Video: Cam’ron – Cookies & Apple Juice (Behind The Scenes)

Not even a little bit safe for work.

Related: Cam’ron Talks Future Projects, Says “Curb Your Enthusiasm” Style Show Still In The Works

93 Responses to “Video: Cam’ron – Cookies & Apple Juice (Behind The Scenes)”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Big_seth Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 5:35 pm
    *sheeps it up*

*collects jordans*

*agrees with everyone*

*Listens to Joe Budden*

^^Sheep Mind/Dick Rider Exhibit A

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I havent listened to any cam leaked track in a week. I will cop his album on tuesday

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Huddy 6 is the least talented weed carrier ever.

4. Big_seth Says:

*sheeps it up*

*does things Amp doesn’t do*

*likes music Amp doesn’t like*

*agrees with people Amp don’t agree with*

5. Big_seth Says:

*sheeps it up*

*co-signs everyone*

*no-signs Amp*

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 5:39 pm
    Huddy 6 is the least talented weed carrier ever.

is that Huddy Combs from Harlem World?

Harlem World – Cali Chronic was my shit

7. rex hussla Says:

Who’s the fat dude with the potbelly? And why is that broad letting him put his fingers in her mouth? WOWWWW

8. Jersey*made*me Says:

*Listens to Joe Budden*

Not for nothing,why do cats act like Joe is trash? I don’t get that.I don’t knock his album daily, but he got some joints you can rock out to while cleaning the crib or something.Niggas hate Joe,I don’t see why.

9. Hoskins Says:

*sheeps it up*

*co-signs everyone*

*no-signs Amp*

^^^^ MUUURRDDEERRR (c) Ja Rule

10. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    comradeery

^^^^^^
    cot damn

… yeah I fucked up the spelling, but the point remains the same …..

@ rex – good looks

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

*Big Seth’s it up*

*Hop’s on Amp’s dick*

*Likes everything Amp dislikes, just because*

*Races to be the first one to make a comment refering to Amp*

*Cries myself to sleep everynight*

12. Eastern_Digital Says:

KILLA!!!

*tries to be different*

*doesn’t like anything yall like*

*complains*

*logs off*

*logs on the next day*

*repeat process*

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Amp is always a little aggy. no skull gang

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Niggas hate Joe,I don’t see why.
    =====================
    Not I, but it sounds good so my Junior’s like to run with it.

16. herbal kint Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 5:42 pm
    *Listens to Joe Budden*

…. plus how is listening to joe budden being a sheep considering theres more budden haters on here than supporters and the haters are constantly saying no one knows him and or checking for him, yet the one listening to him are the sheep ? ….

17. Big_seth Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:

I used to listen to everythng he dropped. He aint as ood as he was. I wasn’t tryin to diss him. I was just naming things that Amp calls people sheep for.

He is alwasy aggy & I enjoy making him upset sometimes.

*in not aggy*

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Amp is always a little aggy. no skull gang
    ============================
    Again, this sounds good, but it’s not true.

Y’all stating your opinion = just shooting the shit

Amp states his opinion = He’s Aggy!!

Get the fuck outta here.

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I dont fuck with Buddens but then I dont really hate on dude. he is whatever to me.

20. Big_seth Says:

*Amps it up*

*is upset because people disagree with me*

*gets Aggy when I’m called out*

*imagines scenarios to diss people without any facts to back it up*

LMAO @ you

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 5:43 pm
    *tries to be different*

*doesn’t like anything yall like*

*complains*

*logs off*

*logs on the next day*

*repeat process*

*Goes to Mexico maskless*

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

…. plus how is listening to joe budden being a sheep

Who said it was?

I never even mentioned Joe Budden lol.

Faggot Seth did.

But I’m sure this’ll go down as another “Amp hates Budden” post. Y’all go head & run with that if you want.

23. rex hussla Says:

Amp and Seth should be friends…they’re both close to Houston

I like Amp better when he calls himself ‘Joe88’

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

rex hussla Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 5:48 pm
    Amp and Seth should be friends…they’re both close to Houston

^^^^^^^
    *fucking dead*

*accuses god of being Casket Face*

26. Big_seth Says:

so Amp,

If someone likes to collect shoes & wear jordan’s that makes them a sheep?

that is bullshit. I wear J’s because I like them & did so before I even found Nahright. I also listened to Joe Budden before I got on Nahright. How is that sheep activity?

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Manny pacquiao is easily the most humble superstar in sports.

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Big Seth is my number one fan.

Hop off.

And who disagreed with what? You’re the one making shit up.

29. Big_seth Says:

*sees street sweeping ticket*

*looks up at the sky*

“DAMN YOU CASKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

31. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Will somebody put Bret Farve out of his misery

32. Jersey*made*me Says:

Manny pacquiao is easily the most humble superstar in sports.

Word.That pinoy rides a Benz like it’s a Civic.Or if it was a Civic he would still be content.

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

eskay Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 5:48 pm
    I like Amp better when he calls himself ‘Joe88′
    ===================================
    Really? Now I know you’re a faggot. You try & start some bullshit by accusing me of some bullshit you know is false. I don’t play those queer games. If I said it, I said it. I don’t make up aliases.

Go accept some payola somewhere.

34. Big_seth Says:

*diddybops off beat*

*half whites it up*

“hit ’em with the chopper suit… hit ’em with the chopper suit”

*dies*

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

That pinoy

^^^^^
    LOL how the fuck you know they call themselves PINOY? thats their lingo.

37. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

eskay Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 5:48 pm
    I like Amp better when he calls himself ‘Joe88′

^Hahahahahaha

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

And wearing Jordan’s dowsn’t require style. It’s the lames fast track to appeariing “down”.

Sad part is, nobody’s fooled.

39. Big_seth Says:

*payolas it up*

*tricks on Amps Baby mamma with payola cash*

*posts video online*

you mad?

# rex hussla Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

*walks out to car in morning*

*sees street sweeping ticket*

*looks up at the sky*

“DAMN YOU CASKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

^ *does jumping jacks in a bear cave*

eskay seem like the type of nigga that be eatin’ grapes whilst in Pathmark

42. Big_seth Says:

*drops $500 on new J’s (Toro Bravo Pack)*

*wears one red & one black*

*has no style*

43. Eastern_Digital Says:

eskay seem like the type of nigga that be eatin’ grapes whilst in Pathmark

lmao

44. Kell-El Says:

KKKKKIIIIILLLLLLLLALALLALLALLLLAAA!!!!!

Amp talks all that sheep shit, but he’s actually a sucker. the reality is, he modeled his whole commenting style after mine. the aggyness, the slick talk, everything. this nigga probably studied my comments for months before he scraped together enough nuts to come in here and swim with the sharks.

this kid’s a fraud, the city morgue’s gonna claim his wig

46. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

eskay Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 5:48 pm
    I like Amp better when he calls himself ‘Joe88
    =====================================
    The old accuse everyone else of having an nahright alter ego to throw them off the real culprit trick

47. Jersey*made*me Says:

That pinoy

^^^^^
    LOL how the fuck you know they call themselves PINOY? thats their lingo.

LMAO,I got that off these here innanets.

48. herbal kint Says:

@ eskay how much would I have to paypal you just to listen to the track, j/k but damn wheres the love ? ( none ) for one of your oldest commenters

and yeah I’m not giving up I’m offended by the lack of support from what i thought was my nahright fam, besides 1 that listened and 2 that said they would ?

eskay Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 5:57 pm

^VietNAHm

50. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

=====================================
    Are you fucking serious?

LMFAO!!

This nigga eskay is delusional.

He must love my style lol.

51. Jimmy valentime Says:

I am in the same issue of foundation magazine as Slaughter House

its barely a paragraph but its a start,,,

I am have all the jpg up on friday

I am something like a big deal/…

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Sounds like eskay wishes he were me.

I don’t blame you either.

53. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

NaS is that you????

I’m lying? I started that aggy commenting shit b.

55. Big_seth Says:

Ty,

I am at work too, but I’ll try to check it out tonight. I didn’t want to tell you I would if I disn’t have time.

I am really busy crying myself to sleep(no nah) at night. (c) Amp, Seth-ing it up.

56. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 5:58 pm
    =====================================
    Are you fucking serious?

LMFAO!!

This nigga eskay is delusional.

He must love my style lol.

… isn’t that obvious by his statement, he said your style = copying him ….. and I don’t see the delusions in there …

57. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

am in the same issue of foundation magazine as Slaughter House

its barely a paragraph but its a start,,,

I am have all the jpg up on friday

I am something like a big deal/…
    ====================================
    Jimmy you gonna need some Security soon to watch the snakes once you cut the grass.

58. Jersey*made*me Says:

I gotta rock with this one Amp.I stopped wearing J’s because I seen so many niggas disrespect them i.e. fucked up outfits and funny haircuts.Yet they got on kicks like me? Not in this lifetime.

59. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I started that aggy commenting shit b.
    ^^^^^^
    ADM come on the internets was started by a bunch of aggy no getting ass pussy dudes

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

I’m lying? I started that aggy commenting shit b.
    ==================================
    You’re a fucking geek.

How you a jealous bitch & I’m on your blog.

Your vagina is showing, nigga. Zip it up.

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:00 pm

am in the same issue of foundation magazine as Slaughter House

its barely a paragraph but its a start,,,

I am have all the jpg up on friday

I am something like a big deal/…
    ====================================

^Why? Jimmy still cuts grass. No Security (c) D-Block

62. herbal kint Says:

Big_seth Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:00 pm
    Ty,

* daps *

word good looks, like I keep saying i think the shit is crack but I admit i am biased thats why I want nahggers opinions, all my boys from jersey think the shit is crack too and only a couple have met dude

heres the link again

zshare.net/audio/59674463b272a7e6/

63. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jimmy Valentime > Not in this lifetime

64. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Puts my back to the wall to watch the fight in case any punches comes my way*

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

=====================================
    Thank you.

Seth, you’re a fucking faggot. Your bitch pussy smells like refried beans & taco meat. Go hang yourself with the strings from your Jurdan V’s.

66. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

=====================================
    Thank you.

Seth, you’re a fucking faggot. Your bitch pussy smells like refried beans & taco meat. Go hang yourself with the strings from your Jordan V’s.

>>Sounds like eskay wishes he were me.

yeah, I wish I was an aggy nigga with a dead end blog that hung out on the Greatest Blogger Alive’s blog and threw rocks at the throne all afternoon, from my manager’s office when I should be manning the fry station.

you got me.

68. herbal kint Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:00 pm
    am in the same issue of foundation magazine as Slaughter House

its barely a paragraph but its a start,,,

I am have all the jpg up on friday

I am something like a big deal/…
    ====================================

… @ Jimmy – I must repeat that time joint was damn good …..

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

*Puts my back to the wall to watch the fight in case any punches comes my way*

^ *throws a chair in B.Strong’s general direction*

70. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Ya’ll Nahgers gonna leave Jimmy V the Fuck alone!!!

71. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

*Puts my back to the wall to watch the fight in case any punches comes my way*

^^^^^^^
    *throws full beer can from the side straight at Big Strongs head*

72. Big_seth Says:

Amp,

You are funny…

HAHA.

Thanks for blessing us with your aggyness. We really needed someone to come & complain about everything & make stupid jokes about peoples GFs.

HAHA.

73. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

*Puts my back to the wall to watch the fight in case any punches comes my way*

^ *throws a chair in B.Strong’s general direction*
    ====================================

*Easily catches it and tosses it randomly into crowd not giving a Fuck who it hits*

74. rex hussla Says:

I can’t rock Jordan’s anymore?!?!

Well I’ll be GODDAMNED

75. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*shaves head*

*looks like shane battier*

76. Jimmy valentime Says:

@ herbal

Thanks

I am do a project in like july same ball park

now i just got make 11 more good songs to go with it ,.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:06 pm

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:04 pm

*Puts my back to the wall to watch the fight in case any punches comes my way*

^^^^^^^
    *throws full beer can from the side straight at Big Strongs head*

^It’s more disrespectful when you open the can first and then throw it. Step your disrespect game up.

78. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Chair hits Farouq in freshly shaved head*

Ty, what verse is Sev’s on this shit, the second?

80. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:05 pm

>>Sounds like eskay wishes he were me.

you got me.

that is ether… Because it is true. Funny how a successful blog attracts so many other blog haters.

81. Jersey*made*me Says:

you got me.

*starts count*

10….9……..8……..7………6

*Amp gets up*…………..

# rex hussla Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:07 pm

I can’t rock Jordan’s anymore?!?!

Well I’ll be GODDAMNED

^Unless you want to be a following ass sheeple, no. Shits not cool. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT be yourself.

83. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Actually, I’ve seen eskay jacking my slang. I kept it quiet though. I don’t mind. I’ll just make up some new shit. I’m just happy to help lol.

84. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO Rex do whatever it is you think is fly. Remember no style is better than YOUR OWN.

*When all else fails throws on PATENT LEATHER CHUCKS*

Bout to step my disdain up (c) DBlock

86. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Eskay actively hates on me. I don’t say shit to dude. He’s intimidated cause I’m what he tries to be. Look at the post today. eskay just runs up on m,y dick mouth open.

I almost thought you were Lil’ Seth.

>>I’m just happy to help lol.

don’t try laugh and play it off now nigga.

88. Jersey*made*me Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 6:09 pm

DAMN!!!

*Qeues up New Edition’s “Is This The End”*

89. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Damn I’m confused Amp says he’s from Brooklyn so I got to stand up but at the same time he does act aggy*
    *Turns head away from skirmish so it’s every man for himself plus I don’t know what part of Brooklyn Amps from and we dont Stand up for Bensonhurst*

Amp I call you out for polluting my comments with absurd statements, the same as I would anybody. I was doing it before you came here and I’ll still be doing it long after you’ve been French Kev’d.

>>And if you want see a real Hip-Hop blog with real posts & not just a xerox copy of 2DopeBoyz, come to The Smoking Section.

and yet, he hangs out here. I mean does he even believe his own bullshit?

92. Crossbow Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

long after you’ve been French Kev’d.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Poses with AK @ neo-nazi rally*

93. Hip Hop Let Me Down Says:

Turn on the cameras and our women turn to full fledged whores. Can’t front there were some heavy dumpers up in this joint.