PICS: Drake’s Show In Toronto Last Night

drake-performance-series-1-image-27-final-label

Here are a few cool pics from last night’s show. Props to Ajani + Karla.

drake-performance-series-1-image-33-final-labeldrake-performance-series-1-image-35-final-labeldrake-performance-series-1-image-38-final-label

drake-performance-series-1-image-49-final-labeldrake-performance-series-1-image-52-final-labeldrake-performance-series-1-image-54-final-label
drake-performance-series-1-image-58-final-label Last time: Photo: Drake Performing In Houston

80 Responses to “PICS: Drake’s Show In Toronto Last Night”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

PUSSYHOLE. (hits the bottom)

Dracula > Drake

3. Dashing Says:

I know dude’s hot and blowing up and everything and I actually really like the dude but do ya’ll really have to post up pictures and video for every show that he does?

4. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Yellow Cake > Yellow Drake

5. Ghost Writer Says:

*sings Brand New*

Brand New > any rnb song in awhile

collinB you that nigga. foreals.

7. Big Homie Says:

DMX is out??

8. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

YO WHO GIVES A FUCK

stop posting pictures of this fag…this is not newsworthy

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:06 pm
    Dracula > Drake

GATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

10. Mr. P Says:

Eskay love this dude yo!

11. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Brand New > any rnb song in awhile

^Brand New came out like early 2008, so it cant really be compared to contemporary R&B…its an ancient track

12. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

I remember I heard Brand New and I was like oh word…..this dude is a decent R&B artist…

my homie was like, Nah he try to rap too…and played me something off his earlier mixtape.

I was appalled and thought myself…this little guy will NEVER make it as a rapper.

I just didn’t realize how many closet homosexual rap fans there are that would suck him off relentlessly

13. Ghost Writer Says:

*grabs the mic*

*sings Brand New to BabyDoll*

*forgets some of the words*

*lets the beat play out while I stare at her*

14. pockets Says:

Forest Whitaker and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson are attached to play the lead roles in the classic tale about a doctor who invents a potion that unleashes his violent alter ego.

^Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde remake

variety.com/article/VR1118003573.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&nid=2562

15. pockets Says:

wait so these are just pictures

16. Babydoll Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    *grabs the mic*

*sings Brand New to BabyDoll*

*forgets some of the words*

*lets the beat play out while I stare at her*

^*giggles and announces that I’m fresh out the box*

17. Babydoll Says:

pockets Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:14 pm
    wait so these are just pictures

^lol

18. TheCo!!inB Says:

collinB you that nigga. foreals
    ^ ^ ^
    no prob my nig.

19. Ghost Writer Says:

Na for real I’m not a Drake fan but he’s okay…..but blogs do show him a lot of love….

20. Eastern_Digital Says:

^Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde remake

variety.com/article/VR1118003573.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&nid=2562

smh. 50 just cant act. get over it.

21. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    >>@ ESKAY IF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED I’M ON A RAMPAGE SINCE YOU DIDN’T INCLUDE ME ON THE GOAT CAPLOCKER, I MIGHT HAVE RETIRED BUT I’M THE OG CAPLOCKER AND YOUR OBVIOUS DISREGARD FOR MY OG STATUS HAS BROUGHT ME OUT OF RETIREMENT

TRUE TRUE I GOT YOU NEXT TIME MY G

* daps *

now i can retire again now that i have been recognized, but don’t make me break that shit out again lmao

22. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Whats the fascination with drake?

23. nation Says:

videos coming, pipedown.net

24. herbal kint Says:

nation’s the one w/ the man crush on drake, 98% of the drake posts are nation

it’s a canadian thing, damn canucks lmao

25. pockets Says:

# nation Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

videos coming, pipedown.net

^no need, i already nutted on sight of the pics. NEXT.

26. Jersey*made*me Says:

Whats the fascination with drake?

Niggas love R&B.He fills that Al B Sure void that niggas been missing all those years.

27. pockets Says:

related: my homie thought drake was serious when he spat that line that Gold in Canada is 50,000

28. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

pockets Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:22 pm
    # nation Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

videos coming, pipedown.net

^no need, i already nutted on sight of the pics. NEXT.

**WELL……….

feels very uncomfortable.

29. TheCo!!inB Says:

drake is just that nigga right now, don’t ask why just respect it © the best to ever do it *pause*

30. herbal kint Says:

nation Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    videos coming, pipedown.net

… seriously though nate, your ch’ing us with all this drake, it’s a drake overload, like ch was killing everything at first now he hasn’t been the same and some of his most loyal followers are barely paying attention ( see land and myself ) your gonna kill drake before he really gets started and I even like dudes music, when he raps

31. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

^no need, i already nutted on sight of the pics. NEXT.

roffle

32. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

nation’s the one w/ the man crush on drake, 98% of the drake posts are nation

it’s a canadian thing, damn canucks lmao

“How Aboot some Baycon, Aye?”

-nation’s dad

33. Big Homie Says:

twitpic.com/566zz

^ no homo but I’m going to cop this t-shirt

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Joe Budden is a hoe ass nigga.

Everytime he speaks he loses some of my respect.

35. nation Says:

*forgets some of the words*

*lets the beat play out while I stare at her*
    roffle

38. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

post some kneecap pics

39. Bill Pimpin' Says:

what is this website’s obssession with drake? he’s not that great. he’s basically a step above Wayne in lyricism and a step above Wayne aint nothing special

40. pockets Says:

awwww cmon dude not mickey factz man

41. Ghost Writer Says:

nation Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    this post is rocking till tomorrow morning if you don’t shut the fuck up

what’s that? you guys want some Mickey Factz?? okay, lemme see what i can do

Lmao

Post some Degrassi episodes

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Whats the fascination with drake?

^I. Quit. Life.

And don’t you EVER disrespect Al like that. Drake aint got SHIT on “Night and Day” (no CuDi).

43. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    Joe Budden is a hoe ass nigga.

Everytime he speaks he loses some of my respect.

…. yeah cause thats what driving joe budden is YOUR respect lmao ….

what’s that? you guys want some Mickey Factz?? okay, lemme see what i can do

^ Just call him Tim Taylor.

Walk with me…

45. pockets Says:

Drake aint got SHIT on “Night and Day”

^werd zomg imagine a kid cudi vs drake mud wrestling match for ownership of my <3

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Yo, stop talking to me, b.

47. pockets Says:

Post some Degrassi episodes

^im actually laughing right now

48. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Fucking stan.

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

Like I said, Joe Budden is a hoe ass nigga, starting beef cause no one gives a shit about his music.

50. pockets Says:

next post:

Video – Fan Video of only Drake’s scenes in Degrassi, Seasons 3-5

Previously – Seasons 1-2

51. herbal kint Says:

lmao

fucking degenerate clown

52. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don’t Fail Me Now Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:28 pm
    Joe Budden is a hoe ass nigga.

LOL, gatttt!

53. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    Post some Degrassi episodes

LMAO.

*Walks into hotel room (c) Max B’s trial*

54. nation Says:

55. Jersey*made*me Says:

lol,*daps Billz*.Al B had light-skinned niggas out of control.That nigga inspired my first fade with the S-Curl top.Us dark skinned niggas had it bad.

56. Ghost Writer Says:

pockets Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:33 pm
    next post:

Video – Fan Video of only Drake’s scenes in Degrassi, Seasons 3-5

Previously – Seasons 1-2

Or, Drake logs onto nah right and smiles

Picture of him leaving the internet cafe after the jump

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

drake in the promo shot (Nation’slink) got the same exact shirt i got on in the Cudi pic. no homo

# pockets Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

Drake aint got SHIT on “Night and Day”

^Nah, I was talkin’ about THIS “Night and Day”…

youtube.com/watch?v=C3-n-3kIuKY

59. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

LMAO!! I had that shit in elem school……but it wasn’t an s-curl.. just my hair. Thank god my shit got nappier with age. plus i was DRAKE light back then.

me: Yo my boy said he could get us a 45% discount with the rental

Wifey: your boy who

me: co!!inB

wifey: why I never heard of him, where you know him from

me: uh nah, … uh nahri,….. why does it matter sheesh.

61. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

He wasn’t trying to correct what he said on Ed Lover’s show, he went on there to add fuel to the fire. A real MC doesn’t need to talk down on the next cat to come up. Your music speaks for you.

“You more of a bitch then a bitch…” (c) Kurupt

62. Big Homie Says:

Maybe its because he is ligh skin. If Drake was dark as Akon, do you think he would be getting as much love?

63. Barack Oswagga Says:

______________>>>>>Canada

64. pockets Says:

yo if u stare at the pictures close enough u can start to think about what drake’s thinking about and connect with him on a whole ‘nother level

65. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yo, stop talking to me, b.

*fucking dead* @ Amp’s personal conversation approach on a blog.

Nigga you ain’t on the horn.smh.

66. Ghost Writer Says:

me: co!!inB

How is this pronounced?

67. Big Homie Says:

Ya’ll wanna see me with me with a high top

twitpic.com/4i4t4

68. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

pockets Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

^^^LMBAO!!!!!!!!

this shit is getting scary

69. Eastern_Digital Says:

rosenbergradio.com/2009/05/14/my-next-whos-next-is-gonna-be-crazy

rosenberg is a sucker.

70. Big Homie Says:

twitpic.com/4i58a

WOW

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 4:35 pm

^Him AND his cousin Christopher Williams had shit on smash. Then your boy Wesley helped yall out a lil’ bit with that “I never liked you anyway, pretty muthafucka” line in NJC.

Fortunately, I’m in the middle (nh) as far as complexion. But on the flipside, we aint never really had our time to shine. Ninjas my complexion just get mistaken for other ethnicities and shit, i.e. Ethiopian, Jamaican, etc.

72. Barack Oswagga Says:

^^^*done*

73. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

“I thought it was bad when you started jockin a garbage college freestyle rapper that got lucky A.K.A. ASHER ROTH but now you wanna stroke JIMMY BROOKS from degrassi off for all of us to enjoy.”

This kid ethered Rosenberg. LMAO

*fuckin dies* @ Tribe’s comment: “you look like a mathlete”

75. Jersey*made*me Says:

cOLD Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    me: Yo my boy said he could get us a 45% discount with the rental

Wifey: your boy who

me: co!!inB

wifey: why I never heard of him, where you know him from

me: uh nah, … uh nahri,….. why does it matter sheesh.

*daps cOLD*

LMAO.Yo I catch it for being on Nah.Wifey be like”what kind of nigga sit there grinning at the computer screen?” I tried to tell her yall some crazy mofos that say the damnest things.She don’t get it.

peace Nah, peace Jersey.

77. Bill Pimpin' Says:

what is this obssession with drake? he’s not that great. he’s basically a step above Wayne in lyricism and a step above Wayne aint nothing special

78. Bryan Says:

I cannot believe believe all the down-lowery Im seeing, eskay seriously get off the pole man

79. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Drake - Say U Will Freestyle (Live in Toronto) Says:

[…] Previously: PICS: Drake’s Show In Toronto Last Night […]

80. J.A.M.E.S. WATTS Says:

I just want to know why he likes these jeans he wears to his shows so much.