Video: Deleted Scenes From Notorious

Presumably off the Notorious DVD that just dropped.

Another one after the jump.

43 Responses to “Video: Deleted Scenes From Notorious

1. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 12:22 pm
    where u at, Beezy?…. hatin ass nigga

^yeah dude sorry the shit your posting pretty much sucks. No lyricism involved at all.

But its whatever…to each their own.

but Cudi got bars right?

good grief

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

RIGZ Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 12:23 pm
    you cant judge an mc by READING lyrics

^^^^^
    Word it only gives a 1/25th of the picture

Word to Joe88 quoting his wack ass shit

3. Sean coonery Says:

degrassi was a great show.

4. Sean coonery Says:

Co Sign…Rap isn’t all about Lyrics…or Lyricism..

People dont care for people that rap “LYRICAL, PHYSICAL, VISUAL, CRITICAL, PINNACLE, MINIMAL”

That’s ridiculous..

It’s all about the delivery, voice, mic presence, swag, charisma.

5. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Typing out Drake’s bars aint gonna convince anyone lol

i know but he asked for bars…

but u know a hater is born everyday

6. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

but Cudi got bars right?

good grief

^I never said CuDi was a great rapper like you did Drake.

I just said that his musical product is better.

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Lol@ the thought of the NBA suspending their kunte kinte aka kobe bryant. He just elbowed a nigga in the throat and got the other nigg ejected.

^^^^^
    you sound salty

Sandman RIPPED that Lou track.

Re-Up lost.

9. Ghost Writer Says:

LOL @ Snoop’s voice

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 12:24 pm

People try to clown CuDi and say he isnt lyrical but thats not his lane. CuDi makes dope melodic anthemic shit.

11. Ghost Writer Says:

I know it ain’t him

12. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Gravy & Wayne Ignorant shit >>> Drake & wayne Ignorant shit

no shots…

Notorious Dvd was well put together would recommend it to anyone who liked the movie

13. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

^I never said CuDi was a great rapper like you did Drake.

I just said that his musical product is better.

never said he was great….c’mon now, get it right

I said dude sings and raps “well” and Cudi is a terrible rapper and mediocre singer.

this cannot be argued

Btw,

Fuck Kobe.

It wasn’t the playoffs, Ron Ar-“I dare you to”-Test would’ve had a duff-a-thon with Tobe’s face.

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Twista Oj and Gucci (prod Zaytoven)

^^^^^^
    that shit is heat. Zaytoven > as far as bamma producers go. No shots at Soulja Boi

16. Dos Equis Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Feces just link that pic of you smackin a niggas headband off right here in the comments.

pause if necessary

^^^Damn I cant even find it right now homie..I thought it was in the “halo_ya_headband” files…I’m looking thru my “coiffe_ya_kufi” folder right now..I musta mislabeled it.

17. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

^^^^^
    you sound salty

–Lebron > Kobe

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Cudi is a terrible rapper and mediocre singer.

this cannot be argued

WORD!!!! yet he makes Incredibly dope music. Go figure.

19. Eastern_Digital Says:

@ Beezy & Billz…yall saw that the “Quarantine Wave” track leaked in its full glory??

20. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

CuDi makes dope melodic anthemic shit.

i also acknowledged this…and that CUdi’s mixtape is the closest contender to SFG

but I aint at a fuckin basketball game, an album full of anthems gets old, its like those NOW CD’ complitaions they used to seel…Cudi’s shit is a fleeting musical experience…

21. BARPAN Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Sandman RIPPED that Lou track.

Re-Up lost.
    ^^^^^

Homeboy Sandman >>>> Sandman

22. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

BARPAN Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 12:33 pm
    D. Billz Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Sandman RIPPED that Lou track.

Re-Up lost.
    ^^^^^

Homeboy Sandman >>>> Sandman

ECW Sandman > Homeboy Sandman >>>> Sandman

23. sean coonery Says:

Ron Artest is going to revert to his old ways. I personally wouldn’t fuck with a maniac / mildly retarded nigga like him.

24. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 12:27 pm

but Cudi got bars right?

good grief

^I never said CuDi was a great rapper like you did Drake.

I just said that his musical product is better.

THIS

25. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Take your breath away aka quarantine wave is probably my favorite song of the year so far.

Im not even mad at the dude in the second verse, he spit lava (c) billz

26. BARPAN Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 12:30 pm
    Twista Oj and Gucci (prod Zaytoven)

^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shawty red kinda fuckin w him though..he got soem shyt

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Adventureland

^^^^^
    anybody seen this movie?

28. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

>yo this has me cracking the fuck up

29. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

I hate the drake (c) Seinfeld.

LMAO. He’s just like wayne with a different voice.

B.o.B shits on Drake if you wanna compare music

if you want to compare lyrics from a new cat
    Wale > Drake

There is a reason XXL left him off that cover.

30. Dos Equis Says:

I like how all the “TI aint snitching” people are so quiet over this Alphamega snitchathon…talking bout all snitches are stated in paperwork..your right hand man in court testifying..And You don’t know? ..oh but its public information..yea right.

T.I. = This Informant

31. Ghost Writer Says:

Some how I predicted that shit with Kobe and Ron was going to happen…(no Nostradamus)

32. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

I gotta check that Quarantine Wave track…I seen it but haven’t fully enjoyed it yet.

33. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

–Whaat, I always like artest (nh). Since indiana that dude was crazy underrated. He always held the top scorers of the league to 20pts or less. He only cemented his legacy with the detroit incident, unfortunately hes not going to be a HOFer cause of that too

34. Legend Says:

yooooooo

lets start placing bets on Cassie’s cup size.
    i got 20$ down on 32B

# Eastern_Digital Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 12:33 pm

^Yes indeedy. Hot damn that shits lave. I’ve been listening to the Youtube version for about 2 months now. But the noDJ version is PERFECT for the whip (for which I don’t even a damn cd player but you get my point, lol).

36. Dos Equis Says:

T.I. = Tell Ing

37. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Cudi is a terrible rapper and mediocre singer.

this cannot be argued

WORD!!!! yet he makes Incredibly dope music. Go figure.

lol. this is true.

# BARPAN Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 12:33 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 12:28 pm
    Sandman RIPPED that Lou track.

Re-Up lost.
    ^^^^^

Homeboy Sandman >>>> Sandman

^You on creck (c) B’more accent. HS need to relive himself of that name.

Gianormous mixtape > whatever HS previously, currently, and will release

T.I. = Tell It

40. Dos Equis Says:

lol@Beezy

I can’t believe yall listen to a rapper that said “So what I look like a bitch at least niggas gon fuck me..you look like a monkey”

This shit is rigged.

41. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

T.I. = This Informant

genius award.

If Rawse’s industry support isnt an indicator of all the stooges that exist in the game I don’t know what is

*turns up “The Rape Over”*

42. Empty Says:

For a fat ass he moves pretty quick…

43. Pistola Says: