Video: The Roots’ Weekly Jam Session w/ Boot Camp Clik

Spotted at Notes from a Different Kitchen

Buckshot of Black Man, Sean Price and Rock of Heltah Skeltah and Steele of Smif n Wessun performed at the Roots jam session in NYC at the Highline Ballroom.

*dead* @ Black Man… that’s racist!!!

130 Responses to “Video: The Roots’ Weekly Jam Session w/ Boot Camp Clik”

1. farsideoff Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 3:35 pm

>>are you serious? That was probably one Wayne’s biggest mixtape tracks, if not the biggest. Of course he fucking heard it. Not to mention he practically copied it word for word. Admit it, your idol is human just like everyone else. I know, it sucks.

the point is, you certainly can’t sit there and state as fact that Cam heard that line before. and what if he did hear the line and borrowed it because he liked it? Wayne has borrowed lines from a bunch of people, as has Cam.

_ _ _ _
    of course rappers listen to other rappers, that’s why Jay has a song called 99 Problems. And there’s a difference between stealing a line and referencing it. Think of Wayne’s feature where he says “Im thinking of a master plan…nah, I’m lieing, shorty’s on my mind.”

And you can’t even really say Dough is What I Got was a mixtape song because that shit, along with other DD3 songs, was getting played in Strip Clubs. Now Cam goes to clubs, doesn’t he? So how the fuck do you know he didn’t walk into a club when that shit was playing and hear it? And I already addressed that fact that Wayne borrows other lines, so no need to back track.

and the track is “Dough is What I Got”

I’d link it to youtube but I don’t wanna wait for the link to clear.

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

on the shtrenf i’m still dying that eskay said cam is “under” rated

if the dude rips a fart every blog is tripping over each other to be the first to post the video

any other rapper with this much attention from every rap blog + MTV + MTV2 + print media would be putting up kanye #’s

where are cam’s kanye numbers?

and don’t tell me about his early shit back when half-retards was going platinum

i’m talking recently. his recent numbers – for someone with his exposure – are fucking dismal. an embarassment that nobody wants to talk about. it’s like how we elected bush. huge embarassment that was so embarassing it almost made it taboo.

yall are shitting urselves. cam first week out gon be floppery. give a new cat like curtains the same exposure and he’d do 100k out the box no sweat off a independent label and that’s my fucking word.

*do the dishes*

3. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

chea what Cam numbers are you even discussing? Crime Pays hasn’t dropped.

And Cam’s shine is mostly in NY…he isn’t an R&B rapper like your boy Kanye who gets plays on (insert your favorite Top 40 station here).

4. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

I am really a lupe stan

I pretend to be a cam stan because it is funny & he is making dope music now.

I can understand both sides of this argument.

But there is NO WAY Wayne is better than either of them

5. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

6. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

^Oh…sorry for responding before…I didn’t realize you were just spitting out ridiculous shit.

7. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

My shit is acting up

8. rex hussla Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 8th, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    My shit is acting up
    ___________________________________

they’ve got ointments and prescriptions for that type of shit

9. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

In the world of nah right, Cam > Biggie

You’re fight a war already lost chea

>>cam first week out gon be floppery.

oh, so now chea is a numbers guy? is this what it has come to?please tell me why in the fuck should I care what Cam sells?

and if you wanna talk #’s, your hero Lupe’s first album flopped and I was giving him just as much exposure on Nah prior to F&L dropping as I’m giving Cam now.

and thats my word, I will start doing a Curtains post a day just to prove you wrong.

11. Enon Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

chea is just mad because on every Cam post the first 30 comments are ‘KILLA’ but he’s the only dude talking about ‘Lasers’

=========

LOL, its mangos son

12. kevfrescura de talco Says:

yall are shitting urselves. cam first week out gon be floppery. give a new cat like curt@!n$ the same exposure and he’d do 100k out the box no sweat off a independent label and that’s my fucking word.

powder fresh kev approved.

>>p.s. again – i fux with cam – but somebody got to advocate for the side of reason and logic because some cats be choking on penises too much to see da troof in da boof.

dude, we are Cam fans, like you claim to be, and dude hasn’t dropped a proper album with videos, singles, etc. in like 4 years. so now, because we’re enjoying some new Cam material, we’re dickriding? come on b. nobody dickrides any rapper harder than you do Wasalu.

somebody tell me i’m lying.

14. farsideoff Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

>>And there’s a difference between stealing a line and referencing it.

so why are you of the opinion that Cam ’stole’ the line? lets assume Cam heard the Wayne line and decided to use it. why in the fucking world would he think that nobody would catch it? I mean, Wayne is the biggest rapper on earth for the last year and a half, so what, Cam just thought he’d steal a line, slip it into one of his singles, and nobody would notice it? if he borrowed the line from Wayne, he clearly did it assuming that people would realize he ws doing just that.

you’re making a federal case over something that isn’t even worth speaking on.

earlier:

“rappers don’t listen to other rappers shit like that. if Ray Ray on the corner feels he’s too good to listen to other rappers, what makes you think Cam doesn’t?”

you’re starting to contradict yourself.

and no shots at Curtains, because I fucks with him and I’d like to see an artist like him do well, but that nigga is not gonna outsell anybody if you ask me.

16. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

they’ve got ointments and prescriptions for that type of shit

–Oh thats nasty (c) Cleveland

17. kevfrescura de talco Says:

somebody tell me i’m lying

*silence*

lasers anybody? somebody?

18. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

I will start doing a Curtains post a day just to prove you wrong.

no u won’t

and for the record homie i always said numbers had meaning – whereas u say they have meaning sometimes and sometimes u say they are meaningless – and i exposed that shit for everyone to see — don’t make me dig up the brief homie, i got nation-like skills when it comes to digging in the crates for old comment ether

p.s. u can tell esko is aggie. hi hater! u mad son.

19. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Because Cam fucked up.

^Its one like out of thousands on a disk…you gotta let it go dude.

“smash your melon…I’m the black Gallagher”

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

but that nigga is not gonna outsell anybody if you ask me.

whoa. how you figure?

21. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

“smash your melon(s)…I’m the black Gallagher”

–This shoulda been a titty fuck reference.

22. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

u mad son.

^chea you using Cam’s shit against eskay now…get off Cam dick!

Lupe is quotable right? Use some of Lupe’s shit to prove your point.

23. Enon Says:

Sir Eskay,

You’re not lying. The alias above has zenith to the steeple of wasulu’s left phallus thus rendering the earthlings vision to an opaque ray of light, causing the iris to diminish in its euphoria, which allows palenteptic embers of light so far unseen.

Its mangos son.

>>you’re starting to contradict yourself.

am I though? I was stating something that I’ve observed. in my other comment you’ll notice I said, “ets assume Cam heard the Wayne line”

so you clearly can’t read.

>>And, this is something that has always bothered me. The way Jay does it way too fucking much. And I’m “making a federal case” for the same reason you’re defending it. Because Cam fucked up.

so then you shouldn’t listen to Wayne, Jay or any number of rappers because they all borrow/steal lines. Wayne had a very dope verse on Dr. Carter about doing just that, you should go listen to that and get a fucking grip on yourself. smh

25. farsideoff Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Because Cam fucked up.

^Its one like out of thousands on a disk…you gotta let it go dude.

“smash your melon…I’m the black Gallagher”

_ _ _ _
    Yeah, I will. But I’ll just have to focus on the good things about Cookin’ Up.

“Your mom’s buy heroin, with no hands I’m smacker her.”

KILLA!

26. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

the beat to Get It Get It is fucking NUTS!

Crime Pays really doesn’t have any tracks that are terrible…Spend The Night isn’t the best, but its still tolerable.

Overall

CP > DTR

still comparing to Relapse.

27. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

somebody tell me i’m lying.
    ==========

28. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

sorry, I meant the beat to Got it For Cheap

flaming!! (no Drake)

>>and for the record homie i always said numbers had meaning – whereas u say they have meaning sometimes and sometimes u say they are meaningless –

you didn’t expose shit. numbers do have meaning sometimes, and sometimes they don’t. there’s no contradiction there.

but for the purposes of the argument we’re having (you claim we’re dickriding Cam and that he’s overrated), numbers shave absolutely no bearing on this argument.

you’re basic poit is that we’re jocking Cam but we’re stupid to do that because he’s gonna flop. really chea? if I enjoy Cam’s music, what does it matter to me if he flops?

Killa Season ‘flopped’ and I love that album.

30. herbal kint Says:

* daps eskay again for posting that rhyinology track with Term and Rhyminal *

31. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

“And if the rains stops and everything’s dry, she would cry just so that i can drink the tears from her eyes” – Lupe Fiasco, The Coolest

Probably my favorite lupe line out of millions

32. yaboy Says:

@farsideoff

you’re a moron. end of story.

33. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Cam v. Lupe

*Head explodes (II)*

34. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Probably my favorite lupe line out of millions

^thats pretty gay if you ask me.

“tell a white bitch yo I want my toes sucked…”

KILLA!

35. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Beezy youre a moron

Relapse > Dtr > CP

>>The thing is that he admits to it..you(and countless) on the other hand don’t, which is where the issue lies

oh is that where the issue lies? what won’t I admit to? you want me to say that I jock another man? no thanks, I don’t think i’ll be uttering those words.

I’ll say I am a Cam fan. I’ll say that my Cam fannery borders on stannery if that makes you happy.

37. RIGZ Says:

yall are shitting urselves. cam first week out gon be floppery.

This is probably true. Cam may flop.

But I dont care, I dont own the label he’s on

Cam’s a living legend

rey- em/kanye
    babydoll- clipse
    sdp- wayne
    phoenixx- bone
    two-times- 50 cent
    Rigz- dilla

People have their favorites and share it on the internet…get over it b. You sound like a female. If 30 niggas wanna scream KILLA and cookies and apple juice, why you gotta problem? You scream out lasers everday like you got terrets. Niggas is aggy over another niggga. I don’t understand.

39. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

numbers shave absolutely no bearing on this argument

numbers shave? like – with shaving cream and a razor?

*teaches my 8 how to shave*

*gets cut*

*uses witch hazel*

*b-boy stiznance*

40. herbal kint Says:

everyone knows i don’t care about #’s and i have barely skimmed through relapse but what types of #’s should we expect ?

song # 17 is crack thats the type of shit I wanna hear from Em

41. farsideoff Says:

lol

“And that was called recycling
    or re-reciting
    something cause you just like it
    so you say it just like it.
    Some say its biting
    but I say its enlightening” redundant

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Niggas are nitpicking.

After a three year layoff, new Cam is good Cam.

Knock off the hate.

And any nigga that “pretends to be a Cam because it is funny” is a dickrider. You “pretend” you’re a Cam stan cause you wanna be down.

Lame.

lol @ niggas getting mad at other niggas being excited about a new album.

the best part is that we all know that when Lasers is about to drop, chea’s nuthuggery of Lupe is going to reach epic proportions.

44. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Killa Season ‘flopped’ and I love that album.
    Word.

45. RIGZ Says:

At the end of the day, WHO CARES????

They fucking murdered Radio Raheem man!!!!!!!

46. farsideoff Says:

# yaboy Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 4:04 pm

@farsideoff

you’re a moron. end of story.
    _ _ _ _

Well, then shit, label me a moron.

47. herbal kint Says:

rey- em/kanye
    babydoll- clipse
    sdp- wayne
    phoenixx- bone
    two-times- 50 cent
    Rigz- dilla

… co-sign thats what I always say, however smh @ you not putting me – budden on that list ( none )

48. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

KILLER

49. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

latfh.com

greatest website in the history of the earth

50. sean coonery Says:

Cam will do poorly his first week.

But LOL at people expecting Cam to Kanye or Wayne numbers..

I don’t even then Fiddy could or Eminem….so what makes you think Cam would?

51. RIGZ Says:

Lame.

This is why he got the *Cam Grill*

I cant even believe he said that, but I do, because this IS nah

52. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

correct!

LASERS

53. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

Deeper Than Rap > Crime Pays > Relapse

BAWSE!

54. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Why wouldn’t Crime Pays flop?

There’s nothing on here that has any chance of getting regular rotation on the radio or any of the video channela.

This one is for the fans.

farsideoff, you’re clearly a Cam hater in sheep’s clothing. because Cam is not the first rapper to do that this week, much less ever, but you’re mad about it. seriously?

56. yaboy Says:

dtr wasn’t even really that ill… CR/relapse >>>>>>>> DTR. EASY.

57. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

latfh.com

greatest website in the history of the earth

>yo I just seen this yesterday for the first time…its pretty good.

Look at that Fucking Hipster!

58. yaboy Says:

dtr wasn’t even really that ill… CP/relapse >>>>>>>> DTR. EASY.

59. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

This one is for the fans.

^this

and I enjoyed it and will PURCHASE it.

60. Boosie Says:

dblock- everyone
    lurkers- Em
    Engrep – Biggie
    marktwain- bubba sparxx

61. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

yo I just seen this yesterday for the first time

my little sister just sent this shit to me and i’m fucking rolling on the floor DYING looooooooooooool

62. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

ok out [||] have a nice wknd everyone

63. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Sup Nahggers!

Whats the topic?

>>really? because I expect quality and originality from someone who has delivered it in the past?

but Cam has recycled lines before. remember when Cam leaked that “Biter not a Writer” mp3 of all of those lines Jay recycled? like a week later, another one popped up of all of the lines Cam has recycled.

but now you’re mad? come on b.

65. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

I stan for rawse, kanye and CH. just because thats who is interesting right about now.

>>and I enjoyed it and will PURCHASE it.

^this. I’m gonna cop CP and a copy of The Cool to break weed up on while I spin CP.

67. Geronimo P Says:

Enon Says:

May 8th, 2009 at 3:58 pm
    Sir Eskay,

Its mangos son.

^I read this shit 10 times and still don’t know what the fuck he’s saying… lol

68. farsideoff Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 4:09 pm

_ _ _ _
    nah, I’d almost classify myself as a stan. and it sucks cause none of my friends really like him so I have to defend him anytime I play Purple Haze when we are hanging out.

But tell me, can you think of any other line that Cam has “borrowed?”

so we all agree chea lost that argument. ok, cool.

70. BARPAN Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

May 8th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    yo I just seen this yesterday for the first time

^^^^^^^^^

Funniest shyt is that vimeo video w them niggas rappin / jumpin around…lmaolmao omg…

71. herbal kint Says:

i’m not the biggest cam fan, haven’t checked out crime pays yet but I can clearly understand the reactions of the stans, and the Killa shit can be a bit much its done half as a joke,either way why would anyone get mad about what other people are excited for, meanwhile for 3 years we had every first comment be the name of a cd that is never dropping and has been changed, i swear i’m gonna start every thread with DETOX or OB4CL2 from now on …..

>>But tell me, can you think of any other line that Cam has “borrowed?”

i’m looking for the Biter Not a Writer mp3 as we speak. he’s recycled mad Biggie lines, I’ll tell you that.

73. yaboy Says:

*blank stare*

74. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

dblock- everyone
    lurkers- Em

^these two I found particularly humorous

75. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

FTR, Lupe > Cam

Fuck genre. Just saying

76. farsideoff Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 4:12 pm

but now you’re mad? come on b.
    _ _ _ _

ok, my bad, disregard my last comment, I hadn’t seen this.

77. yaboy Says:

@herbal – deja vu, beatiful are crack… after the album gets a couple more spins i think more will emerge

78. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

*sheeps it up*

*stans for cam because everyone else does*

*is content with self*

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I was JOKING FagGeez, I don’t have to explain shit to ANYONE.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

79. sean coonery Says:

Cam has bitten many rappers…It’s nothing new.

He bit off Big two times, He bit off DMX, Pac..

The whole rocafella were fucking biters…

Especially Beans…

ty- budden/rhinology
    cici- young chris
    dblock- everyone
    lurkers- Em
    Engrep – Biggie
    marktwain- bubba sparxx

LMAO, much better however just to clarify it goes budden/sev one/rhyminal, rhyminology was the name of the trace he did with term over the criminology beat

81. sean coonery Says:

Eminem > Cam’ron

82. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

dblock- everyone
    Im out

83. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

londontomk.com/2009/05/08/victory-the-influx/

yo victory’s album is good you know (no payola), go stream it and see. UK STAND UP!!!

84. herbal kint Says:

Also LMAO @ D_Block – everyone, cause it’s true, no shot D_block but the only 2 people I ever seen you say anything bad about are Max B and Maino

85. sean coonery Says:

Crime Pays is basura.

86. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Smh @ how many slobs are on this site. So much for unbiased commentary

87. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

so we all agree chea lost that argument. ok, cool.

^I mean lets face it, he was setting himself up to lose that one…coming at Cam in a room full of his fans/stans.

chea took three strikes….fell hard
    no sympathy, flowers, get well cards…

88. yaboy Says:

uk sit down

89. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Didn’t Jay already murk Cam’s career?
    Yall talking like CAM > NAS up in here!!!
    This is a sad…sad day *SMH*

90. Leekss Says:

Crime Pays is basura.

^^^^^^^^
    it is, but on the contrilly, anyone see those rihanna nudies?

91. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

*sheeps it up*

*stans for cam because everyone else does*

*is content with self*
    ========================
    Why wouldn’t you be content? You’re a lame, this is what lames do.

And the extra HAHAHAHAHA’s aren’t convincing.

You’re creamed corn.

92. sean coonery Says:

Relapse > Crime Pays

93. BARPAN Says:

Gucci>>>

94. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Yall talking like CAM > NAS up in here!!!

^No way.

Cam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas

95. herbal kint Says:

yaboy Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 4:17 pm

….. yeah I don’t know the names yet, but beautiful is # 17 that shit is crazy good, not sure if I heard de ja vu, the weed song was pretty good too, and it’s not like the rest is bad he still kills it lyrically I just wish he had more of a balance and silliness and seriousness like he used to, before I hear the weed song and beautiful I was co-signing the shit out of the paul skit, I just can’t get your back on this one LMAO…..

96. sean coonery Says:

Cassie Nudes > Rihanna Nudes

Rihanna looks like a tranny. I still don’t know how niggas beast over her. She got no ass and no tits.

97. RIGZ Says:

lurkers- Em
    Engrep – Biggie
    marktwain- bubba sparxx
    DPS-Whodini

99. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

the only 2 people I ever seen you say anything bad about are Max B and Maino
    Lol….ok for the last time….rappers ai don’t fuck with are:

Max B

etc…..

100. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

*Corns it up*

* creams on AggGeez daughter*

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

101. Leekss Says:

She got no ass and no tits.

^^^^^^

But cassie does right?

102. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^No way.

Cam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas

–Yo beezy go away

103. sean coonery Says:

When Crime Pays does 50K its first week…Nah Righters will say…”But it’s 2009, that’s the new gold…”

Fucking homos….probably rubbing one out to the crime pays cover…

104. farsideoff Says:

# “A” Chick Le Fleur Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Didn’t Jay already murk Cam’s career?
    Yall talking like CAM > NAS up in here!!!
    This is a sad…sad day *SMH*
    _ _ _ _
    smh at what you just walked into…

105. yaboy Says:

this is a great day. new em. new cam.

*daps self*

106. k1ng Says:

fuk wat yall say! there is no way wayne and cam is > lupe

107. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

ok for the last time….rappers ai don’t fuck with are:

^you said Max B twice you piece of shit.

108. BARPAN Says:

Rhianna>>>>

109. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

LOL

110. herbal kint Says:

@ D Block – really you don’t fuck with the clipse why not ? the brother thorton, especially pusha are crazy, the rest of the list pretty much everyone hates, with few exceptions one being one of maino only fans on the planet who don’t actually know him

111. sean coonery Says:

Rihanna got a white women/asian girl body….Until she gets implants….ehhh

112. Boosie Says:

Coonery- dicks
    Shanti- Tip

113. RIGZ Says:

LOL @ Max B, Gucci and…JIMMY VALENTIME being in there twice

lol

114. yaboy Says:

lmao @ jimmy valentime being on the list twice

115. sean coonery Says:

Eminem Relapse
    zshare.net/download/59730592e842c446/

116. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

really you don’t fuck with the clipse why not ?
    To be completely candid, i could never get into their ishh, i have heard a select few joints that i like but that’s where it stops. Also i do acknowledge their lyrical prowess but theirs just something in their music that deters me…

*shrugs*

nh

Cam is so much better than Nas it’s not even funny.

remember when Cam ethered Gnoz that one time? good times.

118. Boosie Says:

120. sean coonery Says:

SMH @ Boosie….

121. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Amp- Dame
    Fux- Rick Fox
    Coonery- dicks
    Yo “word Life” i just made an outburst in the office laughing…

122. RIGZ Says:

*shrugs*

nh

See: RIGZ & Lupe

123. TheCo!!inB Says:

Barefoot stepping on razors > Lupe prepping Lasers

124. sean coonery Says:

How is Cam better than Nas..

When is Nas is legend in the game and arguably the GOAT

and Cam is only recognized for wearing fuscia….

Jadakiss > Cam

125. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Listens to all the Cam is Goat talk and thinks damn Weed sure changed since i was Young and It seems to erase memories that this dude Cam aint never kill nothing and last I remember his mouth got his eye in trouble from a guy that looks like Pippi longstocking*

126. k1ng Says:

why didn’t “Lets Talk About” didn’t make the album again?

127. HaS Says:

um… it’s black MOON. LOL @ how all the comments are not even on the post. It seems like every day you people just choose a post randomly to get your “BlackPlanet Chat Room circa 1995” on!

128. HaS Says:

eskay Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 4:29 pm
    Cam is so much better than Nas it’s not even funny.

remember when Cam ethered Gnoz that one time? good times.

hmmmm… he “Ethered” Nas? uh… Nas actually created a new term in what ethering someone is you can’t ether the etherer…er! Ether is still a song at the end of the day! A classic some would argue. What other “beef rap diss song” can say that? You can play that joint in the club today while the name of the Cam song where he “ethered” Nas is so irrelevant you have to use ETHERed to describe it! SMH

And as for Cam, while talented lyrically he goes a little too far with the “tootie frootie groovy loosey pookie shoot me booty coochie” raps. Sounds like listening to Elmo rapping except with curses. Ad nauseam.

129. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Buckshot & Steele Interview w/ Invasion Radio Pt. 2 Says:

[…] Don’t miss the footage of the Boot Camp Clik at the Roots Jam session. […]