Video: KiD CuDi x Govia & Slim

They run up on CuDi at the CBS Radio Expo at Citi Field in New York.

(those words mean nothing to me, smh… what are these words…)

via YK

27 Responses to “Video: KiD CuDi x Govia & Slim”

1. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Nation, NY is a state in the NE of the United States.

2. Legend Says:

# “A” Chick Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:31 am

Legend—tu eres Mexicano?
    —————————————–
    ^nah, im from El Salvador FTL
    but i grew up in California.. Fresno at that, so i might as well be.
    i’m not offended if someone confuses me for one.

why whats good?

3. Big Homie Says:

Icon: go to lauriolplaza.com and at the bottom look at the menu. Shit is making me hungry looking at it. I feel like Im at the strip club

4. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^they used to have fucking amazaing seafood enchiladas…im looking at the menu but i dont see them anymore!

FUCKKKKK

5. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

Shit is making me hungry looking at it. I feel like Im at the strip club

***Dies***

Yeah, I checked it out…e-mailed the link to wifey…I still wanna check out that jawn, and Citronelle (although Obama has prolly made that spot too popular)…being a family guy (no Peter Griffin) and all, I just need to check out a restaurant that doesn’t offer mazes and crayons with its menus, for a change of pace, lol..

6. Big Homie Says:

WOW..and what do you know..just literally found this on Facebook… LOL

Tuesday, May 5, 2009
    5 Fun Ways to Celebrate the 5th!!

Happy Cinco De Mayo EVERYONE! The DMV has plenty of places to celebrate, below is my starting 5 for the 5th!! LOL

TGIFridays – I know what your thinking..FRIDAY’s really? But were still in a recession and you can’t pass up this great deal! 5 cent appetizers at the bar with any drink purchase from 4-7pm..yes 5 cents! Also for the month of May, $5 gets you any sandwich or salad off of their menu!!! How can you beat that deal? Oh …try their new blackberry margarita it’s sooo good!

Lauriol Plaza – Hands down the best place in the city for frozen margaritas! *get the swirl* Oh and believe me just because their frozen doesn’t mean less liquor in them! Really good inexpensive Mexican food and free chips with salsa as well! Get there early it’s always packed!

Policy Lounge – THE LATE NIGHT HAPPY HOUR! For everyone who works in the BCC *LLS* area that can’t make it to the city for normal happy hour times..go to Policy! Really nice, chill spot..sponsored by Hennessy Black..and Cinco de Mayo drink specials till 1am.

Lotus Lounge – Thought I would suggest this place because of the number 5!!! Yes 5$ sushi from 6-9pm, and open bar 10 – 11pm! I know you’re thinking guacamole, salsa, and margaritas today…but the 5$ sushi actually isn’t bad!

The Park – Free buffet 5-7, and open bar beer and tequila specials 5-6, and happy hour drink specials all night including $2 Coronas and Dos Equis, and $9 tequila shots..should be a good time. Sponsored by Latin VIP.com and others, RSVP to RSVP@LatinVIP.com ..Remember cocktails in an attractive setting!! LOL

7. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

LF- seriously, how many m’fukkas rap? LOL…it’s like playing professional sports, almost, except there’s no d-league/farm/semi-pro system to separate the English from the Dutch…I mean, the talented from the average or wack….

8. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

“A” Chick you got a business degree?

9. "A" Chick Says:

Legend Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 11:36 am
    # “A” Chick Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:31 am

Legend—tu eres Mexicano?
    —————————————–
    ^nah, im from El Salvador FTL
    but i grew up in California.. Fresno at that, so i might as well be.
    i’m not offended if someone confuses me for one.

why whats good?
    ——–
    ok ok jus saw that you was speaking that espanol and I like to know who my latin peeps are.
    Toda esta buena ;)

10. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

@ BH- WTF is Hennessy Black- a variation on America’s favorite beverage, or some bubby (c) D. Billz, lol ass club promoter?

11. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Citronelle

^Is this in DuPont?

Yo this DC restaurant convo is taking me bacckkkkkkk.

Nah got me feeling like its 2004 and I’m a 23 year old kid fresh out of college!

I blew smoke through hallway windows, watching the buddah clouds linger
    plucking a blunt roach from my fingers

13. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Rocking Choppers suit with blue shirt and blue and white suede Puma’s with the fat laces and blue kangol with a slight tilt to the side
    Wonders what the hell happened to Hip Hop*

14. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

another good spot= B. Smith’s @ Union Station…

15. "A" Chick Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 11:43 am
    “A” Chick you got a business degree?
    ——-
    As a matter of fact….I do. Hook me up Partna!

tinyurl.com/dzvbu8

^ again, one of the more slept on Nas verses. Can you say bodied

17. Big Homie Says:

hennessyblack.com

LMAO at “bubby”

18. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

As a matter of fact….I do. Hook me up Partna!

^What do you know about banking? And your ready to move to NYC?!

19. Jamz Says:

“I like my women like I like my fruit…seedless”

20. Legend Says:

#

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:47 am

As a matter of fact….I do. Hook me up Partna!

^What do you know about banking? And your ready to move to NYC?!
    ———————————————————
    ^lol i used to work at Bank Of America

aka the devil

21. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

@ BH- have you tried Henne Black? I just found out that they had a white Henne, a couple of months ago…

22. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 11:42 am

=====================================
    I support this Message
    We Need A Hip Hop Board (c) Hova

23. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:47 am

As a matter of fact….I do. Hook me up Partna!

^What do you know about banking? And your ready to move to NYC?!

Since you are givin out work Beezy tell your company to let me rebrand them. It will cost a fraction of what NY design firms cost since I’m a bamma & I’m just as good as anyone in NY. LOL.

24. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^lol i used to work at Bank Of America

aka the devil

>whooaaaa partner! your firing shots in my direction!

I don’t work for BoA, but I do work for a company that was recently unloaded on them by the Fed hahaha.

25. "A" Chick Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    As a matter of fact….I do. Hook me up Partna!

^What do you know about banking? And your ready to move to NYC?!
    ——————-
    I’m from NYC btw but I don’t dig wearing suits ;(
    That’s what this southern life will do to ya!

Unless ……..yall paying $$$

26. Legend Says:

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 11:50 am

^lol i used to work at Bank Of America

aka the devil

>whooaaaa partner! your firing shots in my direction!

—————————————————
    ^lmaooooooooooo

what you do out there?

27. sleep Says:

Late pass: arabs food truck»»mexican taco truck

Who ever had those chiros that the mexicans sell in the subway 3 for $1. There long stick deep fried dough covered with sugar.

*spray no homo repellent on every word of the last sentence*