Video: The Real Vs. XXL, I Know Rap People (The White Edition)

66 Responses to “Video: The Real Vs. XXL, I Know Rap People (The White Edition)”

1. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

*knows white people*

2. London Bloke Says:

The subliminal racism on MTV’s White Rapper show > any other racism to white people on mainstream TV

“You’ve got mayo(n)”…pure comedy

3. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

killa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

who brought up Drake bein gay? Honestly, if that mattered black music wouldn’t exist…

We dont like to talk about it but a lotta suspect niggaz gave us some of the best music of the past century…

as long as dude ain’t RuPaulin on camera and shit i dont wanna know (c) Mario Winans

(16-16)

5. Voltron Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:29 am

>>eskay needs to launch nahright.uk to clear the US comments of these miscellaneous conversations

word, these tea sippers have their own language and shit

English?

6. Hoskins Says:

I wont comment on this now, nation will repost in a few minutes

7. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    ^And when he isn’t sounding like Wayne he sounds just like Kanye.

exactly. His tape does not seem that progressive, unlike what many will have yo believe.

B.o.B & CuDi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake

8. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

I was not that impressed with So far gone.

kill urself

…and Ciara is a man

9. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

*Whites it up*

*laughs & smiles with pals*

10. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

=================================
    Eskay make Danielson’s blog nahright.uk And Danielson let everyone in the U.K that Big Strong Said, “You Blokes are playing Soccer not Football and Soccer sucks”

11. Nestle Snipes Says:

Jersey you live in wyoming…?

Did you move out of jersey because it was too violent?

Wyoming doesn’t care about black people.

12. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

*waits*

13. G7 Says:

same people complaining about Drake being gay listen to Wayne on a regular basis. The same guy that kisses his “dad” in the mouth.

>>English?

I wouldn’t call it that.

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

Nestle Snipes Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:32 am
    Jersey you live in wyoming…?

Did you move out of jersey because it was too violent?

Wyoming doesn’t care about black people.

Nah,I got like 2 weeks left on this project i’m working on.You know this economy got niggas on the O.T. grind. As far as race out here,i’m in a college town which is liberal as fuck.The chicks just want to try some chocolate.

16. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:34 am

I was not that impressed with So far gone.

kill urself

no thanks. I’ll pass. It was okay, just not album of the year like some will have you believe IMO. I’d rather listen to a lot of other shit.

17. "A" Chick Says:

Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:34 am
    # Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    ^And when he isn’t sounding like Wayne he sounds just like Kanye.

B.o.B & CuDi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake
    ——————–
    2 undercover Drake fans^^^^^^

18. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

^Drake just repackages whats hot amongst popular rappers and dumbs it down to teenage girls.

I mean good for him…but I’m not ever going to appreciate his brand of Nickelodeon Rap.

19. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Don’t know if Drake is gay but he does kind of look like he has extra sugar in his fruity pebbles

20. nirun Says:

So far gone wasn’t that special to me, kind of boring to be honest

gotta say dude can handle an r&b track pretty well though

21. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps*

22. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Weeeellllll (c) commentin-ass dude u can’t see in church

23. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

>>English?

^Its kind of like an effeminate version of the English used in the US.

24. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

B.o.B & CuDi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake
    ================================
    J. Cole >>>>>>>>B.O.B, Cudi & Drake

25. nirun Says:

___

nick cannon = drake

26. Babydoll Says:

es, nation…could one of you #1 hip hop bloggers approve my new name? It’s getting lonely in moderation land.

Thanks!

Says an undercover dude.

29. "A" Chick Says:

Yup he shippin PLATINUM!

30. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

*waits again*

31. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

name a better album this year..

32. Dos Equis Says:

# G7 Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:35 am

^^welcome to humanity..where hipocrisy is practiced daily.

*hates blacks*

*votes for Obama*

33. Jersey*made*me Says:

I was not that impressed with So far gone.

I don’t know how to feel about that joint.It ain’t wack,but niggas are getting a little carried away over dude.Why isn’t it considered R&B again?I forgot.

34. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# nirun Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:38 am

___

nick cannon = drake

co-sign. It aint bad, just not what I want to hear.

35. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:36 am

^^sometimes just being extre “light skint” will have some peeps thinking a man is a fruity pebble.

36. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

lol esk hasnt even checked the blog out yet, maybe once he takes a look he may like it.

37. "A" Chick Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:38 am

B.o.B & CuDi >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drake
    ================================
    J. Cole >>>>>>>>B.O.B, Cudi & Drake
    ——————–

J.Cole ain’t ready yet. Now this is somebody who still needs DEVELOPMENT before he releases an album.

38. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Yup he shippin PLATINUM!

^this is just delusional

39. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps seth*

*wants Babydoll*

40. Dos Equis Says:

SMH@ this nigga Wale on ESPN…ESPN lost.

Look like a “man in the streets” segment..nigga can’t even speak.

41. "A" Chick Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:39 am

name a better album this year..
    ——
    You’ll never get a reply for this.

42. Troyvul Says:

*daps nirun*

43. Dos Equis Says:

light skin niggas can’t fight

44. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:39 am

name a better album this year..

LOL. I would have to think about what actually ame out this year. I listen to stuff from last year still.

A lot of people compared 808s to so far gone. I will say 808s >> So Far gone.

again it was ah ight, but maybe it had too much hype & I expected more.

45. "A" Chick Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:40 am
    Yup he shippin PLATINUM!

^this is just delusional
    ———
    Beezy by the time he drops the album he’s going to be international. Go ahead a pre-order your copy of Thank Me Later now lol.

46. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

==================================
    Lite Skin has nothing to do with it. Dont think that just cause your lite means your soft or Just cause you Dark makes you tough.

47. Nestle Snipes Says:

SMH @ the homophobia

Very immature and childish. It shows insecurity in your own sexual preference.

Unless there is proof of Drake taking it in the poop chute or doming up a dude, he’s not gay.

Some niggas are just affeminate and soft. That doesn’t make them gay.

48. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:43 am

light skin niggas can’t fight

I’ll fight you. LOL.

I am darker than drake at least.

49. Dos Equis Says:

Manny Ramirez has tested positive for steroids..suspended indefinitely.

50. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

A KiD Named CuDi (2008) > So Far Gone

and it isnt even remotely close.

51. RIGZ Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:35 am

>>English?

I wouldn’t call it that.

LOL

Thats like going Paris & telling them they aint speaking French properly lol

52. Jersey*made*me Says:

J.Cole ain’t ready yet.

Word.He still a little green,but has the brightest future of the rookie class.On some Derrick Rose shit.

53. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Dos Equis Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:43 am
    light skin niggas can’t fight

^^I’ve knocked a few out in my day…….. and im Slim on top of that!!

stereotype fail

54. Dos Equis Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:43 am

light skin niggas can’t fight

I’ll fight you. LOL.

I am darker than drake at least.

^^I would shoot you then..I only fight niggas that’s lighter than me..flawless victory.

55. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

But I am darker that drake……. I’m only Dame dash/will smith “light” nh

56. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

the Drake hate is out heavy this mornin….

only problem dude gon run into is his shows gon be full of screaming bitches and niggaz aint gon wanna go (see D’angelo)

shit he rappin bout is prob closer to most Nahggaz reality than anything Ross talkin bout and most of u clowns is lovin DTR right now

57. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

LMAO!!!

Drake wishes he was born with a vagina

58. nirun Says:

*daps troyvul, seth, rest of nahgeria*

59. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fact: Light skinned niggas are on the recieving end of sucker punches 99.9% of the time.

60. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Nestle Snipes Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:43 am
    SMH @ the homophobia

Very immature and childish. It shows insecurity in your own sexual preference.

Some niggas are just affeminate and soft. That doesn’t make them gay.
    ============================================
    So your co signing that Drake is a little aaffeminate and soft?

61. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

A KiD Named CuDi (2008) > So Far Gone

and it isnt even remotely close.

a couple months ago i would’ve said ur insane. But that Cudi mixtape is amazingly well produced. The guy is def a very talented songwriter and hitmaker….

but he’s a spoken word artist not a rapper and sings despite having a mediocre voice…

Drake raps and sings very well so he wins….but I’ll agree, that Cudi mixtape is about as close as it gets this year as far as SFG contenders.

but its not really close

62. jimmy valentime Says:

Dallas is fun to be around and fun to hang out with … the total opposite of a industry cat …he deserves to be higher on the list

63. ThatDude Says:

that was corny

64. Jewtino Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:44 am

Manny Ramirez has tested positive for steroids..suspended indefinitely.

50 games I thought?

65. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: TitsTheReal Says:

[…] The Real Vs. XXL, I Know Rap People (The White Edition) | Letters to Fam […]

66. Nah Right » Video: XXL’s I Know Rap People: Slaughterhouse Says:

[…] Video: XXL’s I Know Rap People: DJ Drama vs. DJ Whoo Kid | Video: The Real Vs. XXL, I Know Rap People (The White Edition) | Video: Bun B vs. Mike Jones Play XXL’s I Know Rap People (Houston […]