Video: The Day ego trip Saved The Biz

ego trip’s Chairman Mao tells Media Gasface the story of the crew’s legendary Biz doll.

16 Responses to “Video: The Day ego trip Saved The Biz”

1. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

This is NR lite worthy… imho

2. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Bill Hu$tle Says:
    May 12th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 12th, 2009 at 5:37 pm

Bill Hu$tle Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    I think imma wear a choppa suit this weekend for graduation. any thoughts?
    ========================================
    Only if you rock some fake gator stacey adams

Oh u know it aint complete without a pair of tim tebow’s!

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Too much funny sh*t was going on at Cash Money. I’m sitting at the house in the East one day Wayne comes in and walks over to Baby and kisses him in the mouth. I didn’t just see that so I ain’t gonna say sh*t. When Wayne gets ready to leave, they do it again.

I guess some of them other ni**as recognized the look on my face and ran to the rescue. “T, don’t trip, that’s jailhouse love.” Jailhouse love? What the f**k? Them two ni**as and never been to jail! I’ve sent my fair share of Kites homie and I ain’t never heard of two ni**as kissing as being jailhouse love unless they was… ya dig? That sh*t was disturbing to me pimp. They say it’s a father-son thing. Ni**a I ain’t kissing my daddy in the mouth!(c)TQ

^^^^^^^^
    *broffles*

4. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I know the Dilla head are besides them selves right now, Rigz is so ecstatic, he can’t even bring himself to formulate a complete coherent word on the key board….probably shaking and going through convulsions on the floor behind the coach..

5. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

How can i share a pic of something i’d like to post here

6. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

behind the couch**

7. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Getting foam on all the microfiber….

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. I Love Sleep's Girl Says:

9. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Theres a canadian nigga calling for a ban of “crime pays”

>>This is NR lite worthy… imho

yeah, and your opinion is wrong.

11. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

eskay Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 5:52 pm
    >>This is NR lite worthy… imho

yeah, and your opinion is wrong.

^^I hate puppets!!!!!!!!

12. geico lizard Says:

Bill Hu$tle Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 5:44 pm
    # Bill Hu$tle Says:
    May 12th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

May 12th, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    I think imma wear a choppa suit this weekend for graduation. any thoughts?
    ========================================
    Only if you rock some fake gator stacey adams

went in a shoe store here in nashville and I asked the guy if the stacy adams were real gator he said,”Thats real lizard right there”. I asked him again if that lizard was gator and she said” Thats real lizard right there”, Roffle

13. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

How can i share a pic of something i’d like to post here??

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. I Love Sleep's Girl Says:

Pete Rock did Red & Meth’s “Ayo!”?

15. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

How can i share a pic of something i’d like to post here??
    Upload it to Zshare.net granps

>>Datwon must’ve seen the writing on the wall, although Ms. Satten has been putting in quality work for years.

explain this statement.