Audio: Tahiry Interview w/ Angela Yee

Listen: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 – all praise is due to YN.

Also, Joey wants you to know that if you wanna transcend internet/real life creepdom and come out to Tahiry’s birthday, that’s cool too:

btw, Tahiry’s birthday party 5/5/09 @ club touch in NYC, 52nd btw 8th and broadway.. see u guys there

Previously: 6 in the Mornin’ (Joe Budden TV) (Video)

74 Responses to “Audio: Tahiry Interview w/ Angela Yee”

1. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*photo shoots during the day*

*bartends at night to support struggling boyfriend*

6. geico lizard Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 3:53 pm
    RIP Dom DeLuise

co-sign. He was really fat but lived to be 75.

*deeps fries breakfast,lunch and dinner*
    *lives to 125 years old*

7. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*photo shoots during the day*

*bartends at night to support struggling boyfriend*

8. Big_seth Says:

Nate,

are you going to this?

9. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

are you going to this?

^Anyone who shows up at this club on the strength of her birthday is a real fucking loser…I mean unless your friends with her.

10. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Can someone (es, nate, Dre) re-up that French Montana – New Nigga link??

The link is dead yall

11. Babydoll Says:

Joey also wants you to know that if you wanna transcend internet/real life creepdom and come out to Tahiry’s birthday, that’s cool too:

^THAT

12. kevfrescura de talco Says:

this.
    no buhlshit.

13. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

The link is dead yall

^sharebee.com/2f395103

14. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Don’t play yourselves by showing up eye raping Tahiry smh

15. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*shows up @ Tahiry’s bday with a better looking bitch*

16. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

WTF Drake got Shot??
    youtube.com/watch?v=IzYzRmhPYmc&feature=related

17. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

tahiry is fine as fuck

if you can’t respek that ur whole perspective is wack ur gay

18. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Charles_Hamilto-_The_Album_is_Worthless_.mp3

^*downloads*

19. Babydoll Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:02 pm
    *shows up @ Tahiry’s bday with a better looking bitch*

^*pulls the plug*

20. salvia_blunts Says:

who gon’ cut the grass? not me! sheeeet, i know yall dont expect me to sell no peanutz out diss beeeeeeeeitch (c) tracy morgan -how high

21. Big Homie Says:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT

22. Babydoll Says:

no nahgger btw (ll)

23. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

does Tahiry even crack 5ft tall? She could be legally considered a midget.

24. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

can’t open that Beezy….thanks tho

25. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

does Tahiry even crack 5ft tall?

things max likes

-shour dieshel
    -being wavy
    -shunglashes

things max hates:

-jim jones/chrissy
    -drake
    -tahiry

26. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz5T93lJ6jQ

WORD is bond, i watched DOLEMITE clips all day @ work. ALL DAY!

27. Carlos Voltron Says:

Joey and tahiry are the new Ice-t and coco.

28. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

the bitch is built like a Drumstick. and i dont eat chicken.

29. G7 Says:

lol @ Crazy *daps*

30. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Joey and tahiry are the new Ice-t and coco.

word. except Ice -T knows his broad is a ho…..

31. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

G7 Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:11 pm
    lol @ Crazy *daps*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

32. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*daps cheaseburger* (c) Nate

I liked that one.

33. Carlos Voltron Says:

Real talk when is someone doing an interview with tahiry’s buttcheeks?

34. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

im sorry, that cover aint sexy.

35. Big Homie Says:

*thinkin if I leave DC now, I can make it to NY for the bday party*

36. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

word. except Ice -T knows his broad is a ho…..

^LOL…Joey does too tho…he sat right next to her while she was on the radio talking about fucking multiple dudes the same day.

If he still think she’s respectable he’s as dumb as his last album was useless.

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Lego Sars/Swine flu mask

fukin dumb. lol.

38. Mag Says:

Really…?

39. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*thinkin if I leave DC now, I can make it to NY for the bday party*

^Take the Acela

40. Babydoll Says:

Big Homie Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:13 pm
    *thinkin if I leave DC now, I can make it to NY for the bday party*

^The Chinese Bus will get you there in time…(no shots)

41. G7 Says:

>>Real talk when is someone doing an interview with tahiry’s buttcheeks?

^on some Ace Ventura type shit

42. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^The Chinese Bus will get you there in time…(no shots)

>LOL and for $35 round trip! I used to use that shit heavy between Philly/NYC when I was younger….$10 each way.

*dead* at no shots…like seriously, fucking dead.

43. CiCi The Intern Says:

I wonder if Budden would let me turn…eh, nevermind.

44. Lauren Londons Cunt Rag.... Says:

You won’t believe what Crissy told me..

45. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    *daps cheaseburger* (c) Nate

I liked that one.

word me too

ur girl call me Double Cheasburger (i’m talking about the one u took to that $200 brunch — i rammed her a couple hours later, she said u don’t stroke it right)

46. Babydoll Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    ^The Chinese Bus will get you there in time…(no shots)

*dead* at no shots…like seriously, fucking dead.

^LOL! Yeah, that shit used to get me to NY for cheap all the time! Lot of hilarious stuff happens up there…smh

47. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^damnnnn homie, then you followed me up about 15min later. You could probably still taste….ah fuck it, nvm.

48. Big Homie Says:

^The Chinese Bus will get you there in time…(no shots)

^ LOL

49. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

funny story

once upon a time i was on the chinatown bus from philly/nyc…about midway through the bus just brakes down. After 30min of hemming and hawing trying to fix shit driver was like “bus break down…find own way home.”

I was on the side of the NJTP for like 2 hours until my homie came and scooped me.

Good times.

50. Babydoll Says:

We getting money man…we on islands in jets fucking hoes…we got money for real…ain’t got time for petty shit…250 stacks just to say you saw me nigga! (c)Birdman

LOL! *DEAD*

51. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Real talk when is someone doing an interview with tahiry’s buttcheeks?

interviewer: so centaur buttcheeks, whats in your ipod now?

buttcheeks: OMG! my favorite song is Shaqs ‘joey, tell me how my ass taste.’

52. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

lololol yo the east coast is like another universe – WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHINA BUS lolololololol in chicago we don’t have that shit

beez what’s good homie – when are you gonna shout out grand union in one of your songs

53. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

i’m talking about the one u took to that $200 brunch

^and FTR that could be one of many

my brunch calander full like a fat kid on Thanksgiving.

54. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

^I gotta worry about staying away from the pen.

“Might have to go do that 30…” ~Maximus

i just legally downloaded my first album of the year chrisette michelle $8.99

60. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:
    May 5th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

funny story

Good times.

Though it is funny… That sounds like a horrible time. I would be pissed.

lol

61. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

*dead* at Sleep’s poor grammar spilling over into his moniker.

Proofreading FTW!

62. Bill Hu$tle Says:

you mad at tahiry cuz ya ass aint famous

63. Ghost Writer Says:

No butt crack? Photoshop magic

*looks harder*

64. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUES 2 RIDICULE Says:

who the fuck deleted the dude from my name

65. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Uh Oh Sleep either can’t spell or he’s 2 cool for dues to ridicule*

66. Big Homie Says:

^ their buses that are driving by chinese people and they only allow chinese people on the bus. Also the only bus in America that will allow you to carry a pet on board, especially a dog.

67. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

who the fuck deleted the dude from my name

^^^Uh Oh or should i say AYO

68. Babydoll Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

May 5th, 2009 at 4:23 pm

^LMAO…it’s gets you to NY in a hurry for cheap…pay the immigrants that are picked up along the way no mind!

69. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

thats more like it

70. Big Homie Says:

They’re > Their

71. Big Homie Says:

driven > driving

72. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

the immigrants that are picked up along the way no mind!

^yo thats the funniest…they be waiting in the most RANDOM ass spots too.

And BH had me dying with the animal comment…I’ve been on at least 3-4 trips where a dog was along for the trip.

73. Glen Glenn Says:

Can you still say Bootyliscious around here?

74. joeboxxer02 Says:

leaving work at 8pm and taking first greyhound from albany to club touch just to stare and point from 10 feet away