Video: Wale Live at the Attention Deficit Tour

Above is footage from the full performance in NYC, spotted @ Ian’s.

Hit the jump for some (other) pretty dope footage of “Breakdown”.

Props to Blogs is Watching

34 Responses to “Video: Wale Live at the Attention Deficit Tour”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

She thinks every broad has the same vision of me that she has.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:15 pm
    JESUS CHRIST at that pic of Lauren London. I would suck the fart out of her ass

^^wOw

3. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:10 pm
    “A” Chick Le Fleur Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:07 pm
    BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:06 pm
    Damn is it 5 o clock already.
    *Time for a Drake post within the next half hour*
    ————–
    Hopefully!
    ==========================
    Tell them why you hate Cam
    I’ve switched sides I’m a Cam Stan now
    KILLA
    ———————–
    I can’t WAIT to see CAM numbers next week. I predict 30k STRONG!

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I’ve been thinking of gettin those…how do they look in person? I have a feeling they’d be dope or ugly as fuck in person.

they straight the material with the ATCQ designs is like that mesh shit , that if its white is hard as fuck to clean. its almost like net material super tight together. But they are cool, i think seeing them in person sold me

5. - keka - Says:

im a cop that cam.. yall go support the cause!

6. Big Homie Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:15 pm
    JESUS CHRIST at that pic of Lauren London. I would suck the fart out of her ass

^^wOw

^ So serious

7. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Cam selling about 15K first week.

negrodamous

8. rex hussla Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:14 pm
    one time at the Jack in the Crack Long Long Ago. My Homie knocked out a check her head hit the thank you sign on the trash can and before I could even comprehend what was going on he had dipped. I had to jetson outa there too. That chick had asked him “TO HOLD A DOLLAR’ when he said NO ….she said “YOURE UGLY” and he hauled off on her. *dead*
    _______________________________________________________

WOWWWWW I’ve seen this go down before. My one homie slapped a broad 3 or 4 times for the same shit in the parking lot of a bar. It’s that crazy blend of shock and laughter.

9. and the winner is.. Says:

“i’ve never had a credibility problem and still don’t”

10. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

ugly broads have a difficult existence sometimes

11. geico lizard Says:

SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:08 pm
    Lauren London is having a baby by Lil Wayne.

dats cuz hes the fuckin man

newlilwayne.com/2009/02/lil-wayne-knocked-up-got-pregnant-lauren-london-rumor/

They are going hard at lauren londons looks in the comments section of that story.

12. rex hussla Says:

I got a homie who has this weird anger towards kids. Like if a little kid says some shit to him it consumes him with anger and he has to punk the kid and teach him a lesson. One time we were at the taco shop and some little 12 year old told him to shut the fuck up and rode off on his bike. This dude proceeded to chase him through the whole parking lot, knock him off his bike, grab him by his shirt – pinning him to the ground, and cuss this kid the fuck out for a good 5-10 minutes. LMAO. All the while causing a scene in broad daylight with maaaad people watching. But this dude has done this at least 8-10 times. hahahaaa

13. foekist Says:

damn, ross was just called out for the fake mgm jacket, or whatever them shits is. now the glasses… is gettin called out like that twice in the last 2 months an epic fail?

i mean, cats be throwin up fake money in videos all the time, rented whips and what not, is that not the same thing?

14. Seth Gueko Says:

cam’ron 50k first week probablya around really !
    he needs 100k but i think 50k minimum because he’s too underground now

15. foekist Says:

@rex

wow. sound like ya boy need intervention

16. Seth Gueko Says:

after his baby boy next year, now a new mother and a new son or daughter for lil wayne this year !

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

It’s that crazy blend of shock and laughter.
    ya like a haze before you tell them to quit and gtfo

18. foekist Says:

newlilwayne.com/2009/02/lil-wayne-knocked-up-got-pregnant-lauren-london-rumor/

$$

niggas wildin wit that bonin females raw just cuz they bad or they’re famous. them hoes can have that BIG BOY just like any other broad.

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ross said an interview he will go to like Gucci or Louis find some shit he likes and buys it even though it dont fit and then have his tailor cut some of the ish off and sew it onto a similar garment to make it for his Fatass

20. foekist Says:

magician at county fair going “walah” > Wale

21. foekist Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

$$

but how do you explain the glasses though?

22. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Seth Gueko Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:22 pm
    cam’ron 50k first week probablya around really !
    he needs 100k but i think 50k minimum because he’s too underground now
    —————–
    It ain’t gon happen (c) “Nu Nu” Lauren London

23. rex hussla Says:

_____________________________________________________

LMAO

He needs to stop fantasizing about designer shit…roll to the Big & Tall Store and keep it moving.

24. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Seth you need to start designing your own tees…fuck these labels. I’ve been rocking my own shit for almost a year now.

When I get my crib, I’m def copping a screen printer for this exact reason. I heard Karmaloop was looking for artists to design shirts too. I’m gonna send them my resume today after work.

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*applauds Rex Boy*

but dont let it be the son of a jackass, they will grip up and make the scene twice as ignorant

26. Bill Hu$tle Says:

geico lizard Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 5:21 pm

prego or not, hez bout 2 b an awsome daddy. im only 17 and im knocked ^ myself. i kno itz too dam young but no matta wat, ima love my kid. i kno all yall think itz a rumor and i aint lyin, i do to but if itz not, GO LIL WAYNe! all i kno is whoever baby it iz then they lucky to have a momma like dat in dey lyf.

Posted by smile1700 | March 4, 2009, 10:37 am

27. Ghost Writer Says:

Chick asking me to go skinny-dipping with her…man I don’t wanna mess it up with wifey….girl crazy…

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

but how do you explain the glasses though?

I wasnt trying too. them shits is fugazi

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^^^
    WTF IS THIS …… speaking in codes looking ass

30. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

If my kid (if I decide to have one) ever talked to a grown man that way I would let that nigga push my kid down.

“well son, you shouldn’t have been talkin shit.”

LOL

31. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

My brother and I was standing in front of a place on Marcus Garvey blvd in BK and a lil kid walked by around 10 years old so I say to the kid,” hey shorty you dropped your head”. The kid stopped and looked around on the ground for about 3 minutes and we were laughing and my brother had tears in his eyes because he was laughing so hard so finally shorty sees the joke so he keeps it moving. Another kid comes by and he’s like 8 so my brother says, ” Hey shorty you dropped your head” and Shorty didnt look on the ground he looked at my brother and said, “Suck My Dick!!!”
    i was lmao my brother had the i want to kill that kid look on his face. And we fucked with him all week about it.

32. Tong Po Flo Says:

Mickey D’s Fish Filet >>>>> Wale

33. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

– keka – Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:17 pm
    im a cop that cam.. yall go support the cause!
    ================================
    Although i did cop dtr so Rawse could beat the MUNKEY
    aint no way i’m coppin KILLA but i will DL it

34. Lan Says:

ok so just how fucking fake is a nigga that wears bootleg shit for a cover shoot?

I think this shit is unprecedented.

stop supporting fake shit (c)