Video: Wiz Khalifa – Knock You Down

Previously: Wiz Khalifa feat. Ya Boy & Mistah F.A.B. – Boarding Pass (Remix) | Wiz Khalifa – Flight School (Mixtape)

163 Responses to “Video: Wiz Khalifa – Knock You Down”

1. CheezyDoDo Says:

wiz is that nigga !!!
    boarding pass gets play

that song name on a cloud is dope
    shame and boarding pass are nice too

2. Troyvul Says:

After Bumping J.Cole this weekend…I’m Sold
    New generation sounds niice

3. herbal kint Says:

sean coonery Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 6:52 pm
    Young Chris has no swag

… cause Hov stole it …..

4. Kell-El Says:

gucci buy the bar, gucci buy a boar

*gets swine flu*

5. Kell-El Says:

After Bumping J.Cole this weekend…I’m Sold
    New generation sounds niice

^ I have been meaning to dl that tape too, just after hearing a couple of tracks I’m a believer (no Buddhism)

6. kevfrescura de talco Says:

CNN put the nail in swag’s coffin.

that shit was funny.

Taylor Gang

I’m surprised Wiz hasn’t linked with any of the LONS yet: Cudi, Drake, Wale, etc.

8. Joe 88 Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 7:50 pm
    Taylor Gang

I’m surprised Wiz hasn’t linked with any of the LONS yet: Cudi, Drake, Wale, Joe88 etc.

*Fixed*

Just breezing thru, i’ll be back in a few

Go nuggets!!!!!!!

# Joe 88 Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 7:53 pm

May 3rd, 2009 at 7:50 pm
    Taylor Gang

*Fixed*

Just breezing thru, i’ll be back in a few

Go nuggets!!!!!!!

^ Ha! *dapz*

Nuggets sweep!

10. Da PartyStarter Says:

Go nuggets!!!!!!!

Just got a mental image of McNuggets runnin’ from a fat chick drivin’ the official fat chick car: A Neon.

LOL Wassup J88, Billz?

What’s the science in B-More today?

*Lights up a fug, pets a dug and eats tew Mcnuggets*

11. Kell-El Says:

gucci bones are brittle, gucci eats skittles

12. Joe 88 Says:

*Lights up a fug,………………

*Graveyard*

chill DPS, Ninjas aint read for that, the look on people face when they hear someone ask for a “fug” for the first time is classic. Dead @ “pet a dug”

lol @ the jay-z live apollo footage, he came a long way, a long long way. (pause)

13. Joe 88 Says:

I am a muthafucking lyrical wordsmith muthafukka – Kanye on south park

*Lights up a fug, pets a dug and eats tew Mcnuggets*

^ *runs full speed towards 15 Rottweilers*

What up DPS? *dapz*

What you know about “fugs”? I aint heard a ninja say that in forEVER. It’s madd foggy down here in B’more. Was chillin’ in DC for the last 2 days with my lil’ hood chick.

15. Kell-El Says:

^ gotta love dem hood chicas

16. Legend Says:

MY GEEZ!! whats good?

17. salvia_blunts Says:

can i get a link for a j. cole mixtape please?

Maino crying on stage after knowing his best friend got shot and might not ever walk again is the realist ish I’ve seen in a minute…. beyond hip-hop.

19. JDollaz12 Says:

# salvia_blunts Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 8:33 pm

can i get a link for a j. cole mixtape please?

20. salvia_blunts Says:

yooooooooo, someone help a dude out….can i get a link for a j. cole mixtape please?

21. Kell-El Says:

^ I saw a zshare link a few post back, let me get the diggin’

22. "A" Chick Says:

Kell-El Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:43 pm

^ I saw a zshare link a few post back, let me get the diggin’
    ——
    I saw the link posted up like 3 days ago, might’ve been in the Nicki Minaj thread. Good luck!

23. Kell-El Says:

Here ya go Sal courtesy of Big Homie –

zshare.net/download/588536786502784a/

J.Cole – The Come Up Mixtape

24. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm
    ==============================================
    where is this vid?

25. Danielson a.k.a. I love a pretty bitch but my Range looks gorgeous Says:

is 150+ views a day good for a 5 day old blog from the UK?

unique visitors?

^ yeah thats what it says

26. Kell-El Says:

^ I’m pretty sure he slap the tartar out of somebody in the parking lot though to balance that out

# Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 8:50 pm

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm
    ==============================================
    where is this vid?

^WSHH

—————————————————–

# Kell-El Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 8:54 pm

^LOL. Wouldn’t put it past him.

28. CheezyDoDo Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:00 pm
    Go nuggets!!!!!!!

LOL Wassup J88, Billz?

What’s the science in B-More today?

*Lights up a fug, pets a dug and eats tew Mcnuggets*

———

lol i love b more and dc niggas
    take they talk funny as hell

29. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

maybe Maino can become this generation DMX ,smh @ Maury Polvich exploiting ghetto black people

30. Kell-El Says:

maybe Maino can become this generation DMX

^ I could see that happening or Uncle Murda violent azz

31. Kell-El Says:

smh @ Maury Polvich exploiting ghetto black people

^ Shoo it’s just sad that folks love to see cooning the tv even black folks

32. Chris Newberry Says:

THis shit sucks

Dame is doing my signature 2-step that I do at the lounges/bars/clubs in that old clip with him and Jay.

34. D_Block_4_life Says:

That Pete Rock beat from that Krumb snatcha shit is bananarific

35. Kell-El Says:

^ I don’t see ya more cats don’t do that lovely dance, I swear cats be trying to keep up with the Joneses

36. herbal kint Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm

… co-signs, just further amplifies my maino stanism, my respect for dude just continue to grows ( none ) ….

# Kell-El Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:34 pm

^It’s classic and timeless. And if it’s a hard, bass heavy type beat… all you gotta do is raise your knees higher (nh) for emphasis. That dance is perfect for all occasions.

*2-steps on GP*

38. salvia_blunts Says:

# Kell-El Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 8:49 pm

Here ya go Sal courtesy of Big Homie –

zshare.net/download/588536786502784a/

J.Cole – The Come Up Mixtape

eh, thanks a lot…much respect

# herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:35 pm

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm

^I’ve definitely gained more respect for him.

40. salvia_blunts Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:35 pm

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm

^I’ve definitely gained more respect for him.

uhhhh, but isn’t he supposed to entertain us as an artist? i dont get the stan-ism for some of these dudes…none of which is based on talent….just various forms of crud (oops, i mean) cred.

# salvia_blunts Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:43 pm

# herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:35 pm

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm

^I’ve definitely gained more respect for him.

^I made it clear that my respect for him has nothin’ to do with his music.

42. Kell-El Says:

That Pete Rock beat from that Krumb snatcha shit is bananarific

^ I’ve been meaning to check that Krumb tape out too; anyone that has the pyramids on there cover is alright with me

*plans to tag eye of Ra symbol up on nearest grocery store wall*

*plans to tag eye of Ra symbol up on nearest grocery store wall*

^ *dapz Kell for Egyptian vandalism*

44. salvia_blunts Says:

^I made it clear that my respect for him has nothin’ to do with his music.

oh.

45. DieVerse Says:

Am I d only one who thinks this shit is wack? Wiz is garbage!!

46. herbal kint Says:

salvia_blunts Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:43 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:35 pm

May 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm

^I’ve definitely gained more respect for him.

…. I’ve always been a fan of his, his first couple mixtapes were fire and he has put out some great songs lately but the reason why I fuck with his music so much is because he is so genuine and real ( not the fake rapper I keeps it real type ) but he is who he is, and I can relate to his music more than I can most artist, even rappers I think are better than him I can’t relate to them like I can to maino, now would I say he is the most talented or skilled rapper hell no but I respect how he handles himself ( none ) how he doesn’t put on a front and I really do enjoy his music I don’t care if I’m the only one on the planet I think dude is underrated, but still my point was more towards billz point as you have to give him respect as a man after seeing that clip, thats real emotion and something some people on here might never have been through but others definitely have and if you have, you have to have a certain respect for that clip…

47. Kell-El Says:

^ *dapz Kell for Egyptian vandalism*

^ Lol thanks homie, I was tempted to get some as tattoos but I had a feeling I would regret it later on

48. Nestle Snipes Says:

No disrespect, but men aren’t supposed to cry. Crying is for those faggots on Day 26.

# Kell-El Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:54 pm

^ *dapz Kell for Egyptian vandalism*

^Well, I’m not an advocate of inking up one’s own body… but if I was gonna do it, it would definitely with Egyptian symbolism.

50. Kell-El Says:

^ No-sign *starts to crying like Robert Downing Jr. in Tropic Thunder*

51. Kell-El Says:

^ Word on that, I think I will one day though, either something that represents ancient Egypt or Nigeria for my pops

52. PHENOMENON Says:

**Weeps at the sunset.

*gets chained snatched*

*cries in the car*

*cries immediately after sex*

*asks to be held*

55. herbal kint Says:

Nestle Snipes Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 9:56 pm

….. Fuck that so your best friend gets shot and might never walk again and you don’t cry ? your too much of a man for that ? GTFOH, you ever have a close friend die ? Cause I have numerous times some from similar situations like maino and I have no problem telling you I was crying like a motherfucker and guess what that makes me more of a man than you ever could be, crying over nothing is one thing but being able to show that type of emotion and not be ashamed = being a man ….

56. Da PartyStarter Says:

Yo, I just watched that Maino vid on the blog which shall remain nameless AND I was watching “Let’s Go To Prison”.
    Alls I’m sayin’ is Maino=Chi McBride’s character as far as the Ralph Tresvant-isms.

Yo Billz,

magma> lava
    ie:That new Beans jawn? Magma, ninja, MAGMA!!!!!
    LOL

57. PHENOMENON Says:

**Sobs.

**Rubs the lotion on the skin so as not to get the hose again. [ll]

58. Jersey*made*me Says:

The hardest nigga you know,in the most rough jail in your state cries in that bunk some nights.GTFOH.

59. Da PartyStarter Says:

*Sees Big Worm ridin’ by lookin’ for his $200*
    *Cries in the flatbed of a pick up truck*

60. Barack Oswagga Says:

you’re a clown for even responding to my comment you soul-less puppet … i speak, you jump … and, i dont listen to soulja boy … i listen to black music … you wouldnt know nothing about that, would you? … you in the wrong place anyway … you should be listening to Tim McGraw or Green Day … and letting your black retriever dog lick you in the mouth … you better fall back Dufus … im GOD around here … and i dont play with devils …

^^^YO, Im totally done yo…*Done*

Yo Billz,

magma> lava
    ie:That new Beans jawn? Magma, ninja, MAGMA!!!!!
    LOL

^LOL. See, that would be dope if most ninjas knew what the hell magma was.

B.OSwagga

Which thread is that from? Sounds like RJOrion goin’ off on ninjas again. Lol

63. herbal kint Says:

@ billz – i have no idea what post it’s from but i’d be willing to bet a couple g’s thats a Land comment

64. Barack Oswagga Says:

The eminem 3 am post

65. Da PartyStarter Says:

LF: I’m TRYIN’ to stay watchin’ Jill Scott in “THe No.1 Ladies Detective Agency” but this shit is just too slow.

*ponders if Jill Scott’s vajayjay smells of french onion dip during those excedingly hot days of filming*

66. Dos Equis Says:

Approve dis bloodcleet.

67. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

*daps the NR constituents*

*cries cause no one dapped him back*

68. Da PartyStarter Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 10:16 pm
    B.OSwagga

Which thread is that from? Sounds like RJOrion goin’ off on ninjas again. Lol

herbal kint Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 10:18 pm

Ding, Ding Ding!! We have a winner!!!
    Catz was whilin’ last night so Land X did a little sparring in Honor of Paquio “Ali-ing”Hatton, Land did the same to some “progressively liberal, some of my favorite artist are Black”-type cat.

69. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    I love that show.

I find her assistant attractive. She’s cute in those glasses.

70. Da PartyStarter Says:

“Ali-ing”= Too Soon?

71. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Green Day had a ill song back in the TRL Carson Daly days

72. Da PartyStarter Says:

I love that show.

I find her assistant attractive. She’s cute in those glasses.
    She’s aiight but Jill is of “Traditonal Build”. LOL

73. Shawty S.O. Says:

Muhfuck da LONS (specially CH n Cudi’s boring someytimes) Wale is doin’ Asher too but Wiz is t.h.a.t. ninja.. Flight School is ill as fuck all ’em tracks are on point beats is nuts plus my money’s on Drizzy too okkkaaaaaayyyy

74. PHENOMENON Says:

She’s aiight but Jill is of “Traditonal Build”. LOL

^ ^
    Yea, you’re right but I would love to ravage her assistant’s body.

75. Jersey*made*me Says:

Green Day had a ill song back in the TRL Carson Daly days

They had a couple ill joints.Smh@black folk stuck in one genre.

76. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Southern boy
    Northen Flow
    never was a C.O
    Co signed by the GOAT
    This

78. Ez_B Says:

did he just diss drake atr the end of that wack freestyle???

I backtracked. That comment was from an Eminem thread. Surprised?

Lol

# Ez_B Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:37 pm

did he just diss drake atr the end of that wack freestyle???

^I was tryin’ to figure that out too. I thought maybe he was givin’ props but nahhhhh.

81. Dos Equis Says:

Clearance Thomas

82. rudeboy Says:

where can i get that crime pays?

83. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Clearance Thomas..yo whoever watching the NR tille tonight can i get my new name off layaway? Im trynna wear it to the dance tonight.

84. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 10:30 pm
    Green Day had a ill song back in the TRL Carson Daly days

They had a couple ill joints.Smh@black folk stuck in one genre.
    ==============================================
    Werd,

Linkin Park (no hov mash up songs) had a couple songs i like “Crawlin” was dope,James Blunt “Beautiful” is great song i wouldnt blast it out of the whip but its in the Ipod shuffle,Coldplay,Evanescence… ninjas need to step their music game up

85. herbal kint Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:23 pm
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:16 pm
    B.OSwagga

Which thread is that from? Sounds like RJOrion goin’ off on ninjas again. Lol

herbal kint Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 10:18 pm

Ding, Ding Ding!! We have a winner!!!

…lmao, story checks out, however land does the same thing when people of accusing of hating Em for being racist by naming of other white rappers he fucks with, speaking of paquaio how much money would people be willing to pay to watch him and floyd fight, i can’t even begin to think of a number that would be too high ….

86. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I must admit I listene

87. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

d to Come Up on datpiff..I upgraded J Cole from pure garbage to to straight litter…Naw he’s above average..he aite..I could see Jay signing him off of hearing that tape..I aint heard much else but some wack (newer) freestyles tho..so the jury is out on J.Cole for now.

88. herbal kint Says:

rudeboy Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:41 pm
    where can i get that crime pays?

… thats what i’ve been asking for since yesterday ….

89. Da PartyStarter Says:

Nah Right Question of the night:
    Supposed you pulled a DIME chick. Firm Ta-Tas, Shapely onion, beautiful face, all her teeth, great job, no kids, the PERFECT jawn.
    You was abut to smash and when see took off her bloomers, you noticed a couple train tracks, gravy stains, fart shadows, what ever you want to call ’em.

Still smash or all bets off?

90. herbal kint Says:

who is this j.cole you people speak of, whats a link for me to check for

91. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

The highlite of The Come Up besides Carolina, Cant CRy, lil ghetto nigga etc.

Track 8 the outro

J calls a bitch while her man is there and she answers with the “Hey girl wassup”..brought back memories…

92. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

did he just diss drake atr the end of that wack freestyle???

======================================
    Hip Hop needs rules
    you should have to be on a certain level to dis another rapper
    like a level 5 rapper cant dis a level 3 rapper unless the the level 3 rapper disses him first. a level 1 rapper can dis anyone one but if he does then any level can respond.
    Level 1 = Platinim rapper
    level 2 = Gold rapper
    level 3 = Underground rapper
    level 4 = Mixtape rapper
    level 5= Youtube, Myspace, trying to get put on rapper

93. herbal kint Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:50 pm
    Nah Right Question of the night:
    You was abut to smash and when see took off her bloomers, you noticed a couple train tracks, gravy stains, fart shadows, what ever you want to call ‘em.

Still smash or all bets off?

… i’m ghost …

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:50 pm

Nah Right Question of the night:

Still smash or all bets off?

^Address the situation to her face. If she’s open to criticism, suggest she hop in the shower and the commence to the poundin’.

95. salvia_blunts Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:50 pm

who is this j.cole you people speak of, whats a link for me to check for
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

zshare.net/download/588536786502784a/

96. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:50 pm

who is this j.cole you people speak of, whats a link for me to check for

datpiff.com/DJ_OnPoint_J_Cole_The_Come_Up_Mixtape_Vol_1.m14326.html

^^^I always use DP for newer artists..cant waste disc space on trashery.

97. herbal kint Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:51 pm
    did he just diss drake atr the end of that wack freestyle???

======================================
    Hip Hop needs rules
    you should have to be on a certain level to dis another rapper
    Level 1 = Platinim rapper
    level 2 = Gold rapper
    level 3 = Underground rapper
    level 4 = Mixtape rapper
    level 5= Youtube, Myspace, trying to get put on rapper

… basically, we need a board (c) Hov …

98. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

==============================================
    $59.99 to see Floyd dance around the ring for 12 rounds and get hit 10-15 times and win by decision…..NO THANKS, ill watch the fight when it finds its way on the torrents the day after the fight ill do my best to aviod the results.

99. salvia_blunts Says:

hahahahahahaha, fart shadows!?!?!

u dont realize it, but u just gave me one last good laugh b4 monday creeps in….daps

100. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Still smash or all bets off?

if you can overlook it….go in.

if not fall back and the next time yall feelin randy offer to run her a bath and wash her yaself on some romance mack shit to avoid unsightly skids.

101. herbal kint Says:

* daps salvia and highsiah *

102. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

How ironic is it that Cant Cry while watchin Main O cry..

*sizzla’s it up*

*dry cries*

103. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

*listening to Cant CRy*..damn how sober am i gettin?

104. Da PartyStarter Says:

@HK why would you bouce?

@Billz, supposed she wanted a lil head? (No witchdoctor)(c)Ike

105. herbal kint Says:

Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:54 pm
    ==============================================

Paquaio will attack cause he is so fast not scared of floyd speed, I think I’d pay front row seat prices to watch it at home …

106. Da PartyStarter Says:

hahahahahahaha, fart shadows!?!?!

No doubt, but would you smash? LOL

107. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

# herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:55 pm

* daps salvia and highsiah *

^^Yo you read the reports on Franchez (Franchise-Sanchez) from minicamp? Ya boy looking aite out there…he gon sell a lot of PSL’s

108. Da PartyStarter Says:

Just don’t use a WHITE wash cloth. LOL

109. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Wiz khalifa looks like a NYC train in 1988.

110. Dos Equis Says:

yo

Ty

In all fairness, Wiz is signed to Warner and has been for some time. They keep droppin’ the ball.

112. herbal kint Says:

Da PartyStarter Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:56 pm
    @HK why would you bouce?

…. who knows what the fuck all that shit is, imperfections down there are deathly scarely to me I don’t think I could get passed wondering what the fuck was going on ….

113. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Yo Kint you seen the video of Clowney lil brother?

114. Da PartyStarter Says:

Last night was the BEST $60 I ever got gyp’ed out of, considering SOME muffukkas paid upwards of $6000, flew across the world to see their mans lose in 110 seconds. I’d pay b/c PBF size MIGHT cancel MP’s speed. It would be a good fight and PBF would def end up with a few speed knots.

Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:54 pm

==============================================

^Seriously. That dude has NO inside game (nh). Paqi will slump him if comes to a close-range slug fest. AND he’s quick, along with the strength.

116. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

===============================================
    i hear you but i’ve been burn so many times by PPV “fight of the decade” bouts,

Tyson/Holyfield (i know its infamous but the fight itself was never close)
    Tyson/Lennox Lewis
    Trinidad/Del la Hoya
    Jermain Taylor/Benard Hopkins
    Mayweather/Hatton

UFC >> Boxing

i used to love boxing now its bunch of nonesense

117. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=rOmBDcSw_dc

Who still paying for fights?

The internets = The great equalizer

@Billz, supposed she wanted a lil head? (No witchdoctor)(c)Ike

^Aw HELLZ no. Shorty DEFINITELY gotta wash dat ass. At that point, that’s EXACTLY when you bring up that mud slide in them Vickies.

119. herbal kint Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:58 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 10:55 pm

* daps salvia and highsiah *

… yeah I seen it, and he seems like a smart well adjusted kid with a good head on his shoulders and fit in and embrace NY, more than how good he supposedly looked at the first day I loved that he called a secret meeting with the offense to have a study session so early, rex won’t ask him to do too much at first and with our D I think he could be very productive right out the gate, we still need to find a way to get a # 1 receiver though cotchery is great but clearly not a # 1, I like clowney and even smith, especially as a playmaker but they need someone to demand extra attention to open it up for everyone else ….

I didn’t pay for the fight. Shorty in DC held me down. She paid for the fight. Us smashin’ afterwards lasted longer than that fight. Not by much, but still.

121. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Boxing was really what got raped in that Indianapolis hotel room that night.

Jai Ali >Boxing

122. Da PartyStarter Says:

comes to a close-range slug fest. AND he’s quick, along with the strength.

Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 11:03 pm
    ===============================================
    i hear you but i’ve been burn so many times by PPV “fight of the decade” bouts,

Tyson/Holyfield (i know its infamous but the fight itself was never close)
    ^^^^^
    But their FIRST fight was a classic. Tyson went out like a champ with HONOR.

*Full discolure*
    I CRIED when Tyson lost to Buster Douglas.

123. herbal kint Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 pm
    Ty

… huh ? what did I say about Wiz ? now that being said I have only heard a couple things from him and to say the least I wasn’t impressed ..

124. herbal kint Says:

@ highsaiah – no is it on youtube ?

125. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

===============================
    pbf and packman would be a good fight but pbf would win he has great defense that chin tuck into his shoulder, speed and his ability to set traps will negate packmans punches. I saw all 3 packman marquez fights and imo pbf can beat both. But i think Paul Williams could beat all 3

126. Da PartyStarter Says:

that’s EXACTLY when you bring up that mud slide in them Vickies.

*Gets a Dutch Oven From Jill Scott after Beef Bean Burrito/Bratwurst and Saurkraut Smoothie*

127. Da PartyStarter Says:

that’s EXACTLY when you bring up that mud slide in them Vickies.

128. Da PartyStarter Says:

HBO already took it down.

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 11:05 pm

Boxing was really what got raped in that Indianapolis hotel room that night.

^HEEN LINE! Hot damn. They tried to scramble and make up for it but it never quite got back to the way it used to be for the heavyweight division.

# herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 11:07 pm

May 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 pm
    Ty

^Well the original comment about dissing was in reference to Wiz/Drake so I assumed you was talkin’ about Wiz.

131. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

^^Yea but they way shit been goin I wouldnt be surprised if by week 4 you don’t see Plaxico in green n white..No Boldin or Gaylon. maybe even take cokehead Matt Jones.

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 11:09 pm

that’s EXACTLY when you bring up that mud slide in them Vickies.

^What’s a dutch oven?

133. herbal kint Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 11:10 pm
    # herbal kint Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 11:07 pm

May 3rd, 2009 at 11:00 pm
    Ty

…. naw I was just commenting on the rap rules part, hence the wee need a board I must admit I really fuck with about 4 of the songs on drake’s so far gone but the rest ehhh ? I haven’t heard enough from either to place a ranking and I know nothing about a possible shot being thrown from one to the other, but if wiz did send a shot will we here a reply from him ?

134. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I CRIED when Tyson lost to Buster Douglas.
    ============================
    I was locked down in Oneida County Jail on some serious charges but in my youthful ignorance I was repping Brooklyn hard when the C.O (no Rick Ross) said , ” Yo Big Brooklyn your boy got knocked out’. I was in total disbelief until he let me hear the results on the radio. I felt bad like when larry holmes beat up Ali

135. Da PartyStarter Says:

True ’cause:
    (1) the HW Champ sould NOT be sounding like a Gay ass Butler
    (2) The HW Champ sould NOT marry the FIRST chick he meets in church b/c “God” told himn to and then father 50/11 kids out of wedlock.
    (3) The HW Champ should NOT be dumpin’ the belt in the garbage b/c he ‘fraid to fight a muffukka who sounds like Jeffrey offa “The Fresh Prince”.

136. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

*Full discolure*
    I CRIED when Tyson lost to Buster Douglas.

^^haha..I think I did’nt find out till the next morning, wasnt it like 4am in tokyo? I remember how unbelievable stunned everyone was tho..illiterate niggas was buying newspapers to look at the pics…haha..Mike apologists was out in full swing..mofukkas hatedddddddd Busta Douglas.

137. herbal kint Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 11:13 pm

… I’m all for Plax, would love Boldin but too pricey, Matt Jones would be a good look if he isn’t suspended for 12 years, and I hate drop dropperson Braylon and was extremley against it at first but seeing how little we gave up to move up to the 5 spot maybe braylon could be had cheap and while I would hope they never throw him the ball he would still command attention cause for some reason people still think he is good ….

Ty

I don’t know if Drake will reply because I’m not a fan of his music. I dig the “You The Fuckin Best” song, but that’s about it. His singing is subpar and his rappin’ is Weezy 2.0… and we all know I hate Weezy. But if him doin’ a song with Jumpoff puts dude back in the limelight (if he even cares about that) then that’s what’s up. They were extra brovacative (c) chea, in that clip.

139. Da PartyStarter Says:

^What’s a dutch oven?

When you get in bed, fart under the covers and then smother your unsuspecting loved one by pullin’ the covers over their head.
    LOL

140. Da PartyStarter Says:

I felt bad like when larry holmes beat up Ali

I HATED Holmes after that, man. But respect him now. He’s the smartest 7th grade drop out I know. He owns half of Easton,PA.

141. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

I was locked down in Oneida County Jail on some serious charges
    ===========================================
    Translation: I ice-picked a couple of elderly folks with lack of evidence and with witness of senile age i was found not guilty

@B.Strong… I was 8 or 9 when Busta whooped his ass and I was upset. But like one of my former trainers told me, Busta momz just passed along with some other shit. He had a lot on his mind. And Tyson had never really got hit before. Ugly combination.

@DPS… Lennox has never earned my respect either… for the same fucked up reasons. lol

143. Da PartyStarter Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 11:18 pm
    *Full discolure*
    I CRIED when Tyson lost to Buster Douglas.

Man…..I watched that fight LIVE. I ‘member cause Tyson’s corner men didn’t even bring any endswell into the ring. They was thinkin’ about Bukake, not Buster.

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 11:19 pm

^What’s a dutch oven?

LOL

^ *DIES*… I didn’t know it actually had a NAME. That’s human tranquilizer for yo’ ass!

145. herbal kint Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 11:19 pm
    Ty

….. yeah I liked successful, ignorant shit, you the fucking best and say whats real, the rest is nothing to make me want to hear more, but a track with Budden could be crazy, I had to laugh at the bromace on that clip too but I thought it was dope to see two completely different artist have that type of mutal respect for each, thats another thing missing in hip-hop is people don’t realize there are different lanes and just because they don’t make music just like you doesn’t mean it can’t be good ….

146. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I was locked down in Oneida County Jail on some serious charges
    ===========================================
    =========================================
    lol naw like alot of my generation from BedstuyI tried to find gainful employment through hustling also known as career failure lol

147. Da PartyStarter Says:

Yeah, that’s man shit, though. If a Chick did that, we’d have to body box or sumphin’. LOL

148. Da PartyStarter Says:

Eagles offseason and draft>>>>>>>>>your team here

(Lil Ci-Ci in 5…4…3…2…)

# Da PartyStarter Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 11:27 pm

^ LMAO @ body-box. I can’t breathe over here. Seriously…

150. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Dawkins gone +Brown wants out = Eagles secondary problems

151. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

truest shit ever said

152. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

I smell an upset somewhere before the finals…I don’t think Kobe will meet Bron Bron in the finals..

@Kint Marcus Henry been burning everybody in mini camp( I know its just rookies)..he’s the perfect fit tho(naw).

153. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

Eagles will be ok..

Sheldon Brown= expendable
    Dawkins=replaceable

154. Jomoses Says:

Im a Khalifa fan but that frohawk shit is lame, I thought niggas calm down with that shit a year ago…The song was ight, I dont like the original shit or the beat so ehhhhh..

155. herbal kint Says:

Highsaiah Thomas Says:
    May 3rd, 2009 at 11:32 pm

.. yeah I heard those rumors that would be a good look if he can keep it up ( none )

156. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Dawkins=replaceable
    ========================
    He held Phillys d together and he helped save games u dont replace that

157. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

It’s gonna be interesting to see what 32 yr old Raheem does down in Tampa..MIke Tomlin opens doors.

158. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

==========================================
    was the Roc-A-feller drug law in effect at this time?

159. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

was the Roc-A-feller drug law in effect at this time?
    =================================

160. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

========================
    Tampa had some good free agent pick ups and I think they caught the steal of the draft in Josh Freeman

161. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

was the Roc-A-feller drug law in effect at this time?

^^hahaha

*cops 250 grams*

*goes to Grand Central*

*gets on the Amtrak to NC*

*doors close*

*doors open back up*

*in walks 3 dogs followed by 300 cops*

162. Highsaiah Thomas Says:

^^True..Josh is at least ayear away they say, but most analysts don’t know shit, they said Flacco was a year away too, if not for Troy Smith being fragile there’d be no Flacco..NO Flacco? maybe teh Ravens struggle? Rex Ryan doesnt look so good(nah) and teh Jets dont hire him? SO you see..Josh Freeman will play when chance happens.

163. MillionDollaMindz Says:

Patrick Chung the steal of the draft lets go Pats !