Video: Rick Ross – Cigar Music (Trailer) + Cigar Music 2 (ft. Game) [Audio]

A week ago I posted a Ross snippet of a Curtis diss with the title “Head Of Florida” and I mentioned the way Ross namedropped Game at the end was like he was gonna hop on the record.

Turns out Game is on the record and it’s really Cigar Music 2. Nas will be added/mixed before the week is over.

Rick Ross ft. The Game (& Nas will be on final) – Cigar Music 2 (57thAve Tags) | Mediafire

Props to 57thAve.

87 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross – Cigar Music (Trailer) + Cigar Music 2 (ft. Game) [Audio]”

1. Tong Po Flo Says:

Rick Ross ft. The Game (& Nas will be on final) – Cigar Music 2

^ owwwwwwwwww to the tenth power

2. Leekss Says:

Music Music comes out next week

3. Darth Cipher Says:

If I get a chick pregnant,but she wants an abortion. I’ll give her 20g’s to have the kid and leave us alone and go on with her life.I hate 2 thing, abortion and married people that when when there are kids involved.

had to run outside for a bit, but damn that’s some hit the heart shit right there… nough respect fam

4. FaMs! Says:

Two Five > Wale

5. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*daps* Eng Rep what up

6. FaMs! Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 1:41 am

_____________________

Word son, that’s what I said…Sleep trancended past internet entity with that statement. He’s real in my book with that one

7. Jersey*made*me Says:

This is a dope interview,here’s an excerpt.No disrespect Dre,I usually don’t do this.

Complex: Do you feel like you have a lot in common with this new class of up-and-coming rappers? Seems like there’s a similar vibe between you and some newer cats like Drake and Charles Hamilton.
    J. Cole: I’ve always been a preacher for the past few years that rap is turning a corner. It has to. Everything happens in cycles, people had to be hungry for more in order for there to be more. And the people were starving. And it’s not like these rappers weren’t out there, but it’s just that now people are so hungry that they have to pay attention now. It’s like these new guys, maybe these guys wouldn’t have been who they are five or six years ago but they have to be who they are now at this time. If I would have gotten signed five years ago, I would not be the rapper I am today. So I’m glad it happened at this time, it couldn’t happen at a better time.
    Complex: When you say turn a corner, I would think you’re talking about getting away from the need to be a caricature in rap. None of the new dudes seem to be boasting about something they’re not. That’s a positive, right?
    J. Cole: To me, it’s a good and a bad thing. The music becomes more pure and soulful when it’s true, and it has to be true these days with the way the internet works, and the way the game works, everyone wants authentic raps. But it’s sad in the sense that, if you do that, you’re basically saying to the world that you can’t have another Jay-Z. You know? Because his story, he’s a movie — of course it’s based on a true story, but so were so many movies that can’t possibly be that true and that are incredible. So if you’re telling me that everything needs to be 100% accurate then you can’t have Jay-Z’s anymore, you can’t have Biggie, you can’t have Eminem, because his whole first album was a fantasy. That’s the sad thing about it. But the good part is you get music with feeling. Rick Ross is a perfect example, because he can actually rap. This shit is wrestling, dog. It’s a shame that people don’t understand it. It’s just about which character are you?
    Complex: Which character is J. Cole?
    J. Cole: If I’m a character, it’s a biographical movie. My character is as close to me as possible. As close to being myself as possible. Not that I knock anybody that creates or intensifies their story, I just don’t feel comfortable doing it. So my character, J. Cole, is very close to Jermaine Cole.
    Complex: And it seems like that character is trying hard to connect with people.
    J. Cole: If you look at most of my music, if you get past the mixtape shit and braggadocios raps, which I don’t even like doing anymore, you get past that, most of my music is struggle, pain, progress, dreams. That’s what people relate to, all the best rappers, it was all about struggle, pain, hopes, ambitions and dreams, all those things were always in the equation, in the pot, whether it was Pac, Biggie, Eminem. Even Eminem, as crazy as his raps were, it was all pain related shit and him talking about, I’m trying to feed my daughter type shit, I’m broke, unsigned. If you’re not a rapper doing that, of course you could still succeed, but if you wanna touch people in a way that they’ve never been touched or rarely get touched anymore, you gotta tap into something.
    Complex: I like the fact that a lot of your music like, “Get Up” from “The Warm Up” sampler, has this undertone that things will get better.
    J. Cole: That’s a big part of it. I try to do it in ways that don’t come off corny. I’m not a conscious rapper, all those things we talk about, the struggle, the pain, the outlook to the future, keep your head up. I try to put all those positive things into a regular human character, which is myself, so you see that I am not perfect at all, ‘cause he’s talking about bitches, and he’s talking about his ambitions for money, his flaws, but he’s also telling you to keep your head up.
    Complex: Yeah, you get the whole “keep your head up” feeling from the trailer for your next mixtape, “The Warm Up”. What’s with the basketball theme?
    J. Cole: It’s based on this story from when I was in high school and I got cut from the team. A lot of people get cut from the team, but it’s really about how people handle the shit. Some people quit. They get spiteful, say fuck the coach and they wont try out no more, some people will just go harder and use it for motivation to make sure that next year it’s undeniable. Most people get cut and feel like they should have made it. And that’s what happened with me. I used the basketball story to parallel the rap shit ‘cause that’s how I felt. I was like, Damn, I’m so good, but I felt like I was getting looked over. It was really just that no one was hearing me, but I felt like I was getting looked over. I was like, Damn, can’t y’all see how good I am? So instead of getting frustrated and quitting I just used that as motivation.
    Complex: How different will it be from your first mixtape, “The Come Up?”
    J. Cole: It’s actually way different. You can hear the growth. The content is not even the same. It is ‘cause it still has that dreamer aspect to it but “The Come Up” was just more raw lyricism. I just wanted to show how ill I was on every fucking song. This is more song making and more mature. Content-wise, it goes along with the story. “The Come Up” was about me coming up and moving to New York. This about me being up here and me having my feet planted and learning how to maneuver.
    J. Cole’s “The Warm Up” mixtape is set to hit the internets at the end of May 2009

8. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up FuckU? I’m chillin at work mate. Just generally amazed at the amount of spit and shine work Drake’s knob is getting here at Nahright (n). smh.

9. Dre Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 1:54 am e

________________________________________________________

Why would I be offended, I linked to it in J Cole post before and I agree.

10. Dre Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 1:55 am e

_______________________________________________________

It’s an inside joke. Everybody in the world is getting checks but you and 5 other people. We actually hate Drake.

11. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^word it’s disturbing. He’s aiight; i don’t think he’s going to change the game or anything like that. I think that people want something new so bad they just jump on the bandwagon quick these days. I mean dude hasn’t even dropped a album yet

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

Why would I be offended, I linked to it in J Cole post before and I agree.

That joint is mad long(pause) but it had Drake and Ross in it coincidentally it fit to the last two posts.I missed your post on that though.You have more tolerance than eskay,i’ve seen him spazz over such.

13. FaMs! Says:

Drake is Jewish….he won even if he lost

14. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Drake is Jewish….he won even if he lost

^^^^ word them jews play a mean game of hide go seek

15. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

That j. Cole is a good read…

============
    Co FUCKIN Sign

16. devond Says:

drake a mixtape song getting burn on the radio thats big

17. sleep Says:

A black jew?

18. devond Says:

============

why cant he just be that good

19. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^lol. Furry muff. It’s not even an issue to me, I’ll let the fad go over me head. (n)

20. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

============

why cant he just be that good

^^^its no biggie to me. I dont hate the kid, i think he’s dope actually.

21. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Drake is Jewish….he won even if he lost

i swear i said those exact words in a previous post

22. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

A black jew?

word to sammy davis jr

23. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I’m just saying if you look at the drake comments from the last thread most of the dudes who was posting was sounding like bitches. I’m convinced that a lot of people riding the drake wave that hard hasn’t heard enough dope hip-hop records. Niggas prolly started listening to rap in 2003 and shit

24. FaMs! Says:

why can’t he just be that good? here’s his whole catalog:

imeem.com/people/7ueXAN/playlist/sVR3hxe8/drake-tracks-music-playlist/

take a listen, dude is not playing.
    just give him his props, he’s a problem for a reason…most you niggas hating just lame and don’t fit in with the crowd.

25. Tong Po Flo Says:

A black jew?

^ What you got beef??

*tilts Yarmulke to the side*
    *puts on fronts with the Star of David in blue diamonds*
    *calls Yasef and Muhammad for back up just in case*

26. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

most you niggas hating just lame and don’t fit in with the crowd.

^^^ I never said dude was wack. I just said all you niggas sound like cock suckers in the other thread. Let the guy put out a couple of albums before you give him the crown thats all. lol @ you i don’t try to fit into a crowd im good fam. Fuck i look like trying to impress some niggas

27. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I’m ghost

28. Jersey*made*me Says:

…most you niggas hating just lame and don’t fit in with the crowd.

29. FaMs! Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 2:28 am

>>>>Self ether.What’s lamer than fitting IN with THE CROWD? Why can’t people just not like dude or think he’s just o.k.?Is that so far fetched.
    ____________________

Same thing apply you you right? why nigga keep trying to bang niggas in the head thats riding with him?…Why can’t he just be dope and he’s rocking a crowd you don’t fit in?

30. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Word some cats will only listen to rappers like Term and some can bang some Drake in the whip, it’s listeners choice

31. Jersey*made*me Says:

How many ways do you want niggas to say he cool?Rappers/singers come and go,what the fuck do you want? You act like you wanna put shit in your name for this nigga,fuck Drake.

32. EnglandRepresent Says:

If you’ve told the fellas in hip-hop back in 1999 that 10 years later dudes like Charles Hamilton/Drake etc would be popular artists they’d have laughed their asses off. Just sayin.

33. EnglandRepresent Says:

Alright, night shift is slackin. I’m out.

34. k1ng Says:

I bang drake all day in my trunk so what? it’s not only because dude is from the dot but his actually nice. Most of you close minded niggas thoughts are not even relevant no more.

35. LDNITBUT Says:

yoo how do i set an myspace and all these communitcation sites?

36. hecktic Says:

The whistles go whoooooooooooooop
    you spose to be up cookin breakfast so…its like an alarm clock
    Whoooop Wooooooooooooooo

– Bubb Rubb

I still wish this song was on the album. Props to Rawse for doing videos in Caribbean/Latin countries too… where hiphop REALLY began.

cock-a-doodle-doo, fuckas

39. kevfrescura de talco Says:

RAWSERS!

mornin nahkis.

40. Smear Says:

Great instrumental…shame bout the rapper on it.

Mornin Nahwegians

41. kevfrescura de talco Says:

sweet.

nows all that needs to be done is hov and jeezy on ‘rich off cocaine 2’.

*clasps hands and prays for it*

42. Smear Says:

I still wish this song was on the album.
    Yup can’t believe it wasn’t included….. regardless of the fact I wouldn’t buy it anyways. Is it a J.U.S.T.I.C.E League beat Billz?

WOW @ this CM2. This sounds like it’s gonna be epic. Can’t wait to hear Esco’s verse.

Is it a J.U.S.T.I.C.E League beat Billz?

^I think the original CM is a J.U.S.T.I.C.E. beat. I don’t know who’s on this piano for CM2.

45. sleep Says:

Green day “21st century breakdown” in stores friday.

46. Smear Says:

nows all that needs to be done is hov and jeezy on ‘rich off cocaine 2′.

*clasps hands and prays for it*
    Would be nice…but Jigga and Jeezy have been conspicuously absent on the Ross arketing train since dude was exposed….

Fift better come with some heat on BISD ( you know you want it Kev [ll])

47. sleep Says:

Did hov executive produce ross album?

48. Seth Gueko Says:

why cigar music wasn’t on the album
    that was the perfect 15th track on it
    itunes bonus track okay but nevertheless

# kevfrescura de talco Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 7:22 am

sweet.

nows all that needs to be done is hov and jeezy on ‘rich off cocaine 2′.

*clasps hands and prays for it*

^You need more Ra.

Highly unlikely.

50. Tumer Says:

chicken burritos >>>>>

aye sleep, why you feelin Green day so bad right now…. haven’t really enjoyed anything they’ve done ever since that first album ( that jawn with the mean base line whee they’re in a mental hospital ?)

^Yeen line. Both of them on a Rich Off Cocaine 2 would’ve been lava.

52. Smear Says:

# sleep Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 7:33 am

Did hov executive produce ross album?
    nah didn’t think so…..could be wrong tho

53. Smear Says:

# sleep Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 7:33 am

Did hov executive produce ross album?
    nah didn’t think so…..
    Think it was actually that colorful character Khaled Khaled himself…..could be wrong tho

54. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Fift better come with some heat on BISD ( you know you want it Kev [ll])

nah. but id like to see how his attempt @trumping DTR stands up. [ll]

55. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Khaled Khaled himself…..could be wrong tho

nah you right.

56. kevfrescura de talco Says:

time to take the middle passage (public transportation) to the slaveship(work).

in a bit my g’s.

57. rrahha Says:

Rick Ross ft. The Game (& Nas will be on final) – Cigar Music 2
    ^^^^^^^
    we are the world part 10,0000?

58. oo wop Says:

wow at this vh1 broad hoops having a sex tape bout to get leaked on the internet soon i wouldn’t mind seeing what this broad is holding

59. Seth Gueko Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZyyORSHbaE&feature=player_embedded
    Janelle Monae – Many Moons

she’s the new revelation
    the andre 3000( female version )
    diddy’s bad boy records newest star

60. HHF Says:

Rawwwws

61. Seth Gueko Says:

BLU , B.O.B , WALE , DRAKE AND J.COLE

ARE THE NEXT 5 BIG CATS IN DA RAP GAME

FROM THE NEWEST HIPHOP GENERATION

TRUST THAT AND GET READY FOR THAT

PEACE

62. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZyyORSHbaE&feature=player_embedded
    Janelle Monae – Many Moons

she’s the new revelation
    the andre 3000( female version )
    diddy’s bad boy records newest star
    ———————-
    Man she’s been tryin to drop for the past 5 years if not more. I can’t get into her music at all (too eccentric + theatrical). At least Andre 3000 started out doing hip-hop and gained a following from there.
    But good luck to her.

63. sleep Says:

She’s talented, but her album flopped bad so she not bringing puff daddy label back to the promise land.I could shyne getting release and puff giving him hell to get out his contract. Nigga did 10yrs trying to defend him shot a ugly fat bitch in the face and all.

64. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Wearing the same slippers Ice Cube wore in Boyz in the Hood (no 40 oz)
    I enter the room and dryly *dap* those I know and give the Cam Grill to those I don’t*

65. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

My family told me Shyne was supposed to come home this month and even gave away alot of his stuff cause he thought he was out, but there was a miscalculation and he’ll be home in August.

66. Big Homie Says:

*daps all*

Morning Nahgers

67. Joe 88 Says:

I really wish someone would slap the shit out of Joe budden. In the hood we hate ninjas that talk just to hear themselves. I don’t know how ya’ll co-sign that simp, all he wanna do is battle ninjas, smfh

68. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

I don’t know how ya’ll co-sign that simp

cosign minus the venom

69. Big Homie Says:

therapup.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/real.jpg

Should of known them Panama cricket team was photoshopped. smh

70. Joe 88 Says:

*diddy bops in nah right with all white chopper suit on*

aye aye aye okay

71. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

72. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Dre needs to save the game and drop Detox

73. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Joe Budden is like that pussy dude that wont hurt nothing but yaps all the time. He shouldve smacked himself fortalking about Meth. Watch out for that Tahiry sex tape its coming

74. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 9:15 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    that bitch aint 21, she looks 42 in the face.

75. Joe 88 Says:

*dead @ CS88*

Co-sign big strong (pause)

If that bitch is 21 joe budden is a super clown for cuffing her

76. cMac Says:

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against?
    I have, I’ve been protested and demonstrated against
    Picket signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times

77. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 9:19 am
    *dead @ CS88*

Co-sign big strong (pause)

If that bitch is 21 joe budden is a super clown for cuffing her

Yup!

*daps Joe & Homie*

78. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps C-Mac’innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

79. Seth Gueko Says:

DR DRE THE CHRONIC (1992)
    DR DRE CHRONIC 2001 (1999)
    DETOX AKA CHRONIC 2011 (2009)
    hope winter 09 but probably during 2010…

because interscope 09 is for fiddy’s bisd and eminem’s relapse 2

80. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Just saw a little bit of Hoopz in action. Applaud the people putting out these pics and sex tapes.

81. cMac Says:

crazy eighty-ocho

82. cMac Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 9:27 am
    ______

care to Share?

83. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cMac Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 9:27 am
    crazy eighty-ocho

any new pics my dude? (n/h)

84. Ghost Writer Says:

What if Malcolm was silent and what if Martin was violent

85. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

mediatakeout.com

86. Lan Says:

STOP posting fat cop music. WTF?

87. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: MTV Mixtape Daily - The Game Says:

[…] Rick Ross – Cigar Music (Trailer) [Video] + Cigar Music 2 (ft. Game) [Audio] | The Game – Bang […]