Video: Gamer Trailer (feat. Ludacris)

This looks like someone took the cast of RockNRolla and remade the trailer for Terminator Salvation.

No shots. Spotted @ WOOOHA

28 Responses to “Video: Gamer Trailer (feat. Ludacris)”

1. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

*doesn’t watch*

2. CiCi The Intern Says:

“Having unprotected sex with a prostitute is like driving through New Jersey with the top down”

3. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 2:12 pm

*doesn’t watch*

*co-doesn’t watch*

^wow. shooting at innocent civilians aiming at the whole state.

5. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

^GATTT! *daps Ci Double*

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

this is the time when you should talk shit, its when her mind is most susceptible to be enslaved.

no question. right up on they earlobe w/it @ that.

7. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Em’s album is sounding better and better every time i listen..

I remember I boned this prostitute raw, while I was on my way to this broads house. Then boned her raw too. Foulness.

9. kevfrescura de talco Says:

rocknrolla>>>>>

i’ve said this before.

10. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

cOLD Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

^^^^^
    prays this is a lie….smh

11. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

is that I love College remix official or just Luda hopping on the beat?

I watched the Wolverine jump lastnite, and this flick called bloody Valentine that wasnt half bad.

13. Hey Deej Says:

DAMN ludacris is looking good in this movie. Can’t wait to see it.

14. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

^GATTT! *daps Ci Double*

*daps BD*

Actually, I can’t take credit for this. Saturday Night Live went IN on Jersey during their last episode.

15. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

co-sign Jorge…Relapse is dope

prays this is a lie….smh

^unfortunately its not. But I’ve made my peace.

17. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

cOLD why you gonna stop off with a hooker on your way to bone some other chick LOL

18. barak's ex preacher was right white people Says:

^unfortunately its not. But I’ve made my peace.

you wild cuz

19. Ghost Writer Says:

( o ) ( o )

-)………(

(….w…..)

20. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
    # Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 2:15 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

^GATTT! *daps Ci Double*

*daps BD*

^LOL…I’m watching SNL right now…

^ Hennessy.

22. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

^ Hennessy.
    And for me Pills.

23. Lubara Simpkins Says:

Unfornately Drake is the hottest new cat in the game

Yung L.A. not too far behind

you was wild cuz

^fixed. That was years ago and I’m not proud of that shit.

25. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^ Hennessy.

crash test dummy.

… truth is niggas will fuck a jumpoff raw then go home and skeet in their wifey. If you ask me, thats the more foul nigga.

27. CiCi The Intern Says:

Yo, Kev *daps*… how did the Rhode Island show go?

28. Jersey*made*me Says:

Don’t judge me.The condom broke anyway,I just like to finish what I start,give me credit for that.