing

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ugod Bizarre > Budden’s life + Tahiry’s left cheek

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Cappadonna’s Winter Warz Verse > Joe Buddens catalog

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Cappadonna’s Pillage > Joe Buddens whole body of work, No Tahiry or Gloria

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

Cappadonna’s Pillage > Joe Buddens whole body of work, No Tahiry or Gloria

C’mon fam,this nigga cappadonna did baseball score numbers,that’s inexcusable.

This Cali O.G. ninja is goin’ IN on Steve Harvey.

I’mma go on a limb and say that aside from Ghost, Rae, and Killah Preist, Budden will give all them niggas work.

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

Ain’t a nigga on here can name three joints off Meth’s last album w/o Google.Keep it 100.

27. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

How dare they act like that was a real Meth response.

that freestyle was Basura tibio.

I call shenanigans

28. TheCo!!inB Says:

*sits grinning at phone screen in the middle of work with dress clothes on*

29. Jersey*made*me Says:

This Cali O.G. ninja is goin’ IN on Steve Harvey.

After I heard how he tried to bite Bernie Mac back out for that Oceans role,I hate that faggot too.Steve Harvey is bitch made.

Twitter:

@thebighomie *hears my boss singing poorly and calls her* Me: Hey you got a dead cat back there? Boss: Bye boy…why..are you hungry? WOW *calls HR* lol

^subordinate ether

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

not that sales matter but Cappa Went gold with THE PILLAGE. I am just talking about MC’ing.

Buddens voice is unintelligble at times. Whatever to each their own.

I rep hard for San diegos Mitchy Slick.

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

This Cali O.G. ninja is goin’ IN on Steve Harvey.

^I knew he had some bitch tendencies when I listened to his show one morning on my way to school last year. Got madd emotional over one of the co-hosts comments on the show.

Now… what is this about him biting Bernie Mac’s back? Either I need a translater or I need to stab my eyes with fingers.

33. Joe 88 Says:

Cappadonna’s Winter Warz Verse > Joe Buddens catalog

^This

That’s top ten verses ever tho, dude played that shit at the 5 seasons right before ninjas start performing, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I almost passed out in that bitch mane, almost forgot how he killed every single bar.

What up Billz? Got some new music up on my page, you tryna check it out? (pause)

34. Ghost Writer Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 5:06 pm
    Twitter:

^subordinate ether

LMAO

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Steve Harvey couldnt eat Bernie Mac’s Comical chops.

Steve Harvey think he is that Old Fit Handsome Black Male and should get alllll those roles in Hollywood. Ol Posing coccoa buttered up in jeans boots and no shirt looking ass.

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    ====================================
    That’s cause most of the cats on Nah only listen to the artists that get all the hype. Meth’s last album was solid. Better then Padded Room.

Say, Walk On & Got To Have It, all bangers off 4:21 The Day After

^ *dapz Joe88*

Yezzir. Link (pause).

38. pockets Says:

Steve Harvey couldnt eat Bernie Mac’s Comical chops.

^for the record tho, everything is funnier in person. i was given free tickets to watch steve harvey @ beacon theatre (for my nyc heads) and it was hilarious and i got the feeling i wouldnt have laughed as much if i saw it on tv. either way, he got my respect.

39. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 5:08 pm
    Steve Harvey couldnt eat Bernie Mac’s Comical chops.

^^FUCKIN DEAD……… When I saw that shit I almost gouged my eyes out with a hot cigarette. That nigga is delusional. Ol’ soulful wilfred brimley mustache having mutha fukka.

40. Joe 88 Says:

Even tho steve harvey is bitch made, he wasn’t the worse king of comedy. his set was a lil funny, when he was talking bout rappers stage performance I was done.

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Steve Harvey is a Budden ass nigga.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

Steve Harvey couldnt eat Bernie Mac’s Comical chops.

^If it wasn’t for Bernie Mac and Cedric, the Kings of Comedy woulda been borin’ as shit. They held it down for the quad… and for black ass niggas in general.

43. Joe 88 Says:

@Billz

Myspace.com/jay_of_43rd

smh @ me only adding one new picture to my myspace profile in about a year, lol

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok who is funnier

steve harvey or Dl hughley ???????

DL Hughley just laughs all crazy at his own shit, like he is the only nigga clever enough to get the joke.

steve harvey > DL hughley

but I dont fuck with either

# Joe 88 Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

^Sheeeeit… he’s definitely the worst. The only part that I really laughed at was when he had the thug’s coat on.

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

steve harvey > DL hughley

but I dont fuck with either
    ===================
    This.

Tracy Morgan >>>

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the thug’s coat on.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *fucking DEAD*

iceberggggggggggggg

DL Hughley has been tellin’ the same jokes since the 90’s. Swear-da-gawd he did an old set TWICE on two different shows.

49. pockets Says:

im gonna give Gone Fishing a shot

50. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    ====================================

Say, Walk On & Got To Have It, all bangers off 4:21 The Day After

LMAO@ Amp.I actually believe you are the ONLY nigga that could do that.I fux with Meth hard body.I ain’t taking sides in this one but yall niggas know Joe is legit,stop the madness.

51. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my most underrated comic has to be MIKE EPPS. I seent that dude get OFF

52. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Joe Budden need to be helping his man get that dude that Bitch Slapped his man.

# AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

steve harvey > DL hughley

but I dont fuck with either
    ===================
    This.

Tracy Morgan >>>

^I seen April 1st at MSG at that annual show. Kevin Hart stole the show though. Tracey’s set was iiight, mostly because I heard those jokes before. He did the same set on Cipha Sounds joint.

54. +1 Says:

what ever happened to Busta Rhymes’ “Blessed” album? is that shit still coming out?

55. pockets Says:

yo billz i remember what u said about tracey morgan brilliantly playing the fake coonish role the media places him in and recently i been checking out his standup and i think ur right this dude is f’n hilarious

56. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

for the record:

JOE BUDDEN is nice to me(like hundreds of others) But I find his music boring and not my cup of tea.

CARRY ON:

57. Jersey*made*me Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 5:13 pm
    # Joe 88 Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 5:11 pm

Co-sign. Yo Billz they fell out after Kings because it got back to Mac that Harvey tried to tell the casting team that Mac didn’t have the commercial appeal for a movie as big as Ocean’s.Slimey shit.

58. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Cedric & Bernie Mac on Madagascar 2 > Steve Harvey

lol

ol’ preachy weachy, old fashioned, makin god’s comedy ass nigga

59. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Fux you looking like ____________ out there broseph…

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

LMAO@ Amp.I actually believe you are the ONLY nigga that could do that.
    ================================================
    Which is exactly why Hip-Hop is in the state it’s in. Blackout 2 is crack, but it’s not even a blip on the radar for most.

SMH

61. pockets Says:

btw the greatest stand-up show ever was Chappelle in DC when he wore that blue shirt and timbs. he event went through sesame street.

62. pockets Says: