Kool G Rap – Dopeman

According to OS:

So apparently Cookin Soul had made this beat for G Rap over a year ago and then recently gave it to Jabari.. So KGR decided to release his version since the one with Nicki Minaj and Pusha T is out now..

Kool G Rap – Dopeman

157 Responses to “Kool G Rap – Dopeman”

1. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Seriously….. what do ya’ll think Cams first week sales will look like?

2. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

I was in Kiel in ‘05 sitting at a pub

yo word?

my fathers side of the family is from Lepizig but i got family in Bodersholm which isnt too far from Kiel, you know it?

3. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Late pass….but congrats to Esk

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

G Rap goes in over Jabari’s beat from Yesterday?

damn G Rap got Dumb nice broadband/hsi Connections

5. "A" Chick Says:

Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 5:51 pm
    Seriously….. what do ya’ll think Cams first week sales will look like?
    ———
    50k

6. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Amp seems mad ….. he is like the New furiou$

–Roffle

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

that type of beat sharing will get you nekkid and robbed(c)Tru Lizzy when sold a used 16 from Pleasure P aka Prodigy

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

50k
    Im buyin like 5 copies myself for the HOOD

9. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Billz,

They def dropped the ball, He is dope.

I think Curren$y should have been popular too. His new shit is ill in a Bamma way.

“I’m on top of the money, like a dopeboy mattress.”

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

thanks to all the non-hating commenters for the congrats.

12. El feces lOco Says:

Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 5:51 pm
    Seriously….. what do ya’ll think Cams first week sales will look like?

^^19k

Ya buzz was loud but ya bark was’nt vicious, and them rhymes u was kickin on Crime Pays was quite bootylicious

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO Eskay anyway of knowing Curren$ys #’s? Buddens seem to get his numbers posted even though he also went through amalgam

>>Yo Eskay I got a vlog thought PEEP GAME: Ima take my daughter to Best Buy give her a 50 and tell her to buy 4 Crime Pays, I will stand in line behind her while she diddybops to cop it. Keep in mind she is 6. YOU LIKE IT?

^classic. I got a clip of mine singing the Cookies and Apple Juice chorus, but i don’t wanna end up on the O’Reilly Factor.

15. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

thanks to all the non-hating commenters for the congrats.

–Welcome. Wheres my ROY eTrophy tho

16. El feces lOco Says:

Wale = Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes

I’m off to get some of the finest Roti, coupled in between drags of the finest yard weed ever..yall stay number 1.
    _____________________________________

# eskay Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 5:55 pm

thanks to all the non-hating commenters for the congrats.

^^fuck you yo(notforreal)

^ *wests coasts it up*

*is not relevant*

>>YO Eskay anyway of knowing Curren$ys #’s?

been wondering that myself. gotta look at Soundscans and see if he’s listed.

19. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Crime pays = 30-40K first week…. thats my prediction.

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*wests coasts it up*

*is not relevant*

^^^^^
    *b-mores it up*

*isnt even a thought*

*moves to Ny*

*reps NY HARD*

*bmore natives renounce him*

*rocks yankee fitteds*

21. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

I’m mad huh?

LMAO!

Y’all be on this nigga’s dick hardbody.

>>They had the Wiz clips up too.

don’t play yourself, you ain’t prop them either nigga.
    =-================================
    Yeah I did. It was their mixtape links.

I ain’t say shit to you today, you started talking slick about me not propping commenters.
    =================================
    So did 5 other Nahggers, but of course you address me.

^you just a worker and your boss is my man
    =================================
    True, but you need to pay attention to what they doing across the street. You might could learn something.

And to Big Seth (aka My 3rd Nut) I don’t hate Nah Right. If I did, why would I be here? But if shots are thrown, I’m gonna send shots back.

It is what it is.

Nigga are so in awe of eskay, his word is like gospel to the peons.

He’s just a regular herb ass nigga to me. And everytime you address me, you expose how much of a hoe ass niga you are.

I’m on your blog & you’re the one that’s jealous.

I’m trying to get my spot where Nah Right is, but you’re wasting time addressing me.

Hop off nigga, you starting to sound like Big Seth aka My 3rd Nut

22. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# eskay Says:

Why not?

that sounds like great pub.

*O’Reilly’s it up*

*talks shit about rappers*

*causes controversy*

*boosts rappers first week sales*

23. Eastern_Digital Says:

Kool G Rap – 1st Nigga >>>>

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my youtube playing ball with the seed and tossing her shot >_____

25. Blackwater Says:

Grown Simba

^ a grown man with a Lion King reference really doesn’t make me wanna listen. I liked the movie too, but to come with a song title?

Mufasa’s Revenge
    Rafiki Swag
    Turn my Scar Own

No nigga… No

26. jrp14 Says:

Sooooo…imo, relapse had the production for it to be classic. None of it out of this world, but fit for Em to rip em to shreds….but he didn’t, someone may have to light a fire under him a la jay-z:nas. he just doesnt sound hungry. Its mostly his flow, his lyrics are still top notch, and concept wise he still has it…but most of the album comes off as a parody of what em used to be. Not like fart sounds and accents and that shit, but just him phoning it in. Very dissappointing for me, I would consider Em a top 10 to 15 MC, but two wack albums in a row is hurting him…he just sounded empty on this shit, no emotion on any tracks, not even the beautiful track.

27. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Amp coming here to Blog and beef with Eskay when he also has a Blog is kind of like that movie “Single White Female”
    *Waits for Amp to invite someone to his genitalia or make some gay comment*

28. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Kunte Kinte strikes again. Instead of getting suspended Kobe gets a Flagrant 1. *Dies*

Fisher and alston gets 1 game suspensions

29. Blackwater Says:

you know… nahggas used to be courteous and say things like “new post.” I ain’t mad but I’m saying though.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

how come I cant find one single good picture of Mrs Obama’s Donkey?

31. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

*b-mores it up*

*isnt even a thought*

*moves to Ny*

*reps NY HARD*

*bmore natives renounce him*

*rocks yankee fitteds*

^ *dies* It’s really cats from other states that do that. But nah, MD’ers go HARD. 5th Blackest state in the nation. Baltimoreans don’t play that shit.

35. Blackwater Says:

Amp is a good dude. He just got that latchkey kid mentality. I support his cause

36. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:01 pm
    how come I cant find one single good picture of Mrs Obama’s Donkey?

names mixtape Flow Sick Like Donkey Flu (c) fuxhito

37. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

*Waits for Amp to invite someone to his genitalia or make some gay comment*

*dies*

38. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Blackwater Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 5:57 pm

Grown Simba

Mufasa’s Revenge
    Rafiki Swag
    Turn my Scar Own

swing and a miss!

Fisher and alston gets 1 game suspensions

^Are you serious?! They didn’t even commence to ass kickin (c) Frank White

SMFH. David Stern has turned the NBA into some fag shit.

40. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

My Blog Game Proper™

sidenote: that Grease skit on Crime Pays is hilarious.

“for real though i’ll really take a shit in your shit” LOL

41. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

Amp,

everyone here already knows you are an aggy unemployed dead beat dad,

no one cares. I diss you because you get so upset.

I say things about a lot of folks, but they either diss back or laugh & KIM.

you have issues that need to be addressed & lame jokes that need to be refined.

LMAO

42. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

*3rd nuts it up*

*doesn’t exist*

*no one laughs*
    =================
    Your life in a nutshell. Seth.

43. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*single white females it up*

*gets face work to resemble a white/eskay/bun b combo*

*has web design help builds site called YahWrong.com*

*is nice to commenters and posts commenters shitty musical friends*

*bizarros it up*

44. Blackwater Says:

lol@ bill

so… pimps fuck up

45. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

when i was at georgetown we went to prince george’s county and seent the illest shit ever like a redbone freak with mad tatts and blonde ceasar like eve letting dudes run trains on her in a cramped townhouse with a pontiac out front. u just wait in the living room watching sports center and the dude who finishes would come out and dap the next dude (no handwashing.) u can just stumble on fiascos like this in maryland all the time. i never partook because of the AIDS factor but such fuckery intruiged the yung gawd.

46. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Derek Fishers head at the right angle over a rock under a pan and plowed in to it will create diamonds.

47. ant Says:

60-75k 1st week for cam

48. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 6:05 pm

*single white females it up*

*gets face work to resemble a white/eskay/bun b combo*

*has web design help builds site called YahWrong.com*

*is nice to commenters and posts commenters shitty musical friends*

*bizarros it up*

lol

49. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^^
    LMAO you shouldve know aids fell off. Luckily the only shit I ever caught was chlaymidia(sP?) and that was easily tooken care of with leaves an powders and some lotions

50. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

Alston said that House elbowed him first. House was tryin to stunt after he hit the three.

51. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*taken

52. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Blackwater Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 6:05 pm

lol@ bill

so… pimps fuck up

LOL yea we all do. Get um next time tiger

53. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Amp,

everyone here already knows you are an aggy unemployed dead beat dad,
    ======================================
    Really?

News to me.

I bet money my weed budget is more then your SSI check.

See, you’re just a lame who wishes you were me. I understand.
    But these other names obsessed with all things Amp, you really gotta be suspicious of their motivations.

54. Blackwater Says:

Fisher was on his goon shit. Kobe was just being physical. Raefer was being a ignant nigga. It’s cameras everywhere, what you thought you wasn’t gone get caught?

None of them deserve suspensions. But I’d fine Alston’s dums ass.

55. Beezy Says:

damn this relapse going kinda hard!!!!

56. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Chea that girl sounds bad. do you have a government name gmail it to me. she has to be on Myspace or some shit

57. Big_seth is kinda like a big deal Says:

it’s 5, I’m gone.

peace

58. Eastern_Digital Says:

website13156.com/?p=165

Wu-Tang covers x Blue note

pretty dope.

# Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 6:06 pm

^ That’s highly fathomable in MD. People tend to forget that MD is about as Black as it gets on the I-95 before you get to GA so it’s just a clusterfuck of all types overpopulating the area. Between B’more and DC, you got enough STD’s to wrap around the world. Twice.

60. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

niggas got jobs now????? couldve fooled me I thought all the commenters did hoodrat things for a living

61. Blackwater Says:

I bet money my weed budget is more then your SSI check.

^thats funny shit. fuck that. that shit is funny. lol

62. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

*looks for cassie pics without pasties on them*

63. foekist Says:

it still baffles me how ben chavis and jim jones got close. that’s amazin

64. Bill Hu$tle Says:

None of them deserve suspensions. But I’d fine Alston’s dums ass.

co-sign. lets be real, u cant just go slappin a grown ass man in the back of the head like he is your child. Dead at him sayin it was his natural reaction

65. foekist Says:

JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:11 pm
    *looks for cassie pics without pasties on them*

they on mediatakeout

66. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Dead at him sayin it was his natural reaction
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    *co death*

67. Beezy Says:

ill put up my weed budget against alot of niggas salaries

68. Blackwater Says:

*looks for cassie pics without pasties on them*

^RR had ’em up. Not of Panama cricket team proportions, but nice none the least

69. Troyvul Says:

You aint a man until you catch an STD……just hope its the right one lol

70. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:09 pm

the girl in the townhome? are you kidding me? of course i didn’t know her name lol – how would i? we ended up there because some friends of ours from howard told us to go to this address for some free jump-off. we were just told to bring a bottle of liquor – like some eyes wide shut/fidelio type shit. we literally let ourselves in, sat down, and watched sportcenter. only one dude in our crew went in on the chick because he was the type who did reckless shit like never wear a condom etc. but it’s not like i spoke to this chick. though she did come out of the room naked just wearing boots to take a bathroom break. i was dying inside. from that point foward i prayed to never have a daughter or if i did, to never have a daughter who acted like this.

# foekist Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

it still baffles me how ben chavis and jim jones got close. that’s amazin

^ *dapz* I wonder that too. Wasn’t he on Cassidy’s 2nd album?

72. CHILE ! Says:

Im dyin with that speech, MR.ES!
    all you guys deserve the number 1 spot, ur a Top 5 doa bloggas, and i appreciate the fact that u share real hiphop to the world, specially to guys like me from sudamerica who love real hiphop…its hard to find sites that really show the good stuff so congratulation eskay, i know im not postin’ here everyday but im a addict to this site, and i know dre and nation do they thing here too. congrats nahggers, keep doin this great job

73. foekist Says:

Cassie naked isn’t appealing at all to me, she too little. Farouq, you more like Ving Rames in that wack ass movie he made with Ja rule

74. Blackwater Says:

ill put up my weed budget against alot of niggas salaries

^ I don’t even smoke like that no more… but I’ll put my beer budget up against a nigga life

75. Beezy Says:

*daps CHILE !*

76. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Cassie’s down with the itty Bitty Titty Committee

77. foekist Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:14 pm
    # foekist Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

it still baffles me how ben chavis and jim jones got close. that’s amazin

^ *dapz* I wonder that too. Wasn’t he on Cassidy’s 2nd album?

$$

billz… Salute. I’m not sure, I never listened to a Cassidy album all the way thru.

78. Blackwater Says:

yes your whole life… I go in

79. foekist Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:16 pm
    Cassie’s down with the itty Bitty Titty Committee

LOL
    word to muvah

80. Beezy Says:

>I’ll put my pre-age-of-25 beer budget up…but man since I hit that my hangover recovery time has lagged. I get hangovers that last like 3 days when I really get crunk.

I smoke much more now than drink.

# foekist Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:14 pm
    # foekist Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

it still baffles me how ben chavis and jim jones got close. that’s amazin

^ *dapz* I wonder that too. Wasn’t he on Cassidy’s 2nd album?

$$

^Hilarity. That album was one of the last CD purchases I actually made in an actual retail store. Last CD I copped period was MM3.

82. CHILE ! Says:

*daps* ma duuuuuuuuudes

83. foekist Says:

I never understood the white boys that get drunk off beer. Beer is meant to have something to hold on to in the club (pawz), or to keep your buzz goin. It takes me like 20 beers to get drunk (unless it’s some nasty ass ice beer), 3 or 4 hennesseys straight get you there way faster and cheaper… to each his own.

84. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

foekist Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:15 pm

doesn’t Ving Rames lick Tyrese’s head and call him a chocolate bunny in Baby Boy.

85. Beezy Says:

yo I think the last album I actually purchased was Philadelphia Freeway….its been a long ass time.

I think that streak will be broken Tuesday for Crime Pays tho.

86. Blackwater Says:

I just hit 25 in Feb. but I prolly had less than 5 hangover this year. I usually don’t get ’em unless I hit the Gin. Other than that, I go in. Jameson and whatever. Then go get the brew.

87. Beezy Says:

^less hangover with beer…and you can really get like blackout…liquor will have you fucked 8 ways to Sunday.

88. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

last album i bought was – *drum roll please* – The Cool

bought 5 copies and got every one of them bitches signed by lupe himself

i’m buying 10 copies of Lasers though — on the shtrenf

89. foekist Says:

I think that streak will be broken Tuesday for Crime Pays tho.

$$

I used to fuck wit Killa, but I can’t feel his new shit no homo… and I been tryin to. It all sound like he just made up some bullshit out of nowhere. His old music sound better to me.

90. Beezy Says:

I just hit 25 in Feb. but I prolly had less than 5 hangover this year.

^word good for you.

In college id drink friday night until 5am, sleep for an hour then get up and start drinking for the football games. (pause for sounding like the whitest of white frat dudes).

But now I have 6 beers (unless its Lite), go home sober and wake up the next day with a monstrous fucking hangover.

91. foekist Says:

Beezy Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:20 pm

$$

i’m gettin older, i be takin them Chaser pills before i go in now. Wake up feelin like a million bucks as long as I slam a couple waters during the session the night before.

92. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

Ok, since everybody is going back to the last ablum they copped……………..
    Hip Hop is dead

93. Bill Hu$tle Says:

i recently copped jadakiss and currensy but before that was Ye’s Graduation

94. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

sneakernews.com/2009/05/07/air-jordan-60-laney-high-school-edition/

WHAT ARE THESE PREPOSTEROUS SHOES.

RIP nike

95. Blackwater Says:

^thats ‘cuz you drink in the club. It’s always cheaper at the store to buy beer. And I don’t care if you buy two 30 packs. You’ll still come out ahead over a half gallon of henny rock. when you drink at home, it’s always better. Come to the club fucked up, and you aint gotta play catch up with the girls

96. CHILE ! Says:

The Black Album was ma last purchased album…maybe i’ll buy wale’s album, im not in the U.S so its hard to find hiphop here in the record stores, i mean big artist get exposure and all that

97. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Last album purchased?

American Gangster

98. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I was being a jokester.

*daps Foekist*

You know i broke the ayo meter along time ago homie. Thats Why I am the ving Rhames of this shit

Why everybody got to get drunk, I drink beer cuz I like it. I drink Tequila because I LOVE it. The buzz is a bonus, the hangover a onus!

99. Black Says:

Eminem is taking this “slim shady” shit to far. I mean damn dog every joint i heard so far is on the same shit. Lyrics is hot so is the flow but the concept behind these joints is trash. Even the slim shady lp had joints like rock bottom in it.

100. Troyvul Says:

Last Album I bought was Hell Hath No Fury..I was 1 of 80,000

101. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Last album purchased

*Drum Roll*

The Renaissance

Shocking i know

102. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Last Album I bought was Hell Hath No Fury..I was 1 of 80,000

–When did you return it

103. Beezy Says:

^LOL good thing everything is avab for free on the web

104. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

last album bought was:

Coldplay – Viva la Vida + 808s & Heartbreak

105. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Bill Hu$tle Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:25 pm
    i recently copped jadakiss and currensy but before
    ^^^^^
    word me too but I cant remember what was before that. I think some Mariachi jawn i couldnt find a dl link

106. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

In the club, I feel like I always gotta have a drink in my hands. Mixed with miscellaneous shots, that’s how I end up getting twisted.

107. Black Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:26 pm
    Last album purchased?

American Gangster

^ Co-sign and i was scared as shit coppig that, in the store praying it wasn’t gonna be Kingdom Come 2.

108. Beezy Says:

yo foek chaser pills really work? i always tell myself i need to at least try them

109. Blackwater Says:

wait a minute… nobody read my drinking shit. i do really have a problem. i might not get hangovers but i pay in other ways.

but the last album i copped though was the Jada. before that kanye, 50, and chrisste michelle

110. samsohn Says:

espn – “Pittsburgh police and the NHL’s security office have investigated a death threat made against Washington Capitals star Alex Ovechkin on a Pittsburgh Penguins fan message board.”

That’s FUCKED UP shit
    Imagine someone threatened a rapper on nah right and the rapper got that dude arrested

111. Jimmy Valentime Says:

last album I bought was ….

Prodigy Return of the Mack

:: gets gassed at alchemist produced prodigy album ::

:: listen Twice throws in closet to never to be heard again::

clipse and cam will prob get bought and if Kanye goes back to rapping i might get that one too…

112. foekist Says:

$$

i don’t really buy drinks in the club. the markup is ridiculous.

113. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo chea and Beezy I copped a play cloths hoodie, is my swag a little low IYO? I myself dont seem to mind I thought it looked ill. but i just wanted an opinion with niggas tastes I trust

114. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:27 pm
    Last album purchased

*Drum Roll*

The Renaissance

Shocking i know

I was going to get that album but decided not to

115. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Last album I bought was Chuck Berry’s greatest hits

116. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

The rapping twins will get a download.

117. foekist Says:

Beezy Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

yes indeed.

118. Blackwater Says:

Last album purchased

*Drum Roll*

The Renaissance

^ shit I bought that too. forgot I had it ‘cuz it aint on the hard drive. but it goes hard in the Astro van

119. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

===================================
    Truth

120. foekist Says:

niggas tastes I trust

AYO!!!!

yall still do that round here? :-)

>>I’m trying to get my spot where Nah Right is

yo, good luck with that.

122. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

no joke I cop bottles at the club and that shit ends up being a bit cheaper.

take this:

the club I usually go to is my homies

so I get in free (cover is $25)

and buy a bottle half price like 150

the math usually make sense to me up until I end up buying 2 or 3 bottles then I remember why I stay away from clubs an just go to pubs

123. foekist Says:

niggas tastes I trust

AYO!!!!

124. Bill Hu$tle Says:

close to gettin twisted at home, drive to the club, buyin one drink that puts u over the edge>>>>>>>

125. Black Says:

foekist Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

$$

i don’t really buy drinks in the club. the markup is ridiculous.

^Agreed. Pre gaming is the one thing that I learned from the white folks in college that actually made sense.

126. Troyvul Says:

–When did you return it
    No return…I framed that shit.

127. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

eskay Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:31 pm
    >>I’m trying to get my spot where Nah Right is

yo, good luck with that.
    ===============
    Thanks, ‘preciate it.

128. Blackwater Says:

===================================
    Truth

^ I really think Em’s voice annoys me the most. If he spit the same raps with the “lose yourself” voice, I prolly wouldn’t be mad

129. foekist Says:

Yo Eskay, I know it’s money in the bank so who cares, but does Oakley know black people don’t really wear Oakleys? I been out of touch, so maybe Oakleys is a new hip hop style that I’m unaware of…

130. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok AMP is this the simp in me? I would invite 3 girls to go to the club with me, cop a bottle and lamp with them. Then call the homies to shoot through and then let them have the leftovers and I take home the girl I am going to fuck and my homies occupy any girl haters. I would usually pay the bill

131. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

>>I’m trying to get my spot where Nah Right is

yo, good luck with that.

–*Deciphering encrypted message*

Fuck your bitch ass blog nigga, gtfo my shit

132. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

I hate having to buy bottles cause my team is deep & them shits go quick. Plus, a few of the homies be tricking off drinks to random slores. Shit be gettin’ me tight lol.

133. foekist Says:

$$

Eminem fucked up. Next to detox, his return is one of the most anticipated in hip hop in the last 5 years and he come back wit this slim shady-type bullshit. *SMH*

134. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

yup you out of touch

135. Blackwater Says:

it’s best to not have a drink in your hand @ the clob IMO. when you talk to a chick, it’s best to seem like you are the sober one. that way she feels like she can trust what comes outta your mouth. it makes for a quicker bag.

136. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

# AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    May 7th, 2009 at 6:33 pm

eskay Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:31 pm
    >>I’m trying to get my spot where Nah Right is

yo, good luck with that.
    ===============
    Thanks, ‘preciate it.

–*Deciphering encrypted message*

Thanks, ‘preciate it.

137. foekist Says:

$$

i take it you have alot of friends. a nigga that bring the hoes AND pay the bill is alright with me.

138. SkyHighMusicGroup Says:

139. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my cypher is small, about 10deep. usually 3 to 4 at any given time.

140. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

>>I’m trying to get my spot where Nah Right is

yo, good luck with that.

lool, wow.

amp is your name the link to your blog yh? i wanna see if im doing a good job by comparing.

141. foekist Says:

Blackwater Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:35 pm

$$

i agree to a certain extent.. it depends on what setting you’re at. some hoes don’t care either way, as long as your vibe is right.

142. Black Says:

^^ I don’t know fam, he gotta at least have something that i can halfway relate to. I know its entertainment but when you start the track off with “I was born with a dick in my brain” that shit makes me instantly turn the song off.

143. Blackwater Says:

^ i usually come to the club dolo. but when i got the team, it’s good to have a couple chicks with you IMO. no girl wants a dude that no one else wants.

144. Beezy Says:

ok AMP is this the simp in me?

^Fux from where im from the story you just told me is called ballin…not simpin.

And you good with PC hoody…i mean you gonna be ultra casual when you rockin it so if you like then rock it all day haha

145. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

ok AMP is this the simp in me?
    ======================
    If you have to ask, most likely you’re simping. I mean, if them bitches can twist their lips up to take a sip, they can dig in that purse & come up with some ends.

Again, it’s not about being cheap, it’s about letting them know that you’re not a fucking bartender.

But if you’re just trying to hit & quit a chick…I say do you. Niggas have done worse shti to get the puss. I wouldn’t play it that way if it was a girl I actually was trying to snatch up though, cause it’s still light way tricking.

146. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok the wifey got tight when like 3 sistas came over to our table to shoot the shit and try and get a drink from my bottle. She was like “HURRICANE CHRIS table is right there” ……..*dies*

147. Hoskins Says:

Last album was Padded room

148. Bill Hu$tle Says:

My boy said he went to the club by himself once and said it was the GOAT experience. For some reason the hoes flocked to him.

149. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

=========================
    Your spot is dope, b. I woudn’t say it was if it wasn’t.

150. Beezy Says:

^wingwomen >>>

151. Blackwater Says:

@ black. I have never related to an Em CD. that was my biggest complaint when he first cam out. But I think it was the “I’m just Marshall Mathers” song that made me really appreciate his art. And before the “Bad meets “Evil”

152. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Thanks Amp I like your opinion. that shit is different but forthcoming. None.

Word Beezy thats what I figured them young 19-21yrd old hoes(besides getting the young ones in the club) use to love hanging with the 26 yrd old man instead of 21 yr old dudes with no aspirations

153. foekist Says:

light way tricking.

$$

for me, personally, trickin’ is a no-no imo. But if you got it and don’t give a shit do you. many hoes actually look down on tricks, cuz they feel you’re lame and trying to buy yourself out of being lame.

154. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

ok my opinion on first listen through of Relapse:

to me its on the same level as Encore. The production is on point, but its not as polished as The Eminem Show, I hope Dre’s production isnt a sign of how Detox will turn out.

The ONLY track where I can here the old eminem flow is on the track Underground. the skits are hilarious also.

lets all hope and pray, the second relapse album due out later this year is the one we have been waiting for all these years.

155. Black Says:

Blackwater Says:

May 7th, 2009 at 6:41 pm

^True I mean u only gonna relate but so much to him. The thing is though some of the shit he does is just completely retarded. Rock Bottom, the Way I Am, I think that everyone has felt like this at some point in their lives so it made more abe to overlook the real psycho shit where hes talking bout chopping heads and shit. The problem is with Relapse I’m getting the sense that he won’t have any of those songs and that it will be him killing random people in the most random ways possible for the whole album.

156. Da PartyStarter Says:

Last Album Purchased:
    “Raisin’ Hell- Run DMC. LOL

But seriously, Last shit I purchased was 4 Jay-Z jawns(BP, Life and Times 1, BP2,and Black Album, shits got stolen) , Jill Scott’s last jawn and Fishscale at one time.
    I will ONLY buy Ghost, Jill and Jazzy Jeff in the future.

157. wavy is a cliche Says:

yo danielson you got that dirty cam (ll)?