Video: Illa J ft. Debi Nova – Sounds Like Love

27 Responses to “Video: Illa J ft. Debi Nova – Sounds Like Love”

1. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

love is for losers

2. Geronimo P Says:

Cuz its much easier to get them and hella safer too.

and the govt prefers functioning addicts to curbside ones

^ and the govt can make a profit off of thos pills being sold as opposed to Boy, girl, chrons or whatever else.

3. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

love is for losers

i’m only just now realizing that

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ive never seen Cam live I dont think he even comes west. But I seen Jimmy numerous numerous times. FML!!!!!!!!!!

5. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 3:01 pm

lol

6. chris brown Says:

okay

7. Troyvul Says:

@ Fux
    Yo I copped that too…Did you have problems with track listings, no album art and files that should not of been placed there aswell? I did, I’m a huge Curren$y fan and that shit was a joke

8. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

I seen Jimmy for the first time @ Summer Jam last year…I lost for staying for his performance.

9. TiffyNikki Says:

love is for losers

*Waving* Loser here=P

10. Geronimo P Says:

Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

^Damn. You aint really lose, but Jimmy at summer Jam when balling first came out, was popping

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Troyvul Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    @ Fux

^^^^^
    naw man once i imported to Itunes it was all good

12. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    love is for losers

*Waving* Loser here=P

***A woman’s life is love, a man’s love is life (c) Phonte

13. Geronimo P Says:

Hell the year that Cam dropped Purple haze, that was one of the best summer jam performances ever

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Troyvul

hey was it me or was Amanda Diva spitting on that track she was feat on?

15. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    love is for losers

*Waving* Loser here=P

***A woman’s life is love, a man’s love is life (c) Phonte

16. Beezy aka Chicago Larry on FTLORJ Says:

flooded the watch so much i need FEMA

17. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

testing

18. Troyvul Says:

Fux, she does spit, I have listened to her when she has been the feature artist on a few tracks and she does come correct

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I was watching Sebastian’s Through THe Fire documentary. the funniest shit was when Sebastian was like “My Brother Jamel didnt let me get tats cuz he was molding my image” and then the person says to Jamel “Who were you trying to mold him to be or what?” Jamel says ‘TIGER WOODS’ …… lmao

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

^Is that the one where they show Jay-Z at one of his high school games?

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^Is that the one where they show Jay-Z at one of his high school games?

that shit had some laughable moments.

22. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

The book on him is pretty good too.

23. icon (trilllbert arenas) Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

May 4th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    love is for losers

*Waving* Loser here=P

***A woman’s life is love, a man’s love is life (c) Phontigga

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

The book on him is pretty good too.

Ya I read that.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. AG Da Gooseman Says:

Cam’ron “Get It Get It” >>>

Crime Pays Fucka!!

27. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 4th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

The book on him is pretty good too.

Ya I read that.

*reads with books*

Yo, Congratulations my nigga (c) thugnificent

LMAO.

Huey – “did you just congratulate me for reading a book?”