Video: Buff1 Interview w/ XIU TV

Peep this interview we got with Ann Arbour’s own Buff 1. He speaks on a variety of topics ranging from the concept for his ‘Dream Streets’ to the impact of young people on the hip hop game today.

Also check out some pics from the Wale x Common show this weekend.

38 Responses to “Video: Buff1 Interview w/ XIU TV”

1. kevfrescura de talco Says:

rawsers!

2. Big Homie Says:

And BH had me dying with the animal comment…I’ve been on at least 3-4 trips where a dog was along for the trip.

^ Yea but I bet you, you never saw that dog again

*picks teeth with toothpick*

3. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^LMFAO

4. kevfrescura de talco Says:

and they only allow chinese people on the bus

gtfoh! thas how they get down out there? ninjas would get radio raheemed out here if they did that.

5. Big_seth Says:

LMAO @ sleep’s moniker. At least have the self respect to spell check a new name before posting & waiting hours for nate to approve.

LMAO.

6. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i need that j cole mixmp3

7. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

LOL nah its not just chinese on the bus…its probably like 70-80% asians traveling but anyone can use it.

8. Big_seth Says:

and they only allow chinese people on the bus

How did Beezy get on?

I though he was black.

9. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

I dressed like Buddha and snuck on.

10. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

name check

11. Babydoll Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

^LOL…exactly That bus is crazy…matter of fact:

12. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*does it real big*

*bigger then you ever done it*

13. Babydoll Says:

Babydoll Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

May 5th, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

^LOL…exactly that bus is crazy…matter of fact:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxN8BGPqgsA

14. Babydoll Says:

*is up on errrything that them other hoes ain’t never on*

15. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

I’m the best you ever had…best you ever had.

16. Ghost Writer Says:

Babydoll Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:44 pm
    *is up on errrything that them other hoes ain’t never on*

*winks*

17. Ghost Writer Says:

Sometimes loooooooovvvvveee

18. Babydoll Says:

Just get back up…

19. Bill Hu$tle Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:38 pm

but isnt that shit illegal? I have heard people say the pigs pull the buses over and regulate

20. kevfrescura de talco Says:

^LOL…exactly that bus is crazy…matter of fact:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxN8BGPqgsA

thas crazy…but fung wah is a death trap for real. turnovers, engine fires. all for a cheap ride. smh.

21. Ghost Writer Says:

*turns up “next – too close”*

*does the stanky leg*

22. Babydoll Says:

I’m the fucking besssssssssst

23. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

hello

24. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^if they had all their insurance together it would be legal….I doubt they do though.

25. Babydoll Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

^one time I was on the bus and it got pulled over. I woke and saw blue lights flashing…nothing happened to my knowledge. I went back to sleep and woke up in NY…LOL

26. kevfrescura de talco Says:

they dont. one time this mahfuka was walking up the aisle krumping and the bus driver stopped the bus thinking he was havin a seizure. once he explained to the driver he was just dancing homie was livid and relieved at the same time.

27. Ghost Writer Says:

What is this, numbers in your pocket, I remember when yoooooou, used to throw those things away, why do you, wanna keep in touch nooooow who gave you a reason

28. BARPAN Says:

Babydoll Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

May 5th, 2009 at 4:42 pm

we

gotta

go

through

this

30. Big Homie Says:

I never got pulled over by the cops while riding the bus except one time. I think it was because the people on the bus were predominantly black.

31. kevfrescura de talco Says:

my b.i. p.i.mp3x’s the playa(c) me

32. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    LMFAO!!

33. BARPAN Says:

. I went back to sleep and woke up in NY…LOL

^^^^^^^^^
    BD was movin packs OT ?? “.. from Virginia were aint shyt to do but cook..”

34. "A" Chick Says:

This chinese bus tales are hysterical.

35. geico lizard Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:55 pm

*has flashback of cheating ex*

36. Babydoll Says:

BARPAN Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    . I went back to sleep and woke up in NY…LOL

^^^^^^^^^
    BD was movin packs OT ?? “.. from Virginia were aint shyt to do but cook..”

^SHHHHHHHHHHH…LOL!

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

chrisette michelle>>>>>

premium roll ova lovin’, i bet.

38. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Buff1 & and Danny Brown - Go Off Says: