Termanology – What If + Rhyminology (ft. Rhyminal) (No DJ)

termanologydj_delz-jackin_for_beatz
Click the cover to pick up the official Termanology mixtape.

We premiered the tape last week and coincidentally, one of our regulars was swearing how Rhyminal went in on the comments yesterday. Here’s are some No DJ cuts for your listening pleasure:

Termanology – What If (No DJ)

Termanology ft. Rhyminal – Rhyminology (No DJ)

86 Responses to “Termanology – What If + Rhyminology (ft. Rhyminal) (No DJ)”

this is the joint Ty was talkin about yesterday right

2. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

GUCCI!

3. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

A KiD Named CuDi (2008) > So Far Gone

and it isnt even remotely close.

4. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

1st half of Troubadour > So Far Gone

5. RIGZ Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:35 am

>>English?

I wouldn’t call it that.

LOL

Thats like going Paris & telling them they aint speaking French properly lol

6. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Born Like this >> So Far Gone

7. London Bloke Says:

808s > So Far Gone > The Come Up > A KiD Named CuDi

8. "A" Chick Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:44 am
    J.Cole ain’t ready yet.

Word.He still a little green,but has the brightest future of the rookie class.On some Derrick Rose shit.
    ——————-
    J. Cole is basically Drake – the R&B. I guess this is what the streets want.

9. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Black Booy Tags, White Boy Swag > So FAR Gone

10. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Coke Wave > So Far Gone

if you disagree then I seriously question whether you have a drop of testosterone in your body.

11. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Gone Fishing > So Far Gone

12. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:47 am

Black Booy Tags, White Boy Swag > So FAR Gone

LMAO

Black Boy Swag, WHite Boy Tags > So Far Gone.

my bad

13. Dos Equis Says:

Dos Equis Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:43 am
    light skin niggas can’t fight

^^I’ve knocked a few out in my day…….. and im Slim on top of that!!

stereotype fail

^^yea BUT THEY were all lighter than you.

14. London Bloke Says:

I’ve knocked a few

ayo?

15. Jersey*made*me Says:

Fact: Light skinned niggas are on the recieving end of sucker punches 99.9% of the time.

16. nirun Says:

# Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:47 am

Black Booy Tags, White Boy Swag > So FAR Gone

—-

we in this thang >>

17. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Quarantine > So Far Gone

Incredibad > So Far Gone

18. Dos Equis Says:

I really never thought Manny was juicing..but I guess they all love stickin shit in they ass(no drake)

light skin nigga vs another lite skin nigga fightin = broken nails and scratched up faces.

19. "A" Chick Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:46 am
    the Drake hate is out heavy this mornin….

only problem dude gon run into is his shows gon be full of screaming bitches and niggaz aint gon wanna go (see D’angelo)

shit he rappin bout is prob closer to most Nahggaz reality than anything Ross talkin bout and most of u clowns is lovin DTR right now
    ——-
    ^^^^^^^^^

20. nirun Says:

trey songz > drake

21. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

The Renaissance > So Far Gone

22. RIGZ Says:

Non-Cypher

23. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Asher > Drake

in terms of rapping ability.

24. BARPAN Says:

So farg gone >>>>

25. Dos Equis Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:49 am

More Fact: 99.9% of lite skin niggas are suckers that deserve to be punched.

Name the last light skin heavyweight boxer?

26. London Bloke Says:

Americans stay throwing shots at Brits… wanna look at your fellow citizens first:

27. Jersey*made*me Says:

Drake=disgruntled B5 member

28. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

A KiD Named CuDi (2008) > So Far Gone

and it isnt even remotely close.

a couple months ago i would’ve said ur insane. But that Cudi mixtape is amazingly well produced. The guy is def a very talented songwriter and hitmaker….

but he’s a spoken word artist not a rapper and sings despite having a mediocre voice…

Drake raps and sings very well so he wins….but I’ll agree, that Cudi mixtape is about as close as it gets this year as far as SFG contenders.

but its not really close

29. nirun Says:

well damn, cassie got some nice tatas.

30. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Who The Fuck Is Bob > So Far Gone

Road til the casket Drops > So Far Gone

31. RIGZ Says:

I dont see why Drake gets so much hate

*shrugs*

32. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    Jersey*made*me Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:44 am
    J.Cole ain’t ready yet.

——————-
    J. Cole is basically Drake – the R&B. I guess this is what the streets want.
    ===============================================
    J. Cole and Drake sound as different as Day & Night ( No Cudi)

33. "A" Chick Says:

Yet when I went the whole front row was full of ninjas? And if you peep the video it will confirm that!

Logic FAIL.

34. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

^^yea BUT THEY were all lighter than you.

NOPE………NADA……. ALL DARKER

35. jimmy valentime Says:

Dallas is fun to be around and fun to hang out with … the total opposite of a industry cat …he deserves to be higher on the list

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Drake=disgruntled B5 member

LMAO.

39. RIGZ Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:51 am

Asher > Drake

in terms of rapping ability.

I disagree. Asher is good tho

40. Dos Equis Says:

POLL QUESTION: Do you listen to music that relates more to YOUR life? Or music that takes you away from the shit goin on in YOUR life…Both?

41. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

A KiD Named CuDi (2008) > So Far Gone

and it isnt even remotely close.

^^^^^^
    YUP
    and that New Cool Kids Mixtape >___________

42. "A" Chick Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:52 am
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    Jersey*made*me Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:44 am
    J.Cole ain’t ready yet.

——————-
    J. Cole is basically Drake – the R&B. I guess this is what the streets want.
    ===============================================
    J. Cole and Drake sound as different as Day & Night ( No Cudi)

———————-
    J.Cole rappin about his college education and his life in nowheresville, NC.

Why yall aint’ attacking that bullish?

43. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# RIGZ Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:52 am

I dont see why Drake gets so much hate

*shrugs*

lol. I don’t hate drake. I was just asked to name albums that I felt were > So Far Gone.

I wasn’t that impressed. Its okay though.

44. Da PartyStarter Says:

ManRam has been suspended by MLB 50 games for testing positive for PEDS.

You heard it here first….

45. Jersey*made*me Says:

Wifey stay strongarming the computer.

*logs off*

46. Dos Equis Says:

# nirun Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:53 am

roy jones is a pretty tough light skin, george foreman, SRL

^^Roy Jones is lite skinned? SMH..retract that question.

*drops this whole subject as he sees it heading toward homoville*

47. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Drake raps and sings very well

^Wait…you really think Drake raps well?

I mean if you said you like his catchy music I would just write your opinion off and keep it moving…but for you to say he’s a good rapper has piqued my intereest [||]

Start throwing up some of his best bars/lyrics…impress me. Go.

*waits*

48. sleep Says:

So drama said t.I will release a statment on his snitch. I’m looking foward to this.

49. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

“A” Chick Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:52 am

Logic FAIL.

i’m talking bout the future when they pitch him as a hearthrob…just watch,

he’s gon have to try hard not to turn into a rappin Usher

50. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

Uptown ft Bun B & Lil Wayne > any max b song

no shots, just saying.

51. RIGZ Says:

I dont think theres gonna be a new rapper that everyone can just agree is dope for a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGG time

Rap fans dont like anything anymore

52. London Bloke Says:

Wifey stay strongarming the computer.

*logs off*

masculinity FAIL [nhjic]

53. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:54 am

Both, if it is good & appeals to me. The lyrics do not have to directly relate to me to make me relate to them.

The clipse rap about coke. I have never dealt drugs, but I can relate to the hustlin & confidence. dig?

54. Dos Equis Says:

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:55 am

ManRam has been suspended by MLB 50 games for testing positive for PEDS.

You heard it here thirdfirst….

55. "A" Chick Says:

Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:53 am
    # Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:52 am

Drake=disgruntled B5 member

LMAO.
    =======
    *dead*
    Damn that was funny!

56. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:55 am
    ManRam has been suspended by MLB 50 games for testing positive for PEDS.

You heard it here first….

^^^^^^
    damn I just linked to it scroll up

57. Hoskins Says:

Joe Louis is the original light skinned fighter.

But he got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT by Rocky Marciano. Melanin fail

58. Ghost Writer Says:

Why all the drake hate?

59. Da PartyStarter Says:

Dammit Fux!! I can’t win!! LOL

60. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Drake=disgruntled B5 member

LMAO.

ROFFLECOPTER DOWN!

ROFFLECOPTER DOWN!

61. nirun Says:

*drops this whole subject as he sees it heading toward homoville*

lol it’s an interesting topic being a south asian, the older generations think light skinned = godliness

62. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

JCole kind of sucks. I listened to his whole mixtape and he is borinnnggggggg

fuck I need to here about college for.

I want to hear about bitches cars and booze and money and bamma shit I am in to . maybe Martians and hypothetical shit but not no damn college

63. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

CuDI & Drake aint great lyricists. They have their moments, but that aint the lane the are in.

still CuDi >>>>>>> Drake

64. Jomoses Says:

Baseball stay losing…Ken Griffey was the last of a dying Breed….

*waits for Pujos/Ortiz/Howard to get caught*

65. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Start throwing up some of his best bars/lyrics…impress me. Go.

*waits*

are u serious? now u just hatin for no reason…first off i hope u not sayin Cudi is a better rapper than Drake, i’ll just assume u not a fool

When my album drop
    Bitches will buy it for the picture
    And niggas will buy it too and claim they got it for they sister
    Magazine paper girl
    But money ain’t the issue
    They bring dinner to my room and ask me to initial
    She call me the referee
    Cause I be so official
    My shirt ain’t got no stripes but I can make yo pussy whistle
    Like the Andy Griffith theme song
    And who told you to put them jeans on
    double cup love
    You the one i lean on
    Feeling for a fix then you should really get yo pheen on
    Yea just know my condo is the crack spot
    Every single show she out there repping like a mascot
    Get it from the back
    And make yo fucking bra strap pop
    All up in yo slot until the nigga hit the jackpot

66. London Bloke Says:

JCole kind of sucks

ayo?

67. RIGZ Says:

Start throwing up some of his best bars/lyrics…impress me. Go.

You dont think he went off on Ignorant Shit, Beezy? Listen to that..

Then if you can HONESTLY say he cant rap, I dunno…

Comeback Season is a better show of his rappin skills than anything else IMO tho

Drake can really rap

*Has flashbacks of me having this EXACT convo about Max on Nah years ago*

Just believe me b lol.

68. Dos Equis Says:

^^Yea I dig(nah) I assume its like that for everyone but I meant like which one do you naturally gravitate to?…Like myself I will give a dusty looking, generic street lookin demo or song a chance before I give a preppy hipster lookin demo that same chance..Like on NR I DISCRIMINATE on 99% of the new rappers judgin by how the artwork or their appearance looks…Just cause I’m gangsta…

69. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jomoses Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:59 am
    Baseball stay losing…Ken Griffey was the last of a dying Breed….

*waits for Pujos/Ortiz/Howard to get caught*

^^^^^
    I think Griffey isnt out of the clear (no pun).

My Homie Adam Jones is clean like a motherfucker

70. "A" Chick Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 11:57 am
    Why all the drake hate?
    ————–
    Cause Drake stay winning!

71. Sean coonery Says:

Niggas hate Light Skin niggas…because they’re the pretty boys…the charming ones..that the chicks love…

72. ELECTROGREMLIN_CS88 Says:

stanknass bref

73. RIGZ Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:57 am

Why all the drake hate?

I too, have pondered this conundrum….

74. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

damn I asked for some of Drake’s best lyrics and I get “Best I Ever Had” teenie bopper chick shit thrown up?

Wow. That says it all.

75. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

J.Cole rappin about his college education and his life in nowheresville, NC.

Why yall aint’ attacking that bullish?
    ===============================
    J. Cole raps about his life
    Drake is a actor he’s really and R& B singer that happens to rap

76. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Drake got a high ass fade

77. BARPAN Says:

JCole kind of sucks. I listened to his whole mixtape and he is borinnnggggggg

^^^^^^
    Sizzle

78. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 11:54 am

I listen to music that moves me but not necessarily relates to my life.

1. Smell Like Teen Spirit
    2. You Oughta Know
    3. Mornin’
    4. Ifuleave
    5. I Like You-Kelis (check the ill ass opera sample on that track, genius)

79. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

maybe Martians and hypothetical shit but not no damn college

Lol.

80. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Start throwing up some of his best bars/lyrics…impress me. Go.

*waits*

What I set seems to never extinguish
    Coolest kid out baby word to chuck inglish
    Count my own money see the paper cut fingers
    My song is ya girlfriend’s wakin up ringer
    Heh, or alarm, or whatever
    She be here at six in the morn if I let her
    But I never get attracted to fans
    Cause the eager beaver could be the collapse of a dam

81. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

You dont think he went off on Ignorant Shit, Beezy? Listen to that..

^I have heard but never really gave it a thorough listen…didnt care for it….I will check it out again tho bc he could still be spitting.

82. Ghost Writer Says:

RIGZ Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 12:00 pm
    Start throwing up some of his best bars/lyrics…impress me. Go.

You dont think he went off on Ignorant Shit, Beezy? Listen to that..

Then if you can HONESTLY say he cant rap, I dunno…

Drake can really rap

Co-sign

That Ignorant Shit made me believe

83. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

But I listen to Drake too and i like his music on that R&B / hip hop tip

84. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Drake doing the stanky leg at his show was funny

85. jimmy valentime Says:

I can say this about so far gone

unstoppable is the best use of that santo gold & mia style of msuic for a rap record

Unstoppable >>>> paper plane remixes brooklyn we go hard swagger like us …

86. Nah Right » Blog Archive » The Rhyminal - Eastbound & Down (The Audiobook) Says:

[…] Previously: Termanology – What If + Rhyminology (ft. Rhyminal) (No DJ) […]