Video: Mazzi – Walking Blog #35

This is going on a strong run (get it?).

Previously: Mazzi – Walking Blog #34 (Video)

23 Responses to “Video: Mazzi – Walking Blog #35”

1. Beezy Says:

a strong GAY run

2. Beezy Says:

Mazzi’s name reminds me…

*demands intern get me coffee*

3. Beezy Says:

damn Drama’s album leaked and it has 13 tracks? Dont DJ CDs usually have like 25+?

having friends in the undistry FAIL

4. foekist Says:

that’s amazing reading the comments on kanye’s blog. people really acquire the opinions of people they admire. almost every comment on there is like “yeah kanye, FUCK twitter, i agree, it’s stupid!” *smh*

5. D Says:

Soul Brother and Nas have been working together recently. Fuck yeah [ll].

6. foekist Says:

Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 6:29 pm
    I just can’t get myself to twitter.

$$

i can’t either. i was just sayin that it would be cool to rap wit the Chef from time to time, I’m a Wu Head since the beginnin. I had (have) an account, but it scares me to actually know it’s people “followin” me. Maybe if they changed the terminology it would be different.

7. sleep Says:

Damm I’m listen to j.cole school days, that shit got me reminiscing bout high school

8. foekist Says:

do rappers not have to pay for studio time anymore, or has the prices went down since people are downloading they shit for free? It would suck to have to pay for studio time when 90% of the people that got your music are downloading it for free.

I wonder how that works….

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

damn I guess the Loan officer says I am basically approved. she wants to go to take me to see the home….. i am nervous. no homo

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Foekist my assumption is most people lay most of the groundwork at home and then go in. It seems simple enough.

11. Beezy Says:

Fuxito your rate < 5%

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

twitter is cool if you got some Nah dudes(pause) or people you want to send a quick comment too.

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 6:34 pm
    Fuxito your rate < 5%

^^^^^^
    yes she said 4.75

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I dont know if I want to go in. cuz if I do its inevitable the wifey is coming with and thats the death of independent fux

15. Beezy Says:

MY CAPS IS LOUD TWITTER

16. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

^^Don’t be… I’ve actually been there. I got approved for this townhome in the suburbs (sugarland) and went through the process a few years back. I was trying to buy from this couple before they went into foreclosure but the bank forclosed anyway cuz my sorry ass realtor didn’t get some paperwork to them on time. Long as you have a good realtor it should go smoother. But the closing process is a pill.

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

sleep Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 6:32 pm

What’s that on?Is the warm up out?

18. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 6:35 pm

^^LOL……seinfeld

Man UP NUKKA…… shit just go through with it. If you don’t want her living with you, I’m sure there are plenty of nahggers who would J/K sorta

19. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

I need to give this j.cole a listen.

LF: sohh forums are the devils playground. Its some sick fukkers in there.

20. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 6:33 pm
    ===========================================
    is it your 1st home?

21. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

sleep Says:

May 12th, 2009 at 6:32 pm
    ==================================
    The come up & dtr is all i been in my truck
    waiting to get the link to crime pays to see what Killa up to

22. Bringdat4me Says:

Another Walking Blog smash!

Ciara looks dope