Malik Yusef ft. Twista & Chip Znuff – U-N-I Verses Mine

kanye-malik-yusef-goodmorning-goodnight

From Andrew:

I just got word that the Yusef album is actually going to be a double disc, with the first being Dusk and the other Dawn. My apologies if this is old news to you, I’ve been under a rock.

Malik Yusef ft. Twista & Chip Znuff – U-N-I Verses Mine

No shots to U-N-I I’d think.

Previously: Malik Yusef feat. GLC, Really Doe, Maxamillion & JV – Chicago

65 Responses to “Malik Yusef ft. Twista & Chip Znuff – U-N-I Verses Mine”

1. herbal kint Says:

@ kev – this post explains exactly what you should do

nahright.com/2009/05/09/maino-feat-gucci-mane-beat-that-pussy-nodj/#comments

2. rex hussla Says:

Eng Rep has webbed toes and speaks with lisssssssssssp

3. Seth Gueko Says:

trust me that is really good ish on it. dope music extra pure wave on it
    CYNE – Water For Mars mediafire.com/?zmy25idvmmt listen one of the best album of this year for sure a really enjoyable about of very good hh

4. rex hussla Says:

Seth where are you from? No shots…and where is this artist from that you keep posting?

5. Tong Po Flo Says:

Anyone seen this Wolverine shit? I’m debating about whether to peep it this weekend.

^ It’s good Eng but the graphics are chessy at times

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Given one chance with a tasty lookin Asian, no matter of whether she’s dolo or not, I’d smash.

*contemplates my life*

FML!

this is gonna bother me somethin serious.

7. rex hussla Says:

Late pass but who the fuck is Malik Yusef?!?!

8. kevfrescura de talco Says:

@ ty..

if it really was that simple i would of asked her to the laundry room.

but *dead* @ how appropriate maino and gucci tie into my aggresive mannerisms involving this issue.

>>Late pass but who the fuck is Malik Yusef?!?!

spoken word dude who was on College Dropout.

10. Seth Gueko Says:

this is an underground crew from florida
    extra dope ish on it, trust the truth. peace

11. EnglandRepresent Says:

It’s good Eng but the graphics are chessy at times

^^Cheers fella, duly noted.

*sung to tune of Addams Family theme song*

Your sister is your mother
    Your father is your brother
    You all fuck one another
    The Hussla family duh duh duh

12. rex hussla Says:

spoken word dude who was on College Dropout.
    __________________________________________

That’s what I thought *hesitantly accepts late pass*

13. EnglandRepresent Says:

Who was that dude called Malik on the Warren G ‘Regulate’ album? Anyone?

14. kevfrescura de talco Says:

spoken word dude who was on College Dropout.

thas j. ivy esk.

15. rex hussla Says:

Me & Eng Rep [ll]

hulu.com/watch/72434/saturday-night-live-motherlover

16. herbal kint Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 8:28 pm
    @ ty..

if it really was that simple i would of asked her to the laundry room.

…. yeah I was only half kidding but I saw that d/l on my last couple d/l’d songs list on the laptop right after I typed my response to you and figured it was fitting ….

17. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

back snitches, revision is a bitch so i’ve given up for the night.

*daps engrep and co.*

18. Lelan Says:

BooooooRING

19. kevfrescura de talco Says:

speaking of d/l’d songs yo nah staff……….

can i get casa bey back for a livin. shits gone my g’s.

20. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Dan? I peeped the 1Extra site this morning fella, that’s a big look, congrats.

21. Lelan Says:

BooooRING

22. Lelan Says:

Smh

Why dont they show celebritys at hawk
    Games???

What nba dont wont too be associated with gucci mane and shawty low??? Their family friendly

Gucci mane is FOR THA CHILLDREN

23. Hoskins Says:

NUGGETS!!!

Whats nah been saying for the day? that Hoopz vid leaked fully yet?

24. Tong Po Flo Says:

Gucci mane is FOR THA SHORT BUS CHILDREN

*fixed*

25. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

everythings good man. yeah I was happy with the big movements there, thanks.

now all I need to do is e-kidnap esk, make him view the site and add me to his blogroll as the only UK music blog…

*puts on black hoody*

*puts on black tims*

*puts on ski mask*

*jumps in mum’s Range*

*puts Yonkers in the gps system*

26. Lelan Says:

Man i was a nugget fan since 03 and they lost year after year finnaly i said F EM im rolling with jazz and blazers. ( i said this at the start of season before people realized brandon roy is the ish )

AND OF COURSE NUGGETS ARE THE ISH NOW WTF

27. Eastern_Digital Says:

Take Your Breath Away (especially in the whip) >>>>>>>>>>>

28. Lelan Says:

Yeah gucci mane sux but i can mention who i think is raw cause i’ll b called a stan…. ( u hurt ny feelings eskay WTF ) i thought we was cool why u want me to die homie ( C ) 50 cent lol

29. Lelan Says:

Mike brown and mike woodson have similar features

>>thas j. ivy esk.

right, my mistake. Malik was on somethign on Late Registration and wasn’t he on a Common album?

31. herbal kint Says:

Lelan Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 8:49 pm

AND OF COURSE NUGGETS ARE THE ISH NOW WTF

….. Then your not/never have been a fan of any of those teams, real fans don’t switch teams, word to me being a Jets and Nets fans, not to mention the countless Knicks fans on this site….

the only exception is if your team moves out of state

32. Eastern_Digital Says:

not what being a fan is about. if your a fan you a fan for life or you’re not a fan at all.

33. herbal kint Says:

seriously though

penguins vs. capitals >>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever your watching right now and of course stopping me from studying

34. Lelan Says:

Man they lost in the first round like 6 times i had to leave em

They lost marcus camby and iverson

They wasnt supposed to even make the playoffs this year

U excited about lebron going to the knicks soon ?

35. herbal kint Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 8:56 pm

* daps *

you can root for other teams when your team is out, but you can’t switch, Like I said I’m a Nets fan, but I’m rooting for Lebron, not cause I’m a Cavs fan but because I wanna watch him play as many games as possible, word to me watching the penguins and capitals and I don’t even fuck with hockey

36. Eastern_Digital Says:

co-sign

Crosby vs Ovechkin >>>>>>>>>

37. Lelan Says:

And mark sanchez on jets

38. kevfrescura de talco Says:

and wasn’t he on a Common album?

Be.

39. Lelan Says:

Hmm capitals just scored

40. RANGE Says:

THIS DUDE IS DOPE!

41. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

*daps*

*rocks Gucci Le Flair shades*

42. herbal kint Says:

Lelan Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 8:59 pm
    Man they lost in the first round like 6 times i had to leave em

They lost marcus camby and iverson

They wasnt supposed to even make the playoffs this year

….. I’m a Jets fan, very few teams have teased their fans like the Jets, but I would never leave, I’ve been a Nets fan through Kenny anderson, drazen Peterovich, Yinka fucking Dare, they finally made to runs to the finals and got smacked silly and never once did I think about abandoning them until this Brooklyn talk, but thats not far enough to warrant a change, and for give me a break theres still Lions fans out there I mean Damn thats what being a fan is all about ….

U excited about lebron going to the knicks soon ?

… Lebron ain’t going anywhere once they win the ‘ship this year ….

43. D_Block_4_life Says:

Yo

44. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

Be.

the intro on that album >>

45. Lelan Says:

^ true

46. herbal kint Says:

Lelan Says:
    May 11th, 2009 at 9:01 pm
    And mark sanchez on jets

… I love it, but look at how they had the entire NFL shook after their spanking of the Titans and then they just fell apart, thats just how the Jets do, word to them blowing the game against the Broncos in ’98 all in the amount of time it took me to smoke a cigarette ….

47. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Be.

the intro on that album >>

this…..but then they turned the video into a Nike commercial.

…Common’s career in a nutshell

48. Tong Po Flo Says:

CRIME PAYS!

Cop That Cop That *puffy voice*

49. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

I look into my daughter’s eyes
    And realize that I’m gonna learn through her
    The Messiah, might even return through her
    If I’m gonna do it, I gotta change the world through her

that moved me (none) when im older and have kids, i wanna be able to look into my kids’ eyes and see the exact same thing.

*starts listening to Be again*

btw did he ever do a studio version of “The Food”.

50. EnglandRepresent Says:

btw did he ever do a studio version of “The Food”.

^^Nah but they shoulda done because that song is ridic. Co-sign ‘the Intro’ bein the shit too.

51. Seth Gueko Says:

Gangsta Grillz 2 is dope !

52. herbal kint Says:

* daps D_block *

yo you got a working link for that Em album, I d/l’d it but I need to send one to my boy and the link you originally sent is done, and I don’t know how to upload entire albums

53. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Video: Santana’s Town
    May 11th, 2009

post of the month

54. kevfrescura de talco Says:

btw did he ever do a studio version of “The Food”.

first time i heard that jawn was on chappelle show musical guest performance. i was trippin @how ‘ye worked the kitchen set. washing his hands, fukin w/pots and pans, and doin the hook at the same time.

now i cant tell you what 808’s sound like and UMC aint stay in my bang& olufsen for more than a week and a half.

55. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

give me ur email, i uploaded my own personal link

56. geico lizard Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 9:19 pm
    Video: Santana’s Town
    May 11th, 2009

post of the month

^co-sign very funny spoof

57. No_neva-eva Says:

btw did he ever do a studio version of “The Food”.

Yep. It’s out there. The original 12″ had the studio, live, and instrumental versions. I always thought the live version was better but at the time I didn’t think it’d end up on the album, just thought it was some b-side shit.

Don’t have it though. Sold that record way back.

58. kevfrescura de talco Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 9:19 pm
    Video: Santana’s Town
    May 11th, 2009

post of the month

sizzle. i cc’d that to the crew cuz they dip stans. niggas love it.

59. wavy is a cliche Says:

fun fact: ross’s shades on the cover of that xxl are a customized pair of actual millionaires. granted these “custom” pair of shades were not actually made by louis vuitton there are authentic parts of the original shades on them. i got to see those in person and i was told that the gold was 18k and theyre worth 20k

60. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

what does Malik Yusef do exactly?? *late pass*

61. Fux aka the Arbitrator of all things hard and faggots who dont go in Says: Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

May 11th, 2009 at 9:19 pm
    Video: Santana’s Town
    May 11th, 2009

post of the month
    ^^^^^^

Word a lot of comicals in that. Sprinkled with Laugh salts and hilarity peppers, throughout

62. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

so how is Next Day Air?

i heard Mos said no “niggas” or “bitches” allowed in the script.

63. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^No shit? We need a link.

64. Eastern_Digital Says:

Don’t have it though. Sold that record way back.

i think i even got the mp3 somewhere. it skips a few time during the hook for some reason though

65. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Twista feat. Spice 1 & The Game - No Love (Remix) Says:

[…] Video: Twista – Wetter (Version #2) | Malik Yusef ft. Twista & Chip Znuff – U-N-I Verses Mine | Twista ft. Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman – Walkin’ On Ice (prod. […]