Maino feat. Gucci Mane – Beat That Pussy (NoDJ)

Maino feat. Gucci Mane – Beat That Pussy (NoDJ)

Spotted @ X’s, props to BuckMarley.

67 Responses to “Maino feat. Gucci Mane – Beat That Pussy (NoDJ)”

1. pockets Says:

yo nation u here?

2. pockets Says:

i need to request something from u nate

3. Bacardi Ru Says:

Best fucking record ever!!!!! “I dump dick on a chick, and i beat that pussy down!” Yes!

4. esquire Says:

between nah and facebook, shit just can’t get done
    *deuces, bitches*
    *predicts marshall mathersing it up and coming back later, not as good as before i left*
    *predicts nick cannoning it up and bullying someone in a blog*

*alfamega’s it up and tells on nick cannon*
    *cassie’s it up and leaks pictures to the internets*
    *R Les’ it up and has an ultimate victory*

6. yaboy Says:

^*doesn’t laugh*

7. JDollaz12 Says:

^ could you possibly not be getting shit done due to time and effort you put into that post that really didn’t go anywhere?

8. G7 Says:

haven’t listened, but there’s a good chance this is wack

9. Bryan Says:

lol at the esquire failery

10. dorian gray Says:

LF: I feel like shit for thinking that OJ Da Juiceman has the best verse on the hottest in the hood remix.

11. herbal kint Says:

MAAAAAIIIINNNNNOOOOOOOO

12. dorian gray Says:

*open hand slaps next person to post*

13. herbal kint Says:

@ pockets – here you go losing out

zshare.net/audio/59809382a8755704/

14. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

what if Nick cannon beat Em in a rap battle? That shit would be funny as hell

15. herbal kint Says:

@ pockets – but for that favor I need you to listen to these 2 tracks, one of them is with my boy and term over the criminology beat called rhyminology and the kid rhyminal bodies term

zshare.net/audio/598094324168ee8e/

the second is with one of my good friends sev, ( he is the second verse ) rhyminal is the 3rd verse and he again bodies everyone, the other 2 guys are nice too but no contest with Rhym

zshare.net/audio/59770016a1ed8e66/

just check it out and tell me what you think I’m looking for all the feedback I can get because I think it’s straight crack but of course I am biased

16. Hoskins Says:

GO NUGGETS

where are those Milian photos?

17. herbal kint Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 5:16 pm
    what if Nick cannon beat Em in a rap battle? That shit would be funny as hell

… the world as we know it would cease to exist, people always say yeah em had good battle raps but he never battled anyone, conviently forgetting how he dismantled can-i-bus , even plug admits this …

18. herbal kint Says:

but i do admit it would be hilarious

19. par citizen Says:

^^^That would be hillarious, and would serve as proof to my conscious that Em has fallen off a bit since his hiatus. But then again, i could be wrong.

20. par citizen Says:

…p.s. and highly unlikely considering its Nick Cannon. As funny as he can be at times, i dont see him dismanteling (spelling?) Eminem

21. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Em is pretty lame to still be talking about Mariah at this point….he might as well had stayed in retirement.

I’m glad Nik Cannon stepped up to the plate. As corny as he is (damn this nigga is corny!)…I think he just might provide some summer entertainment. Shyt….look at how 50 just got handled *smirk*

22. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–what he said was hilarious

23. salvia blunts Says:

I’m so sick of these hip hop lyrics sites that claim they are official, but can’t be accurate for shit.

Example:

Nas’ verse on USUAL SUSPECTS:

“Figure it, how do I turn my Timbalands to clocks.”

REALLY? Even the most simple ass simpleton could figure out he obviously says “Crocs” as in the shoe…..smh

24. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 9th, 2009 at 5:43 pm

–what he said was hilarious
    —————————
    Whats the name of the track? Can I youtube it?

25. kevfrescura de talco Says:

if you’re in the pawtucket RI area check out Tommys Lounge for Rawspillage performing w/ya favorite local artist.

doors open @ 9pm.

click the screen name for more details.

uno.

26. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

salvia blunts Says:

May 9th, 2009 at 5:44 pm

Example:

Nas’ verse on USUAL SUSPECTS:

“Figure it, how do I turn my Timbalands to clocks.”

————
    LOL!
    But anyone who transcribes GUCCI MAINE versus gets a pass cause that BAMA is highly incoherent. And nothing he says makes sense anywayz.

27. TheCo!!inB Says:

Nick Cannon already won in my book. If a nigga talked sideways about my wife i’d make sure the nigga knew i was looking for him, and that’s what Cannon did. and to be real that black woman comment was spot on. niggas like Em, Timberlake etc. been gettin too many passes for their interactions with black female entertainers. They’re talented but eh, they’re talent is still expendable.

28. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Em doesn’t disrespect black women any more than other rappers do. Cam’ron being one of the man offenders!! But shyt Nah loves that nigga 2 death even when all his videos are fvcked up–got women naked and shyt working 4 him like he’s nino brown. That pink fur coat wearin gay a$$ nigga could never be nino brown!

But yeah Nick Cannon was smart for tryin 2 make a BIGGER issue out of the situation so he wouldn’t have 2 go at Em dolo.

29. herbal kint Says:

“A” Chick Le Fleur Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 5:48 pm
    A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 9th, 2009 at 5:43 pm

–what he said was hilarious
    —————————
    Whats the name of the track? Can I youtube it?

youtube.com/watch?v=4IhD6lWioC0

… man he has been dissing her for years, should he let it go probably but shit is still kind of funny, this is always what em does he pokes fun at corny entertainers what makes nick cannon think he is above catching it too, especially since he is married to her, and as I said before he definitely isn’t the to say mariah is beyond crazy ….

30. salvia blunts Says:

no one is going at Em….Cannon is a fucking tool. nuff said. talkin bout he nice in the ring…gtfooh…aint gonna help when Em brings Runyon avenue out of reitrement (no stan, although im sure this mild rant comes off as one.) I just really have never ever ever liked nick cannon. ever.

also, im sick of these cats who get all aggy and start using their religion when addressing something that’s getting them pissed off….im not gonna comb thru his rant, but he did it a couple times…..

“maaaan, FUCK NICK CANNON!”

31. herbal kint Says:

give me a break that the disses on mariah is a disrespect to black women, he disses jessica simpson, brittany spears, christina aguerilla sarah palin kim kardashian but he actually had a relationship with Mariah and hasn’t with any of these others but someone how he dissed her because she is black and not because of the fall out they had and he likes to poke fun at people of her ilk ?

32. herbal kint Says:

why does JR Smith think he is so much better than he is ?

and it hurts saying that since he is a Jersey native

33. D_Block_4_life Says:

@ Ty,

Fall back, JR Smith is a bonafide all-star if he started on any other team. Fact.

34. D_Block_4_life Says:

Sure can be erratic but under the right coaching staff he can really flourish.

35. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IhD6lWioC0

—————————

Damn I miss the old beef! Jay vs Cam, Jay vs Nas, Pac vs Biggie …..

36. Just the Facts Says:

Man, it’s a rap for Eminem. He’s a 40-year-old white boy, who’s still rapping about killing his mother and shit. I hope Nick Cannon teaches him a lesson in manhood because he needs to grow the fuck up. How you don’t evolve in 10 years is beyond me.

37. herbal kint Says:

@ D_Block – bullshit, I have been a fan since he was in high school ( saint benedict’s prep ) dudes got talent but he insists on taking these crazy pull up off balance jumpers with people all in his grill that he could never make, dudes a driver/ dunker not a great shooter but he acts thinks he is kobe with his shooting

38. pockets Says:

yo ty im bout to listen to ur tracks

39. D_Block_4_life Says:

This statement reeks of hatred….he has raw athleticism and is top 10 shooters in the league…it’s clear your disdain comes from who you thinks he tries to be, that’s a personal gripe…any coach would lobe to have someone like that on their team….that’s erratic shooting is nothing, totally fixable…just look at how much Nate has toned his game down, all it took was a different coaching staff…

40. D_Block_4_life Says:

love**

that**

41. salvia blunts Says:

Just the Facts Says:

May 9th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

is this what nick cannon mean’t by him saying he was gonna pull out all the weapons? send his posse to nahright and create straight-forward aliases?

42. herbal kint Says:

“A” Chick Le Fleur Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:14 pm
    youtube.com/watch?v=4IhD6lWioC0

—————————

Damn I miss the old beef! Jay vs Cam, Jay vs Nas, Pac vs Biggie, jada vs. beans, common vs. ice cube, cannibus vs. LL, …..

agreed

43. D_Block_4_life Says:

JR smith has raw talent…a coaches dream…

44. D_Block_4_life Says:

Oh yeah and that Underground shit by Em is nuts…nh

45. herbal kint Says:

pockets Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:18 pm
    yo ty im bout to listen to ur tracks

.. word good looks, let me know your honest opinion …..

46. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:21 pm

…. yes raw talent is there, I just mean he needs to chill with the off balance quick jumpers everyone knows he can’t make, he is nowhere near the top 10 shooter in the L, and again I am a fan thats why I say this because I want him to do good and get better instead of getting me heated he is taking bad shots when that team has so many other options, and they are always made early in the shot clock …..

47. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Any new Nahgers in here?

48. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:23 pm
    Oh yeah and that Underground shit by Em is nuts…nh

… that shit and beautiful are my 2 favorite tracks # 13-20 are good classic Em besides crack a bottle but for an em single its not that bad, but the beginning is too weird and out there even for him , but those 2 songs are amazing ( no fishsticks ) especially beautiful …..

49. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I saw j.r’s brother playing at school 5 in paterson trying out for the playaz he’s built like a lineman but he was playing basketball and he was wearing a nugget Jersey

50. D_Block_4_life Says:

he is nowhere near the top 10 shooter in the L,
    I beg to differ…and i also think he can take smarter shots, the dude still has a lot of maturing to do but i do think we have still yet to see the best of JR…

Nuggets >

51. herbal kint Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

LMAO, story checks out

52. Just the Facts Says:

salvia blunts Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

stan is that you?

53. D_Block_4_life Says:

Beautfiul, Deja vu, Underground and 3 AM are my favorite joints….

54. D_Block_4_life Says:

But i also think Beautiful had the potential to be a EPICCC song, something about his flow in the beginning and the hook hindered it’s greatness, still a dope song though….

55. pockets Says:

ok so Ty on the first track ft. termanology i agree wiht you ur cat spat better than term, i dunno if he bodied term, but for a couple seconds there he had a pretty impressive flow that caught my ear so thats good. ftr i did like the way term delivered his bars better like with that intensity but anways rhyminol did good. on the second track, i think definitely rhym took the track and even better than his verse on the term joint. sev wasnt bad either.

overall i know these are street tracks but im really into content and subject matter, so if he could write about some creative concepts that would be ill.

56. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

A chick won’t drink the Killa Kool aid just like me. KILLA IS OVERATED
    Thats right i said it Whut Whut (c) N.O.R.E voice

57. D_Block_4_life Says:

It was very budden-esque

58. herbal kint Says:

D_Block_4_life Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:31 pm
    he is nowhere near the top 10 shooter in the L,

Nuggets >

Cavs>Lakers>nuggets but I hope the nuggets can beat the lakers, and i got money riding on the nuggets today so thats why I’m extra pissed when JR takes them dumb shots but for the record

better shooters

Dirk
    Tony Parker
    Chauncey
    Michael reed
    Rudy Gay
    Brandon Roy

no order and just off the top of the head

59. salvia blunts Says:

Just the Facts Says:

May 9th, 2009 at 6:31 pm
    salvia blunts Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

stan is that you?

wild n out cast member, is that you?

WE DON’T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE.

60. D_Block_4_life Says:

Nah i know i’m just a bog Nugget fan

61. herbal kint Says:

pockets Says:
    May 9th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

….. word good looks, my boy sev has mad mad creative heavy content and subject matter songs that are fucking crazy, like awhile ago did did a joint called thats why where he answered every question in Jada’s why track all without missing a beat but he also gets mad deep I actually think you would really fuck with that part of his shit, unfortunitly thats not what people want to hear so he switches it up, but he would prefer to go the route your talking about if your interested I could put together an ill collection of his deeper shit for you one day and see what you think, of course there will be no offense taken if you pass …..

62. D_Block_4_life Says:

Peja ( when healthy )
    Mike Miller
    Nash
    Dirk
    Chauncey
    Michael redd
    Ok i agree with these and move JR to top 15 but not the ones below….

Kevin Martin

Peja ( when healthy )
    Mike Miller
    Nash
    Dirk
    Chauncey
    Michael redd
    Ok i agree with these and move JR to top 15 but not the ones below….

Kevin Martin
    Rashard Lewis
    Danny Granger
    Rudy Gay
    Brandon Roy
    Tony Parker

give jj redick a few more years and a legit opportunity, and he will be on this list, imo.

65. salvia blunts Says:

liberate that “that’s why” track..id like to hear that….good concept.

66. salvia blunts Says:

salvia blunts Says:

May 9th, 2009 at 6:48 pm

liberate that “that’s why” track..id like to hear that….good concept.

67. pockets Says:

^sounds good i think if theres followings for jay elec. and mf doom and shit then there can be an audience for ur dude maybe not boston in particular i have no idea but i think if he keeps it creative ppl should notice