Video: Jadakiss Makes His First Purchase On iTunes

Jada returns the favor by buying Channel 10 on iTunes.

“Big C-N-N  fan, still mans with N.O.R.E.”

Previously: Video: N.O.R.E. Learns How To Buy From iTunes

65 Responses to “Video: Jadakiss Makes His First Purchase On iTunes”

1. Sean Coonery Says:

Lauren London is having a baby by Lil Wayne.

What the fuck is world coming to?

How does an ugly ape face mutant looking monkey like Lil Wayne pull a bad ass light skinned chick like Lauren London..

These bitches is attracted to money. Lil Wayne is ugliest nigga on the planet.

2. Sean Coonery Says:

Swear to god. I HATE BITCHES in fake Louis Vuitton or fake Gucci.

I will not look at them. I won’t even holla or try to fuck with them.

It disgusts me when I see a broad with fake clothes, accessories or shoes on.

I don’t care if the bitch is a dime, or a model. If she got fake Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel.

I will look at her in disgust.

I don’t care if she got ass and tits.

These bitches is getting outta control with these fake bags and fake shoes and fake clothes.

Think because they fine, Imma let that slide.

3. GC Says:

Sean Coonery Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

I will not look at them. I won’t even holla or try to fuck with them
    I don’t care if the bitch is a dime, or a model.
    I don’t care if she got ass and tits.

fashion > pum pum ?

no-sign.

4. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

“Stunts” in fake old navy cargo shorts!!!

BAWSE!!!!

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

yikes!

6. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

nice, now Channel Ten has sold 1,001 records.

7. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

nice, now Channel Ten has sold 1,001 records.

lol the still pic scratching his dome piece.

i might be losing my job, for the past 3wks or so, I havent done much of anything.

10. sean coonery Says:

I blame my parents for making me so good looking.

All these ugly niggas pullin dimes, models, beautiful women.

Ugly is the new pretty.

Ugly niggas is in style.

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

lmao, smh… Hov wears the LV millionaires for the XXL cover, Ross wears the SwapMeet thousandaire shits.

12. rex hussla Says:

I’m starting to believe that Rick Ross is a strange dude…some sort of weird sociopath.

He lacks that normal human gene that would cause most people to feel embarrassed of themselves. He just spits out lie after lie, no shame whatsoever. He takes L’s like their actually wins and celebrates. Dudes a fucking weirdo.

Yo Dre, whens the cigar music 2 with the added Nas verse dropping.

^ he had the number 1 album.

15. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

XXL Editors Receive Letter From Louis Vuitton For Rawse’s Counterfeit Shades

But this be that Bamma shit i be talkin about.

16. 57 Live Says:

maybe thats y niggas aint sellin like they used 2,itunes is 2 complicated 4 niggas.stay in school kids

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Who In HERE?? *daps*

DJ KHALIL >>

speaking this past saturday I went to the MALL(big mistake) to go cop moms some bras(from Vicki’s) for a mothers day gift and I saw soo low levels of swagger I almost barfed. I almost felt glad that I wasnt wearing a fitted or sneakers. damn the game done changed(c)You know

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I am soooo glad the wifey aint to into patterend purses and kicks and shit. Keeps it real simple and elegant

19. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

lol the still pic scratching his dome piece.

LMFAO

20. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

rex hussla Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

========================================
    Sounds like a certain Nahgger we know

^ ha ha, 2 things, buying the earth bra’s? who does that?… And are you speaking of the teens and their swag, or you talking grown men with tight jeans around the ankles tucked in the tongue of their high tops?

22. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

LOL,
    sounds about right. Everyone in here used to know a kid like that too. The one that would lie & tell you he had all the new video games when they came out, but his mom wouldn’t let no one in their house to play, or he had a bad ass bike, but that shit was in storage indefinitely.

23. nation Says:

i have yet to buy anything on there

24. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Yo Dre, whens the cigar music 2 with the added Nas verse dropping.
    c0-question

25. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

*daps fux*

LOL @ shoppin @ vicki’s for moms.

Nigga knew her bra size & shit. One time I got my mom some bath stuff from there. but my sister & I went halfs & I was young.

26. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Yo Fux,

I experienced similar shit this weekend at the mall pickin up moms a new g-string for moms day & shit.

There was such faggotry (and only black faggotry at that.. BARFS) that I had to just make my purchase an leaavvee immediately. That shit was just weird.

Houston is the new san fran

27. rex hussla Says:

LOL,
    _________________________________________________________

Or he had the Michael Jordan AND Ken Griffey rookie cards, but his dad kept them in storage.

AND he had a girlfriend and he felt some titty…but she lives in some other town

28. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

cOLD Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 4:44 pm

^ ha ha, 2 things, buying the earth bra’s? who does that?…

^LOL…word to all the dudes that used to try to holla at me when I was working at Vickie’s back in the day…claiming they was shopping for their moms. I didn’t think dudes really did that. I guess I dissed them all for nothing…oh well.

29. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Lil Wayne looks like the little black african doll from Trilogy of Terror that old movie with Karen Black

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the latter Cold Grown men with skater/slimtight jeans, tucked in they pants. Chains and shit around they neck, fitteds cocked. Fuck the Kids they going to do what they going to do, I am talking about 20somethings.

^ ha ha, 2 things, buying the earth bra’s? who does that?

^on this I heard my moms make a passing mention about needing some new good bra’s and the wifey too. So I bought them each 3 pair. Shits is kind of pricey but both were hella happy.

YO REX YOU HERE?????? i talked to the wifey about you jog with the co-worker and the wifey said that is an absolute NO NO.

31. Seth Gueko Says:

JADA please “WHAT IF” video is needed
    a fuckin’ video is necessary !
    to promo ya album n because that’s a dope song

plus why u buy dat on itunes
    go cop the album in stores
    it’s almost the same thang
    but u get the cd in plus
    for ya car or your lil brother ! holla

PEACE

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO Mac I saw your question from the Other Night but mad late, about the older woman. She got kids? whats her story?

Young cOLD, flew weight through states on 727’s says:

^*dead*

34. Seth Gueko Says:

N.O.R.E new album called S.O.R.E
    will drop maybe this winter
    but nevertheless he really
    a
    c
    e

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

AND he had a girlfriend and he felt some titty…but she lives in some other town

wow LMAO

or that he stuck a firecracker in a cats ass

36. rex hussla Says:

_______________________________________________________

LMAO….I got that shit all ironed out. It was a complicated situation, I understood I crossed the line but my chick realized she blew it out of proportion somewhat.

rex fucked up by telling his wifey.

38. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

^^OH shit… I forgot about that… yeah she got one kid (a daughter who is like 17 or 18 or something.

She keeps to herself mostly, but she got a couple of chicks she cool with here, (one of whom i cant ask about her to, & the other is her boss who I’m cool with so that might be awkard) I just have to pounce when she is weak.

39. rex hussla Says:

*Rick Ross’ it up*

*rocks fake Diamond SB’s I found at thrift store*

*decides it’s the perfect day for a photoshoot*

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^
    ya basically. Wifey was like under no circumstance you go run with a female coworker that basically means you enjoy her company and that you want to spend time with her, under the scenerio you presented.

41. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

*Rick Ross’ it up*

*takes lie detector test*

*passes*

**cuz I beleive my own lies**

42. R.J.Orion Says:

*rick ross’ it up*

*checks for lumps*

*gets mammogram*

*eats more Wendy’s Triple-Stack Burgers*

*rex hussla’s it up*

*says hello to the girl at the cash register*

*wifey wants to break up*

*rex hussla’s it up*

*sees woman who got hit by car*

*runs to help her up*

*wifey wants to break up*

44. sean coonery Says:

Fux or Rex…I heard Mission Valley Mall be poppin’…I might head over there to holla at the snow bunnies and mexicana chicas..

45. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*rick rosss it up*

*has big dinner set up*

*eats crab meats viciously*

46. rex hussla Says:

cOLD Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 4:53 pm
    rex fucked up by telling his wifey.
    _______________________________

Yeah…I’m honest to a fault.

The situation was me, my brother and a female co-worker. (I got my brother a part-time gig so we’re all co-workers). He invited her, I didn’t think much of it. 2 miles into the run my brother pussies out. So what should I do? Stop running and stay with my brother, or just keep it moving. To me it was nothing. We met up with my brother a mile later, because we turned around and came back. That mile alone was “intimate” in my girls eyes’ LMAO. Everything is all good now though.

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sean coonery Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

^^^^^
    honestly when I was younger I would holler. But I dont holler no mo. and wouldnt at a mall.

48. Mag Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

*Rick Ross’ it up*

*takes lie detector test*

*passes*

**cuz I beleive my own lies**

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaT

49. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    AND he had a girlfriend and he felt some titty…but she lives in some other town

this is classic.

all his pictures of her were at home too, but his mom told him to stay outside & not be coming in & out of the house. Wasting AC & shit. LMAO

50. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

She keeps to herself mostly
    ^^^^^
    always a good sign.

Everything is all good now though.

^ yo let me ask you, is she cute, cause I bet if she was a sloppy broad, wifey wouldnt of had a problem with it.

52. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

yo can we get a weezy post..or shall i visit flip flop and enjoy some good ole fashioned nigger coonery

53. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

or that nigga that isnt a virgin but he couldnt bust

54. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Yo Fux,

Houston is the new san fran

NEWSFLASH: Gay people do make up the population.

55. rex hussla Says:

I can’t kick it at the mall anymore…I get in and get the fuck out. 90% of the people who frequent or even work at the mall seem like they’re on some bullshit. Trying to keep up with celebrities but forget they work a regular ass office job.

^ damn you just described the twitter phenom. (no shots)

57. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

NEWSFLASH: Gay people do make up the population.

^^duh….I know this. It was just more that normal. LIke a convention or some shit.

who would smash their moms if it meant saving her life?

59. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:01 pm
    Everything is all good now though.

^^^^^
    nah man they dont care. Yo Cold I was at my table at the club and 3 black girls (none spectacular) came to it, trying to bum some drinks off me and saying ish “WHY YOU ALLLLL SHYYYYYY” fuck you think I am all shy…… my girl setting right there. I am like “Nah no drinks You guys got to keep it moving”. till this day my girl be mimicking that ish “WHY YOU ALL SHYYYYYYY”

60. rex hussla Says:

cOLD I think my girl looks better but she is maaaaaad protective of me. She thinks every broad has the same vision of me that she has. I tried to explain to her that I’m “swaggerless” (c) Officer Ricky ’cause I’m in this relationship but she doesn’t get it.

61. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

She thinks every broad has the same vision of me that she has.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“WHY YOU ALL SHYYYYYYY”

^ lol, no bullshit I was once at a restaurant in NY, on a date years ago, and a table of chicks behind me was being mad disrespectful. When ole girl went up to go to the bathroom, they was like why you with that bird such and such. Chicks are foul.

63. Ron Says:

Damn some black people look at a computer like it’s a fucking alien.

64. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 5:04 pm

cOLD Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:01 pm
    Everything is all good now though.

^^^^^

*DEAD* but my chick its mos def if the girl looks good. I have plenty of female friends in her opinion and she don’t say shit about the ugly ones. But let one of the chicks who can catch the D from me come around, wifey will be Be my side (c) jadakiss ( no game kanye version)

65. farsideoff Says: