ti-heat-hawks-game-april29th09

Even though all our artists and employees are asked by us to be honest and open about their past history, at no time did Alfa disclose to me or Grand Hustle what has now appeared in the media. He essentially deceived us by failing to fully disclose the truth about his past and there is no place in our organization for dishonest and misleading behavior. As I have always said, you must take responsibility for your own actions. We at Grand Hustle can not support or condone the blaming of others for our own mistakes. I hope and pray to god bless his financial plans, but I don’t forsee me or my company playing a role in his personal or professional business. End.

Audio: T.I. Speaks On Alfamega To Hot 107.9

dj-drama-twitter1

Shouts to illRoots for the find & transcription.

Previously: TSG: Alfamega Was a Government Informant

149 Responses to “T.I.: “I don’t forsee me or my company playing a role in his personal or professional business.””

1. Dre Says:

Snitches get stitches dropped.

2. Kell-El Says:

Damn…. No worries Alfy FBI is hiring

This post is a perfect segue to my question which is…

Who would smash Violet Palmer (the female NBA ref)?

4. ILLIONAIRE Says:

Grand Hustle Grand Jury Records.

5. Leekss Says:

Wouldnt be talkin that bologna in the bullpen

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

This skinny nigga can’t be serious.

Wasn’t you advocating snitching, Clifford?

7. Dre Says:

Anybody think maybe he’s overcompensating for all the “secret snitch” allegations about him?

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

===================================
    Werd up.

9. the real truth Says:

Snitches get dropped.

Unless your movin units

10. Mag Says:

This is cornier than a episode of CSI Miami

11. Jomoses Says:

LMAO…

oh well…shit happens, see you at a local atl mcdonalds Alfa.

12. EnglandRepresent Says:

To Eskay, Nation and Dre, congratulations on your recent award by Vibe for the top blog spot. It’s a good look. Sincerely well done. You know I’ve been blessing your blog with my bullshit for about 3 to 4 years now and you’ve come along way (n). Keep diversifying, mixtapes, hosted hip-hop evenings etc it’s all mangoes son (c) Boosie and stay humble.

Holla at the chap if you need some strategic goal setting and advice, I own that lane.

Shout out to nation’s igloo for holding him down in the recent warm weather, that’s some cold shit fella, literally.

*daps to the Holy Trinity*

13. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

14. D_Block_4_life Says:

Nahright >

Period.

15. EnglandRepresent Says:

Also a warning to Eskay, no amount of blog awards you win will save you from that dark, dank cell in Billzland you little weasel. Repent before it’s too late.

16. Belize Says:

Snitches get dropped.

HA!

Thats funny

# EnglandRepresent Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:12 pm

^The clock is tickin’…

*dapz EngRep*

18. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

smfh when i read the excerpt i thought mega WAS a criminal – then come to find out he was cooperating with the government

didn’t TI cooperate with the gubment?

i’m going cross-eyed with all the snitching and un-snitching and half-snitching at grand hustle

shit is impossible to keep up wif

19. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

engrep what’s good chap [||]

20. EnglandRepresent Says:

D-Blocky you filthy little ewok, you’ve got some front showing your mug around here.

21. Dre Says:

# Belize Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:13 pm e

Snitches get dropped.

HA!

Thats funny
    ____________________________________________

I wrote that in the post but moved it to the comments… I’m not trying to dance on anybody’s grave.

22. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

lol @ how these rappers get exposed

23. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

engrep u should download Gone Fishing — absolute fiyaaaaaaaaaa, the brejrins been DL’ing the shit all day off the yung gawd’s co-sigs [||]

*snitches on everyone at Nahright*

*is protected for life*

*inks his whole body*

*doesn’t give a motherfuck*

25. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

filthy little ewok

*sets self on fire, runs into gas station, b-boy stance*

26. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*inks his whole body*

billz khalifa

27. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*inks whole body with butterflies of different shapes and sizes*

*stunts on The Gayme*

28. D_Block_4_life Says:

LOL what the fuck is a ewok….

29. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps Billy, Beli and chea*

30. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^No disrespect chea but ever since you co-signed the tranny Ma$e had a rumble with your co-signs don’t mean shit to me. That’s just the way it is. No shots.

31. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:25 pm

ah ok fuck u then

32. EnglandRepresent Says:

LOL what the fuck is a ewok….

^^You fuckin well know you sick fuck. smfh. Your mother should disown you.

33. Mac Brown Says:

WTF Cassie spreadeagle!?!

34. EnglandRepresent Says:

ah ok fuck u then

^^lol. I’m jesting mate. To be fair chea the last time I downloaded any shit it must have been about 6 months ago, maybe even longer. I’m not really keeping pace with all these new mixtapes, I’ll only dl or cop shit by the oldheads from now on. It’s my steelo. Oldheads > New Jacks. If you got some jazzy 80’s tunes you can point me in the direction of then I’ll gladly get the zshare on and popping.

35. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

*snitches on everyone at Nahright*

*is protected for life*

*inks his whole body*

*doesn’t give a motherfuck*
    =============
    I been lurkin for the past two days..If you got a tat for everytime you mentioned this song your whole body would be inked out

36. EnglandRepresent Says:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2418256.ece

^^I’m copping one of these and one of them big ass curved swords just cos.

37. EnglandRepresent Says:

I been lurkin for the past two days

^^You dirty little miscreant

38. salvia blunts Says:

LF: can someone explain the origin of Rawse’s line, went sumtin like, “if chatter mattered, c-murder would go diamond.”

whyz he goin at C?

# Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

*inks his whole body*

billz khalifa

^ *disses Taylor Gang in Pittsburgh*

40. EnglandRepresent Says:

Pimpin blue

41. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Watches quietly from the back of the room as the nahgers talk about Snitches knowing good and god damned well that Bol’s snitch is amongst them*

# Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:31 pm

*snitches on everyone at Nahright*

*is protected for life*

*inks his whole body*

*doesn’t give a motherfuck*
    =============

^And you know I wouldn’t give a motherfuck, too.

43. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

^^You dirty little miscreant
    =======

lol..shut up and go fuck a koala or something

# salvia blunts Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

whyz he goin at C?

^I don’t think he’s goin’ at C. It’s probably more cryptic, imo.

45. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

billz u don’t fuck with wiz? i think his shit is amazin

46. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

And you know I wouldn’t give a motherfuck, too.
    ===========
    *Big homie’s it up*
    *gets a dragon tattoo*
    *walks thru Asian gang Territory*
    *dies*

47. Empty Says:

^ Think his taking CASSIE pics in jail yet? Not hating though…

48. salvia blunts Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:36 pm
    # salvia blunts Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

whyz he goin at C?

^I don’t think he’s goin’ at C. It’s probably more cryptic, imo.

Furthermore, i never thought the day would come where i find myself rewinding a rawse verse cuz he actually put together multiple bars of insightful lyrics…….still, i think that album could have used 1 or 2 more bangers..but i aint complainin at all…still surprised it had as many as it did….Being a rap fan who is more concerned with solid production and innovative beats, J.U.S.T.I.C.E League are the one’s who obviously helped make this happen……furthermore, i havent heard a cool & dre or a Runnerz beat that i’ve liked in a minute.

# Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:39 pm

billz u don’t fuck with wiz? i think his shit is amazin

^ Of course I do. You aint seen me quoting that shit, like, the whole damn day?

50. jimmy valentime Says:

Tip but didn’t you just tell me to call crime stoppers

;;is so confused::

# salvia blunts Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:44 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:36 pm
    # salvia blunts Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

whyz he goin at C?

^I don’t think he’s goin’ at C. It’s probably more cryptic, imo.

^Co-sign on the rewind factor. I was kinda disappointed that Cigar Music didn’t make it to the final copy. He definitely coulda squeezed a few more (nh) on there. But I’m anticipating a follow-up album by the end of this year or 1st quarter. That… or an epic mixtape in between DTR and whatever album follows.

52. EnglandRepresent Says:

Oh shit I forgot to tell you lads about my wins yesterday. Firstly I met the most banging Venezuelan bird called Maria. When she says her name she rolls her ‘r’s and I swear down I get a semi everytime she does it (n). Got her digits. Second win was I won $2000 worth of Moet and Chandon and Piper Hedisick champagne and a case of red and white wine. Dranks are on me bitches.

53. salvia blunts Says:

LF: Aight, i got one more LF question/request…i’m looking to step my lyrics game up in da booth and i’m in need of some new/old/ancient industry instrumentals that will help do just that….my ppls and i did a track over “maybach music 2” the other week and we all went in real deep (obvious pause) …really stepped our lyrics up and everything…

so anyone got any suggestions..so far, ive got:

1. i do it for hip hop
    2. poppa was a playa
    3. drivin down the freeway (classic shit)
    4. stat quo- forever (real sick beat by dre and storch)
    5. down and out

so as you can see, i dont give a fuck how ancient your ideas are, just lookin for some suggestions for some beats that will help step my lyric game up….thanks for any help any of yall can offer

# Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:41 pm

And you know I wouldn’t give a motherfuck, too.
    ===========
    *Big homie’s it up*
    *gets a dragon tattoo*
    *walks thru Asian gang Territory*
    *dies*

^LOL @ BH’s inadvertent gang affiliation.

*pledges Kappa*

*throws up their hand sign in Crip neighborhood*

55. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Kick in the Door – Premier

56. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Whats the best Doom track you nahgers ever hear??

57. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

gattt daaamn muuusssst beee twooooo sidessssss

58. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

sorry for the Shawty Lo refrence but this sort of topic elicited that quote

59. jimmy valentime Says:

@ big

Lightworks and china town war remix

60. ridalen Says:

# salvia blunts Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

whyz he goin at C?

i think u missed it a lil…hes sayin that if how real you are mattered c-murder would go diamond. but he himself is proof that realness has little to do with sales.

61. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

I dont understand the fuss about Doom

62. salvia blunts Says:

# salvia blunts Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:35 pm

whyz he goin at C?

so r u saying hes subliminally admitting he’s a fraud?

63. ridalen Says:

Whats the best Doom track you nahgers ever hear??

prob Kon Queso or Kookies (under his DOOM name)
    but i really like the joint Back End when he was Viktor Vaughn

64. ridalen Says:

so r u saying hes subliminally admitting he’s a fraud?

he knows damn well he surprised his damn self with his success after they exposed his ass…so maybe lol

65. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:56 pm
    I dont understand the fuss about Doom
    ===============================
    I’m trying to find out about him i heard a few tracks that were decent. IMO unless it has a meaning i’m missing the mask shit is kind of corny but he does have that 80’s, 90’s flow

66. Nanyanen Says:

Wha happen?

67. salvia blunts Says:

so r u saying hes subliminally admitting he’s a fraud?

for real..think about back when TSG report leaked on him and the CO shit….not a single person woulda bet he’d actually get even more popular with his best album to date to back it all up….crazy ass shit really.

68. Mac Brown Says:

Doom is cool

I have cassie spread eagle uncensored……..

69. salvia blunts Says:

salvia blunts Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

word…? after all these years? hey zeus.

70. sleep Says:

Even if this didn’t happen, do u think his album was dropping anyway.

71. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

================
    he sounds like he records on a karaoke machine..plus that whole imposter fiasco killed any chance of me liking him

72. kevKONGquistador Says:

damn alf. dont body yaself.

73. ridalen Says:

Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:56 pm
    I dont understand the fuss about Doom

one word. wordplay.

off the top of my head, only eminem can really challenge him as far as putting words together that don’t seem like they should be together

74. Mac Brown Says:

IMO Doom is one mentally fucked up human being

75. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mac Brown Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 12:05 am

Doom is cool

I have cassie spread eagle uncensored……..

Who doesn’t at this point? LOL

76. KilluminattI7 Says:

this shit is toooo funny (c) russell peters

77. nation Says:

what’s good

78. Mac Brown Says:

LOL @ CiCi

I”m late as usual……….fuck!

I hate having to do shit. If I could I would just fuck around on the internets all day…….but o well. Gots bills to pay

*hugs cici

79. Nanyanen Says:

>>>Mac Brown Says:

May 8th, 2009 at 12:07 am
    IMO Doom is one mentally fucked up human being

Nah man, that’s just a persona. an act.

80. KilluminattI7 Says:

late shiftr in full effect

81. salvia blunts Says:

wait i seen a cass titty with peter griffin’s mug hiding the actual titty…but i aint seen no spread eagle shit…..what a shameless attempt by her tho for real……she even did a tweet about it…might as well provided the link too you talentless beeeeitch.

82. CiCi The Intern Says:

*hugs Mac Brown aka “Play tag with her cervix”*

83. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

=======================================
    NERGO PLEASE!!

84. Mac Brown Says:

@ Nayanen

eh……… I like doom though. Still thinks he’s mentally fucked in a way. But I can relate to that

85. salvia blunts Says:

salvia blunts Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:49 pm
    LF: Aight, i got one more LF question/request…i’m looking to step my lyrics game up in da booth and i’m in need of some new/old/ancient industry instrumentals that will help do just that….my ppls and i did a track over “maybach music 2″ the other week and we all went in real deep (obvious pause) …really stepped our lyrics up and everything…

so anyone got any suggestions..so far, ive got:

1. i do it for hip hop
    2. poppa was a playa
    3. drivin down the freeway (classic shit)
    4. stat quo- forever (real sick beat by dre and storch)
    5. down and out

^^for real tho, im a lurker on nah right 90% of the time….i dont usually come out of my hole (pause?) …come on..i know some of yall is high as shit right now feelin all creative and shit….gimme some ideas here, plz?

86. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

lol eng is ballin hard in the midst of a global recession like it ain’t nuthin. take notes bitches! rides eng’s coat-tails [||]

87. Mac Brown Says:

# salvia blunts Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 12:11 am

**oh I got the pic… pussy piercing and all. very edible.

88. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Cassie has training bra titties

89. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

cici i thought i was the only thug that got to play laser tag with that bootie *internets frownie face*

90. Mac Brown Says:

Daps eng.

I bet that venezuelan (sp?) is bad as fuck. Ive met a couple in my day that would make me impregnate them

Hows life ol chap?

91. Mac Brown Says:

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 12:13 am

Cassie has training bra titties

& a well worn vajayjay

92. Nanyanen Says:

@ Nayanen

Not saying i dont like him. But what I meant was, he is the Tracey Morgan of the rap game. With such an insane stage persona, people cant imagine how their real personality could be any different…

93. digital scales Says:

96. Mac Brown Says:

BTW Crime Pays nukkas

97. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

@ salvia blunts

*Cough*looky here *Cough*

98. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

who that fuck this nigga think he is Theo Epstien?

roffle at that whole statement i know TIPS comes off as very intelligent in his interviews but is it me or is he trying too hard to prove hes no a bamma droppin words he KNOWS he doesnt use off camera

99. Mac Brown Says:

Cassie has a pretty puss though

100. I Fux Says:

WOW WOW WOW ..I feel kind of bad for Alfamega.

anybody see where Ron Artest said that he done seen it all , like someone getting stabbed with a leg off a table and killed after a basketball game?? After a rowdy Game 2 in Los Angeles, Ron Artest told reporters that the kind of physicality of the Rockets vs. Lakers did not upset him, because he had been in far more physical games — for instance one in which a friend was killed with a table leg. Well I guess some reporters go to reporting cuz they didnt believe it but ooh its soo true

nytimes.com/1991/04/15/nyregion/player-dies-in-stabbing-at-basketball-game.html

101. KilluminattI7 Says:

Question @ is it sativa blunts or saliva blunts?!

is salvia some new shit hot in the streets that I am unaware of…?

102. I Fux Says:

MAC link up homie

103. Mac Brown Says:

fast1.onesite.com/community.allhiphop.com/user/smokeurobinson/large/05d281f83020ff6e51679e1ab3123e51.jpg?v=270000

For my brotha from anotha NH

104. salvia blunts Says:

@ salvia blunts

*Cough*looky here *Cough*

^DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN…..cassie just dont knowww

105. k1ng Says:

Relapse > Crime Pays > So Far Gone > The Last Kiss

106. I Fux Says:

damn Cassie looks pretty good but she got that hangtime on the monkey down plat. Means she got a good amount of dicks on her jacket

107. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 12:13 am

Once wifey found out, I had to drop you … I’m sorry

108. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

KilluminattI7 Says:

May 8th, 2009 at 12:18 am
    Question @ is it sativa blunts or saliva blunts?!

is salvia some new shit hot in the streets that I am unaware of…?
    ==========================================
    it’s Spit dude

109. Mac Brown Says:

# I Fux Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 12:22 am

^^ exactly…. I’d have her so sore the next morning she would be walking like a cowboy all week,,,, pause

110. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I guess

111. Mac Brown Says:

Yo fux…… advice

Since I broke up with a potential wife… I’m scoping out this older chick at work.(not the same dept) but chick is fine and together

she is 39 I gotz to hit cuz she gives me signals (cuz I’m young hansome and paid of course)

How should I aproach?

112. ridalen Says:

KilluminattI7 Says:

May 8th, 2009 at 12:18 am
    Question @ is it sativa blunts or saliva blunts?!

is salvia some new shit hot in the streets that I am unaware of…?
    ==========================================
    it’s Spit dude

*dead*

113. EnglandRepresent Says:

Daps eng.

Hows life ol chap?

^^*daps the Mac*

That venzuelan is one pretty senorita, big brown eyes, brown skin, lovely figure, white teeth, shit I’d dribble inside her if I hadn’t already done that to a bint 2 weeks ago. England really doesn’t want to be a Daddy just yet.

*daps Killi, Mac, fuxito, trill, digi*

Digi rock the monobrow with the eyebrow wax to keep it slick. I think that shit is disgusting but I can respeck your urge to keep it natural son (n)

114. CiCi The Intern Says:

ridalen Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 12:26 am

*Philly daps*

115. salvia blunts Says:

KilluminattI7 Says:

May 8th, 2009 at 12:18 am
    Question @ is it sativa blunts or saliva blunts?!

is salvia some new shit hot in the streets that I am unaware of…?

it’s salvia….and salvia is something i dont recommend…some dude in college sprinkled it on top of a bowl of some kush…it said (20x) on the bag of salvia..it can be purchased at any head shop..needless to say, i wasnt right for the next 15 mins..but when i say i wasnt right, literally, my world was turned upside down……so a blunt of salvia would just be absurd….but hey, theres a first time for everything..except gay sex (pause?)

116. KilluminattI7 Says:

time for a revelation:

Brown-skin latinas with long dark hair refined backsides fine-tuned fellatio skills cullinary ability and the sensibilities to know when to speak when spoken to are a good enough reason to lkeep breathin

117. CiCi The Intern Says:

# KilluminattI7 Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 12:29 am

time for a revelation:

*daps the pretty boy of Nah*

118. ridalen Says:

*Philly daps*

*daps*

im reppin north…where u at?

119. EnglandRepresent Says:

How should I aproach?

^^She’s knockin on 40 mate, she is gagging for it, just tell you are gonna bounce off 4 walls and watch her get the lube out. (n) Dirty slag. Commiserations on the wifey loss, I know you was cut up about that shit. Bitches man. smh.

120. KilluminattI7 Says:

*daps the room like rasheed during pre-game intros*

*also does accompanying spastic dance to match*

*remembers the pissed-ons were long ago eliminated*

*action skit FAIL*

*dapz all regz I vibes wit*

waaamp waaamp

121. CiCi The Intern Says:

# ridalen Says:
    May 8th, 2009 at 12:31 am

*Philly daps*

*daps*

im reppin north…where u at?

I’m in West right now … Germantown-bred though.

122. KilluminattI7 Says:

————————-

I see I said

123. Trill Smith a.k.a The Fresh Prince of the South Says:

some dude in college sprinkled it on top of a bowl of some kush…
    =====
    why would anyone do that

124. EnglandRepresent Says:

Brown-skin latinas with long dark hair refined backsides fine-tuned fellatio skills cullinary ability and the sensibilities to know when to speak when spoken to are a good enough reason to keep breathin

^^This is the truth.

125. kevKONGquistador Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=cD_iQcFmHBs

>”i kno sometimes you fear for my liiiiife
    but know i’m tryin hard to make things riiiight
    you deserve much more than i can give you
    so i’ll do w/e it takes just to please yooooooou.”(c) el frio loco of blakargo

*this is wake up take a shower music.

126. EnglandRepresent Says:

Killi what you think of the Hatton knock out?? I don’t even know why he was trying to fight Pacqy. The only UK geezer that could mess with dude would have been Calzaghe.

127. KilluminattI7 Says:

after watchin worth of cosby re-runs, I think its safe to say that Felicia Rashad is the GOAT sitcom Mom

this is not open for debate.

128. pockets Says:

yo eng u ever seen Prince Naseem fight? dude was epic.

129. kevfrescura de talco Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0MjClNPVZA

lifes crazy & the five finga movement.

my dudes is ill.

130. KilluminattI7 Says:

*daps eng rep*

styles make fights, and ricky’s was ALL WRONG for pac-man (face-forward attack, no jab to speak of, limited defense/ head movement)

his only hope was to make it an ugly brawl, maul him, rough him up and break him down over rounds, i.e take him into deep waters adn drown him (which juan manuel marquez ALMOST did successfully pull off, or DID pull off depending on how you saw their first two fights)

But, Pac-Man is a famously fast starter, and he absolutely blitzed the british boxer before he even had a chance to get on track

Plus, Pacquiao even added a few NEW WEAPONS to his arsenal (no comment) in this fight, amazing considering his age

*daps eng rep

131. sleep Says:

Although bol got @ my boy sk in his new blog it way a good piece.sk congrat on the top spot it was well deserve,but that whole list is suspect.

132. moresickaMC Says:

Vibe is seriously telling us thisis50.com is not one of the top 50 blogs right now?

133. KilluminattI7 Says:

u ever seen Prince Naseem ringwalk before a fight? dem shits was epic.

*Fixed ^

salaam alaikum pock

134. ridalen Says:

that shit is like a tabloid. mediatakeout.com for niggas

135. KilluminattI7 Says:

more sick stfu

136. KilluminattI7 Says:

that shit is like a tabloid. mediatakeout.com for niggas

this.

137. KilluminattI7 Says:

naseem hamed WAS an ill fighter and attraction, but then marco antonio barrera happend 2 expose him

amir khan hopes to re-write the history of paki-british boxers in the limelight

138. KilluminattI7 Says:

boosie where you at

139. KilluminattI7 Says:

cracka jakk tha rappa still dont wanna baddle

140. KilluminattI7 Says:

u got until 115 est to surface b4 i put ya dikc down where tha earf is

141. EnglandRepresent Says:

amir khan hopes to re-write the history of paki-british boxers in the limelight

^^Yeah he does even though he got sonned in Vegas (?) last year. I got big hopes for him though.

Prince Naseem was entertainment personified. Come on. You seen how that breddah used to duck and weave with the one hand up whilst his left was just waiting for an opportunity to cut someone up. Plus he used to somersault into the ring. Dude was a fuckin legend back in the day. Then he ran someone over and got put in the bing and now he’s a fat bastard.

*daps Pock*

142. pockets Says:

salaam killuminati, yea naseem’s ringwalk was the best lol. he defense was also through the roof in terms of dodging his opponent.

hopefully amir khan represents my motherland well and becomes a star

honestly i cant wait for mayweather vs manny pacquiao who do u think would take that

143. KilluminattI7 Says:

@ eng rep: this is true, altho I thought it was at 02 , or some other soccer stadium near you.. ?

either way when that colombiano prescott caught khan he put him on an express track to queer street (no multiple plat rappers first stop in the “A)

tinyurl.com/cynyx5

:20 sec in, you’ll see what I mean

144. KilluminattI7 Says:

but don’t get me wrong , I actually like Amir Khan ALOT he is a GREAT prospect with solid skills and BLISTERING Hand speed .. waitin for the chance to see him fight live in person

As far as i can tell it his only issues have been with his chin and his own (over) confidence

Reportedly his time spent in Pacquiao’s camp (he been his main sparring partner preparing Pac-Man prior to his last two fights) has him to overcome these hurdles

it certainly doesnt hurt working with one of the best pound-for-pound, and one of top trainers day in and day out

145. KilluminattI7 Says:

@ Pock yeah no doubt his defense was impeccable and his style was ______ (not goin there)

but its just, when you go against the TRULY ELITE WORLD-CLASS FIGHTERS, you gotta be able to switch your style up, which is what made Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Tommy Hearns, Mayweather etc true Legends

I had forgot that Prince Hamed caught that vehicular body, I wonder when he is supposed to be released…?

146. KilluminattI7 Says:

ok, sorry for all the boxing talk (yall shouldnt ha got me started lol)

(just listened ) so whats the story with the audio of this– clifford sound like he on the jack in the day room right now..?

147. pockets Says:

yo killuminatti new post!

148. KilluminattI7 Says:

Thanks pock I think I’ll just continue to chat amongst myself ovr here

149. pockets Says:

lmao damn u mad stubborn