Convinced – Conglomerate Freestyle

convinced-el-prez-tunji-sjackson

Respect his FCConglomerate.

Convinced – Conglomerate Freestyle

Check out @Convinced on Twitter.

26 Responses to “Convinced – Conglomerate Freestyle”

1. pockets Says:

thats slaughterhouse in high school

2. david blacKham Says:

not convinced

3. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ cold

4. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

I can drive a Cadillac Deville and still be real/drive a garbage truck, and not give a f*** (c) Sadat X

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the skinny dude with the beanie is Joell

6. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

the guy in the white shirt looks like Lupe

7. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

50 Cent will join one of his unlikeliest of friends — singer Bette Midler —for the eight annual Restoration Project spring picnic in New York City on May 19, according to E! Online.

The pair first joined forces late last year for the opening of “The Curtis ‘50 Cent’ Jackson Community Garden” in the rapper’s Queens hometown, a living classroom for neighborhood students to learn about how food grows. Spearheaded by Midler’s Restoration organization, 50 funded the project without any reservations. “He never asked how much,” Midler said. “He just said, ‘Where do I sign?’

“The next collabo between the “little Jewish lady and the great big rapper,” as Midler describes their union, could come in the studio. “I was hoping we’d sing songs from the Depression, but he’s so young that I don’t think he knows any of them,” Midler joked. “I’m going to have to check things out and see what he feels like singing.”

“He’s such a doll,” she added about 50. “I love him. He’s gorgeous.”

8. pockets Says:

the skinny dude with the beanie is Joell

^was just gonna say that

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

anybody seen those pics of Swizzy and Alicia all cuddled up? they look good together, no homo hating

10. G7 Says:

props for that B.O.M.B. Dblock. n/h

11. Babydoll Says:

Babydoll Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:34 pm
    TheCo!!inB Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:30 pm
    @ cold
    I forgot my fucking password (it’s autosaved on the home computer). if you’re on twitter hit me @thecollinb. if you can’t then I don’t mind tellin you how to get the discount through the comments section

^Or he could send you a DM so no one else sees it…and send me one too. What’s the discount for anyway? LOL and cOLD isn’t even in twitter…or did something change?

*waits*

12. Babydoll Says:

*on twitter

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Dontrelle Willis fell the fuck off ……..

14. herbal kint Says:

DONE WITH FINALS FINALLY BITCHES

* FEELS GREAT *

15. pockets Says:

50 has an uncanny resemblance to a young knockout kid by the name of mike tson.

16. Sam Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 3:34 pm
    ^^I will, till the day I die, always count it against Common for not taping Alicia keys. With all that contact and proximity the nigga couldn’t close….

May 14th, 2009 at 3:36 pm

^ THIS
    ———-

and cOLD isn’t even in twitter…or did something change?

^ Nothings changed BD, still dont and wont ever understand it. How you doing though?

DONE WITH FINALS FINALLY BITCHES

* FEELS GREAT *

^ no go get you some pussy and celebrate.

19. pockets Says:

or not taping Alicia keys

^ur sick

20. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 3:37 pm
    Dontrelle Willis fell the fuck off ……..

…. HE DONE FEEL OFF WHILE STILL IN FLORIDA THEY WORE HIM OUT ( NONE ) AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE AND HIS ARM WAS DONE, DETROIT SIGNING HIM WAS ONE OF THE WORST SIGNINGS POINT BLANK PERIOD ….

21. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

DMX released from Arizona prison

^^How long till this nigga goes back in (none)

I bet 5000 monopoly dollars that nigga will get locked for 18monts for jay walking

22. Babydoll Says:

^LOL! That’s what I thought…I’m good. What’s up with you?

23. pockets Says:

DONE WITH FINALS FINALLY BITCHES

* FEELS GREAT *

^ no go get you some pussy and celebrate.

^nah forget that just stay close n ull be fine

24. herbal kint Says:

cOLD Says:
    May 14th, 2009 at 3:39 pm
    DONE WITH FINALS FINALLY BITCHES

* FEELS GREAT *

^ no go get you some pussy and celebrate.

…. MY GIRLS LAST FINAL IS RIGHT NOW, THEN SHE IS PACKING UP HER SHIT AND COMING OVER TO JUST THAT ….

25. Ghost Writer Says:

pockets Says:

May 14th, 2009 at 3:31 pm
    thats slaughterhouse in high school

This might be….LOL….yo they look alike for real…5’6 starting from the left, Crooked, Joell, and Joey….(n)…Pockects is a genius

^LOL! That’s what I thought…I’m good. What’s up with you?

^ chillen, ready to hit the road heading to Maryland for the weekend. If I see a nigga with capris Ima swear that nigga joe 88