Malik Yusef feat. GLC, Really Doe, Maxamillion & JV – Chicago

chicago-spaces

Off of Malik Yusef’s G.O.O.D. Morning, G.O.O.D. Night album.

Malik Yusef ft. GLC, Really Doe, Maxamillion & JV – Chicago

Props to FSD. Photo Credit: In Photos. Shout out to chea for the pic.

Previously: Kanye West & Malik Yusef feat. Common & John Legend – Magic Man

157 Responses to “Malik Yusef feat. GLC, Really Doe, Maxamillion & JV – Chicago”

1. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

I heard today that Drake is confirmed with Atlantic. What the word on that Eskay/Dre/Nation?

2. 911 Says:

Grammy family?

3. RIGZ Says:

Malik Yusef is ill

4. 911 Says:

The fucking lakers threw up a damn dud.

Cavs > Nuggets > Lakers > Magic.

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Malik Yusef is ill
    ===============
    So is this album.

See… this is why some chicks should NOT watch sports. Emotions get involved and they say some wild shit.

Peep the convo between me and _JuNie_ on Twitter.

twitter.com/DBillz

Please help her, white Jesus.

7. Kell-El Says:

Chi-city >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8. 911 Says:

You do know drake has his own website. Smh. Go that a way –>

9. Big Homie Says:

Fuckin chea smh

10. Big Homie Says:

Pause

11. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

911 Says:

May 10th, 2009 at 6:04 pm
    You do know drake has his own website. Smh. Go that a way –>
    ———–
    I thought this was the Drake Website?

Outta here wit that bullish u closet fan….I get’s my updates on Nah.

12. Andrew Barber Says:

That’s a dope ass shot. I work in that damn building.

13. pockets Says:

lol @ bh

14. Voltron Says:

# Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

@ D – yeah boy.

wat was ur fav track on BTF?

no lie, every track is dope, the only one to me.

the best one: beautiful thing (very positive messages, we need more of these in uk hip hop)

but seriously, your album is defnitely better than bashy’s, i can tell you that much. i even play your music out the whip on my ipod, applaud me lol.

thank you very much man. that means a lot (i wrote beautiful thing when i was 15). Black To Front was meant to show my immature side as it is very modern, it took me 3 months to make (other than Beautiful Thing). My real album, Warrior Scholar, I am trying to make TIMELESS, hence its only 60% hip-hop.

seeing Chippy get signed to Sony angered me as we have tension but applaud him still. I think that the UK scene is toooo clean and happy (N Dubz, Scorcher, Bashy, Wiley, Wretch etc.) i think they’re sick artists but there is not much pain in their music which makes it a little one dimentional. i BANG wretch and scorchers album tho.

@ Amp – check myspace.com/victoryradio for my single, The Influx (that Semtem played last week) and the player underneathn with snippets from my whole album.

@ herb – FUCK VIBE. PHAROAHE is #1 rapper status. he would destroy all opposing him, Ether was soft compared to what Monch would do to Jay in beef. pause

15. Treasure!!!! Says:

yo DBillz u from Bmore?

16. Kell-El Says:

I must some Chicago tho…damn you military!!!!

*shakes fists*

17. Voltron Says:

Semtex > Semtem

18. Treasure!!!! Says:

DMV in dis bitch!

19. Dre Says:

# “A” Chick Le Fleur Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 5:53 pm e

___________________________________________________________

It’s not Atlantic. Yes I know the back and forth rumors.. it’s Universal and you won’t see me retracting that later either. I heard from somebody else that Universal’s already looking to hire people for Drake, why would they do that if it wasn’t a done deal…

20. Treasure!!!! Says:

yo Dre watup? can i post some tracks on nahright?

21. Beezy Says:

that pic sucks as far as shots of chicago go

# Treasure!!!! Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 6:14 pm

yo DBillz u from Bmore?

^Early!

23. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–To show that they are ready to go forth with drake as a superstar. Doesnt really mean his at Uni. Although it makes sense that they’d get Wayne to “persuade” drake to sign to universal

24. Beezy Says:

baseball is so fucking gay today with these pink bats…homos

25. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Rhyme schemes
    Flow
    Delivery
    Voice
    Creativity (concepts, themes)
    Ability to make an ALBUM
    Wit (metaphors, similies, wordplay)
    Style (swagger for you ’08 cats)

28. Treasure!!!! Says:

i need me a bmore chick

29. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

@ Vic

this is true, they are good artists but I haven’t seen emotion in their music or positive messages overall tbh. The only deep track that I have heard recently, aside from beautiful thing, was a couple tracks on The Signature LP.

Trust me you’re better than Chipmunk lol, and you can tell him I said that. He’s not bad, but he’s bubblegum – the only track I fux with from him is ‘Beast’ and thats mainly for the chorus from Loick.

What did semtex say about the lp? still can’t believe i’m seeing my blog being recommended on the 1xtra sight, its only been 12 days! lol

30. pockets Says:

Skill
    Influence
    Amount Of Classics
    Level of success
    Longevity
    Originality
    Etc

“Level of success
    Longevity

THERE ARE STUPID

^I AGREE those things should be crossed off the list

31. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

site > sight

smh @ myself

32. pockets Says:

Subject matter
    Rhyme schemes
    Flow
    Delivery
    Voice
    Creativity (concepts, themes)
    Ability to make an ALBUM
    Wit (metaphors, similies, wordplay)
    Style (swagger for you ‘08 cats)

^agreed

# Treasure!!!! Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 6:21 pm

oh ayt Bmore be popping

^Yeah, guns and pills.

>>i need me a bmore chick

^Word? I’ve never heard a human being say that in all my years of breathing. Lol

34. Beezy Says:

Longevity doesn’t get factored in? SMH.

35. pockets Says:

voltron this mos album should be dope

36. 911 Says:

Yo billz shorty is a fucking lunatic. Whites taking over the league. If the league was in Iceland, maybe, but even still niggas is going to where they paying so…

*burns bridges*
    Somebody photoshop shorty a better face for her link.

37. pockets Says:

Longevity doesn’t get factored in? SMH.

^yo if a cat is MAD nice but hes only say, dropped two albums, thats not enough reason to not hail him the goat.

38. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Billz was displaying Bmores finest rats the other night. Hurt my soul just watching

39. pockets Says:

or maybe not goat but to say hes not at the top of the game right now

40. Beezy Says:

idk two albums is a little light for GOAT talk…except in rare instances like a Biggie whose music output was curbed tragically.

But yea, you can def say a guy is on top after a couple albums…like a Kanye after Late Reg

41. Beezy Says:

the sheer length [||] of careers of guys like Jay and Nas is making longevity a point of comparison….to be in their company you have to match both their quantity and level of output

42. Treasure!!!! Says:

Word? I’ve never heard a human being say that in all my years of breathing. Lol

^nah to move shit around u feel me? always need a down ass

43. Beezy Says:

Baltimore girls = drug mules centrally situated at the midpoint of the critical NY–>VA route

44. Treasure!!!! Says:

^u in da DMV too?

# 911 Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 6:28 pm

*burns bridges*
    Somebody photoshop shorty a better face for her link.

^ *make death threats at a congressional hearing* GOT… DAMN! (c) KaySlay. Yeah, shorty is on that yellow bus (c) Bay slang. As for her face, I’d pipe… but that’s about it.

46. Beezy Says:

^u in da DMV too?

>NY

# Treasure!!!! Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

Word? I’ve never heard a human being say that in all my years of breathing. Lol

^nah to move shit around u feel me? always need a down ass
    # Beezy Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 6:36 pm

——————————————————–

LMAO @ Both of yall sayin’ the same thing. But SMH @ that’s what B’more heffas have been reduced to. I can’t fuck wit ’em.

Treasure

You in PG?

49. Beezy Says:

“thanks for visiting me from B-More baby…sorry we didn’t go anywhere or do anything while you were here. Do me a favor…stuff this in your ass…then when you get to Penn Station meet my partner outside the women’s room in the east wing. Thanks you the best.”

50. Treasure!!!! Says:

nah I’m montgomery. fuck da hood.

51. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

@ Vic

do you know some dude called Sam Khan? just heard his rider remix and it’s dope, check: londontomk.com/2009/05/10/sam-khan-rider-remix/

52. Voltron Says:

What did semtex say about the lp?

He said it was very hot. Dunno it he gave it a few listens or not. He banged The Influx and wants to bang out Breathe and Riding aswell.

@ pocks – Dante is PISSING me off with his nonchalant flow. he’s just fucking talking in time. no emotion AT ALL. compare Casa Bey to the live versions. or Brooklyn Go Hard to his live version. FUCK OFF.
    Pharoahe has been in the game longer and his passion inspires me. Broken Heart is my fav song of 2008 BY FAR. The beat is flawless (prob one of my fav beats of all time) and his lyrics are madness. the thing that merks it the most is the delivery, hes rapping from the heart/soul/gut “Her apartment was small, papered in Tupac posters” just projects over the beat like hes shouting it… but hes not. he has a similar voice to Chuck D’s.

Remember, Pharoahe has CHRONIC ASTHMA. his vocal projection a super complex multi-syllabic rhyme schemes should be impossible.

# Beezy Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 6:43 pm

^ *dies* @ “stuff this in your ass”, all matter-of-factly and shit.

# Treasure!!!! Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 6:44 pm

nah I’m montgomery. fuck da hood.

^I aint mad at ya. Silver Spring in the summer is a sight to behold. They got a club down there that be poppin’ on Sat. Been there once and it was some bangin’ ass chicks in there.

55. kevKONGquistador Says:

dunn mafukin locc’n.

56. Eastern_Digital Says:

damn i all forgot about that Benjamins rock remix..lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=1k456in_fDA

57. kevfrescura de talco Says:

electrik red-so good>>>>>

chics singin bout me on behalf of otha chics.

*daps crotch*

*collapses*

*resuscitated by gomatas loving head game*

aaaaahhh niiiiiiice!

58. PHENOMENON Says:

What ever happened to Bink??

59. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

new dmx!? ft sean kingston

i aont gonna lie he goes in hard, i like earl (no homo) so lets hope he can make a comeback yo.

londontomk.com/2009/05/11/dmx-who-in-da-club-feat-sean-kingston/

60. Voltron Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 7:10 pm

What ever happened to Bink??

he does interviews every year where he cries about Just Blaze’s success.

61. 911 Says:

*redirects missile, I’m talking bout shorty in here Billz*

Lf: I hate seeing girls cry, but find it hilarious when niggas cry.

*breaks hand in several places, doesn’t cry, yells like a fucking banshee*

62. Eastern_Digital Says:

What ever happened to Bink??

still producin…he did Cigar Music.

Bink’s catalog is kinda crazy btw.

63. Treasure!!!! Says:

^u mean da jamaican joint?

64. Eastern_Digital Says:

still producin…he did Cigar Music.

Bink’s catalog is kinda crazy btw.

the beat for Free’s All My Life >>>>

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

still producin…he did Cigar Music.

Bink’s catalog is kinda crazy btw.
    =======================
    Very crazy.

Freeway’s “All My Life” >>>

66. Voltron Says:

@ D – I see eskay aint showin love yet.
    time to branch out Esko, Nah Right Uk is London to MK.

And you never did explain why the sit is called nahright

>>>>>>

67. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

LOL @ Eastern Digital

Great minds think alike lol.

68. Treasure!!!! Says:

yo DBillz

i dont get da twitter shit

69. chea Says:

I wonder if these wack niccas realize they wack
    And they the reason my people say they tired of rap
    Inspired by black Muslims and Christian
    Pushin’ Cutlasses, dope, and other traditions
    In the conditions of the city, the city, the city, the city, the city, the city, c’mon

(c) common

70. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

^ Mad random…even for Nah lol.

71. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*patiently waiting for Nick Cannon’s Mothers sex tape*
    *Or Kims nude photo’s*

# PHENOMENON Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 7:10 pm

What ever happened to Bink??

^He just did some joints for Slaughterhouse.

# Treasure!!!! Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 7:16 pm

^u mean da jamaican joint?

^I’m not sure if it’s a reggae spot. It was regular music the night I went.

# 911 Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 7:15 pm

*redirects missile, I’m talking bout shorty in here Billz*

Lf: I hate seeing girls cry, but find it hilarious when niggas cry.

*breaks hand in several places, doesn’t cry, yells like a fucking banshee*

^LOL @ the redirection of shots. I think children crying after an ass whoopin’ is the funniest.

75. PHENOMENON Says:

the beat for Free’s All My Life >>>>

^ ^
    Aww man, really??!!

That beat was crazy. That kind of track is one of the things that made me a Roc-A-Fella fan.

They always had that live instrumentation sound.

76. Kell-El Says:

the beat for Free’s All My Life >>>>

^ That beat goes extra mextra hard, one of my tops fo sho

77. Eastern_Digital Says:

LOL @ Eastern Digital

Great minds think alike lol.

listenin to it…i think its the same Curtis Mayfield sample Cannon used for Go Crazy.

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

================================
    Nope.

It’s actually I Want To Go Back (aka “Man Oh Man”) by The Impressions

Thank Wiki.

79. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

@ D – I see eskay aint showin love yet.

yup, but like he said, he doesnt check for UK shit but he’ll recognise soon enough, especially if BBC execs have.

did you peep that sam khan kid (none)?

80. Eastern_Digital Says:

LMAO

metallungies.com/2009/05/santanas-town-parody-dazzles-us-with-its-hoe-selection/

81. Hollywood Cole Says:

Bald Slore > Baltimore

no shots

82. Eastern_Digital Says:

================================
    Nope.

It’s actually I Want To Go Back (aka “Man Oh Man”) by The Impressions

Thank Wiki.

that’s the ssng i mean though. Before Curtis Mayfield was a solo artist he was a memeber of The Impressions.

83. kevfrescura de talco Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=cD_iQcFmHBs

sleep if ya wanna.

84. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

aka i’m in your mother house

85. Plug Says:

Sleep if ya wanna
    ————-
    *alerts security*

86. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Sleep if ya wanna
    ————-
    *alerts security*

ayo!!!!! *dead* thas a bad hit.

87. salvia blunts Says:

blow your horn, MAYFIELD!

datz just grown folk talk right cha.

88. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

i do know one thing tho/ bitches they come they go

89. Hoskins Says:

Kev your Celtics are losing tonight

90. PHENOMENON Says:

blow your horn, MAYFIELD!

^ ^
    Ayo??

91. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

damn, go back and listen to old marshall and tell me dude aint fell the fuck off

92. Nanyanen Says:

aka slaps your grammy’s dentures out

93. Voltron Says:

Celts > the NBA

94. AmpGeez a.k.a. Mr. Solo Dolo Says:

Put a barrell in the Capo’s mouth, till his scalp come out
    You a kid, you don’t live what you rap about (c) Nasir Jones

95. AmpGeez a.k.a. I Love Sleep's Girl Says:

Money Over Bullshit

96. kevKONGquistador Says:

Kev your Celtics are losing tonight

we can swap it out on paypal. half a stack on a spread sound good?

97. k1ng Says:

wtf joe budden thinks his better then method man?

98. kevfrescura de talco Says:

We spoke to Ms. Yancey over the phone in Boston, where she was attending a performance of Dilla classics at the Berklee College of Music. “They teach a Dilla class at Berklee,” she explained proudly.

GET THE FUCK OUT! *co-proud*

happy mothers day ms. yancey.

99. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lets get it Celtics. green on ’em.

100. EnglandRepresent Says:

Rigga still present in this bitch?

101. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Dilla never changed. It was always music, totally music, and more music. The only thing that changed was that the bass got deeper, and our heads would thump more.

jay word.

102. Voltron Says:

oi oi captain. pause

103. EnglandRepresent Says:

Eskay from Vibe article : ‘I make enough where I can support myself and I can employ [two other Nah Right content producers] Dre and Nation.’

^^THIS muthafucka. lmao. To ’employ’ someone you actually gotta pay them in cash, wonga, deniero, not in Cherry Coke discount stamps and old and used Rocawear T-Shirts. Nation and Dre are the new Asian sweatshop kids and no one gives a shit. smh.

104. kevfrescura de talco Says:

not in Cherry Coke discount stamps

lol. them mahfukas get dr. pepper points.

105. sean coonery Says:

Me and my friends doing a parody of Juelz Santana – Santana’s Town
    youtube.com/watch?v=ksQEJiX-OZM&feature=player_embedded

106. Kell-El Says:

Eskay from Vibe article : ‘I make enough where I can support myself

^ What about yo six offspring Esk???

107. EnglandRepresent Says:

lol. them mahfukas get dr. pepper points.

^^Exactly mate. I mean, Esko’s lampin in a 1996 Honda Civic with the cassette tape player and erryting and Nation’s still livin at home in his Mum and Dad’s igloo rockin the sledge with the husky dogs to school. And them hounds is mad unreliable in Winter innit Nate? Shit’s disgusting. I’m bringing these Esko Bar inflicted attrocities to the fore. Ol’ respect my sweatshop lookin ass muhfucka.

108. kevfrescura de talco Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksQEJiX-OZM&feature=player_embedded

*spontaneously combusted*@ 1:01

109. Voltron Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 9:02 pm

lol. them mahfukas get dr. pepper points.

*death to america*

110. Voltron Says:

“I gotta say that The Justice League did a wonderful job with their addition of more live strings drums synth bass and keys. I applaud them along with Rick, Kanye, Lil Wayne, and T-Pain for a tremendous job on “Maybach Music 2.

Dexter Wansel”

The guy they sampled.

111. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*re-materialized and disinegrated @2:23*

that is hilarious.

112. EnglandRepresent Says:

Vic what’s this chat about one of your tunes gettin some shine on a Semtex show? Truth to this rumour or what?

Bubby version of the Hoops sex tape. Doesn’t really show shit, but it wouldn’t be right if I aint share (nh)…

zshare.net/video/598460728cf2e3a5/

114. Voltron Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 9:14 pm

y would i lie about that?

115. Voltron Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

zshare.net/video/598460728cf2e3a5/

whats this? who’s this?

116. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^ its shit like billz said.

hoops from flavor of love ,ahk.

117. Kell-El Says:

Am I the only one that ran out of Jergens these past few days?

Kell-El Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Am I the only one that ran out of Jergens these past few days?

^Jergens?

Amateur.

119. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lets go celts!

120. FaMs! Says:

I’d thought I’d come in here and brag that I have the whole Hoopz sextape, but because Nah’s insolence towards the great God Casket I’m might post it..if you kneel at my feet and beg until the witches hour

youtube.com/watch?v=mP2_5nPZLP0

121. Voltron Says:

what he says!!

122. esquire Says:

yo, during pregame of the magic game did anyone else here them playing drake’s “successful” during the rafer alston segment

123. Voltron Says:

EDIT:

lets go celts!

what he says!!

124. esquire Says:

*hear*

125. Troyvul Says:

*Daps All*
    youtube.com/watch?v=ksQEJiX-OZM&feature=player_embedded
    Fucking dead lol

126. EnglandRepresent Says:

y would i lie about that?

^^I dunno fella. My question only required a yes or no answer. So is it yes or is it no?

127. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Fucking dead lol

i had to throw that on the desktop. murderous material.

128. Lelan Says:

Drake is the stephen Curry of rap. Everyone passed on him and didnt expect much

129. kevfrescura de talco Says:

WORD MY DUDES THIS IS FOOD!

DONT GET GREENED ON!

130. EnglandRepresent Says:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTERS

131. Lelan Says:

Charles hamilton is the adam morrison of rap he was good for a while now he sucks and hes on the best team ( interscope )

132. Voltron Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 9:47 pm

y would i lie about that?

133. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 10th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

zshare.net/video/598460728cf2e3a5/
    ===============================================
    not to sound ungreatfull Billz but…..that wasnt shit 20 sec of her “fuck face” no booty shots or tittys who wasted their time uploading 20 sec of that

134. Voltron Says:

50 is Eric Cantona

135. Lelan Says:

Man nobody watches soccer! Stick with nba references

Dr dre is the phil jackson of rap

C much cooler

136. EnglandRepresent Says:

Congrats on that then Vic. How you gonna convert that into some revenue though? Hit up other stations and tell ’em Semtex was knockin your joint and so should they or suttin??? You should definitely use that as a key part of your promotion hence forth. It’s a good look. *daps*

137. EnglandRepresent Says:

Man nobody watches soccer!

^^Apart from the other 100 million football fanatics across the world you muppet.

# Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 10:02 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 10th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

zshare.net/video/598460728cf2e3a5/
    ===============================================

^Hey man, don’t shoot the messenger. I told yall that shit was bubby. Now maybe one of yall can get on your deen and post that full joint.

139. geico lizard Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

May 10th, 2009 at 7:38 pm
    LMAO

1:20 WWE championship belt,roffle

140. Voltron Says:

#

C much cooler
    # EnglandRepresent Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 10:06 pm

Congrats on that then Vic. How you gonna convert that into some revenue though? Hit up other stations and tell ‘em Semtex was knockin your joint and so should they or suttin??? You should definitely use that as a key part of your promotion hence forth. It’s a good look. *daps*

Well Nah is the no1 hip-hop blog. how about we start here. everyone support me!!

141. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

May 10th, 2009 at 10:08 pm
    Man nobody watches soccer!

===============================================
    America 300 million who dont give a shit >>> 100 million futbol morons

142. EnglandRepresent Says:

Well Nah is the no1 hip-hop blog. how about we start here.

^^1 word. 3 syllables.

PAY-O-LA

143. EnglandRepresent Says:

America 300 million who dont give a shit >>> 100 million futbol morons

^^Man you are a poster child for euthenasia.

144. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

a Delishous or Buffie tha Body tape needs to leak

145. Voltron Says:

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    May 10th, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Well Nah is the no1 hip-hop blog. how about we start here.

^^1 word. 3 syllables.

PAY-O-LA

LOL

IT IS COMING

pause.

i’m not stupid homedawg

146. nestle snipes Says:

Does Hoopz do anal?

147. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

a Delishous, Black, Feisty, Cocktail, Bootz or Buffie tha Body tape needs to leak

fixed

148. EnglandRepresent Says:

What up Hoots?

149. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

May 10th, 2009 at 10:14 pm
    America 300 million who dont give a shit >>> 100 million futbol morons

^^Man you are a poster child for euthenasia.
    ================================================
    i remember awhile back shithead soccer fans throwing flares and grenades on the field after their team lost…shit i understand you soccer fans take those game serious but you idiot europeans take it WAY too serious throwing flares that could kill someone cuz your made you lost that a beyond a moron or shithead i dont know what you call that cuz americans are more mentally stable to realize whats improtant in life and a soccer,football,basketball is not that important

150. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

May 10th, 2009 at 10:19 pm

fixed
    ====================================
    so wont go in?

you aint fucking her feet she aint giving you a “foot job”

151. AmpGeez a.k.a. I Love Sleep's Girl Says:

==================================
    I rarely do this but…I co-sign Tys. Every now & then, the kid makes sense.

152. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

I rarely do this but…I co-sign Tys. Every now & then, the kid makes sense.
    ===============================================
    lol @ Amp’s back-handed complement

153. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Terminator Salvation is going to be the best movie of the year

154. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

*Dies 1000 deaths over the daps @ 2:30*

155. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Malik Yusef ft. Twista & Chip Znuff - U-N-I Verses Mine Says:

[…] Previously: Malik Yusef feat. GLC, Really Doe, Maxamillion & JV – Chicago […]

156. Nah Right » Blog Archive » GLC - If I Never Says:

[…] Previously: GLC – HHO Artist Of The Week (Video) | Malik Yusef feat. GLC, Really Doe, Maxamillion & JV – Chicago […]

157. Nah Right » Video: Really Doe - The Making of “Mesmerized” Says: