Video: Cam’ron Live @ Highline Ballroom NYC (5/4/09) – Part 1

I Really Mean It

Rik Cordero and his team captured the entire Cam show last week with the official sound from the venue. Here is one third of the footage for your viewing pleasure, courtesy of Joey IE, in preparation for the release of Crime Pays tomorrow, May 12th.

Hit the jump for The Roc (Just Fire), Live My Life (Leave Me Alone), Get Em Girls, Oh Boy, Hey Ma and make sure to check back later for the rest of the footage. Oh, yes, and KILLA!

The Roc (Just Fire)

Live My Life (Leave Me Alone)

Get Em Girls

Oh Boy

Hey Ma

124 Responses to “Video: Cam’ron Live @ Highline Ballroom NYC (5/4/09) – Part 1”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

so i will be copping this tomorrow

2. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

yea ppl in s. californa..especially in san diego are known for havin no swag at all..

wearin fAKe shit..and then 2 hours away you got L.A where niggas think Eazy E is still alive and became a fashion designer

3. Ghost Writer Says:

Murder!

4. geico lizard Says:

Get me girls >>>

5. The Watcherz Says:

lol at nation not giving Johnta Austin no play
    next post

6. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

If Cam does a song with Drake….I’ll cop the album.

SIKE!

I would cop the single thou.
    Yo I heard itunes went up to 1.29 or something. Anyone else hear that?

7. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

The Watcherz Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:46 pm
    lol at nation not giving Johnta Austin no play
    next post
    ——–
    *daps Nation*

8. kevfrescura de talco Says:

6 some odd comments in and no………………………….

KILLA!?

9. Seth Gueko Says:

only the first video is okay rest is dead why ?

10. Ghost Writer Says:

Am I late or something, what Johnta Austin do so wrong? (n)

11. R.J.Orion Says:

Seth Gueko Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:49 pm
    only the first video is okay rest is dead why ?

———–

word…

12. kevfrescura de talco Says:

“i know what a hustla look like and he aint that….he phony yo.”(c) the muslimah referring to rawsers while watching his B.E.T. confessional.

wait til i tell her about his fake stuntin on hov XXL cover.

get it together rawsers.

DTR still goes.

13. Geronimo P Says:

Killa!

14. Geronimo P Says:

Yo I heard itunes went up to 1.29 or something. Anyone else hear that?

^Yea, i heard the same thing, but I don’t know if its effective already.

I never bought anything off of iTunes. I buy cd’s or illegally download mixtapes or leaks.

15. R.J.Orion Says:

*fantasia’s it up*

ALLIK !

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I got Cali Homies who swear they copping Crime Pays

17. foekist Says:

$$

word. you know of any other sites like hashish, what sites u go to

18. Tong Po Flo Says:

The Roc (Just Fire) beat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

19. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

– keka – Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:17 pm
    im a cop that cam.. yall go support the cause!
    ================================
    Although i did cop dtr so Rawse could beat the MUNKEY
    aint no way i’m coppin KILLA but i will DL it

20. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

some one fill me in about this Johnta Austin character? wtf he do wrong?

21. Ghost Writer Says:

If Crime Pays sell over 100k I’ll be surprised.

22. nation Says:

everything works now, thank you for the heads up

23. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

Yo I heard itunes went up to 1.29 or something. Anyone else hear that?
    ============
    songs are being priced according to popularity…

24. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*fantasia’s it up*

ALLIK !

*htaed*

25. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# R.J.Orion Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 9:52 am

Ah$mi says

My craziest comment/commenter: I get this dude who thinks that I’m Jay-Z. He’s like, “Oh what up Jay? Can you lay this verse for me?” He just does it. I don’t know what would make him think that Jay Z runs Nah Right.

————–

*dies a thousand deaths*

26. foekist Says:

i thought the crowd would’ve gotten hyper for killa. maybe they did but the sound on the video don’t reflect it

27. The Watcherz Says:

shm i hate twitter now this chick got the nerve to say
    shout out to my new follower>>@thewatcherznate
    bitch i aint following you i just wanna smash she getting deleted for being big headed like i want my bizness out out there fuck face…maybe im over reacting but that seem like sum fake superstar shit ….im plotting on quitting twitter or any other social networking site….except nahright but tech it”s not a social networking site but fuck it

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

29. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

*lands it up*

*sends email to hotmizzle.com instead of hotmail*

30. foekist Says:

i can’t believe people are really buying stuff off itunes. i usually don’t mess wit limewire but it seems like ain’t shit really available on limewire no more

31. Ghost Writer Says:

Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:57 pm
    some one fill me in about this Johnta Austin character? wtf he do wrong?

I asked this 7 mins ago..

32. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# foekist Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

i hate those type of videos..

which is why sometimes i go on youtube to check for fan videos…

those do justice.

33. foekist Says:

$

they don’t care about that, they just wanna sell magazines

34. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

The Watcherz Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:00 pm
    shm i hate twitter now this chick got the nerve to say
    shout out to my new follower>>@thewatcherznate
    ———————
    *Dies LOLing*

Jersey Stand up!

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i have never bought anything off itunes, though I would like to add that I dont participate in piracy.

36. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

ASESINO

37. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

crime pays will do less than 50 k

38. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

they don’t care about that, they just wanna sell magazines

^^^^^^^^^
    xxl is dying. the Source is still goin hard, I dont think I have cracked the pages of either magazine in over 5years

39. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

I asked this 7 mins ago..
    ====
    and still no answer..he probably did some minimal shit like say he was better than Drake or some bullshit

40. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:03 pm
    crime pays will do less than 50 k

^ total or first week?

41. Seth Gueko Says:

THERE IS A ‘NO DJ’ VERSION OF DA FRENCH MONTANA MIXTAPE’S MAC WIT DA CHEESE, OUT OR NOT ?

42. Seth Gueko Says:

crime pays will do AROUND 50k
    sure!

>>i aint hearda dat … has anyone seen any comments to this effect, or is E$kpay lying again ? …

its actually guy who emails me, but he has left a comment here and there.

44. Trueyorkcity Says:

Killlllla!

45. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:03 pm
    crime pays will do less than 50 k

^ total or first week?

ima be nice and say first month..

first wee# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:03 pm
    crime pays will do less than 50 k

^ total or first week?

i’ll be nice and say first month..

first week ..he’ll porbably sell a lil more than padded room’s first week.

and im dead serious

46. foekist Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:02 pm

$$

ok, that must’ve been the “other” farouq that used to post 5 zshares a post

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

its actually guy who emails me, but he has left a comment here and there.

^^^^^^^
    *dead*

48. The Watcherz Says:

Seth Gueko Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:04 pm
    what u need that for????

49. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:02 pm
    Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:57 pm
    some one fill me in about this Johnta Austin character? wtf he do wrong?

I asked this 7 mins ago..
    —————–
    I just personally hate the dude because he’s disrespectful 2 women on those LTL Videos that JD posts on his site.
    They call themselves the Ocean Crew and they post videos of themselves all the time talking shyt. How you gonna be a RnB songwriter dissin women?!
    And that nigga is LAME!

50. pockets Says:

# nation Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 5:58 pm

everything works now, thank you for the heads up

^says his Penis

51. Tong Po Flo Says:

If Crime Pays sell over 100k I’ll be surprised.

^ If Kiss can do it, Cam can too

>>The Glasses are so prominent on the cover the simplest thing to do was make sure they werent fake. what kind of fucking magazine does shit like that

^say word it’s the magazine’s responsibility to authenticate luxury accessories? that’s pretty laughable.

53. pockets Says:

its actually guy who emails me, but he has left a comment here and there.

^LOL oh man u shoulda mentioned that

54. kevfrescura de talco Says:

its actually guy who emails me, but he has left a comment here and there.

fukin incredible. least you got to say hov in ya interview. mission accomplished.

55. foekist Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:07 pm
    If Crime Pays sell over 100k I’ll be surprised.

^ If Kiss can do it, Cam can too

$$

hmmm. not sure bout that one. I’d say on a scale of 1 to 10 on commercial value, kiss is a 6 and cam is a 5 (other than the 60 minutes plug). they’ll prolly be about equal when it’s all said and done

56. Seth Gueko Says:

if tech nine first week does 30k next week
    cam’ron can do easily 50k first week to me
    cam will do more than 100k total for sure
    it’s recession and crisis but killa is still killa

57. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

And that nigga is LAME!
    =========
    oh those videos..aint seen a single on. can’t make it past the intro “if I aint livin the Life i dunno what you call it” they’re all lames as far as im concerned.

58. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I just got 1 thing to say: Drake
    *Waits for A Chick and the other Drake stans to use their mojo to summon a new Drake post*

59. The Truth... Says:

Anybody seen this? What a clown…..

www (dot) xxlmag (dot) com/online/?p=46026

60. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

eskay Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:07 pm

————-
    Heck yeah! I’m surprised they not being sued for false representation.
    LV obviously realized the magazine won’t be around long enough for litigation….

61. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

well negro spiritual I would like to think THEY DRESSED HIM or STYLED HIM[||] for the cover but then again all he had was a white tee and shades. And HE IS BAWSY so they probably were scared to ask him anything.

Photog says “Just sit there BAWSE, ok ok thats it”

Rick Ross *sits bawsing without acknowledging*

62. foekist Says:

$$

cosign

caution on the big words, esk. almost lost me for a second.. responsi-what?

“…and i don’t even know what that word mean” -Fizzy Wo

63. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

If Crime Pays sell over 100k I’ll be surprised.

^ If Kiss can do it, Cam can too

umm no.

compare both artists marketing schemes and public demand.

that shit is not happening, and don’t make me say I told you so.

64. Beezy Says:

>LV could probably actually sue XXL (advertiser’s liability) so it would behoove them to check into shit like that.

65. Seth Gueko Says:

if killa does 70k first week it’s a good job
    cuz not a big budget and promo for this album
    but it’s a comeback album so fans must enjoyed dat

66. kevfrescura de talco Says:

And that nigga is LAME!

he look like one of those dudes in the music program in high school that only had female friends that he wish he could fuk but neva could cuz, well, he was in the music program glee clubbin it.

67. pockets Says:

^yes. say word n everything.

68. foekist Says:

$$

good point. i really can’t call it, cuz i don’t know the law in that regard. not to mention the complexity of knowing who’s laws that would fall under… theirs over there in england (or wherever the fuck) or US

69. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:10 pm
    I just got 1 thing to say: Drake
    ———————————–
    Nah I’m about to ride out. Dre and Nation need to wait on that.
    Mofo’s be coming out the woodworks to ether Drizzy threads!
    It’s like a circus.

70. pockets Says:

xxl shouldve especially checked because of ross’s clownish nature

71. The Watcherz Says:

was the shades even considered that fly…..they look like the old ones bro just alil diffrent

72. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ross probably wear fake Kirkland socks from costco

73. The Truth... Says:

————-
    Heck yeah! I’m surprised they not being sued for false representation.
    LV obviously realized the magazine won’t be around long enough for litigation….

^^ What are you talkin about?!? How’s the mag responsible for that??? You’re buggin….they’re supposed to check every article that’s gonna be in the picture?! GTFOH

74. Beezy Says:

everything about Ross is suspect…they should’ve had a physician there making sure its not female.

75. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Beezy Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:15 pm

^^BARFS

76. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*goes to cover shoot*

*wears Nike Jordan Variants*

*wears fake new era fitted*

*speaks in tongues*

*has Faux Fur coat*
    *Peta endorses*

77. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

Mofo’s be coming out the closet to Drizzy threads!
    =============
    *fixed
    tell me I’m lying….

78. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Seth Gueko Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:11 pm
    if killa does 70k first week it’s a good job
    cuz not a big budget and promo for this album
    but it’s a comeback album so fans must enjoyed dat
    ——————-

If Killa moves more than 50k Units I’m becoming a STAN.
    I will put Cookies and Applejuice on repeat in the whip!

79. pockets Says:

ross has a fake dog its really a cat in a costume

80. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I never understood a man wearing a fur coat nothing Cool/Flashy/Grown/Sexy about that, Dumb shots rung out.

81. Eastern_Digital Says:

at the end of the day it’s the stylist’s fault. Ross dont look the type of nigga that knows the whole LV collection.

82. Beezy Says:

damn I really wonder if Cam can do 50k…I mean Asher did but his mug was all over MTV release week.

Cam will be all over NY radio….but that about it.

83. The Watcherz Says:

*wears fake new era fitted*
    get the fuck outta here…they really got fake fitted? smh at niggas bottleggin shit that cost no mre that $30

84. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 6:15 pm

lol fuckin beezy

85. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:17 pm
    Mofo’s be coming out the closet to Drizzy threads!
    =============
    *fixed
    tell me I’m lying….

————–
    Fucc yeah those comments about his lineup last night was str8 homolicious! I was dyin yo!

86. Beezy Says:

RAWSE is really two midgets…one on the others shoulders…underneath a fat man suit, prosthetic mask and fauxe luxury garb.

>>Heck yeah! I’m surprised they not being sued for false representation.
    LV obviously realized the magazine won’t be around long enough for litigation….

nooooo, I said it’s NOT the magazine’s responsibility.

if LV thought they could sue, they would be, believe me.

bootlegs merchandise is virtually indistinguishable from authentic shit these days, a magazine can’t possibly be tasked with determining what is real and what is not.

and were they supposed to do anyway? ask Ross if they could check the serial # on his shades? let’s be serious.

88. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:19 pm
    # Beezy Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 6:15 pm

lol fuckin beezy
    ^^^^^^^

89. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

if I go to Best Buy tomorrow and they dont have Crime Pays cuz they didnt carry it for some reason and not because it sold out, Cam lost.

90. Treasure!!!! Says:

killa season

91. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

back in highschool i used to bootleg bootlegs
    now im in flightschool i call dem silver supras boot legs.

HA!!!!

92. foekist Says:

ross did indeed overdo it a bit with his persona, but it’s working i guess, he’s definitely in the top 5, if not 3 “active” rappers in the game right now.

93. Beezy Says:

^they should’ve provided it. I thought stylists dress anyone who is about to appear on ANY mag cover…but I guess that was just naive.

But I gotta believe on some level XXL is legally resposible for the way they represent other companies products.

They probably wouldn’t sue bc the damages area minimal…like what could they really recoup?

94. pockets Says:

^nah they tell him he has to wear xxl provided shit if its gonna be so up close and zoomed in on the cover

95. kevfrescura de talco Says:

add to the fact its just sunnies and his sunnies game is his trademark like LLs hats. them shits cant all be swap meet.

96. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Eskay but be real here. XXL the print version is on its last legs, right?

I dont even know how these magazines survive.

97. TheCo!!inB Says:

*asks eskay to authenticate legendary Cricket asses post on Nah Right*
    *waits for flip cam certification*

98. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

my clothes is new, my kicks is new
    dont be mad cuz chinese Somalian boy dress better than you

99. foekist Says:

$$

*logs onto ebay*

100. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:05 pm

its actually guy who emails me, but he has left a comment here and there.

—————

*Cam true mag face*

… sure he does …

… ol tellings lies to Vibe lookin ass nigga …

*New Music Cartel Mixtape*

Ah$mi Rawlins: “Lying Pays”

KILLA!

you need more

101. pockets Says:

I dont even know how these magazines survive.

^bc ppl still buy them

102. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

eskay Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:20 pm
    >>Heck yeah! I’m surprised they not being sued for false representation.
    LV obviously realized the magazine won’t be around long enough for litigation….

nooooo, I said it’s NOT the magazine’s responsibility.

if LV thought they could sue, they would be, believe me.

——————————-
    If it was a cover shot…….then 1000x’s YES!
    You can market and circulate pictures of their brand misrepresented.
    At the very least, they should have to pull all the copies off the stands.
    It’s copyright infringement.
    Don’t make me take you to business school eskay =)

103. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

chinese

104. R.J.Orion Says:

^^^you need more

105. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

=======
    so was I. I was lmao when they were saying they want the “Drake” cut…He rockin a regular taper(as far as Texas is concerned.)

106. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

what an L

chinese

107. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

pockets Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 6:24 pm
    I dont even know how these magazines survive.

^bc ppl still buy them
    ———
    Wrong. It’s because of advertising dollars. That’s why the subscription is so cheap. They just need to get the mag in as many households as possible.
    More households = More Advertising Revenue

108. foekist Says:

Don’t make me take you to business school eskay =)

$$

that’s not business school, that’s knowing the intellectual property laws, which most people don’t know unless you’re a patent lawyer. them shits is as complex as the tax laws.

109. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this.

But then again LV is getting sales and inquiries so it doesnt hurt them as much as they lead. Because bootlegging is going to go hard regardless.

110. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*Cam true mag face*

… sure he does …

… ol tellings lies to Vibe lookin ass nigga …

*New Music Cartel Mixtape*

Ah$mi Rawlins: “Lying Pays”

KILLA!

you need more

no buhlshit.

*originals it up*

*doesnt say jay-z name in a crucial interview*

*creates own lane in process*

111. pockets Says:

I dont even know how these magazines survive.

^bc ppl still buy them
    ———
    Wrong.

^so ppl aren’t buying magazines, yet they still exist.

112. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

“A” Chick Stanning for Drake >>>> a dude stanning for drake.

lol

113. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

lets try this one more time

my clothes is new, my kicks is new
    dont be mad cuz chinese Somalian boy dress better than you

114. The Watcherz Says:

I dont even know how these magazines survive.
    as long as there jails and non tech savy people magazine will survive besides rap suck so will rap magazines…..but with growing intrest in men being fashionable i bet mags like complex be eating (and yes im a advert reader)

115. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

Crime Pays > Relapse

I wanted it to be the other way but thats just how it is

116. TheCo!!inB Says:

Ross probably wear fake Kirkland socks from costco
    ^ ^ ^
    *walks up to costco gas pump with no car*
    *puts 5 dollars of gas on amex costco card*
    *drinks gas*

>>If it was a cover shot…….then 1000x’s YES!
    You can market and circulate pictures of their brand misrepresented.
    At the very least, they should have to pull all the copies off the stands.
    It’s copyright infringement.
    Don’t make me take you to business school eskay =)

^you need more people. using your logic, then every piece of clothing worn in every picture published in a magazine or newspaper needs to be authenticated. is that what you’re saying? because we all know that’s not the case. fuck a business school, you need law school.

where’s chea at when he could actually be useful?

118. Eastern_Digital Says:

i hate it when niggas get on stage and play the full song and just sing along. just the beat and maybe a hypeman, nothing more.

>>… at least you could have said the craziest comment/commenter was an ACTUAL PERSON …

I mean, I wouldn’t have said your corny ass anyway Land so don’t worry about it.

120. Tong Po Flo Says:

bottleggin shit that cost no mre that $30

^ Some cats don’t even have that in there pockets

121. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Cam’ron Live @ Highline Ballroom NYC (5/4/09) - Part 2 Says:

[…] drill as last time. Before I forget Crime Pays drops May 12th. […]

122. Mega Says:

NO HOMO . I LOVE G. I CANT WAIT FOR TMO

123. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Cam’ron Live @ Highline Ballroom NYC (5/4/09) - Part 3 Says:

[…] here’s the last batch of videos from that night. More here & […]

124. MissInfo.tv » Cam’ron at the Highline Ballroom: Official Footage Says:

[…] my personal favorites, but you can peep all of the video clips at Nahright (aka #1 x Two : ) here or here or at Rik’s Three21Media player. More coverage of the new material performed on the […]