Pugs Atomz – Higher

Here’s #44 from DJBooth.net’s Freestyle.

Pugs Atomz – Higher

Over Q-Tip’s “Higher”, produced by J Dilla. Props to Z

Previously: Emilio Rojas – The Last Days

59 Responses to “Pugs Atomz – Higher”

1. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

duke kind of looks like a pug

2. D_Block_4_life Says:

Who’s gives a shit about how many post Drake gets….like go away… or go feed your kids or….go squeeze on off….go turn it to ESPN…..or ….

3. nation Says:

yo, if that’s what the people wanna see, then it’s what they’re gonna see. 10 commenters won’t change that, but it’s still soothing (n) to make you squeal (n)

4. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Still rockin that Joel Ortiz mixtape laughing at my kids boppin their heads to all my old school beats*

5. pockets Says:

what a surprise Elzhi once again killed another track and destroyed everyone else

6. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 11:12 pm
    “what distrubs you most about the first quarter”

and your first answer is

“shot selection”

NEGRO ARE WE WATCHING THE SAME GAME?

^^^lol word i cut that shit off and turned the ps3 on
    ====================================
    What games you play i play COD4 , 2k9, socom

7. pockets Says:

billz u listened to the freeway joint yet?

8. D_Block_4_life Says:

What? Where? Link or plunge…

Girl I’m not stupid. But my knot stupid.

10. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^lol word i cut that shit off and turned the ps3 on
    ====================================
    What games you play i play COD4 , 2k9, socom

^^^madden 09, nba2k9,mlb the show09, i need to cop a good shooter. Have you played Killzone 2?

11. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

No I used to play socom alot but my kids got me playing COD4 I play madden to but I haven’t in a while My Name is BEDSTUYPLAYA

I don’t pay for hits, get you murdered off the muscle

13. pockets Says:

What? Where? Link or plunge…

^a couple posts back it also has royce

14. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^I got you ill add your tag(if you see the 618 thats me) my net wont be on for another week i just moved into a new crib.

15. pockets Says:

YO EXTREMELY DOPE VIDEO

its impressive how they did the whole vid in one shot, same camera the entire time

vimeo.com/4189528

“i even got a girl on the banjo” lol

16. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

aight

17. D_Block_4_life Says:

^a couple posts back it also has royce
    My nigga sprockets

18. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Muthafucka that shit is NOT good for your cataracts. Leave the video games to the younguns son. *daps*

19. pockets Says:

trevor ariza = kid cudi

20. D_Block_4_life Says:

LOL

So now Drake is being compared to Biggie.

I quit.

22. EnglandRepresent Says:

I see what Nahright is doing with these Drake posts. ‘Eskay’s in the business of page impressions so how about I do the commenting and he does the blogging’ (c)Esko Money Bags. However, if you’re gonna post Drake shit Nate can you at least put an r’n’b tag next to it yeah.

23. EnglandRepresent Says:

So now Drake is being compared to Biggie.

^^Who said this? *gets Uncle Murda on the horn* (n)

24. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

So now Drake is being compared to Biggie.

I quit.

^^^lol say word

25. pockets Says:

So now Drake is being compared to Biggie.

^i mean if u really think about it tho drake has ascended even quicker and has a wider audience and makes chicks wet i mean really tho how can u look better than drake dude is a stud matter of fact we need a new post of pics of his fade

26. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 11:29 pm

=====================================
    I been playing since they came out *Daps Eng*

27. D_Block_4_life Says:

LOOOLDWCOL @ Pocks

28. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

lol^^

29. pockets Says:

man kobe is SO smug!

EngRep

DJ BenHameen. And that’s my manz, but hell to the fuck nah.

31. pockets Says:

billz hows that freeway

32. EnglandRepresent Says:

I been playing since they came out

^^I bet you had the Atari joint in the 80’s innit? Personally I rocked the Commodore 64 with the laser gun thing. Thems were the days.

33. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

Its kinda funny to me how some folks buggin over his haircut
    its a regular taper fade….
    drake stay bringin out the hate faggotry

34. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

You can tell that those guys dont like playing with Kobe

35. EnglandRepresent Says:

DJ BenHameen.

^^BenNahmeen????? Benny said this???? smfh. What’s his blog address I’m headin over there to abuse him. (n)

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 11:40 pm

You can tell that those guys dont like playing with Kobe

^Does that nigga have ANY homies in the NBA? Lol

37. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 11:39 pm
    I been playing since they came out

====================================
    Yeah and coleco vision

38. sleep Says:

Lakers don’t deserve to make the finals. they play down to their competition, their not as hungry as the cavs.

39. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^Does that nigga have ANY homies in the NBA? Lol

–NOT the players with white wives

40. sleep Says:

Perfect back court maubaury and kobe

41. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I think Starbury is going to Miami

Tribe

Nah, he played himself when he snitched on Shaq. Niggas aint tryin’ to be around you hollarin at some heffas if they think you gonna talk.

43. sleep Says:

80% of the player have white wives. The younger generation or strating the gove thew black girls plays but those other niggas love their white girls.

44. pockets Says:

lol @ eng

yo eng shouldnt u stop typing on keyboards, what with ur prosthetic fingertips

45. sleep Says:

Lebron,wade and melo all have black girls. Is la la black nah she’s spanish so I take that back.

46. nation Says:

what’s good

47. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

what the fuck is up bitches

# sleep Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 11:52 pm

^Spanish or not, she’s Black.

49. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

La La got some nice Ta Ta’s
    Oh Yeah before I forget to mention it
    Tony Yayo is the new FLOAT
    FUCKING LAMEST OF ALL TIME

50. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^Spanish or not, she’s Black.
    I think
    1/2 Rican, same as Melo

51. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    # BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 11:40 pm

You can tell that those guys dont like playing with Kobe

^Does that nigga have ANY homies in the NBA? Lol
    ===========================================
    Jordan didnt have any friends…i remember Scottie Pippen cringe when he tried being ESPN analyst they would bring the out “Jordan Moments” highlights nigga looked mad uncomfortable praising Jordan

52. EnglandRepresent Says:

yo eng shouldnt u stop typing on keyboards, what with ur prosthetic fingertips

^^Yeah but it keeps me on my toes so to speak. I shouldn’t be tryin to stunt with my false teeth but I do know what I mean.

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 11:56 pm

^Spanish or not, she’s Black.
    I think
    1/2 Rican, same as Melo

^I think you’re right *dapz*

Shorty got some big ass eyes. I always thought she could get it though.

# Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 11:58 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    # BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 11:40 pm

You can tell that those guys dont like playing with Kobe

^Does that nigga have ANY homies in the NBA? Lol
    ===========================================

^AND he fucked a lot of fat white chicks. They say them North Carolina niggas be lovin’ them big white girls.

55. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 11:42 pm
    # BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 11:40 pm

You can tell that those guys dont like playing with Kobe

^Does that nigga have ANY homies in the NBA? Lol
    ===========================================
    ==========================================
    He used to hang with Barkley and Oakley. Kobe Yells at Luke Walton probably more then Bill Walton ever did.

56. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Jordan smacked Pippen

57. pockets Says:

chea hi

58. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Lakers need to scrap this team especially if they to win the championship this year

players that need to go

Fisher
    Gasol
    Odom
    shit it wouldnt be crazy to trade Bynum i know hes young but the nigga has shown to be injury prone aka Greg Oden 2.0

“championship type” players
    Vujacic (off the bench)
    Farmer (starting line-up)
    Kobe (of coarse)
    Ariza

Kobe needs some goons on his squad next year…

59. sleep Says:

La la tities look like they hang a little, just how I like it.

Big tittes with a litte hanging floppines to the(lala)»»»perky B cup(rihanna)

But I like them both