Amadeus the Stampede ft. Sean Price & J The S – Ruthless

amadeus-the-stampede

Boston MC Amadeus The Stampede drops the first leak from his upcoming album “House Of Broken Mirrors,” dropping May 19th. The album features guest appearances from Sean Price, Slaine, Reef The Lost Cauze, Reks and more. Guns N Butter and Matty Trump provide production for the album.

Amadeus the Stampede ft. Sean Price & J The S – Ruthless

21 Responses to “Amadeus the Stampede ft. Sean Price & J The S – Ruthless”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*listens just to Sean Price verse*

PPPPPPPPPP!

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i heard Sean Price sells his verses for 5k. So How about if you buy 10verses and put him on my whole album

3. Hoskins Says:

That Erup song is like 2 years old, crazy yanks

4. G7 Says:

>>Guns N Butter

different

5. Hoskins Says:

I wanna see Kobe win another ring but I think my Nuggets are coming out of the West this year. Sorry Fux

6. G7 Says:

still hope that sean price/black milk album happens

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    LMAO @ CS88

man, i had 1 bitch, fruntin for days… fruntin like she dont get open, cussin & shit… then the bitch broke out talkin about she listen to Ghostface & shit.. then i went @ her like, “most femails dont know how to fuck, cant work that pussy, pussy half dry”…bla bla bla, then she broke out… “i dont know about who u be layin up with, but MY PUSSY stay wet… i knew i had the bitch.

8. rex hussla Says:

Amadeus the Stampede?!?!?!

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww (c) Flav

9. G7 Says:

>>I think my Nuggets are coming out

yoooo

WTF

Why my comments stuck in moderation?

*dapz iFux, CS88, G7*

*dapz rex*

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*daps Fux, Billz, SEVEN, TexMexREX*

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    LMAO @ CS88

^The lil’ DC joint I was with this past weekend be talkin’ madd reckless. The first chick that ever really got vocal with me. I dig it though.

# G7 Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 3:17 pm

>>I think my Nuggets are coming out

yoooo

^LOL. That sound like some shit one of those corny doctors would say when they have to give you that highly ambiguous hernia test.

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Hoskins Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

^^^^^

i cant have that.

17. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:19 pm
    # SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

D. Billz Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:11 pm
    LMAO @ CS88

yea, i likes me a nasty mouth broad… (no cumCatcher)

18. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:21 pm
    Hoskins Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:15 pm

^^^^^

i cant have that.

yea, LA aint goin nowhere.

19. G7 Says:

*daps Billz & Crazy, Rex*

20. AYO Says:

Not really feeling the beat a whole lot, but all the MCs came correct.

21. Mello Says: