Video: Rosenberg Files #3: Favorite Artists (Dice Music TV)

He mentions an unfinished Drake track (?), why he likes Uncle Murda, Asher and more.

Props to Zack

Previously: Video: Rosenberg Files #2: How To (or not to) Get Your Song Played

29 Responses to “Video: Rosenberg Files #3: Favorite Artists (Dice Music TV)”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*eats something unhealthy*

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

lasers

3. Geronimo P Says:

Who’s copping that skullgang album tomorrow?

4. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

the funny thing is..

teenagers are hooked on legal pills more than they are any of the illegal drugs

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Hey did Curren$y’s numbers come out? I want to see what he sold since I actually copped his album off of amalgam

6. COCCA88CRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 2:46 pm
    *eats something unhealthy*

PUSSIHOLE

7. Big Homie Says:

Whos going to Highline tonight to see Killa?

8. nation Says:

>> Whos going to Highline tonight to see Killa?

KILLA!

9. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Geronimo P Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 2:46 pm
    Who’s copping that skullgang album tomorrow?

*broffle*

10. Geronimo P Says:

the funny thing is..

teenagers are hooked on legal pills more than they are any of the illegal drugs

^Cuz its much easier to get them and hella safer too.

# b-ease Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

*dead at Charlie, last name Wilson*

^He’s one of them old niggas with braids and a durag that need NOT to be on TV or any public venue for a loooong time.

12. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Whos going to Highline tonight to see Killa?

*dreams* (n)

what’s your poom poom dog?

I’ll be at Highline.

14. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Rosenberg makes a great point about how the new school aint seasoned enough to be released yet..

15. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 2:51 pm
    # b-ease Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

*dead at Charlie, last name Wilson*

***Nigga got on funeral home makeup, and shit…ol’ Blackula lookin’ ass nigga…..

16. R.J.Orion Says:

best (of millions) article about Al, yet …

tinyurl.com/crytqg

17. Geronimo P Says:

eskay Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 2:52 pm
    what’s your poom poom dog?

I’ll be at Highline.

^Let me see if I can stub hub some last minute tickets

18. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Whos going to Highline tonight to see Killa?

^My friend told me he might have be able to find some tix for us, but as of now i doubt ill make it…tix are hard as fuck to come by…they were never avab on stubhub for some reason.

19. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

WHAT ARE THESE WORDS.

WHAT ARE THESE PREPOSTEROUS WORDS.

20. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Cuz its much easier to get them and hella safer too.

and the govt prefers functioning addicts to curbside ones

21. Geronimo P Says:

Damn. No tickets at Ticket web, stub hub or ticketmaster.

FML

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo so Amanda Diva spit a little fire on a track she is featured on that Curren$y album.

23. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

Geronimo P Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 2:57 pm
    Damn. No tickets at Ticket web, stub hub or ticketmaster.

FML

**craigslist? (no erotic services)

24. Geronimo P Says:

Cuz its much easier to get them and hella safer too.

and the govt prefers functioning addicts to curbside ones

^ and the govt can make a profit off of thos pills being sold as opposed to Boy, girl, chrons or whatever else.

25. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

Cam is probably one of the few rappers left in the game I haven’t seen live.

26. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Yo so Amanda Diva spit a little fire

Ruhr? (c) Scooby

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ive never seen Cam live I dont think he even comes west. But I seen Jimmy numerous numerous times. FML!!!!!!!!!!

28. Troyvul Says:

@ Fux
    Yo I copped that too…Did you have problems with track listings, no album art and files that should not of been placed there aswell? I did, I’m a huge Curren$y fan and that shit was a joke

29. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Rosenberg Files #4: What His TV Show Would Be Like Says:

[…] Rosenberg Files #3: Favorite Artists | Rosenberg Files #2: How To (or not to) Get Your Song […]