Video: Buckshot & Steele Interview w/ Invasion Radio Pt. 2

Don’t miss the footage of the Boot Camp Clik at the Roots Jam session.

Previously: Buckshot and Steele Interview w/ Invasion Radio (Pt. 1) (Video)

23 Responses to “Video: Buckshot & Steele Interview w/ Invasion Radio Pt. 2”

1. Bill Hu$tle Says:

geico lizard Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 5:21 pm

They are going hard at lauren londons looks in the comments section of that story.

prego or not, hez bout 2 b an awsome daddy. im only 17 and im knocked ^ myself. i kno itz too dam young but no matta wat, ima love my kid. i kno all yall think itz a rumor and i aint lyin, i do to but if itz not, GO LIL WAYNe! all i kno is whoever baby it iz then they lucky to have a momma like dat in dey lyf.

Posted by smile1700 | March 4, 2009, 10:37 am

2. - keka - Says:

– is this vid working?

3. rex hussla Says:

Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:28 pm
    # rex hussla Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Seth you need to start designing your own tees…fuck these labels. I’ve been rocking my own shit for almost a year now.

When I get my crib, I’m def copping a screen printer for this exact reason. I heard Karmaloop was looking for artists to design shirts too. I’m gonna send them my resume today after work.
    _______________________________________________________

I found an old press/dryer setup on Craigslist for maaaad cheap. You should check that out in your area.

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

dey lyf
    ^^^^^^
    This has me dying

5. geico lizard Says:

rex hussla Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:28 pm
    Ross said an interview he will go to like Gucci or Louis find some shit he likes and buys it even though it dont fit and then have his tailor cut some of the ish off and sew it onto a similar garment to make it for his Fatass
    _____________________________________________________

LMAO

He needs to stop fantasizing about designer shit…roll to the Big & Tall Store and keep it moving.

He should hook up with them and start a clothing line for fat guys. Do a double fashion show for big men and big girls with Lane Bryant.

6. rex hussla Says:

*Rick Ross’ it up*

*rocks FOLEX watch from Tijuana*

“Oh this is gonna be on the cover of the magazine?!?!”

*puts wrist right next to face for pic*

7. The Watcherz Says:

I got a dollar and a dream
    real niggas on my team
    every thing aint what it seem
    every lady aint no hoe
    and every bitch aint no queen
    every nigga aint no dog
    and every nigga aint no king

8. foekist Says:

they lucky to have a momma like dat in dey lyf.

$$

do you know her personally? Niggas kill me wit that shit, thinkin just cuz a broad on tv and she look good that it’s all gravy. I’ve seen dimes that are niggas worse nightmares when they become baby mommas.

9. Seth Gueko Says:

freddyo.com/2009/02/13/congratulations-to-lauren-london-on-her-new-pregnancy – official weezy is fuckin’ rich !

ps: after baron davis, ti, pharrell, lauren chooses wayne like the futur father

10. geico lizard Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 5:31 pm
    dey lyf
    ^^^^^^
    This has me dying

I dont know what those kids are talking about ,rofl.

*hires eli porter to translate comments section*

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

couldnt he wear some real shit if he was doing an interview and photo opp? maybe he just owns mad fake shit. I am actually not even mad at that. its like peopel will believe its real cuz he is a famous rapper(c)chain with his face

12. foekist Says:

ross and this fugayzee ness doesn’t surprise me. fake niggas do fake things. he make great music, but it doesn’t shock me, real dope dealers don’t talk that much about what they do

most successful ones already got the feds watchin em, last thing they gonna do is actually rap about the weight, unless you BMF and you see what happened to them

13. Ghost Writer Says:

> Girl that constantly laughs when y’all talking

14. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# foekist Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 5:35 pm

they lucky to have a momma like dat in dey lyf.

$$

bro-sign

15. foekist Says:

50 already said that most of the chains rappers be havin on be “boo-gah-gah” LMAO

16. The Watcherz Says:

he from the south wearing fake shit is acceptable i guess…
    thats the impression i get from my south cousins and other south people

17. rex hussla Says:

It might even be XXL’s bad though…don’t they style their photoshoots? Maybe they suggested the shades or some shit.

18. foekist Says:

$$

i dott-it-dott-it

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my south cousins and other south people
    ^^^^^^
    LMAO

20. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

i know quite a few dimes in my area i would never try gettin it in with..

i mean these bitches are violent, spoiled, not givin a fuck about shit, nightmares.

these bitches don’t cook, massage a nigga or nothin!!!

would you pay the price for the “good looks” ??

21. The Watcherz Says:

> Girl that constantly laughs when y’all talking

*puts on Bifocals and chews Banana*

“i dnt like that shit”
    “i dnt like that shit one bit”

22. The Watcherz Says:

> Girl that constantly laughs when y’all talking

*puts on Bifocals and chews Banana*

“i dnt like that shit”
    “i dnt like that shit one bit”

23. Seth Gueko Says:

trust me that is really good ish on it. dope music extra pure wave on it
    CYNE – Water For Mars mediafire.com/?zmy25idvmmt listen one of the best album of this year for sure a really enjoyable about of very good hh