Jabari feat. Pusha T & Nicki Minaj – Dopeman (Prod. by Cookin’ Soul)

dopeman-single-cover-itunes

Here’s the first drop off his compilation album Famous on The Internet.

Jabari feat. Pusha T & Nicki Minaj – Dopeman (Prod. by Cookin’ Soul)

NMC Exclusive – Yukhhh!

Props to Jabari.

79 Responses to “Jabari feat. Pusha T & Nicki Minaj – Dopeman (Prod. by Cookin’ Soul)”

1. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

Yukhhh???

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Okkkkkk lets listen

3. kevfrescura de talco Says:

this is crack tubular.

me likes me likes me likes(c) spike

4. G7 Says:

Pusha T on a track called “Dopeman”? No way.

5. FaMs! Says:

coedmagazine.com/2008/02/26/hot-for-teacher-top-18-sexiest-sex-offenders/

damn, where was they at when I was in junior high?

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

if you though Poker Face was about gambling you need more innuendo

7. Jimmy Valentime Says:

I just got an evite to see wale live

is he any good as a live act?

==

Is Jabari some sort of rapper / dj or producer?

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I hate sharebee …. yo keep it zshare, divshare or some shit

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this song bangs though

*daps all my nahgass*

10. Dos Equis Says:

The Clipse will work with anybody…that’s how niggas get popped.

LF: I have never heard heard a Nicki Minaj song in its entirety.

Sidebar: Anyone got pics for Tahiry’s party last night?

11. G7 Says:

*daps Farouq*

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Prices So low/Im Kmart Blue Light special with the blow(c)Pushaaaaaaa

UGHGHHHHHHHHHHH!

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Is Jabari some sort of rapper / dj or producer?
    ==============================
    None of the above.

But don’t discuss it or espay will get mad!

14. Babydoll Says:

AOOOOOOOW!

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

yo Amp then what is Jabari a DJ Khaled type?

16. Babydoll Says:

Born in March so I am a pis-ces

17. Legend Says:

*daps*

whats good my geez

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I love the clipse like I were from Virginia. no copping From WHERE??? when I was younger

What race is Anthony Gonzalez aka Geezy?

19. Babydoll Says:

Got that wet wet…get wetter than a drizzle

20. Dos Equis Says:

Prices So low/Im Kmart Blue Light special with the blow(c)Pushaaaaaaa

^^ I don’t believe they push weight like that..ever since I read the indictment against their manager/best friend..FEDS had his phone tapped from 2003..no way Malice or Pusha have never discussed drugs with him on the phone…if they really pushed.

20 niggas in a clique..18 niggas get popped cept for two..either them two clean(choirboys)..or they dirty(snitchin)

21. FaMs! Says:

Baby Doll I’ll be in VA in June for a week…will you be my tour guide?

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

yo Amp then what is Jabari a DJ Khaled type?
    ================================
    A blogger. He was working with HipHopGame.

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I just called the wifey to cop five pounds of Diesmillio which is BEEF CHUCK ROAST and perfect for grilling. I am BBQ tonight for the Laker game …… *pops a bottle of Blue Moon*

24. Babydoll Says:

FaMs! Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    Baby Doll I’ll be in VA in June for a week…will you be my tour guide?

^Sure, I only know places to shop and eat though

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

..either them two clean(choirboys)..
    of course they are clean. ITS ONLY ENTERTAINMENT(c)Camel

*SMMFH*

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beastie Boys “GIRLS” = GOAT PARTY TRACK/WEDDING DJ SONG

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

damn its kind of dead for a middle of the week morning

28. Dos Equis Says:

..either them two clean(choirboys)..
    of course they are clean. ITS ONLY ENTERTAINMENT(c)Camel

*SMMFH*

^^True….god bless em in ether case.

drug dealin kingpin rappers > bitch made send a bitch to set you up rappers(yes maxB)

29. Big_seth Says:

# Dos Equis Says:

unless they realized that keeping them clean was the only way they would be able to survive if they did ever get caught. You should always have a back up plan & maybe he felt the clipse should be bringin him money regardless.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^
    word the CLIPSE was his CLEAN MONEY ..probably getting a piece of shows/licensing or whatever else Managers do to get money

>>But don’t bring up the fact he has no actual musical talent & is just calling in favors for this “album”. Espay won’t like it!

hating ass nigga

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

damn dallaspenn.com just got blocked by work firewall as “DAMAGING CONTENT” …… wtf

33. Legend Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

damn its kind of dead for a middle of the week morning

^true story.

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Eskay you ever get around to listening to that track of my Peoples? its getting love on the radio over here.

35. G7 Says:

hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.9085/title.jay-z-concert-loses-nearly-1-million

Jay-Z concert loses money. any explanations, Iceberg, somebody?

36. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

aight Legend’s here lets start talking about getting wasted

Beer >>>

Weed >>>

37. G7 Says:

Legend Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 12:32 pm
    # Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:29 pm

damn its kind of dead for a middle of the week morning

^true story.

^^so dead that you can’t even really call it a story.

38. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

You call it hating, I’m just stating facts.

Guess the Nah Right album isn’t that far behind.

39. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

Eskay?

what happened to my names? did you ban me?

LOL

because god forbid the power to put out music shifts from the suits at the record labels to people like bloggers and fans and you know, the people who actually give a fuck about the music. we can’t have that happen. we need Craig Kallman and L.A. Reid to tell us what’s hot.

41. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I just saw the black yeezys going for as high as 800 on ebay. Is it that serious? I bet they drop a general release in a few months like the Grey Spizikes. Fuck Ill wait. The sneaker game is too much hype. I used to like going in the store and buying a shoe that came out a couple weeks before and it not being sold out. *dates girl from quickstrike release store on gp*

42. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

@FaMs!

Shaun says:
    Wed, 27th Feb 2008 9:48 am

Michael –
    “have you noticed there all white?”

Maybe because black women aren’t smart enough to teach?

^^this shit was funny……… sorry, I’m not a sellout, but the shit made me giggle.

>>Guess the Nah Right album isn’t that far behind.

you say it like that would be a bad thing though. why you mad doggie?

44. FaMs! Says:

Babydoll Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 12:26 pm
    FaMs! Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 12:25 pm
    Baby Doll I’ll be in VA in June for a week…will you be my tour guide?

^Sure, I only know places to shop and eat though
    __________________________

Cool, but I heard the strip been gettin shut down cause kids gettin’ popped left and right down there…

45. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Bloggers write about shit. Problem is, half of the bloggers feel they belong on screen instead of behind it.

46. Dos Equis Says:

^^True,..but if you read the indictment you’ll see that Anthony Gonzalez “UTILIZED HIS CELL PHONE” yo order personal weed, to smoke, apart from the pounds he ordered to resell. Now you mean to tell me Push nor Mal never called him on some “where the weed at” shit? Not saying that THEY DIDNT..the fact that its not in the indictment though LOOKS crazy..

20 d rug d ealers..18 get popped..the other 2 don’t show up in any records at all? It’s just fishy to me thats all…Either they clean or another indictment is on the way.

Stay thirsty my friends.

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I had a black teacher named MRS.WALKER in like 4th grade she was probably in her 40’s but apparently she was good looking. My Mom used to tell my aunts how her body was and I bring it from time to time and my mom says “ESA SI ERA MUJER” .translated to THAT RIGHT THERE WAS A WOMAN. I vaguely remember since I wasnt checking out my teachers ass at 9

48. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

My comments are stuck in moderation?

why?

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

>>Guess the Nah Right album isn’t that far behind.

you say it like that would be a bad thing though. why you mad doggie?
    =======================================
    Exactly what I thought.

50. Legend Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:35 pm

aight Legend’s here lets start talking about getting wasted

Beer >>>

Weed >>>

^weed + beer = best fucking feeling in the world next to nutting inside a bitch

51. G7 Says:

>>I just saw the black yeezys going for as high as 800 on ebay

^that’s f#cking absurd. we stayin’ in recession mode.

52. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

nahright album I would give money too. As long as Mickey Factz aint on it.

53. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

I wasnt checking out my teachers ass at 9

^fag

>>Bloggers write about shit.

man, you’re sharp, can’t get nothing by you.

>>Problem is, half of the bloggers feel they belong on screen instead of behind it.

I agree %1000 but I don’t see what that has to do with you hating on Jabari

55. Babydoll Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 12:38 pm

^*DEAD* Ol’ Mrs Trinidad on Martin lookin ass! LOL!

56. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

I wasnt checking out my teachers ass at 9

^fag

LMAO

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

beer plus tequila shots = near death but damn its sooo good.

I never liked weed it always makes me go to sleep. But if I get older and have glaucoma or back problems, I will self remedy with kush.

58. Big Homie Says:

I wasnt checking out my teachers ass at 9

^fag

^ I did that freshman year and got suspended for sexual harrassment towards a teacher

59. Legend Says:

real talk though…

a bloggers album >> a corporate machines album

shit, im like 7 beats in for my project.
    i got a couple Kickdrums beats, M-Phazes, Black Friday and im trying to scoop up some Khrysis joints.

60. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    # Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:39 pm

I wasnt checking out my teachers ass at 9

^fag

LMAO

^^^^^^
    *dead* apparently my moms was though *daps Mom*

My mom is like 55. My dad told me once “Your Mom used to be very good looking and slim with big boobs” …………LOL

61. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

wasnt checking out my teachers ass at 9

^^True story, I got in trouble with my 4th grade teacher for checking out this chick undressing backstage at some school performance/function. I was always a horndog

62. Legend Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

beer plus tequila shots = near death but damn its sooo good.

^son, that weed will cure the hangover the next morning
    EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

63. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*dead* apparently my moms was though *daps Mom*

*DEATHNESS*

64. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I was too but I was always looking at tits. I didnt get the ass thing until like 6th grade

65. Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:

>>I never liked weed it always makes me go to sleep

^thats the best part

>>son, that weed will cure the hangover the next morning
    EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

^I would say help…but not cure. I get some fuckin killer hangovers that no amount of weed and bacon/egg/cheese sammiches can fix.

Mandatory to smoke first thing when hungover tho.

66. Legend Says:

# Beezy aka Rowdy Roddy Pipe Her Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

>>I never liked weed it always makes me go to sleep

^thats the best part

>>son, that weed will cure the hangover the next morning
    EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

Mandatory to smoke first thing when hungover tho.

————————————————
    ^word? shit always works for me lol

67. Dos Equis Says:

I used to love my teachers ass..she had the biggest tiddies too, and she would always hug me and kiss on me….problem is..I was home schooled.

68. Da PartyStarter Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

I wasnt checking out my teachers ass at 9

^fag

That’s ’cause yo hit her with the Quagmire and “roofied” her coffee, spread her over her desk and then “checked out” her ass. LOL

69. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Not shots meant in my question .. I didnt know …

70. sleep Says:

If eskay was the head of a label curtains would be on his third album. No thanks

71. Da PartyStarter Says:

tequila shots>>>>> Baby Jesus

72. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Legend as in Dj Legend on myspace ?

73. Jimmy Valentime Says:

::submits 100 songs to nah right album ::

::only gets to be on skit ::

::still runs through streets of ny like rocky ::

74. Jimmy Valentime Says:

::submits 100 songs to nah right album ::

::only gets to be on skit ::

::still runs through streets of ny like rocky ::

75. peteROC Says:

the correct spelling of the adlib is “eghck.” thanks

76. Brooklyn Says:

Kool G Rap was the first with this beat…Peep it here

77. SJS Says:

Link is down on the orginal, zshare has been for a minute too

78. SJS Says:

Link is down on the orginal zshare has been for a minute too

79. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Jabari - Dopeman (Instrumental + Street Remix Pt. 1) Says:

[…] the original single from Jabari feat. Nicki Minaj & Pusha T “Dopeman” hit the streets, 2 new versions have dropped online: Kool G Rap version & Evil Empire leak of […]