Video: Keri Hilson feat. Kanye West – Knock You Down (Live)

I wasn’t too sure about this beat at first, but Kanye absolutely demolished that verse so I had to keep on listening. Or watching rather.

Applaud him for keeping up that jean jacket swag on all his videos.

Applaud him slapping that ass!!

Props to Yardie.

36 Responses to “Video: Keri Hilson feat. Kanye West – Knock You Down (Live)”

1. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

Wifey!!!

2. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

that Asher Roth/Cee-lo song is kinda dope…still not copping/supporting, though, lol…

3. Ghost Writer Says:

icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 10:05 am
    I think I’ma stop making beats and maybe open a business of some sort, put all my time and focus into that instead of waiting and wasting time.

***
    Myserious black-clad figure comes out of nowhere…(none)

“SNAKE EYES!!!!”

nah, if you got a passion for it (none), keep doing what you do, maybe just dedicate less time to it….Life’s too short to not do what you enjoy…real talk—no reason beatmaking and entrepreneurship can’t coincide…now you know, and knowing’s half the battle….

Damn, icon dropping gems….I will take this into consideration homey, thanks for the encouragement…..wise words from a wise man.

4. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

**daps Ghost**

5. Ghost Writer Says:

This song is very catchy….word to me singing it at the printer

6. Babydoll Says:

*gets back up*

*daps all*

7. Ghost Writer Says:

*daps*

8. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

@ ghost- I speak from experience- I used to be a dope artist, but once i realized it was an uphill climb to be as comfortable doing that as having a regular job, I backed off of it (none), because there’s nothing gangsta about being a starving artist with a family, but something’s been missing, since then….a couple of weeks ago, i went to this crafts store, stocked up on supplies, and I’m about to make a comeback (none), lol…There’s nothing in the world that compares to creating something original and personal (no going half on a baby)

9. Big_seth Says:

# icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 10:15 am

Applaud Group Rips

(although I have a clean version… It doesn’t matter. It only got one listen.)

10. Ghost Writer Says:

Babydoll Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 10:18 am
    *gets back up*

*daps all*

*daps*

Sorry you fell in the first place

11. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

byeth hath thrum thlagship thore in banner ads

12. Babydoll Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 10:21 am
    Babydoll Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 10:18 am
    *gets back up*

*daps all*

*daps*

Sorry you fell in the first place

^LOL…so am I…smh

13. Eastern_Digital Says:

Lakers played “Kill that Faggot” before their game last night. Word, gully.

somehow i dont believe that.

14. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

predictions for the Celts/Magic series?

15. Jae Says:

Mornin nah

I hate Tuesday.

16. JayRight A.K.A raised in the suburbs Says:

icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 10:23 am
    predictions for the Celts/Magic series?

Some kid at my job says its a conspiracy that KG is out. He was sayin that KG is comin back and the Celtics are going to repeat.

17. Lily da whitegirl Says:

I luv Keri Hilson :}

18. Eastern_Digital Says:

predictions for the Celts/Magic series?

Celts in 6.

19. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

I luv white girls

20. Big Homie Says:

This beat is crack tho and seeing Keri in her panties on the bed in the video is a plus

21. Ghost Writer Says:

icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 10:20 am

I feel ya (no homo) we all just need a extra push to let us know to keep doing what we love no matter what….like you said life is short so we need to make it last…

*wakes up hungover*

KILLA

23. Babydoll Says:

I see you Beezy…never miss an opportunity to trick off! LOL!

Knock You Down bangs by the way.

25. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Eastern_Digital Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 10:28 am
    predictions for the Celts/Magic series?

^^Celts game 5

26. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

I see you Beezy…never miss an opportunity to trick off! LOL!

^sheeeeeeit wait until you up here in NYC.

Imma drop a grip just for pre-dinner cocktails.

27. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

yo eskay is that Cam/Kiss track on the Crime Pays retail?

The webrip online doesn’t have it on there.

*confused face*

28. Ghost Writer Says:

eskay Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 10:31 am
    Knock You Down bangs by the way.

Yeah I would bang Keri Hilson all day (see what I did?)

29. Matt Says:

ahahahah that slap on the ass was epic

>>The webrip online doesn’t have it on there.

yeah i noticed that last night.

31. B.Payton Says:

hahaha ass slap was proper. Keri is mad sexy

32. stantheman Says:

Hey baby girl, rihanna want a swagger back

33. Mr.Londoner Says:

thank gawd for yardie..

anyways, ninjas need to stop jocking keri..

34. ?uest Says:

It was a choreographed slap of the ass. Not really a big deal, but I’m getting a sense of a gimmick going on here. First she’s on tour with Lil Wayne, grabbing his crouch, and going on the radio speaking on it like, “yea. no big deal. i’m grabbin wayne’s dick on stage…” Now Kanye’s slappin her ass…? What kind of image is she getting at?
    Seems to me like she wants to be That girl in high school, that was hella sexy, but kicked it with the boys… basically The Crew Hoe. Not a good look.
    But I would Love to slap that ass. Choreographed, or not. Where can I sign up?!

35. syd Says:

wtf is she doin with her hair these days

36. Lol Says: