PICS: Fabolous ft. The-Dream – Throw It In The Bag (Video Shoot)

59 Responses to “PICS: Fabolous ft. The-Dream – Throw It In The Bag (Video Shoot)”

1. Boosie Says:

# Sean Coonery Says:
    May 13th, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Smh @ boosie…trying to e-holla

You looking for your baby mama on the internet….on nahright at that

Go to eharmony.com or match.com you no pussy getting ass lame…

Ol’ I found my wife searching thru chemistry.com profiles lookin’ boy
    _____________________________________________________________

First off….I never heard of thru chemistry.com, so either you perusing through that website or you just told on yourself. Why would I try to look for a chick on nahright and get my el feces and big homie on? I’ve been preaching against that.

You probably mad cause you tried to get at drake, called other dudes cute, failed with x-facta, had a man crush on 50 cent, secretly admired jay with a purple hawaii sophie shirt, commented on dudes lips….and you ended up with nothing….FAIL at homo attempts on the net….then you failed at hooking up with a tranny (new york)

shits disgusting b.

2. Big Homie Says:

GIGGITY good day for some eye candy

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

when Fat dudes lose a little weight they start to wear BLACK WIFE BEATERS….. lmoa

4. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I would give the chick in the top right hand corner pure babies puddles, all over her neck, neck, leg, arm, head and fibula and tibia.

5. Mr. Dean Says:

I Cannot believe Joe Budden puts Fab Over Kiss
    Fab is Overrated ..

Twitter is Down

6. Sean Coonery Says:

Lacoste > Lactose

I wouldn’t mind knocking up Pinky

What is in the past is done
    You have to learn to let live
    To forgive and forget

I seriously don’t want to marry a conservative and unadventerous woman

She got to learn how to cook, clean, know when to shut the fuck up and a be a whore.

7. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Bleek’s greatest accomplishment was the Intro to In My Lifetime Vol 2

8. Big Homie Says:

*blank stare*

9. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

babie puddles*

10. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

one line of pics?…this post is all types of fucked up

11. Mr. Dean Says:

The Dream is Turning Christina Milan into a Nightmare

12. geico lizard Says:

Baby Boy Says:

May 13th, 2009 at 2:59 pm

black is slimming ass niggas

13. Big Homie Says:

Bleek’s greatest accomplishment was the Intro to In My Lifetime Vol 2

^ That verse was his best verse ever

14. rex hussla Says:

Oh no…subject matter like this might make Amp’s head explode. This is everything he DOESN’T stand for.

15. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

baby*

i quit

16. Da PartyStarter Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    May 13th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Da PartyStarter Says:

May 13th, 2009 at 2:53 pm
    Hey Land…

——-

“where i know you from, Scrams ? … where i know you from ?..”
    My bad, I thought we had a convo months ago about the positives of Pinky’s body and sexual prowess compared to these matchstick thin jawns. But then again, I didn’t sleep at aHoliday Inn express last night so I could be slippin’. No shots, in any event.

*uploads nekkid pics of India.Iri*

17. Sean Coonery Says:

Fab is the best rapper in New York not named jay or nas

Fab > Jada

Fab > Cam

Fab > Banks

A fab and drake track would be mean and get the ladies wet this summer.

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Christina Milan is officially Christina aGrand

19. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 13th, 2009 at 2:59 pm

Timabland, Fat Man Scoop….LOL

20. Hoskins Says:

html fail

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

A fab and drake track would be mean and get the ladies wet this summer.

^^^^^^^
    lmao the gayness is going thru the roof

22. Mr. Dean Says:

Ryan Leslie Is Swizz Beatz

23. Boosie Says:

It prolly would get you wet too….smh

24. Ya Bitch know me Ya Moms know me Ya Sister know me Says:

aww man

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ryan Leslie wears those deep v-necks. That is a hetero no no

26. Jamz Says:

Fabolous’ career never took off like I originally expected…

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

baristanet.com/2009/05/former_miss_new_jersey_sentenc.php

28. Digital Scales Says:

Fuck it

29. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Mr. Dean Says:

May 13th, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    I Cannot believe Joe Budden puts Fab Over Kiss
    Fab is Overrated ..
    =========================
    Thats cause Fab gave him tahiry
    and fab isnt overated if anything he’s under rated

30. Mr. Dean Says:

Sean Coonery Says:
    May 13th, 2009 at 3:03 pm

Fab is the best rapper in New York not named jay or nas

Fab > Jada

Fab > Cam

Fab > Banks

Fab is nowhere better than Kiss Maybe those other two Lames you got up there but Not kiss.. and the best in New York SMH your obviously not from N.Y

31. Dre Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 13th, 2009 at 3:01 pm e

one line of pics?…this post is all types of fucked up

# Hoskins Says:
    May 13th, 2009 at 3:04 pm e

html fail
    ___________________________________________

fixed, not my fault

32. rex hussla Says:

*applauds the Dream for somehow convincing the machine he’s more than a ghostwriter*

The Dream live must be TERRIBLE…the couple times I’ve seen him perform on TV were painful to watch

33. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Is that Claudia Jordan in that gold?

I’d suck her farts out (c) Big Homie

34. Mr. Dean Says:

Man I can’t wait til DMX comes back!

35. R.J.Orion Says:

Bleek’s verse on Just Fire (come home with me) = Bleek’s greatest achievement …

36. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Mr. Dean Says:

May 13th, 2009 at 3:10 pm
    Man I can’t wait til DMX comes back!
    ============================
    Why? Do you sling crack?

37. pockets Says:

bleeks song with jay when they are having a convo on how this weed carrier shit works = bleek’s greatest achievement and quite literally career-defining moment

38. sean coonery Says:

If Fab isn’t the best in new york right now than who is?

Cam’ron…GTFOH…that nigga will push 50K his first week…nobody checking for him

Jada lacks the ability to make good albums…

Jada’s features > Jada’s album….Jada can never be considered a legend or best in new york for that simple fact…

39. Coogi Down Says:

people act like its a surprise that Bleek actually has made some decent joints and even one pretty hot album, I mean, he’s no Jay, but he’s not exactly Cadillac Tah either

40. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

It Was All Good Just a Week Ago…also a highlight for Malik

41. Dre Says:

#

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    May 13th, 2009 at 3:10 pm e

Is that Claudia Jordan in that gold?
    _______________________________

42. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

^^When Jay/Mary were in houston last year, me and my then girl went. Dream opened for them, sounded worst that someone killing a cat.

43. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

It Was All Good Just a Week Ago…also a highlight for Malik

^Sorry…I meant “Change the Game Up”

’98 these streets is miiineeee

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Pimpin Don't Fail Me Now Says:

X’s 1st 3 albums did more numbers then most rappers entire careers.

45. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Motown 25 >>>

46. sean coonery Says:

Christina Milian looks wack now…That blond hair look has to go..

The way christina milian looked when she was with Nick Cannon > the way christina milian looked when she was with Dre > the way christina milian looks when she is with the dream

47. Mr. Dean Says:

May 13th, 2009 at 3:10 pm
    Man I can’t wait til DMX comes back!
    ============================
    Why? Do you sling crack?

Lmao Good one! Nah X is making a Comeback, and you can’t tell me at one time X was the best in the Game

48. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 13th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

It Was All Good Just a Week Ago…also a highlight for Malik
    I don’t think Bleek was on that. It was just Eskay and Too $hort on the hook.

49. pockets Says:

bleeks last line on that 9th wonder/mos/jean grae Brooklyn track was “ima spit something that impress HOV” lol

50. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

^Yeah he opened for them in NYC too…no one even paid attention. He did three songs and left. I dont even think there was applause.

51. Mr. Dean Says:

Cassidy>>>Fab

52. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Mr. Dean Says:

May 13th, 2009 at 3:17 pm
    May 13th, 2009 at 3:10 pm
    Man I can’t wait til DMX comes back!
    ============================
    Why? Do you sling crack?

=======================================
    Yor right X had the game on lock for a minute until ja Rule did the double whammy and jacked X and Pac at the same time to get on.
    I was glad 50 did him dirty

53. Seth Gueko Says:

Nas, Jay >>>>>>>>>> fab !

but fab is cool

so Loso’s way
    will be dope
    a hot summer
    music, chillin’
    holla

54. Seth Gueko Says:

top five punchliner
    jada, banks, fabo, cass and pap

55. Mr. Dean Says:

Uncle Murda >> Fab
    Papoose > Fab
    Red Cafe>>>fab
    Joe Budden>>fab
    Mobb deep>>fab
    LOX>>Fab

And many More Fab is a commercial success. But a good rapper NO

56. Mr. Dean Says:

Amber Rose >>>>> RnB Chicks

57. sean coonery Says:

Joe Budden is from Jersey.

58. J. Caesar Says:

sean coonery Says:

May 13th, 2009 at 3:24 pm
    Joe Budden is from Jersey.

he was actually born in ny but yea he reps new jeru

59. Stefan A Says:

Whats that red leather vest Fabolous wears, does anybody know what brand or were to get it