Video: Talking Twitter With U-N-I

If you’re not following Nah Right on there by now, this internet shit probably isn’t for you.

60 Responses to “Video: Talking Twitter With U-N-I”

1. TiffyNikki Says:

Me: dnt fucking touch me
    *leaves out the door*

Sorry to tell you but that exists now LOL
    oh yea u rite…..
    *shrug*

3. geico lizard Says:

“The fellas speak about the web phenomenon and how they got fooled by a fake Lauren London on there.”

Always check the adams apple first

4. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

I just think that even single happy people can admit that they can still enhance their happiness in the form of companionship…tis’ all=)

companionship + female = Get a Dog
    companionship + male = Craigslist whore (see: newark Airport)

*edit*

companionship + female= Cat

Dog’s are too needy=)

JUST SAY NO… to fuckin “The Cat Lady”
    house smell like Piss & kitty litter.

5. nestle snipes Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

Always check the adams apple first

^you have to check the ankles and the toes.

smfh…but some of these trannies look better than women.

6. nestle snipes Says:

LOL @ Craigslist Whore

you niggas better be careful, you could set up by one of them bitches.

7. Eastern_Digital Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 4:45 pm

*makes shirt with Ken Griffey Upperdeck rookie on it*
    lmao…i actually have a Mariners Griffey tee from way back. No Upper Deck tho.

8. TheCo!!inB Says:

Somebody turn me the fuck up
    *nods to Every Girl instrumental til levels are good*
    Griswald, Bucs Billz, Crack Sparrow, Fux, Philly Ci Steak, Biggie Puffy Busta (Victory)…i see you niggas

9. Big_seth Says:

# nestle snipes Says:

smfh…but some of these trannies look better than women.

*blank stare*

w…t…f…?

ayo?

10. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Quick question. Whats a marriage… What are such words?

11. TiffyNikki Says:

# geico lizard Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 4:46 pm

Always check the adams apple first

^you have to check the ankles and the toes.

smfh…but some of these trannies look better than women.

The hands don’t lie either. If a dude has catcher’s mitts…no amount of acrylic is going to disguise that shit

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*rosetta stones it up*

*learns internets*

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

you ever met a dude with smallish hands? no homo but I got a homie he is like 5 10 and has small hands. he gets clowned relentlessly

*daps collin*

*dapz CollinB*

15. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Rockets > Lakers

Artest and battier are going to be too much

Gasol cant guard EAT THE HEAD

Scola is going to school odom

16. TiffyNikki Says:

smfh…but some of these trannies look better than women.

Even if that’s true, if you’re a heterosexual man you CAN’T admit that LOL

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

dont bel like a baby

18. Mag Says:

Everyone is against the Yankees”-GOD

19. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 4:49 pm
    Quick question. Whats a marriage… What are such words?

^^good question

statistacally most of black america don’t know what the fuck that is.

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Somebody turn me the fuck up
    *nods to Every Girl instrumental til levels are good*

*daps*

21. The Shooter Says:

Fuck a twitter

22. Da Says:

Kudos (granola bars) > Quddus (granola ex-vj)

23. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Everyone is against the Yankees”-GOD

–Smh, the yankees tried to cheat the fans but putting that sorry team on the field and charging 100 bucks for nose bleed seats

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

co-sign on Some of those Trannies taking mad care of themselves.

25. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

pancakes niggas…………..pancakes!

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*eats plain yogurt*

27. TiffyNikki Says:

co-sign on Some of those Trannies taking mad care of themselves.

*DEAD*

28. The Shooter Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 4:55 pm
    co-sign on Some of those Trannies taking mad care of themselves.

wtf?

29. Big Homie Says:

TITTIES…ASS….TITTIES…ASS

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

Rockets > Lakers

Artest and battier are going to be too much

Gasol cant guard EAT THE HEAD

Scola is going to school odom

^I hope that’s the case. For the sake of my Laker/Kobe hate.

31. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

^I hope that’s the case. For the sake of my Laker/Kobe hate.

**LOL…..your hate makes you stronger (c) starwars

32. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i see this Rambis Laker jersey for 80dollars, can they bring down the price to 40 and I am copping

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

In 2007, Ben Gordon rejected a 5-year, $50 million deal from the Chicago Bulls.
    In 2008, Ben Gordon rejected a 6-year, $54 million offer from the Chicago Bulls.

he got a dumb ass Agent. he isnt seeing these numbers

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

^I hope that’s the case. For the sake of my Laker/Kobe hate.

**LOL…..your hate makes you stronger (c) starwars

^Sheeeeeit. If that’s the case, I am the Mark Henry of Kobe hate.

*squats a Buick*

35. TheCo!!inB Says:

*eats plain yogurt*
    ^ son, i seen a nigga in Glendale put some plain yogurt on some chicken and rice, stirred it together and was GOOD….

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    *eats plain yogurt*

^^^^^^
    word delicious

37. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

plain yogurt on some chicken and rice

stop right there – i call this “manna from heaven”

38. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

In 2007, Ben Gordon rejected a 5-year, $50 million deal from the Chicago Bulls.

he got a dumb ass Agent. he isnt seeing these numbers

–Yes he is, Hes a bench player in chicago, Hes a starter somewhere else. The Celtics series just imprinted that, hes going to get 10mil a year easily from someone. Possibly the Nets if they are smart enough to get rid of Vince “Too old” Carter

39. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Barcelona dropped, parked and popped it like it’s hot 6-2 over rivals Real Madrid
    ^^^^^
    lmao

40. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

sick jacken the type to hold his friend’s baby and the baby immediately start crying, then the parents gotta lie and say the baby always cries when strangers hold him/her

41. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

*Listens to J. Cole to see what the hype is about*

42. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*lmao at CHea*

if Charlie Villanueva had a baby with the chick from Coneheads it would look like Sick Jacken

43. Mag Says:

# A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 4:55 pm

Everyone is against the Yankees”-GOD

I take it you’ve seen the front row pictures?

But the A-Rod book dirt onto yankee casket

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ATCQ he isnt getting 10 mill a year. He lost man.

Players need to know the Agent works for him not the other way around

45. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

who saw desiree rogers in wall skreet journal magazine over the weekend

she’s single ready to mingle and one of the most powerful black women in america

i would white nike her easy – wife her white nike her harley bike her – you gotta think stedman got his eye on her just to keep oprah in check

46. TheCo!!inB Says:

*rocks Throw Back Klassics #15 Atlanta Braves basketball jersey with non existent player signature in number*

47. wax Says:

why the hell would I follow on twitter when every tweet is a tinyurl link to the nahright blog? FAIL

48. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

ATCQ he isnt getting 10 mill a year. He lost man.

Players need to know the Agent works for him not the other way around

–He didnt reject the offer purely on the money. He rejected it because hes not a starter in chicago.

D.Rose
    Heinrich
    Deng
    Thomas
    Noah

He wants to leave the chi

49. "A" Chick Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    *Listens to J. Cole to see what the hype is about*
    ——

someone says this every single day….
    Then they ask for the mixtape
    Then BH comes thru with the zshare
    LOL!

50. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ATCQ then he just go to the Knicks and put up huge numbers with Dantoni

51. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*internets it up*

*sets up eharmony account*

*goes on great dates*

52. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 5:04 pm
    *Listens to J. Cole to see what the hype is about*
    ——

someone says this every single day….
    Then they ask for the mixtape
    Then BH comes thru with the zshare
    LOL!

–Ive had the tape for a week now, i just havent come around to listening to it yet.

53. Geronimo P aka Chase Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 5:06 pm
    ATCQ he isnt getting 10 mill a year. He lost man.

Players need to know the Agent works for him not the other way around

^This. Gordon is a small 2 guard that CAN’T play point. which means that whoever picks him up is at a huge disadvantage in the back court. And he is no allen iverson who can carry a team on his back.

54. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

ATCQ then he just go to the Knicks and put up huge numbers with Dantoni

–NO! STFU! thats how rumors get started. Its lebron or nothing

55. TheCo!!inB Says:

that J. Cole mixtape dropped? say word everytime you see that kid he aint got a ball in his hand, pause.

56. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

couple of new mixtapes/albums have been holding me down(no anchor) but I have to give a big co-sign too two in particular. That Dix Gibran mixtape and
    U-N-I’s jawn

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*diz gibran

58. HazeDMV Says:

wifey said she dont fucks wit twitter. said she cant get into it.

*gets excited*

*returns to social networking to flirt with random broads excessively without being asked about comments*

*gets bored and thinks about wifey cooking dinner and folding my clothes*

59. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

JUST SAY NO… to fuckin “The Cat Lady”
    house smell like Piss & kitty litter.

*daps* CS88 knows….

60. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: U-N-I - Pulp Fiction (Behind The Scenes) Says:

[…] Talking Twitter With U-N-I (Video) | U-N-I – We Go Through Too Much Bullshit To Mess With These Drunk & Hot Girls […]